PDA

View Full Version : Accomplices

Chris SlimMaybe Bernard
02-22-2015, 07:20 PM
I am REALLY upset that you took away the accomplices. ....I worked my *** off to get them, spent money....only to have them taken away......in a game where "leveling up" is bad.....and plenty of ppl used a glitch to get almost unlimited funds.....those of us who play fair...FINALLY had an advantage.....now..when I rob someone, I have to scroll through the whole list just for one person to rob....as I am lumped in with ppl who have 80-100m att/def...(I am at 49/40m....as a daily player in a good Syn...AT LEAST LET US KEEP THE ACCOMPLICES FOR ROBBERIES....Hell,...the ppl I got the most loot from have 100s of millions anyway......bring back the accomplices ...and I will take my gaming somewhere else......thank you. (Hope someone important reads this)

Weasel
02-22-2015, 07:27 PM
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Chris SlimMaybe Bernard
02-22-2015, 07:32 PM
Gfys. :)

HavingFun
02-22-2015, 07:33 PM

Haha, Well said and as an add on, no one cares and no one important from Gree will see your post either.

Chris SlimMaybe Bernard
02-22-2015, 07:38 PM
That figures.....no Mods and nothin but keyboard warriors here....what a joke

HavingFun
02-22-2015, 07:52 PM
That figures.....no Mods and nothin but keyboard warriors here....what a joke

Sorry Brotato Chip but the mods are of no help either.

Tame the blame
02-22-2015, 11:32 PM
Aha I'm happy accomplices are gone. And I had good kp. 800att 300def but not crying they are gone. A nice compensation would be nice, but not worried about it. Just like gambling... you win some, you lose most, and sometimes you put up your house and family savings. All part of life I suppose. Wondering when they will release any info on epic boss.

sister morphine
02-23-2015, 01:06 AM
Aha I'm happy accomplices are gone. And I had good kp. 800att 300def but not crying they are gone. A nice compensation would be nice, but not worried about it. Just like gambling... you win some, you lose most, and sometimes you put up your house and family savings. All part of life I suppose. Wondering when they will release any info on epic boss.
Someone remortgaged their house to play crime city? Ha! They lost already.

Epic boss will probably return with health massively increased if MW is a guide. Just like the old days when the 250's had to do a half dozen gold hits to kill level 1 :)

Oasis
02-23-2015, 08:22 AM
(Hope someone important reads this)

Yep.... i Just did!

Dee man/cc
02-23-2015, 12:24 PM
Totally agree with sister morphine's posting. Waiting for sanity to return to the game, may be waiting for a long time.

Killer p
02-23-2015, 01:03 PM
I am REALLY upset that you took away the accomplices. ....I worked my *** off to get them, spent money....only to have them taken away......in a game where "leveling up" is bad.....and plenty of ppl used a glitch to get almost unlimited funds.....those of us who play fair...FINALLY had an advantage.....now..when I rob someone, I have to scroll through the whole list just for one person to rob....as I am lumped in with ppl who have 80-100m att/def...(I am at 49/40m....as a daily player in a good Syn...AT LEAST LET US KEEP THE ACCOMPLICES FOR ROBBERIES....Hell,...the ppl I got the most loot from have 100s of millions anyway......bring back the accomplices or give me a refund for the money I spent....and I will take my gaming somewhere else......thank you. (Hope someone important reads this)

Dude accomplices were crap, i spend 2 YEARS raising my stats and within a week they were basically irrelevant, Happy they are gone!
And btw everyone i know that spent gold on them has been refunded!

Relic
02-23-2015, 01:06 PM
Your feedback has been noted. Thank you

Oh_TheHorror
02-24-2015, 12:16 AM
WAAAAAHHH, I can't rob someone I had no business robbing in the first place. WAAAAHHHH. F outta here, dude.

Winnson
02-24-2015, 02:21 AM
+1 mafia member for each accomplice owned.

Gree, make it happen!

sister morphine
02-24-2015, 03:52 AM
WAAAAAHHH, I can't rob someone I had no business robbing in the first place. WAAAAHHHH. F outta here, dude.
WAAAAHHHH, I spent my life savings on a phone game and now some little punk robbed my fake dollars. WAAAAHHHH.

It's a game. As they said in The Wire, "you play or you get played". The big spenders might think they're the playas; reality is they're getting played by the company every time they chase pixels. :)

TheJess
02-24-2015, 05:55 AM

Good point. OP obviously is one newbie with multiple accounts starting multiple threads to bring back something no real players wanted. Fake AstroTurf grass roots.

Max Power
02-24-2015, 06:29 AM
WAAAAHHHH, I spent my life savings on a phone game and now some little punk robbed my fake dollars. WAAAAHHHH.

It's a game. As they said in The Wire, "you play or you get played". The big spenders might think they're the playas; reality is they're getting played by the company every time they chase pixels. :)

LOL....yup.

Spending thousands on fake gravitas is a life lesson many have yet to learn, apparently.

Morgz
02-24-2015, 08:52 AM
Original post by Chris SlimMaybe Bernard. Last edited by Relic; 02-23-2015 at 04:04 PM.

Johndd
02-24-2015, 11:36 AM
Accomplices were great. If you don't like to be robbed by a weaker opponent then get on and collect your money regularly. Game has to evOlve to keep it interesting.

Relic
02-24-2015, 11:59 AM
Thanks for letting us know your thoughts on Accomplices.

After reviewing player feedback the development team decided to have them no longer factor in battle stats. In the coming months there will be new information on the team's plans with accomplices since they are not going completely away, they'll be used differently.

A reminder to everyone that opinions are allowed here, even unpopular ones. Please don't attack people for posting them; we want the forum to be a fun and safe environment for people to state their preferences on the game.

Everyone was new to the game once; using the word "newbie" as an insult isn't very community friendly is it? Please don't use the term as a slight to new players, it's extremely unwelcoming. One would want new players to the game, no?

I'm going to lock this thread up since it's become off-topic and honestly, not very nice.