PDA

View Full Version : simple solution to glitched Android units

kmg108
02-22-2015, 09:26 AM
It is clear that there is a major issue with one group of people having access to massive power units, while another group does not. For those that bought them because of working hard for the correct rank, way to go. I applaud you.

For everyone else on android that bought them without having earned the appropriate rank, I can't say that I blame you...but that doesn't make it right.

Being that Gree has shown an inability over the years to correct these errors, here is an easier solution for them.

step 1: Gree to make those same units available to all payers...not just android.
step 2: Gree creates new units for the Apollo and better ranks, BUT LOCK THEM DOWN CORRECTLY THIS TIME!

Problem solved.

I can promise that if this isn't corrected soon, there will be greater game exodus from the masses. What is the point of playing, when game maker introduces nonsense that effectively destroys legitimate players' hard work and effort? There will be refunds all over the place for something that can be fixed easily. The ball is in your court, Gree, and the clock is ticking.