PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough

Mic (LMKM)
02-22-2015, 08:49 PM
After tapping countless hours and reaching Apollo Captain status, I was excited to play with my new toys. The Advance Assault Ships. Now, to my disgust, many bottom feeding parasites, who haven't reached the correct rank, have also illegally acquired these same ships. These types of players are those who will do anything to "win" in this game, except spend money. They look for loopholes, glitches, cheats, and hacks to get a leg up on the competition. So me and a small coalition have formed to hunt them. Screenshot their profiles, inventories, and current ranks. We will find you. We will report you. As we have reported over 30 accounts already. Here are just a few of what should be "Gree's most wanted":

{HR}.. Deleted text with player details. Please raise a ticket to CS if you find that someone is glitching/hacking

If Gree can't/won't run simple scripts to sweep accounts then we, the Modern War community, should help police these imbeciles who are directly costing paying customers like me, and many of you out there, more money. I play a 100% clean game and hunt those who do not. If you want to help please post the cheaters in this thread. Thank you

kmg108
02-22-2015, 08:53 PM
Good idea....
IB4TL

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-22-2015, 08:55 PM
IBTL

Gree won't like those who name and shame. LOL

Archer59
02-22-2015, 09:21 PM
IBTL

Gree won't like those who name and shame. LOL
Lol....I received the same message today.

Blankboi
02-22-2015, 09:27 PM
I'm 1000% guilty sitting with 10b valor and 2 trillion cash.

Z-Infierno
02-22-2015, 09:29 PM
As far as I know people who has gotten the Apollo unit has been banned from the game entirely, they can log in again however more players still pop up with ridiculous stats hopefully GREE clean this S.H.I.T. really well and soon really soon like in 12 hours. Will be a shame see players rewarded unfairly like always happens :mad:

Speed ump
02-22-2015, 09:52 PM
They won't in this case dew, mic is right. From early on gree didn't have the resources police the game, and we did it ourselves. Nothing has changed.

Oh oh Gree
02-22-2015, 10:04 PM
Problem is they can just sell the unit, donate the cash to the faction or buy tons of other units to hide the cash and valor for another day, and they have billions of cash and valor to spend on other things. Unless accounts that once purchased these units are banned there is no way this issue can be resolved and even with that action it may not fix it.

I worked on the obtaining Apollo Ops over the past few months once Gree said they were working on new rank units. Everyone had the option to do the same but even some in my faction were resistant to trying to rank up due to exp.

I hope Gree can and does resolve this even though they did nothing with that last tank recycle glitch. Maybe the best thing to do is remove all of the new rank units and provide a new unit to purchase without refunding cash spent on the current ones.

Good luck on your quest and hope it works and so does Gree.

JimmyThePick
02-23-2015, 05:06 AM
{HR}.. Deleted text with player details. Please raise a ticket to CS if you find that someone is glitching/hacking

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 05:19 AM
I play a 100% clean game and hunt those who do not. If you want to help please post the cheaters in this thre.

Yet not only are you happy to break the same TOS you want enforced, you're happy to encourage others to do the same. Interesting idea.
One set if rules, if they get banned you should be as well, pretty simple isn't it?

kmg108
02-23-2015, 05:42 AM
Yet not only are you happy to break the same TOS you want enforced, you're happy to encourage others to do the same. Interesting idea.
One set if rules, if they get banned you should be as well, pretty simple isn't it?

That sounds like a desperate statement. Mic is just trying to help Gree save the game because he/she knows the limitations of Gree to fix similar issues in the past. Your statement makes it sound like you just want to bring others down with you.

Mic (LMKM)
02-23-2015, 05:43 AM

Oh I've broken TOS? Please provide evidence to support your theory oh wise one.

kmg108
02-23-2015, 05:45 AM
Oh I've broken TOS? Please provide evidence to support your theory oh wise one.

He/she is confusing game TOS with forum TOS. He/she feels that TOS violation is calling out the names of the guilty in a public forum. technically, that is a forum violation; however, exploiting game glitches is a game and decorum violation.

Z-Infierno
02-23-2015, 05:46 AM

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 05:59 AM
He/she is confusing game TOS with forum TOS. He/she feels that TOS violation is calling out the names of the guilty in a public forum. technically, that is a forum violation; however, exploiting game glitches is a game and decorum violation.

thank you for saving me the trouble

Mic (LMKM)
02-23-2015, 06:02 AM
{HR}.. Deleted text with player details. Please raise a ticket to CS if you find that someone is glitching/hacking <--

Some of these mentioned above are correct rank and have the right to buy their ships. Please do homework before naming names. Solid proof is needed

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 06:04 AM
That sounds like a desperate statement. Mic is just trying to help Gree save the game because he/she knows the limitations of Gree to fix similar issues in the past. Your statement makes it sound like you just want to bring others down with you.
You can take it any way you please.
If anyone is going down I won't be one of them.
Ask me how many WD points I have scored.

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 06:05 AM
Some of these mentioned above are correct rank and have the right to buy their ships. Please do homework before naming names. Solid proof is needed

oh? I thought naming names was your idea lol
perhaps you see now why it might notbe?

Mic (LMKM)
02-23-2015, 06:05 AM

Yes now I understand what he meant. 2 totally different TOS. And yes I produced this thread fully expecting a forum ban. But at least it's out in the open and Gree must publicly address the issue instead of hiding behind unanswered CS tickets.

Mic (LMKM)
02-23-2015, 06:08 AM
oh? I thought naming names was your idea lol
perhaps you see now why it might notbe?

Yes. The names I've provided here, and CS tickets, have not even reached Golden Beret rank status yet. It's pretty clear. In the tickets I provided ss. This forum wouldn't allow the ss, so I typed them out

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 06:10 AM
Yes now I understand what he meant. 2 totally different TOS. And yes I produced this thread fully expecting a forum ban. But at least it's out in the open and Gree must publicly address the issue instead of hiding behind unanswered CS tickets.
Oh so.its fine for you to break TOS but not others?......interesting

MW Flake
02-23-2015, 06:18 AM
They will do no such thing and you know. Like you will force them to do anything.

Mic (LMKM)
02-23-2015, 06:20 AM
Oh so.its fine for you to break TOS but not others?......interesting

Game TOS and Forum TOS are separate issues douchebag. Why don't you go glitch some more units. Oh wait, you probably don't even play this game. Just troll these forums looking to hate on the very people who likely got you banned for cheating. Have fun

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 06:21 AM
They will do no such thing and you know. Like you will force them to do anything.
Didn't you know gree can't delete threads?
oh wait, maybe thats not right lol

HGF69
02-23-2015, 06:23 AM
Notice how one or two of the top10 are falling fast and others are overtaking them.

Evidence of banned players in hacked factions.

MW Flake
02-23-2015, 06:24 AM
My bad. Deleting threads is all they will do lol. But the mods can't keep up with that it seems.

HGF69
02-23-2015, 06:24 AM
Assassins of VFF full of them and dropping like a stone

Big John
02-23-2015, 06:27 AM
Notice how one or two of the top10 are falling fast and others are overtaking them.

Evidence of banned players in hacked factions.

So they are hackers now, get a grip.

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 06:27 AM
Game TOS and Forum TOS are separate issues douchebag. Why don't you go glitch some more units. Oh wait, you probably don't even play this game. Just troll these forums looking to hate on the very people who likely got you banned for cheating. Have fun
So you get to choose which TOS you break and when, shouldn't others have that right?
and then the name calling starts, I'm hurt :(

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 06:30 AM
My bad. Deleting threads is all they will do lol.
Sad but true.

HellRaizer
02-23-2015, 06:34 AM
Hey Guys.

I too am very annoyed that such a glitch has appeared and during the war, but it is still a breach of the forum TOS to name and shame. I will go through all the previous posts and remove details that anyone has posted, but I'm not going to delete any threads