PDA

View Full Version : Glitch

vahanpro
02-23-2015, 08:34 AM
So i'm newbie in the game,and i didnt realize that it is glitch,i just bought for about 400 ships.Now i cant play(Server Response null).So I'm banned forever?

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-23-2015, 08:42 AM
So i'm newbie in the game,and i didnt realize that it is glitch,i just bought for about 400 ships.Now i cant play(Server Response null).So I'm banned forever?

No worries, bro, no worries. You'll figure things out, sooner or later.

HellRaizer
02-23-2015, 08:54 AM

Being new to the game, how did you afford to buy 400 units? That's quite expensive for a llp..
From what i am reading thou, it seems that the valor is stored as an INT (32bit number), so if you have bought and sold enough, your valor could breach that limit, thus causing the game to crash.

You can raise a ticket to support by following this link - https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fergus14
02-23-2015, 09:03 AM

Are you looking for sympathy cos you'll get none here. You exploited a glitch that was never intended to be part of the game as everyone knows, serves you right you're banned and I hope you are locked out for good.

Don't play innocent, buying 400 ships if you are a noob is not just a few clicks it's a time consuming and calculated and you manipulated a lot of loopholes. Goodbye to this kind of trash.

Agent Orange
02-23-2015, 09:05 AM
Being new to the game, how did you afford to buy 400 units? That's quite expensive for a llp..
From what i am reading thou, it seems that the valor is stored as an INT (32bit number), so if you have bought and sold enough, your valor could breach that limit, thus causing the game to crash.

You can raise a ticket to support by following this link - https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Interesting question indeed....

KillerDriller
02-23-2015, 09:21 AM

The ships are cash units. $12.5 million each. Pretty easy for even a new person to buy a pile of them. It would be far harder to max out on valor though

good gawd noooo
02-23-2015, 09:26 AM
The ships are cash units, not valor. $12.5 million each. Pretty easy for even a new person to buy a pile of them.

believe it or not hellraizer is correct it has to do with the 32 bit integer and the game not recogniseing valor amounts over 2b. This guy claim he only bought 400 ships but buying 400 ships and recycling would NOT take anyone over 2b valor IF they truly are new. But if his lock out is due to the glitch it simply means he bought 400 MORE ships after going over 2b in valor from recycle the other 12k units he bought. again not judging just saying that no one new has close to 2b valor or is even close enough that recycling 400 boats would give him almost 2 mil over 2b required to get you locked out. if he rereads enough threads thou he can find the way to unlock it IF and I do mean IF that is why he is locked out

Mr llama
02-23-2015, 09:28 AM

You can raise a ticket to support by following this link - https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/newEasy to do just use the money from the tank glitch gree never corrected

good gawd noooo
02-23-2015, 09:29 AM
The ships are cash units. $12.5 million each. Pretty easy for even a new person to buy a pile of them. It would be far harder to max out on valor though

also if you read a few other forum post the error gree made in programing the cost of these units is that it should be 12.5m valor per unit not cash.. but due to error (reason its a glitch to rcycle) it is buyable by cash and gives a 6.6m cash increase per unit and the valor it returns is much less then 12b per unit so THAT(if programmed correctly) would fit into normal recycling loss of principal investment

Mr llama
02-23-2015, 09:30 AM
Transfer your game to ios get rid of valor and you should be good