PDA

View Full Version : Game will not load!!

kmg108
02-22-2015, 08:57 PM
All of a sudden, I cannot get in the game at all. IOS user (glitch free account). It has been working ok for WD (until now), but I simply cannot get back in the game no matter what I do. I've tried restarting device multiple times. Everything else on my phone works fine, except MW. WTF?

App is stuck on "connecting to server" until it eventually stops trying. I even touch the screen occasionally to keep it active, but still no luck.

Has this just started happening to anyone else?

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 09:09 PM
Yep, one of my guys can't log in either. Try shutting down your device and try again. I've had to do that a couple of times. I'm iOS glitch free too.

FlyBoris
02-22-2015, 11:10 PM
I'm having the same troubles. I end up logging in on another iOS device. (I am glitch free also). Maybe this is the reward for not cheating??

Comrade John
02-23-2015, 12:56 AM
this happens to me once a week. shut it down and clear from app history and then load again works for me

-Commando-
02-23-2015, 06:56 AM
This has been happening to me since upgrading on Friday. I have turn off my phone and restart it for it to load. Sometimes it will load OK, but other times I have to restart it twice. Support told me not to have other apps running and closed my ticket as solved.

kmg108
02-23-2015, 08:29 AM
This has been happening to me since upgrading on Friday. I have turn off my phone and restart it for it to load. Sometimes it will load OK, but other times I have to restart it twice. Support told me not to have other apps running and closed my ticket as solved.

Same here. I don't have other apps running, but problem still persists. It all started with Friday's update.

Reyj
02-23-2015, 10:44 AM
Same here. I don't have other apps running, but problem still persists. It all started with Friday's update.

Same here, even tried uninstalling and re- installing. Started happening before the " glitch".

solo.modernwar
02-23-2015, 11:42 AM
Identical here as well... ever since the update on Friday, I could successfully log in every third attempt. Cleared out the cache and even reverted back to the previous version through iTunes backup. Then the app would just hang/freeze up. Re-installed the update (yes, you know what's coming) and I can't even log in to create a trouble ticket.

I'm now convinced the update was engineered as an "End Game" for Modern War. Hahahahaa.... hahaaa... hehe... heh... hmm... .. mmkay.

kmg108
02-23-2015, 11:54 AM
I'm now convinced the update was engineered as an "End Game" for Modern War.

I would be ok with that.

Relic
02-23-2015, 12:00 PM
I apologize for the frustration. Please contact the Customer Support team so they can investigate this for you.

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you