PDA

View Full Version : Proposed Apollo Glitch Resolution

jj JJ
02-23-2015, 08:16 AM
Gree, With the recent Apollo glitch it is now apparent that your action is required to save what little integrity the game has left.

I proposed that you take the following actions for anyone who exploited the glitch, whether they still have the units or the valor from recycling the units:

1. Remove all Apollo units from their inventory and any other items they should not have
2. Remove all valor they have amassed, even it not from the glitch
3. Remove all valor units from their inventory as their valor is now tainted
4. Reduce their current rank by two levels and reduce their accumulated BP to the start of that level.

With these actions you will demonstrate that you care about this game and the revenue you generate from this game. Failure to act will demonstrate to the entire MW community that it is time to move on.

Thank you, jj

kmg108
02-23-2015, 08:22 AM
They won't do any of this. No matter what action they take, the game will never be the same. It was already in a downward spiral, but the speed is ever-increasing.

It most likely is time to move on. There are still fun ways to play the game if you join a gold free faction and just play it for what it is. Get what you can get and forget the rest.

Comrade John
02-23-2015, 08:27 AM
The only thing they should do is completely wipe the game to before the update. None of this "punishment" stuff for their problem. It would be similar to literally everyone in the world using insider trading, but the secret trading tip was on the news.

Daddydik
02-23-2015, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=jj JJ;1470806]Gree, With the recent Apollo glitch it is now apparent that your action is required to save what little integrity the game has left.

I proposed that you take the following actions for anyone who exploited the glitch, whether they still have the units or the valor from recycling the units:

1. Remove all Apollo units from their inventory and any other items they should not have
2. Remove all valor they have amassed, even it not from the glitch
3. Remove all valor units from their inventory as their valor is now tainted
4. Reduce their current rank by two levels and reduce their accumulated BP to the start of that level.

With these actions you will demonstrate that you care about this game and the revenue you generate from this game. Failure to act will demonstrate to the entire MW community that it is time to move on.

Thank you,

Annihilator2
02-23-2015, 09:55 AM
I don't know about what glitch you talk.
I accumulate valor during the year.
And why shall somebody remove the valor?

garen argon
02-23-2015, 09:57 AM
it's gree. they will not take any action unless there is a max request of refunds from itunes due to a fraudulent playing field. once their pocketbook is directly impacted. they will act. nothing less.

600fonz
02-23-2015, 10:02 AM
They should also take back the billions and trillions people made from the ios Arjun tank glitch as well.
Oh yeah that would upset the masses who are complaining they've missed out the android glitch.

If they gonna remove anything it should be across the board not just pick and choose to suit a specific platform.

J1mcrane
02-23-2015, 10:20 AM
They should also take back the billions and trillions people made from the ios Arjun tank glitch as well.
Oh yeah that would upset the masses who are complaining they've missed out the android glitch.

If they gonna remove anything it should be across the board not just pick and choose to suit a specific platform.

This is actually very true, I didn't think of it that way.

Clementine
02-23-2015, 12:03 PM
The Development Team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a resolution. Once I have more details, we will provide an update. Again, my apologies for the delay in a response, of course our apologies for this issue existing in the first place.

Speed ump
02-23-2015, 01:33 PM
I like the proposed fix, and think if gree would hand out more severe consequences like this, we would see very little of it in the future. I do not expect to actually see it happen though.

Snatcher
02-23-2015, 01:38 PM
Why are you guys so fixated on the Apollo unit, its not a breatch in the tos its just bad coding from gree Side. Cant you just not understand that

ezmunie
02-23-2015, 01:42 PM
Please note that purchasing these items is considered a breach of the Terms of Service.

The Development Team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a resolution. Once I have more details, we will provide an update.

I guess it is a breach of the TOS.

Speed ump
02-23-2015, 01:45 PM
It's a glitch as gree has noted in the forum. Read the tos. Abusing a glitch is grounds for possible banning, so you would not be correct. At least this solution still allows them to play the game, rather than be banned.

Speed ump
02-23-2015, 01:45 PM
Oops, lol. Snatch, you were saying?

Thief
02-23-2015, 01:46 PM
Why are you guys so fixated on the Apollo unit, its not a breatch in the tos its just bad coding from gree Side. Cant you just not understand that

Exploiting a glitch (even when its grees fault) is a breach in the tos.

All Units need to be removed no questions asked and Valor/cash gained from recycling needs to be removed as well. That is the BARE min that needs to happen.

Clementine
02-23-2015, 02:52 PM
An update regarding this has been posted here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107267-Update-Valor-Glitch

This thread is being locked. Please direct all comments, questions, and discussion to the above post.