PDA

View Full Version : Mods. Rome is Burning where the Hell are you??!

Oh oh Gree
02-22-2015, 12:09 PM
Likely the biggest Gree screw up in a long time if not ever and you are all MIA. Time to get your fancy pager system up and running before this game is dead.

Crickets I'm sure.

JimmyThePick
02-22-2015, 12:18 PM
Oh contrare, one mod locked a thread just this morning. Lmao.

Lolsies
02-22-2015, 12:19 PM
Likely the biggest Gree screw up in a long time if not ever and you are all MIA. Time to get your fancy pager system up and running before this game is dead.

Crickets I'm sure.

The community managers and developers are currently on weekend break, which is a shame considering that MW has a serious glitch that is being exploited as we speak...

The best option there is at the moment is to send in a support ticket or report the players that are exploiting the glitch. It's a pretty crappy decision to make right now, but it's the only player action that can be taken at this moment.

Oh oh Gree
02-22-2015, 12:22 PM
The community managers and developers are currently on weekend break, which is a shame considering that MW has a serious glitch that is being exploited as we speak...

The best option there is at the moment is to send in a support ticket or report the players that are exploiting the glitch. It's a pretty crappy decision to make right now, but it's the only player action that can be taken at this moment.

It's pretty sad that a 24/7 game does not have people working the weekends but not unexpected.

Big John
02-22-2015, 12:24 PM
How come Gree employees get time off but players don't, lol.

HellRaizer
02-22-2015, 12:35 PM
The community mods work Mon-Fri, but CS work 7 days a week.. Best advise would be to raise tickets to them and get them to escalate to devs.

But yeah I completely agree. Every other faction my guys have faced have had some crazy accounts.. It's almost pot luck on who you attack.. Dockbot says one thing and then by the time you attack them, their stats have jumped 1000%

JimmyThePick
02-22-2015, 12:42 PM
So mods rather than inundate support with 100s potentially 1000s of tickets, just reopen the thread. There will be one central list with little or no duplication of suspicious accounts. Using the ticket route just wastes everyone's time. Support will have many extra tickets to wade through. And it is a black box from our perspective.

Bluehavana2
02-22-2015, 02:29 PM

Another great example of why releasing anything on Fridays is purely ludicrous.
Any company with m-f schedules should release their updates on Mondays.
This is simply best practices in the software industry.

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 03:06 PM
The community mods work Mon-Fri, but CS work 7 days a week.. Best advise would be to raise tickets to them and get them to escalate to devs.

But yeah I completely agree. Every other faction my guys have faced have had some crazy accounts.. It's almost pot luck on who you attack.. Dockbot says one thing and then by the time you attack them, their stats have jumped 1000%

Does Gree own Dockbot? Is this why they won't insert script to stop anything from searching the factions and its roster?

Led
02-22-2015, 03:17 PM
Stopped by to see what was going on... Boy am I glad I retired :cool:

Maestro
02-22-2015, 03:26 PM
Still talking with gree support about the tank glitch in December. They seem to have just realized that was a problem a week ago. If support works that fast again it's not looking good.

MW Flake
02-22-2015, 04:51 PM
Does Gree own Dockbot? Is this why they won't insert script to stop anything from searching the factions and its roster?

No Gree does not own DockBot. You apparently have no idea how it works either. There is nothing about the bot that searches anything in the game.

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 05:40 PM
No Gree does not own DockBot. You apparently have no idea how it works either. There is nothing about the bot that searches anything in the game.

Ok, so it's player intel input passed along to other teams who use it. I have never used it and I never intend to use it. It still gives one team who does pay to play and advantage over one who doesn't.

JB5
02-22-2015, 05:50 PM
Ok, so it's player intel input passed along to other teams who use it. I have never used it and I never intend to use it. It still gives one team who does pay to play and advantage over one who doesn't.

That's the purpose of dockbot. But it's a legitimate option for everyone, so please don't make this sound like an unfair advantage.

Mr T Perfect
02-22-2015, 05:54 PM
Dockbot is basically a glorified Excel Spreadsheet with a well written macro for search and result display.

Its exactly the same as posting screen shots of your results in a chat app.

Some people use it - some dont..

As 1 that does... its well worth the cash..

mieyb3270
02-22-2015, 05:54 PM
How do you release a game update on Friday and go home and call it quits for 2 days!!! ALL the managers at GREE should be FIRED!!!! But you know when you're pulling in a couple million dollars a quarter who cares about your customers.........suck it GREE! Another long time customer GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Brown Out
02-22-2015, 06:25 PM
I've come to the conclusion that GREE is full of trolls.

They pizz everyone off and kick back watching the money roll in, all the while laughing at the comments.

I would love a job there, getting paid to annoy so many people.
Application sent in.

Zepson
02-23-2015, 05:59 AM
Is the weekend not over yet?

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 06:14 AM
Things always seem to start out a little slow on Mondays a gree. Sometime it even makes it to Tuesday.
Still I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the water cooler 'we did what? lol

MW Flake
02-23-2015, 06:20 AM
Not yet. A few more hours before anyone flips the lights on.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-23-2015, 06:23 AM
0623 hours in SFO. LOL
Good morning SFO

yangs
02-23-2015, 06:24 AM

Yeah it's very best option, helloooooo this Wd event, some faction need to use more than 2 health packs, this WD is broken

Ozymandias
02-23-2015, 06:26 AM

INo it's completely different. Docbot has a customer service room on groupme.... If there's a problem, you ask a question, and someone answers pretty much straight away. See the difference?

crazeejay
02-23-2015, 06:34 AM
Rome is not burning!! All the tears put the fire out....hahahahahahahaha

goblue21
02-23-2015, 06:43 AM
how can you punish people for playing the game. Its not their fault Gree screwed up

sstuutss
02-23-2015, 06:55 AM
I'd really like to be here for grees first post, but its heading towards 2am and I doubt it will be anytime soon :(

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-23-2015, 07:05 AM
Rome is not burning!! All the tears put the fire out....hahahahahahahaha

+1
+1

tears put the fire out! Lol

Zepson
02-23-2015, 08:18 AM
Another earthquake in San Fransisco then...?

Big John
02-23-2015, 09:13 AM
So are they all in a meeting? Lol

Oh oh Gree
02-23-2015, 10:13 AM
Still burning Gree. Where are you? What's your plan?

Staying silent is the most likely action I assume.

Big John
02-23-2015, 10:22 AM
CEO fallen on his sword, lol

Sheldor Sir
02-23-2015, 10:27 AM
over 2 hrs into working day even for most Californicators!!!! the SILENCE speaks volumes

good gawd noooo
02-23-2015, 10:49 AM
you expect a reply within 2 hours of the work day on a issue that has been rampant all weekend?? and your not even sure if its been two hours on their workday..... dream much.. they gotta access damage brainstorm ideas and then kill the ideas in favor of "it never happened" that takes at least a day

good gawd noooo
02-23-2015, 11:19 AM
I hope gree realizes after this latest fiasco that they cant release an update the day before they go on their "weekend break"

Rolinz
02-23-2015, 11:19 AM
I suggest if you really want to get your voices heard, go to Twitter and look for Gree and you will find members of their board and other management people. send them your complaints and if enough people send them messages and see tweets about these constant epic failures of the game, they might take notice.

Send them messages and post Tweets to:

https://mobile.twitter.com/modernwar
https://mobile.twitter.com/GREEgames

You can also post on their Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GREEModernWar

good gawd noooo
02-23-2015, 11:24 AM
I suggest if you really want to get your voices heard, go to Twitter and look for Gree and you will find members of their board and other management people. send them your complaints and if enough people send them messages and see tweets about these constant epic failures of the game, they might take notice.

Send them messages and post Tweets to:

https://mobile.twitter.com/modernwar
https://mobile.twitter.com/GREEgames

You can also post on their Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GREEModernWar

excellent advice plus 1 this

Clementine
02-23-2015, 11:45 AM
Hi Folks! My apologies for the late arrival here. The Development Team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a resolution. Once I have more details, we will provide an update. Again, my apologies for the delay in a response, of course our apologies for this issue existing in the first place.

Web323
02-23-2015, 11:46 AM
Hi Folks! My apologies for the late arrival here. The Development Team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a resolution. Once I have more details, we will provide an update. Again, my apologies for the delay in a response, of course our apologies for this issue existing in the first place.

The sad part it will not be fixed in a matter that will make everyone happy. Good luck