PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to play?

Death Eagle
02-22-2015, 06:35 PM
I started a new game today and hope others will play too. I have SS and reported 57 glitchers/cheaters. GREE probably doesn't care but I'm having fun. How many have you reported? Let's see who can do the most. We will play on the honor system even though apparently most of the MW players cannot seem to do that (at least from the looks of things in-game).

Robespierre
02-22-2015, 06:44 PM
I'd rather play a gambling event (in honor of MW principles), where we bet on if Gree does anything about this latest fiasco.

My prediction says they will fix the glitch, but the units will remain. Gree's explanation, if any, will be comical.

In any event, we get exactly what we deserve for enabling this kind of behavior from our gracious hosts.

Captain Buck Slayer
02-22-2015, 07:42 PM
80% of factions are doing it. More and more are doing it so they can actually stay competitive. Blame GREE not the factions doing it!

Speed ump
02-22-2015, 07:51 PM
Death, I know a lot of people doing exactly that. Buck, 80 percent are not, though a lot are. Dosnt make it right to do it because others are. Makes it sound like you're trying to justify it.

Oh oh Gree
02-22-2015, 10:26 PM
I would be happy to get an acknowledgment from Gree on Monday that they know of the issue and they are working to correct it. The greatest failure (well one of the top ones) of Gree is their lack of communication to players and keeping their word. Hope they can and will resolve this but they have failed so many times im not too optimistic even if all players that purchased these units in an unfair way are reported.

Cuombajj
02-23-2015, 12:18 AM
I don't see it as a cheat or glitch. You can do a legitimate action in MW and purchase a unit. There is a bug however on iOS where it prevents users to do this action too.