PDA

View Full Version : 2 syndicates same name?

Killer p
02-23-2015, 10:05 AM
How can 2 syndicates have exactly the same name?
When i create my own to farm RB indi prizes i have to create a jadfbkjsabv, name cause everything is taken, but i notice this war sas have 2 sindicates with identical names.
How is it possible?

willis3
02-23-2015, 10:31 AM
Hackers :/ cheaters :/

Dipstik
02-23-2015, 10:32 AM
Never read Ender's Game, huh?

Weasel
02-23-2015, 10:49 AM
One extra tap of the spacebar is all you need.

"Syndicate name", "Syndicate name". Looks like the same name, but one of them has two spaces separating the words.

Edit: looks like you need to hit "reply with quote" to see what I mean, as the forum displays the two names identically even though one has an extra space.

Evan1000
02-23-2015, 12:07 PM
One extra tap of the spacebar is all you need.

"Syndicate name", "Syndicate name". Looks like the same name, but one of them has two spaces separating the words.

Edit: looks like you need to hit "reply with quote" to see what I mean, as the forum displays the two names identically even though one has an extra space.

Not in this case, The lowercase L in silent is actually a capital I, l I looks the same as well.

The second silent assassins is SAS 3

Weasel
02-23-2015, 12:12 PM
Not in this case...

I didn't specify any case, so disagreeing with me for the sake of disagreeing is more than a little pointless, don't you think?

Rhetorical, I already know the answer to that question.

Yes, a lower case L can look like an upper case I. There is more than one way to skin a cat, or appear to have the same syndicate name.

Killer p
02-23-2015, 12:53 PM
Ty weasel and Evan. my question is answered!

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-23-2015, 02:36 PM
Two syndicates, one cup

Of noodles

Captain Torgue
02-25-2015, 11:33 PM
I demand Gree do something about this immediately. It is extremely confusing for us players as we don't know which team we are up against.