PDA

View Full Version : Ban the cheaters

Pages : [1] 2

Fergus14
02-22-2015, 01:17 AM
Gree already know who they are cos they have supposedly (not confirmed) banned their accounts. Those who amassed the assault or marauding ships need to go.

Sir Jamie
02-22-2015, 03:43 AM
This needs to be addressed. Disqualify factions that have used it, Ban or punish the players that have manipulated the system.
I'm in a top 25 and we have strictly been told if we use it we will be kicked.
This is purely bad gaming. If nothing is done I know I'm done as well as others.

At least comment please Gree that you are aware and are taking some sort of action.

J1mcrane
02-22-2015, 03:44 AM
Why do they need to go? I don't condone cheating in any way but look at the history!

*airplane glitch
*gold glitch
*tank glitch
* all other glitches blah blah blah

Anyone been banned or permanently locked out? Not that I know of!

Cheaters are gonna cheat and from what I've been reading, those that are the maddest are the ones using iOS and unable to utilise the glitch for themselves.
I hear people trying to justify their cheating behaviour by saying "it's not cheating, Gree have let this happen" Please don't kid yourself, this is cheating, you have obtained units that you are not supposed to have! By not playing by the rules, you are cheating, it is that black and white.
But ban these players? I don't see why, reclaim all units and cash/valour yes, but why ban them for exploiting a game flaw left by the developer? If McDonald's gave you extra fries, you wouldn't return to the counter and tell you you had too many would you? You'd just eat away thinking, that you done well there.

SevenO9
02-22-2015, 03:47 AM
Currently matched with a top 5 team. Lots of huge stats there. Really impressive. One of them is on my rival list. He jumped from 20b to 100b def in just some hours.

If you need to glitch to defeat me, I have already won.

Bobar
02-22-2015, 03:57 AM
It's ruining game balance.

MW Flake
02-22-2015, 04:01 AM
It's ruining game balance.
Lol! Like there was balance before roflmao!

Bluehavana2
02-22-2015, 04:30 AM
This may not be in the spirit of fair gaming, but is it really cheating?

Real life: an airline mistakenly posts a ridiculously low fare. The info goes viral and people take advantage of it before the airline corrects their mistake. Sometimes they choose to honor the airfare, sometimes they don't.

Maybe the real answer is for gree to fully allow and disclose this info be shared as soon as they are found instead of the hush hush hints. And if gree would stop with the upgrades on Fridays and just before WD, the impact would be lessened.

As an ios user, this really sucks that some of my opponents have gained an advantage and, to my knowledge, none of my faction has been able to exploit this, but unless the droid users have hacked into this unit, I really can't say they are cheating and maybe the solution is to give the iOS users the same ability for a limited time.

My $.02

Allday
02-22-2015, 04:35 AM
Why do they need to go? I don't condone cheating in any way but look at the history!

*airplane glitch
*gold glitch
*tank glitch
* all other glitches blah blah blah

Anyone been banned or permanently locked out? Not that I know of!

Cheaters are gonna cheat and from what I've been reading, those that are the maddest are the ones using iOS and unable to utilise the glitch for themselves.
I hear people trying to justify their cheating behaviour by saying "it's not cheating, Gree have let this happen" Please don't kid yourself, this is cheating, you have obtained units that you are not supposed to have! By not playing by the rules, you are cheating, it is that black and white.
But ban these players? I don't see why, reclaim all units and cash/valour yes, but why ban them for exploiting a game flaw left by the developer? If McDonald's gave you extra fries, you wouldn't return to the counter and tell you you had too many would you? You'd just eat away thinking, that you done well there.
Wrong bro, if I could use the glitch I wouldnt. If I have a faction member that's used it, that member is gone. Don't care if it was a million point scorer. Gree needs to act

Allday
02-22-2015, 04:46 AM

Real life: an airline mistakenly posts a ridiculously low fare. The info goes viral and people take advantage of it before the airline corrects their mistake. Sometimes they choose to honor the airfare, sometimes they don't.

Maybe the real answer is for gree to fully allow and disclose this info be shared as soon as they are found instead of the hush hush hints. And if gree would stop with the upgrades on Fridays and just before WD, the impact would be lessened.

As an ios user, this really sucks that some of my opponents have gained an advantage and, to my knowledge, none of my faction has been able to exploit this, but unless the droid users have hacked into this unit, I really can't say they are cheating and maybe the solution is to give the iOS users the same ability for a limited time.

My $.02

Your 2 cents are worth nothing. It's cheating

richie1105
02-22-2015, 04:58 AM
How is it cheating, it's a unit that has been made available to buy, it's gree's mistake not ours , if the game code was hacked or there was some other way of altering game mechanics then yes it would be cheating, but the problem here is gree forgot to lock the units, I do however condone the unbalance it has caused the game is all over the place,

Big John
02-22-2015, 05:01 AM
Exploiting a glitch is technically cheating but again it's a Gree screw up which is allowing it.

Allday
02-22-2015, 05:01 AM
How is it cheating, it's a unit that has been made available to buy, it's gree's mistake not ours , if the game code was hacked or there was some other way of altering game mechanics then yes it would be cheating, but the problem here is gree forgot to lock the units, I do however condone the unbalance it has caused the game is all over the place,
Gree mistake, your fault for taking advantage.

Big John
02-22-2015, 05:04 AM
How many mistakes have they made, beyond a joke now.

PollekeW
02-22-2015, 05:14 AM
They should start doing some QA
And they should learn from their mistakes and not make the same ones over and over again.
With the number of mistakes they make they could be quick learners :p

twelve twelve
02-22-2015, 05:41 AM
Team Excellence, I am disgusted with myself for joining you guys for FL and now WD. I posted on your GM that I hated people who use glitch a few days ago when they havent earned the right to those units. I chose to leave you guys in the midst of war as I cannot tolerate your promotion of glitches to members in the team with the new ship glitch. You guys havent earned the right to stats and glitching isnt the answer.

I rather sit out of war without a faction then to be associated with your team.

NaRciS
02-22-2015, 06:14 AM
Looking over the Intel stats from our battles - I would change my quote of 50% of factions to 75% of the factions we have faced in this WD have players using the glitch and we are top 30.

Gree will not ban accounts but removing the units and disqualify the team from this event would send a clear message.

JimmyThePick
02-22-2015, 06:48 AM
Gree will not ban accounts but removing the units and disqualify the team from this event would send a clear message.

Agree with this post 100%. Disqualification & forfeiture would be a good start. After-all, this is the marquee event in MW.

Zepson
02-22-2015, 07:03 AM
They should start doing some QA
And they should learn from their mistakes and not make the same ones over and over again.
With the number of mistakes they make they could be quick learners :p

Have to quote Einstein on this...
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"

Dilbert Doe 75
02-22-2015, 07:27 AM
Have to quote Einstein on this...
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"

Wrong. Wrong.

Jg48
02-22-2015, 07:27 AM
Gree still has not removed the vicious tactical bombers from inventory that a bunch got a few months ago. So why would they fix this glitch. Gree needs to get there heads out of there a@@es and fix the glitches instead of making new events. That's my 2 cents

600fonz
02-22-2015, 08:07 AM
They didn't ban those who amassed trillions from the tank recycle glitch. They never even removed the cash.
Game balance has been screwed since(actually since the explosion of stats) then especially frontline.

Why would this be any different?

Paisthecoolest
02-22-2015, 08:09 AM
There are people who earned this ships by being the correct rank. Those people immediately were able to get much higher stats. Many people started using their stamina immediately in order to reach the proper rank. Once they reached it, they would be able to raise their stats by billions in a matter of minutes.

Those people did not cheat or glitch

Maverick0073
02-22-2015, 08:23 AM
THIS IS THE PROBLEM:
If gree was not so bent on trying to release new content to make more money instead of fixing the damn glitches and bugs, they would have more time to actually proof and properly beta test. So good for everyone that used this , about time gree realized that they have F&$)(;: up big time . I have been in a top 10 faction for over 2 years. This was the last straw. Good luck all

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 08:31 AM
If Gree do nothing, I will claim all money spent back, they should loose units, valour and money gained anything less, and they will loose me as a player

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 08:38 AM
Pure and simple it is cheating

HGF69
02-22-2015, 08:44 AM
If Gree do nothing, I will claim all money spent back, they should loose units, valour and money gained anything less, and they will loose me as a player

I'll be claiming back too, thousands and I WILL get it.

I must admire the poster on page 1 who has morals and left his faction because they are a bunch of cheats and promoting it.

Remove all units from those who should not have them or face the mass backlash that will hit you where it counts - sales.

ZXC
02-22-2015, 10:00 AM
I think this may be the final straw for many players if its not addressed. .

Tinker
02-22-2015, 10:27 AM
I think this may be the final straw for many players if its not addressed. .

There is no final straw. You will continue to bend over. If you are fortunate they will use Vasoline.

Do any of the Gree apologists ever wonder:
Why Gree uses it's customer base to Beta test it's sh it?
Why Gree's screw ups are always colossal?
Why Gree doesn't fix defects before it introduces new defects?
Why Gree continues to push out defective product?
Why you are blaming users instead of Gree?

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 10:29 AM
I have a droid device and I haven't exploited this glitch. It would be cheating. Those who have exploited it, should be stripped of their units and their factions should be disqualified.

If Gree took this kind of action, there would be less folks cheating.

Dirty Mind
02-22-2015, 10:31 AM
Gree essentially wont do anything. At best they will take the units back, but refund the cash. All units gained using this glitch will be left alone. By closing down the other thread, Gree has openly stated that calling out cheaters is a bigger 'crime' than the cheating itself. I find myself logging in less and less throughout the day as I've found a different game to occupy my time.

johnnybravoo77
02-22-2015, 10:36 AM
Damn, everyone calling people are just stupid. Every faction has "cheated" one way or another. Did your team wait for day two of epic boss? Nope, you just kept killing. Gree accidently released all 5 days at once, and by these holier then now peoples definition of cheating, we should have waited till day two was supposed to start before working on it. So i say your all cheaters.

Tinker
02-22-2015, 11:06 AM
I think we need a new word. Glitch is well thought out, deliberately introduced computer code used by the programmers to facilitate improvements and to test the program. It is sometimes removed and sometimes left after Beta testing.This does not describe Gree's continual failures.

How does Greetch sound as a replacement?
Anyone want to supply a definition for Greetch?

Big John
02-22-2015, 11:10 AM
People taking advantage of Gree screw ups is not cheating in my book, they should ensure it can't happen.

They've had plenty of time to patch it.

johnnybravoo77
02-22-2015, 11:12 AM
People taking advantage of Gree screw ups is not cheating in my book, they should ensure it can't happen.

They've had plenty of time to patch it.
Exactly. Simple fix is to remove the planes from inventory. They did it when people bought the 1 gold cost units.

Allday
02-22-2015, 11:22 AM
Team Excellence, I am disgusted with myself for joining you guys for FL and now WD. I posted on your GM that I hated people who use glitch a few days ago when they havent earned the right to those units. I chose to leave you guys in the midst of war as I cannot tolerate your promotion of glitches to members in the team with the new ship glitch. You guys havent earned the right to stats and glitching isnt the answer.

Nice stance bro.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 11:24 AM
Taking advantage is cheating, and they have to address money and valour gained by selling the ships back, some people have gone from 3 billion to 25 billion, it a complete joke, how are people that dont CHEAT, and play the game as it was supposed to be played compete, and as this CHEAT is not available to all, it gives a massive advantage to some players

razvantf
02-22-2015, 11:30 AM
You all were quiet when the tank glitch was on, i bet that if this glitch would have worked on ios as well you would all be happy. Gree should put those units available in store for all people, that would be the only fair situation. Otherwise, top 25 factions will be out of reach for ever, you cannot fight stats of trillions with billions. It's not cheating when gree makes it available, we were all trying to keep a low lvl to have good scores in wd and this latest update just made that look stupid..

Big John
02-22-2015, 11:30 AM
It's a mess but it's all their doing.

Jg48
02-22-2015, 11:31 AM
Gree has not taken care of the vicious tactical units for finishing dragon CDR yet so why would they fix this on.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 11:33 AM
You are cheating, when you take advantage, the cheat is not available to all players, it still would be crap if it was, but it gives s massive advantage to some players over others.

razvantf
02-22-2015, 11:37 AM
Imagine this..you would only be able to buy a mercedes if you would have 100mil $ in bank, otherwise you would have to drive an old ****ty car..this is the same sittuation with this unit.

Big John
02-22-2015, 11:38 AM
It's not cheating, it's not fair but it's not cheating.

razvantf
02-22-2015, 11:45 AM
I agree with big john and i say that having the old tank glitch in mind. That made fl a lot easier for a huge number of players, it also made incomes go up like crazy. Nobody complained here...now that ios players cannot use the glitch, they are pissed. Like i said..gree should place those units in store for all people and that's it. If you have any other idea, post it here.

razvantf
02-22-2015, 12:02 PM
I agree with big john and i say that having the old tank glitch in mind. That made fl a lot easier for a huge number of players, it also made incomes go up like crazy. Nobody complained here...now that ios players cannot use the glitch, they are pissed. Like i said..gree should place those units in store for all people and that's it. If you have any other idea, post it here.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 12:03 PM
It is Cheating, the game was not meant to be played like that, why should I carry on playing I have never taken advantage of any cheat, I am a gold user, my stats are what I have earned, if I loose s battle, I loose it against someone who has earned their better stats, but not any more, when peoples stats have grown by over 20 billion in one day, it not worth playing any more. I don't mind playing against like minded people, but I will not play against CHEATS.

ZXC
02-22-2015, 12:03 PM

Quit playing the game? Its flawed and its just getting worse ...

Big John
02-22-2015, 12:22 PM
I'm hearing legit players are getting locked out, what a company this is.

Mikelord
02-22-2015, 12:35 PM

Yea guess they didn't realize that some people are the correct rank lmao

Agent Orange
02-22-2015, 12:42 PM
How many mistakes have they made, beyond a joke now.

I guess my take on this is, who exactly is exploiting this TOS violation and was this inside information.

But yes gree is notorious for screwing up and dropping defective apps as WD starts so that part sadly doesn't surprise me.

If you want a faster reaction create a facebook account and post it on their page.

Agent Orange
02-22-2015, 12:43 PM

Sadly we all know the answer to this don't we..... So why did this escape the beta test cycle?

johnnybravoo77
02-22-2015, 12:59 PM
Only ios players complaining cause they cant do it. Like i said, everybody takes advantage when its convenient for them, ***** when its not. To Anyone that calls it cheating, did you hit day two of epic boss right after day one finished, or did you wait till 2pm the next day to start? Wouldnt that be taking advantage of grees mistake?

MW Flake
02-22-2015, 01:01 PM
It pains me to say this, but those taking advantage of this situation are not cheating. They are playing the game the way it was intended unfortunately. Gree has set the precedence numerous times that this is acceptable and part of the daily gameplay. Another game by another company, and I would not be saying this. No, this is not the game we all set out to play. But this is what it has become. If its not to your liking, I highly suggest you quit, because it will not change for the better.

Rotsch
02-22-2015, 01:05 PM
I'm sorry, but you are not allowed to bann or kick someone not doing anything illegal. So you can buy the apollo trp without hacking the game. And that's not illegal. I'm sure, even you once had a profit with a glitch, hadn't you?

Rotsch
02-22-2015, 01:12 PM
I agree completely. It is not a hack it's a bug in the game as there have been already a lot of it. sometimes iOS users profit, sometimes android. See e.g. the gold glitch. It's only for android users. iOS users haven't this possibility.

Tinker
02-22-2015, 01:24 PM
What is truly sad is for people with low self esteem is thinking they could purchase self esteem by spending thousands of dollars on a free game and then finding out their purchased self esteem was only an illusion.

Reality sometimes bites.

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 01:26 PM
Only ios players complaining cause they cant do it. Like i said, everybody takes advantage when its convenient for them, ***** when its not. To Anyone that calls it cheating, did you hit day two of epic boss right after day one finished, or did you wait till 2pm the next day to start? Wouldnt that be taking advantage of grees mistake?

I'm an iOS player and I've never taken advantage of any cheat, exploitation, glitch or anything. That's not the way I play this game. I also have an android acct and I will not take something I have not earned. I won't cheat on it either.

Bringing the EB into this is stupid. Gree could have stopped it, like they've done before, but they let it run.

krabbie
02-22-2015, 01:27 PM
Fighting a team called 1shot2kill now, what a bunch of losers... A lot have the boats, even showing high in inventory because the rest of their top 45 sucks. I really hope Gree will do something about this and at the same time punish the people who have the valor units that dont match their rank.

Monteverdi
02-22-2015, 01:34 PM
Guys, it is not about whether this exploit is called cheating or not. It is about that this particular exploit has altered the complete economy of the game. Unlike the airplane glitch that gave some advantage at a time this glitch has destroyed the game for once and for all !

The Dutch Republic
02-22-2015, 01:35 PM
Fighting a team called 1shot2kill now, what a bunch of losers... A lot have the boats, even showing high in inventory because the rest of their top 45 sucks. I really hope Gree will do something about this and at the same time punish the people who have the valor units that dont match their rank.

Some may call the losers. Some may call them geniuses. Instead of paying ten of thousans of dollars to obtain double digits stats in billions, they now have the same stats for free. And glitching is not cheating. Nowhere you can find in the rules that it is not allowed to use a glitch. Nowhere. So as long as it is possible, I urge everybody to exploit this glitch fully. Just dont be a dumbass and get more than 2 billion of valors.

Dilbert Doe 75
02-22-2015, 01:47 PM
Nowhere you can find in the rules that it is not allowed to use a glitch. Nowhere. So as long as it is possible, I urge everybody to exploit this glitch fully.

"You will have a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use, solely within the Service, Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency that you have earned, purchased or otherwise obtained in a manner authorized by GREE. GREE may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods at any time, with or without notice. GREE shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that GREE exercises any such rights."

""Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency that you have earned, purchased or otherwise obtained in a manner authorized by GREE.""

People know darn well those ships aren't authorized for their rank.

johnnybravoo77
02-22-2015, 01:48 PM
I'm an iOS player and I've never taken advantage of any cheat, exploitation, glitch or anything. That's not the way I play this game. I also have an android acct and I will not take something I have not earned. I won't cheat on it either.

Bringing the EB into this is stupid. Gree could have stopped it, like they've done before, but they let it run.

But you didnt wait to kill it did you? Even though you reasonably knew that gree made a mistake, you didnt wait till the next day to start killing. Im not calling you a cheater, what im saying is that its not cheating, glitching, hacking or anything else. Gree screwed up, they NEED to fix it, but they wont.

good gawd noooo
02-22-2015, 01:49 PM

My $.02

I do believe that gree does owe ios after this glitch. do I think this is fair not really.. but I do know once posted in forum the amount of teams we have faced with incredible stats has exploded. I am all for taking back the boats from those that don't qualify to have them.. but what about the players that do deserve to have them and have recycled them ..... do they lose everything as well since even the reward for recycleing them is a programming glitch as well. ideally they answer would be yes as a glitch is a glitch is a glitch and if one gets punished so should all. as for those locked out well most likely it is because they received MORE the 2b valor and the 32 bit os on android apparently cant handle it .. so causes error and wont let them log in. but those same accounts COULD log in threw apple and once valor is reduced to under 2b they could access threw droid again as well. so the lock out inst done by gree per see it is done by programming limits of the 32 bit os. Again point is I am all for gree taking back the ships from those that shouldn't of been able to receive them. but beyond that then they would have to also punish those that should of had them but took advantage or recycle program errors as well as that wasn't supposed to happen either. Meaning a big hassle for gree and a big hassle for al the lvl 300's plus that used it to boost their cash or valor(even thou they rightfully purchased the units). Because the amount of refund is ALSO a glitch and was exploited. I think grees best and simplest fix is to open glitch to apple for 2 days then close it to everyone. at least it will allow ios to balance the field a lil more. sucks to be IOS user now. (sorry you either love apple or android ((rarely both)) and I love android)

Tinker
02-22-2015, 01:50 PM
Guys, it is not about whether this exploit is called cheating or not. It is about that this particular exploit has altered the complete economy of the game. Unlike the airplane glitch that gave some advantage at a time this glitch has destroyed the game for once and for all !

Montverdi the game economy was altered forever at Christmas with the tank glitch. Result: Gree sold big buildings for Gold so people would have something to do with their new found billions. Not to mention sell +1 upgrade for Gold for the same reason. Perhaps Gree is just milking the game for all they can during it's decline and eventual finish. I just wonder how they will profit from this latest screw up. Perhaps sell it to iOs users. hahahahahahahahaha

Preacher Wolf
02-22-2015, 01:50 PM
Some may call the losers. Some may call them geniuses. Instead of paying ten of thousans of dollars to obtain double digits stats in billions, they now have the same stats for free. And glitching is not cheating. Nowhere you can find in the rules that it is not allowed to use a glitch. Nowhere. So as long as it is possible, I urge everybody to exploit this glitch fully. Just dont be a dumbass and get more than 2 billion of valors.

If I knew how to post a screen shot I would show that a moderator says that using a glitch is against rules and is punishable by being banned

Adds up
02-22-2015, 01:57 PM
Amen to that!

The Dutch Republic
02-22-2015, 02:10 PM
""Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency that you have earned, purchased or otherwise obtained in a manner authorized by GREE.""

People know darn well those ships aren't authorized for their rank.

If it is not authorized, how come I can buy the units even if I have not the rank? If I click on the boat, then nowhere there is message saying I am not allowed to buy these ships. Ergo, I can buy the ships.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 02:12 PM
Epic Boss, I think you will find that did not benefit some players over the rest

Tinker
02-22-2015, 02:13 PM
If it is not authorized, how come I can buy the units even if I have not the rank? If I click on the boat, then nowhere there is message saying I am not allowed to buy these ships. Ergo, I can buy the ships.

Well said Dutch: Anything that is not forbidden is permitted.

The Dutch Republic
02-22-2015, 02:13 PM
If I knew how to post a screen shot I would show that a moderator says that using a glitch is against rules and is punishable by being banned

In a Q&A Gree said that glitching was part of the game and not punishable by ban. Moderators have no authority, only for this forum. The mods are not involved in the decision making.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 02:16 PM
Its Cheating pure and simple, people new what they were doing when they exploited the glitch

The Dutch Republic
02-22-2015, 02:20 PM
Its Cheating pure and simple, people new what they were doing when they exploited the glitch

Its not cheating. Was it cheating when in february last year everybody could win EB because only 1 free attack was required to kill the boss? Was it cheating with the last EB that all the six day faction prizes could be won on thr first day? Imho, no. And this is similar. So no cheating.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 02:22 PM
No its cheating, taking units you are not entitled too, so yes its cheating

Big John
02-22-2015, 02:25 PM
Units are available to buy so not cheating.

The Dutch Republic
02-22-2015, 02:26 PM
No its cheating, taking units you are not entitled too, so yes its cheating

I am not sure which faction you play in, but did your faction obtain all the faction goals from EB on the first day? They you obtained units you were not entitled to.

johnnybravoo77
02-22-2015, 02:27 PM
Epic Boss, I think you will find that did not benefit some players over the rest
Doesnt matter. See nobody would be complaining if everyone could do it. Only crying foul are the ones that cant do it. If they could, nobody would be cheaters correct? So dont throw the word cheaters around, the *****ing should be directed at gree to fix the problem.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 02:30 PM
Yes it does, when someone goes from 3 billion attack to over 20 billion attack, GET REAl

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 02:31 PM
either we play on a level playing field or we don't, if we don't and people have an unfair advantage over me what is the point of me playing?

The Dutch Republic
02-22-2015, 02:37 PM
either we play on a level playing field or we don't, if we don't and people have an unfair advantage over me what is the point of me playing?

That is an understandable and legit question and can only be answered by everone personally. Creating an unfair playing field is not the fault of the persons using the glitch, but the person making the glitch possible. I understand your frustration, but please direct your frustation to Gree. Not the players.

good gawd noooo
02-22-2015, 02:37 PM
Yes it does, when someone goes from 3 billion attack to over 20 billion attack, GET REAl

the only truly obvious this in all your post is that your an apple users.. if you weren't you would be busy increasing your stats and have no time to comment on this thread. if the game allows it to be purchased and DOES NOT tell you it isn't available then you are allowed to buy it... that is grees fault not anyone elses. I totally get your unhappy cause as of this moment IOS can not compete against an android player aware of glitch. Instead of standing on a very weak leg and calling it cheating perhaps you would be better served to ask that gree allow it to be open to apple users for two days

PollekeW
02-22-2015, 02:40 PM

People that abused the airplane bug are still benefiting from all the boosts the won back then. If we win the same prize now it will have a bigger impact on their stats because of it.
So stop whining, this game has never been a level playing field

Big John
02-22-2015, 02:42 PM
Talking about level playing fields, my top 500 faction is currently fighting SUP, lol.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 02:42 PM
Yes i am an apple user, I take it you use android, and when you discovered the glitch you new it was not meant to be their but choose to cheat an exploit it, your division but it is cheating. You had a choice to cheat or not to cheat, is obvious what you chose to do.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 02:43 PM
You might stand a chance now if your all android users and have exploited the game

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 02:44 PM
Talking about level playing fields, my top 500 faction is currently fighting SUP, lol.

You might stand a chance now if your faction followed your lead

Chimera
02-22-2015, 02:46 PM
If Gree made the mistake why are the players calling each other names? It has to be frustrating and maddening for those who are at a disadvantage but you know these errors are not unusual. I hope Gree provides a solution that will be fair to all the players.

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 02:46 PM

Exactly!!

I love the challenge and competing, but after 3 yrs of playing, I've come to my wits end. I'm getting to where I don't give a dam whether we win or lose. It's not fun anymore. And what's the use of trying when some folks can change their stats drastically during a war. Gree needs to step up and do the right thing.

Big John
02-22-2015, 02:47 PM
You might stand a chance now if your faction followed your lead

I'm on iOS, nice try though.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 02:55 PM
Thought you loved Android

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 03:07 PM
I do believe that gree does owe ios after this glitch. do I think this is fair not really.. but I do know once posted in forum the amount of teams we have faced with incredible stats has exploded. I am all for taking back the boats from those that don't qualify to have them.. but what about the players that do deserve to have them and have recycled them ..... do they lose everything as well since even the reward for recycleing them is a programming glitch as well. ideally they answer would be yes as a glitch is a glitch is a glitch and if one gets punished so should all. as for those locked out well most likely it is because they received MORE the 2b valor and the 32 bit os on android apparently cant handle it .. so causes error and wont let them log in. but those same accounts COULD log in threw apple and once valor is reduced to under 2b they could access threw droid again as well. so the lock out inst done by gree per see it is done by programming limits of the 32 bit os. Again point is I am all for gree taking back the ships from those that shouldn't of been able to receive them. but beyond that then they would have to also punish those that should of had them but took advantage or recycle program errors as well as that wasn't supposed to happen either. Meaning a big hassle for gree and a big hassle for al the lvl 300's plus that used it to boost their cash or valor(even thou they rightfully purchased the units). Because the amount of refund is ALSO a glitch and was exploited. I think grees best and simplest fix is to open glitch to apple for 2 days then close it to everyone. at least it will allow iOS to balance the field a lil more. sucks to be IOS user now. (sorry you either love apple or android ((rarely both)) and I love android)

I thought you loved Android

DelAWOL
02-22-2015, 03:10 PM
It doesn't matter if you call IT cheating or glitching it's done and even if Gree made the units available for iOS android users will still have a massive advantage.
The only way to fix it would be to start the game all over again, but that would lose to many current players, so Gree will do nothing that has any effect, the choice is clear keep playing this fatally flawed game or walk away from it

razvantf
02-22-2015, 03:14 PM
They didn't even check to see if you get more money from that damn ship if you recycle it..
So..instead of talking about small guys getting ships, why not focus on the big guys who could have bought those ships because they have earned that right from their battle points, but who now can buy/sell those ships for money and valor. Everyone seems to have skipped this part..so a guy from a top 25 faction who had the right to buy those ships was permitted to add ridiculous amounts of valor and even gain money.
To finish my idea:
ALL android users who earned the right to buy those ships were permitted to add to their inventory thousand of valor-based units and adding some money to their vault..AND HOW? JUST by recycling those ships, units that he had the right to buy. Altough..i have to admit that there is no valor based unit that can top that ship, but getting hundreds of billions for free..again...GREE, please hire some decent staff!

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 03:16 PM
I will give them a chance to fix it, its a big **** up and will take time, they could reset the game, to before the update if they wanted, I doubt they will do that, but doing nothing is not an option, as many will leave the game, if your on iOS at the moment its not worth playing. some of the stats of people at battle today have been ridiculas.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 03:17 PM
They have to loose the ships and the money and valour points people have got from this cheat

Big John
02-22-2015, 03:21 PM
So are the ones who got the ships legitimately then recycled them cheats too?

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 03:24 PM
Gree knows what's bought and sold.

Gree can delete from inventories every unit that wasn't earned by any player. They can delete cash, valor or any units purchased by recycling units that wasn't earned.

It might be a PITA for them to do it, but it's the FAIR thing to do.

I don't want units I haven't earned. Furthermore, I won't allow anyone in my faction to cheat. If I find a unit they shouldn't have access to in their inventory, they will be looking for a new faction.

This is a matter of integrity.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 03:26 PM
If you got the ships legitimately, but then sold them you still exploiting Big John, and I thought you were an android lover :)

Tigerpanzer
02-22-2015, 03:32 PM
hi guys i want to report a cheater can someone help me please,

razvantf
02-22-2015, 03:33 PM
If cheating is getting something you did not deserve, but the game permitted..yes, those who earned the ships and recycled them for money/valor are also "cheats".
But i can't call it cheating when the game allows you to do it. It's called gaming :)

Simple solution: put the god damn units in the store so everyone can buy them, end of story. No fancy new upgrade, no major set back, no nothing..just put them in store. Or erase them.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 03:36 PM
That would not work razvantf, as people have been selling them and getting valour points for them, and if you let that carry on or offer it to all you would be fighting people with not billions in attack but trillions

Big John
02-22-2015, 03:37 PM
Just ban all the cheaters, that would be hilarious.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 03:37 PM
Name and shame on here, why not its as good a place as any

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 03:38 PM
Big John

Are you an IOS user that loves Android ?????????????

Lolsies
02-22-2015, 03:39 PM
Name and shame on here, why not its as good a place as any

Naming and shaming will not be tolerated. This thread was left open for constructive discussion about the issue, but NO naming and shaming should occur.

Big John
02-22-2015, 03:42 PM
I just love the mess that this game has become.

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 03:45 PM
hi guys i want to report a cheater can someone help me please,

I sent in a ticket, then replied using my email so I could insert pics of the cheater's profile, along with their inventory.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 03:48 PM
Wow we have a moderator, can you tell us what Gree intends to do????????

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 03:50 PM
Nice one ezmunie

clown
02-22-2015, 03:59 PM

Ha Ha

Orange font = moderator

Green font is more like a prison house snitch that doesn't know anything more than when the real guards are on duty

Tinker
02-22-2015, 04:03 PM
I sent in a ticket, then replied using my email so I could insert pics of the cheater's profile, along with their inventory.

ezmunie you seem to be under the impression that a real person reads the complaint tickets. It is just a bot with a primitive version of AI. That is why the canned response sometimes doesn't always pertain to the problem outlined in the ticket. The bot has about a dozen possible responses and picks the one closest to your problem. It then closes the ticket as successful and sends all correspondence to the trash folder.

Lolsies
02-22-2015, 04:03 PM
Ha Ha

Orange font = moderator

Green font is more like a prison house snitch that doesn't know anything more than when the real guards are on duty

Please refrain from insulting other users as well as moderators.

Thanks.

MW Flake
02-22-2015, 04:06 PM
You know, and have been told, what Gree intends to do. It does not matter whether or not you or anyone else here thinks its cheating, glitching, or wrong. It only matters what Gree thinks and Gree has already set the precedent time and time again that THEY WILL DO NOTHING! So quit the game now and be done with it. Lights out, it's over, no more MW for you.

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 04:08 PM
ezmunie you seem to be under the impression that a real person reads the complaint tickets. It is just a bot with a primitive version of AI. That is why the canned response sometimes doesn't always pertain to the problem outlined in the ticket. The bot has about a dozen possible responses and picks the one closest to your problem. It then closes the ticket as successful and sends all correspondence to the trash folder.

Regardless if it's a bot or not, I'll keep sending in tickets until a REAL person addresses this. I've actually had responses from real people before. I realize it's a canned response when a ticket is sent in.

Tinker
Please refrain from insulting other users as well as moderators.

Thanks.

OMG Lolsies: almost spit up my coffee. so dry, so dead pan, so incredibly funny. thank you

Lolsies
You know, and have been told, what Gree intends to do. It does not matter whether or not you or anyone else here thinks its cheating, glitching, or wrong. It only matters what Gree thinks and Gree has already set the precedent time and time again that THEY WILL DO NOTHING! So quit the game now and be done with it. Lights out, it's over, no more MW for you.

GREE is definitely going to do something about this issue. Leaving the issue unattended would be extremely harmful to the shelf time MW has left. What they are going to do, however, is something that will be found out later...

Lolsies
02-22-2015, 04:10 PM
OMG Lolsies: almost spit up my coffee. so dry, so dead pan, so incredibly funny. thank you

Being called a snitch isn't the best compliment I have ever received...

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-22-2015, 04:11 PM
Haters gonna hate.
Dewin nuttin gonna dew more nuttin.
Gree gonna be Gree.

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 04:14 PM
Haters gonna hate.
Dewin nuttin gonna dew more nuttin.
Gree gonna be Gree.

Don't you ever get tired of trolling this forum?

Brown Out
02-22-2015, 04:17 PM
Don't you ever get tired of trolling this forum?

We all know the answer to that.

Trolls gonna troll.

Big John
02-22-2015, 04:20 PM
GREE is definitely going to do something about this issue. Leaving the issue unattended would be extremely harmful to the shelf time MW has left. What they are going to do, however, is something that will be found out later...

Shelf time? I think it's passed it's use by date.

Lolsies
02-22-2015, 04:23 PM
Shelf time? I think it's passed it's use by date.

The game still has a lot of potential, but GREE needs to work harder to be able to reveal it.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 04:26 PM
People need to understand what a glitch and what cheating is. How many of you out there calling people cheats used the tank glitch? How many of you got ALL 6 days worth of units for finishing the goals? You knew it was a glitch but you did it any. Im almost positive none of you stopped killing bosses after 300. Am I right? This is not any different. Sure it sucks iOS cant use it but android can and we used it.

iOS has benefited from airplane glitch for over a year, getting "glitch" prizes while us driod players had to pay. Same goes for the gold glitch that was around or how Modern War was almost unplayable on droid in the first 2 year due to faction and event problem, but they still took our money.

Guess what, things happen. This game is not fair. iOS can have more valor that android and thats not fair. You know what else, I get units that are locked from doing normal PvP. I can also buy those same units. Just because iOS can't do something doesn't mean android can't. You know what else is a "glitch"? The fact that those who can get them through rank can sell them for 6.6m MORE than they paid for them. That is also not "fair" since in any market you can sell something for more than you paid for it, then they can turn it into large amounts of valor for "free" which is something else I'm sure wasn't intended.

Everyone is at a disadvantage. I do want to see this addressed in a fair way. This is a GREE **** up, not the players so stop blaming us. Each of you have glitched before so stop complaining.

600fonz
02-22-2015, 04:28 PM
So many ios users who used a pilots licence now complaining about cheating because they don't get to do it themselves is pretty hilarious.

Right or wrong people will always look to get an advantage and so many abuse it and some miss out entirely by being too slow.

Gree sometimes take everything back and other times close the loop and leaves those who abuse it with trillions of cash.

I would go out on a whim and say those that have never exploited a single glitch in this game are either unaware of said glitch or in the very small minority that don't need/want it. So on that note most who cry have been guilty in the past themselves and cry loudest when they can't partake in it.

So glad this is my last WD cycle as this game as now more about staying in the glitch/exploit loop than it is playing for fun.

Lt Kije
02-22-2015, 04:29 PM
Airplane glitch never heard of it?
When someones stats go from 3 billion to 23 billion if about 15 minutes theirs something seriously wrong, pidgeot

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 04:35 PM
People need to understand what a glitch and what cheating is. How many of you out there calling people cheats used the tank glitch? How many of you got ALL 6 days worth of units for finishing the goals? You knew it was a glitch but you did it any. Im almost positive none of you stopped killing bosses after 300. Am I right? This is not any different. Sure it sucks iOS cant use it but android can and we used it.

iOS has benefited from airplane glitch for over a year, getting "glitch" prizes while us driod players had to pay. Same goes for the gold glitch that was around or how Modern War was almost unplayable on droid in the first 2 year due to faction and event problem, but they still took our money.

Guess what, things happen. This game is not fair. iOS can have more valor that android and thats not fair. You know what else, I get units that are locked from doing normal PvP. I can also buy those same units. Just because iOS can't do something doesn't mean android can't. You know what else is a "glitch"? The fact that those who can get them through rank can sell them for 6.6m MORE than they paid for them. That is also not "fair" since in any market you can sell something for more than you paid for it, then they can turn it into large amounts of valor for "free" which is something else I'm sure wasn't intended.

Everyone is at a disadvantage. I do want to see this addressed in a fair way. This is a GREE **** up, not the players so stop blaming us. Each of you have glitched before so stop complaining.

Someone is crying because they got the BAN HAMMER. LOL

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 04:36 PM
When someones stats go from 3 billion to 23 billion if about 15 minutes theirs something seriously wrong, pidgeot

You can't say that. I can legitimately raise my stats by another 3 billion if I wanted to. Guess what, it is legit to do what the game allows us to do at release. Modern War on iOS is completely different than on Android, you just have to accept that. A large amount of boost dont work on android. Our scratchers are bugged and we deal with a lot of stuff that just dont work.

The airplane glitch allowed iOS users to complete ALL LTQs for free, no matter the level.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 04:37 PM
Someone is crying because the got the BAN HAMMER. LOL

No one got banned. You're crying because you can't do it.

superman007
02-22-2015, 04:39 PM
My sincere request to GREE is to remove all those units who didn't deserve to have them in their inventory and also any ill gotten Cash and/or Valor should be removed from the player accounts. I have seen people having 2B valor on some of the accounts and that caused those droid accounts to lock out of the game. This WD wasn't that great when I saw people having Lvl 165 with 27B defense having 2985 ships. Even some player accounts where going crazy in defense when I started attacking them. One such player account jumped from 10B defense to 57B defense in less than 10-15 minutes and I definitely know for sure that L228 account can't be at a Apollo Rank. I have also came across some player accounts in T15-T50 factions that have defense between 30-60B. This latest glitch by far is the worst that I have came across and it totally changed the game mechanics.

600fonz
02-22-2015, 04:40 PM

U been on this forum since May 2013 and never heard of Airplane Glitch???????����������

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 04:40 PM
No one got banned. You're crying because you can't do it.

See me writing a paragraph about this glitch? Wake up twelve year old. LOL

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 04:42 PM
So many ios users who used a pilots licence now complaining about cheating because they don't get to do it themselves is pretty hilarious.

Right or wrong people will always look to get an advantage and so many abuse it and some miss out entirely by being too slow.

Gree sometimes take everything back and other times close the loop and leaves those who abuse it with trillions of cash.

I would go out on a whim and say those that have never exploited a single glitch in this game are either unaware of said glitch or in the very small minority that don't need/want it. So on that note most who cry have been guilty in the past themselves and cry loudest when they can't partake in it.

So glad this is my last WD cycle as this game as now more about staying in the glitch/exploit loop than it is playing for fun.

Not a matter of being too slow, or not knowing about glitches. I've known about each and every one, but I chose not to use any of them. I won't cheat to win or have an advantage over someone else.

Like I said, it's a matter of integrity. Maybe there's not to much of that left anymore and folks will do anything to get ahead. I was always taught that cheaters never win and somehow, I still believe that today.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 04:42 PM
See me writing a paragraph about this glitch? Wake up twelve year old. LOL

Yet you're the one crying you can't use it. How about you give back the cash from the tank glitch and give back the 5 tanks from epic boss...

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 04:45 PM
Yet you're the one crying you can't use it. How about you give back the cash from the tank glitch and give back the 5 tanks from epic boss...

Man you are slow. Where do you see me crying about NOT using it. 3rd grade is calling you home son. LOL

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 04:47 PM
Not a matter of being too slow, or not knowing about glitches. I've known about each and every one, but I chose not to use any of them. I won't cheat to win or have an advantage over someone else.

Like I said, it's a matter of integrity. Maybe there's not to much of that left anymore and folks will do anything to get ahead. I was always taught that cheaters never win and somehow, I still believe that today.

People still have integrity but this is a game of advantage. No on account is the same. Some can spend more than others, some are luckier than other, some games function differently on different devices.

Also, who ever said cheaters never win has never cheated. Cheating is the backbone of America. However this isn't cheating so I'd stop using the word.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 04:48 PM
Man you are slow. Where do you see me crying about NOT using it. 3rd grade is calling you home son. LOL

In my experience, the person using ad hominems are often wrong.

Mr T Perfect
02-22-2015, 04:52 PM
What a time to come back to the forums....

As has been previously said - a glitch is defind as a sudden instance of malfunctioning or irregularity in an electronic system.

By Gree not properly testing its product prior to release they have caused this issue.

If the players were using external coding or software hacking tools to gain an advantage then i would agree that this is cheating.

But the pure case of the matter is that players are using a function that is part of the game... buying and selling of resources... They are not hacking the code.. they are not using any outside source to change the game play.

Yes... it is a huge clusterf**k...

but is it cheating...

The answer is NO.

But i do agree with some posters here. Mainly IOS users that feel agreived that they cannot access the same parts of the game..

And these people were very very quiet when "cooking" was availiable to them...

No how shall we call out all those "Cheaters"

Gree to check energy usage logs against possible maximum regen time against gold expenditure....

This would fall into the too difficult box im afraid...

MW Flake
02-22-2015, 04:55 PM
LMAO!! You definitely don't know anything about how they run this game.

superman007
02-22-2015, 04:59 PM
It is still consider cheating if you don't deserve to have those units based on your rank. Their bypassing the system in acquiring those units. I have seen people buying those units from other peoples inventory. L192 has 157B in attack and 90B defense. This would put some Sup accounts to shame.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 05:01 PM
LMAO!! You definitely don't know anything about how they run this game.

Pidgeot says thanks to this post.

Dilbert Doe 75
02-22-2015, 05:01 PM
If you have a friend with an Android account, transfer your game to them.
Have them buy one of the ships then transfer back.
Once you have one in your inventory you can countinue to buy them.

Not that I'd ever do that.

JimmyThePick
02-22-2015, 05:02 PM
Units are available to buy so not cheating.

Ok. But can you hazard a guess as to why the 1 gold units were available, purchased, and then later removed?
It is exactly the same situation.

Mr T Perfect
02-22-2015, 05:02 PM
It is still consider cheating if you don't deserve to have those units based on your rank. Their bypassing the system in acquiring those units. I have seen people buying those units from other peoples inventory. L192 has 157B in attack and 90B defense. This would put some Sup accounts to shame.

But this is also part of the official gameplay as pre designed by Gree. The ability to purchase units from others inventory... It was designed to make it easier to find cash units whilst working in PVP - back in the good ole days pre wd...

If they had double checked the code for the new units prior to release then this would not be an issue.

The main issue is that when they released the new pack they themselves have started this massive stat jump by putting a 1million attack unit out there for so little cash..

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 05:03 PM
People still have integrity but this is a game of advantage. No on account is the same. Some can spend more than others, some are luckier than other, some games function differently on different devices.

Also, who ever said cheaters never win has never cheated. Cheating is the backbone of America. However this isn't cheating so I'd stop using the word.

Sorry to disappoint you, but a cheater is a cheater is a cheater.

If I had the chance to cheat by buying units I haven't earned, or using free energy for ltqs, I would not. Although this is a game, I choose to play it, as I live my life. It's certainly not by cheating.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 05:03 PM

Like I have said, I own hundreds of units that I shouldn't have through PvP loot, even though I dont have the rank or buildings but I can still buy them through others who do and from my inventory once I have them. There is no cheating here.

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 05:07 PM
Like I have said, I own hundreds of units that I shouldn't have through PvP loot, even though I dont have the rank or buildings but I can still buy them through others who do and from my inventory once I have them. There is no cheating here.

You're a cheater....get over it or embrace it.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 05:07 PM
Sorry to disappoint you, but a cheater is a cheater is a cheater.

If I had the chance to cheat by buying units I haven't earned, or using free energy for ltqs, I would not. Although this is a game, I choose to play it, as I live my life. It's certainly not by cheating.

You clearly don't know what "cheating" is. There was no foal play here. All of this was possible through the game they "tested" and released to us. The problem is how differently iOS functions from Android on the code end.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 05:09 PM
You're a cheater....get over it or embrace it.

And so are you. Big difference is you can't "cheat" this time. Maybe in the next update.

RAUS
02-22-2015, 05:12 PM
Someone i attacked yesterday with a def of 753m now has a 22 BILLION def.

MW Flake
02-22-2015, 05:12 PM
I'll say it again for the third time today. It does not matter what any of you think is or isn't cheating, right, or wrong. It only matters what Gree thinks is cheating, and their track record shows this isn't it. You can cry, quit, stomp your feet, and hold your breath. But at the end of it all, this is what has become a part of "normal" gameplay. If its not to your liking, then pack it in and move on because Gree doesn't care.

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 05:13 PM
You clearly don't know what "cheating" is. There was no foal play here. All of this was possible through the game they "tested" and released to us. The problem is how differently iOS functions from Android on the code end.

So, you're saying that even though you haven't EARNED the Apollo rank and have not EARNED the right to buy the ships, that just because you can, you will?? Go ahead and do it and I hope you get stripped of every unit, cash and valor that you gained from cheating.

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 05:15 PM
And so are you. Big difference is you can't "cheat" this time. Maybe in the next update.

What makes you think I can't? I'm just a better person than you and have chosen to refrain from exploiting said glitch.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 05:17 PM
I'll say it again for the third time today. It does not matter what any of you think is or isn't cheating, right, or wrong. It only matters what Gree thinks is cheating, and their track record shows this isn't it. You can cry, quit, stomp your feet, and hold your breath. But at the end of it all, this is what has become a part of "normal" gameplay. If its not to your liking, then pack it in and move on because Gree doesn't care.

GREE even stated that a glitch in the game isn't cheating and players wont have action taken against them but will have offending remove and cash/valor/gold refunded. This was true with the 500/500 unit for Full Assualt, the 6k unit for 1 gold (this happened twice) and another unit. They will get removed but considering most units bought from the store haven't been then its unlikely.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 05:20 PM
So, you're saying that even though you haven't EARNED the Apollo rank and have not EARNED the right to buy the ships, that just because you can, you will?? Go ahead and do it and I hope you get stripped of every unit, cash and valor that you gained from cheating.

Doesn't matter who earned what, simple fact is we can buy them from our opponent. Kind of like the black market, buying them second hand. The reason they dont remove them is because of how hard it is. You have also cheated. Im sure you abused the tank glitch and got the 5 extra epic boss tanks.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 05:23 PM
What makes you think I can't? I'm just a better person than you and have chosen to refrain from exploiting said glitch.

Then its your own fault.

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 05:25 PM
Then its your own fault.

So it's my own fault that YOU Cheat and i don't? This is what you are saying...correct?

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 05:28 PM
So it's my own fault that YOU Cheat and i don't? This is what you are saying...correct?

Its your fault for not using option available to you. Guess what, its also my fault if I choose not to spend money to finish events so yeah, it is your fault if you can do something but choose to not use it. This is not cheating.

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 05:29 PM
Doesn't matter who earned what, simple fact is we can buy them from our opponent. Kind of like the black market, buying them second hand. The reason they dont remove them is because of how hard it is. You have also cheated. Im sure you abused the tank glitch and got the 5 extra epic boss tanks.

Nope, apparently, you don't know me. I didn't exploit the tank glitch and I didn't take advantage of the free energy. And if I could buy the ships, I wouldn't because I haven't earned that rank yet.

You and many others here, just don't get it. Just because of a Gree screw up, it doesn't mean you are entitled to everything you haven't earned. Like I said, I hope you and all others who took advantage of this glitch, get their just rewards by having every unit removed and all cash, valor and units gained taken from you. It should be... nothing earned, nothing gained.

good gawd noooo
02-22-2015, 05:30 PM
I thought you loved Android

I do love android that doesn't mean I don't think it would be fair of gree to even it out a bit for apple users.. this glitch really does tip the scales drastically.. so yes I do love android but I also think the fairest (and easiet)thing gree can do is lock android out of it (just the glitch not the game) and let apple users do it for the same two days android could. again that doesn't mean I like apple products.. personally I hate them. but I do think apple users should get same chance

NexusImperium
02-22-2015, 05:39 PM
This is not cheating.

It's a bit of a short-sighted sentiment, don't you think?

You're contributing to the destruction of the game and saying to yourself "not my problem."

The game definitely has an economy and right now the economy is a wreck because people are taking advantage.

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 05:39 PM
Its your fault for not using option available to you. Guess what, its also my fault if I choose not to spend money to finish events so yeah, it is your fault if you can do something but choose to not use it. This is not cheating.

So what you're saying is...... it's my fault that I didn't cheat and that I have integrity by not doing so? Why thank you Pididiot.... you are so kind.

ploop
02-22-2015, 05:40 PM
It's not cheating if you didn't hack. It's a GLITCH which means that it's gree's fault. Banning people for YOUR mistake makes no sense. Suck it up and get over it.

ploop
02-22-2015, 05:42 PM
It's an advantage, so instead of banning people take the item away. That isn't fair.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 05:43 PM
Nope, apparently, you don't know me. I didn't exploit the tank glitch and I didn't take advantage of the free energy. And if I could buy the ships, I wouldn't because I haven't earned that rank yet.

You and many others here, just don't get it. Just because of a Gree screw up, it doesn't mean you are entitled to everything you haven't earned. Like I said, I hope you and all others who took advantage of this glitch, get their just rewards by having every unit removed and all cash, valor and units gained taken from you. It should be... nothing earned, nothing gained.

Im entitled to everything GREE releases to me in game, assuming I can afford it. I could afford the ships and had access to them so I bought them. Also, you dont need to use a glitch to benefit from it. Does your faction have max bonuses? Did you gain units from the free energy glitch used by others in the faction? Have you accepted "glitched" money or concrete from others? Have you received help from those who have glitched? In US law, being a accessory to a crime, which is still a big deal.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 05:45 PM
It's a bit of a short-sighted sentiment, don't you think?

You're contributing to the destruction of the game and saying to yourself "not my problem."

The game definitely has an economy and right now the economy is a wreck because people are taking advantage.

It is a issue. I had to use it because the faction we were against used it and I wasn't going to lose to it. I sold them all after the war and bought the again for the next because they used it as well. I did not know the 32 bit integer on android was going to be a issue because it isn't a problem for games released today. My fault for thinking it would work right.

good gawd noooo
02-22-2015, 05:45 PM

amen!!!! if you don't think this is fair and your android you don't have to do it, however you will fall behind and congrats I do respect YOUR CHOICE. not many have convictions and standby them. However many WILL and HAVE done this and just because YOU chose not to doesn't mean you have any right verbally insult of degrade their choice. You want to be respected for what you do and great you deserve the respect for it, but so do those with different opinions. Modern war has NOT been an even playing field since gree took it over. I also feel for those that spent thousands of dollars to build up their accounts that now are weaker then free players(sucks big time). But why get mad at the players?? they are only doing what gree has taught them to do.. get mad at gree!!!! I personally would be fine if they either opened up the option to ios or if they simple removed all the units people bought. But as much as you would like to you cant really blame people for doing what is natural and trying to improve their accounts . Look at the history of this game so many glitches for ios so many for droid.. so many late started events or players getting locked out . If it isn't one disaster is another and gree still has tons of issues yet they are releaseing new stuff instead of fixing them. Quit picking on the droid users that used what gree gave them and start picking on gree and their programmers and mods that are off for the entire weekend right after this flawed update was released and haven't been around to be able to answer fix or even deal with this issue in a timely manner.. if you are droid and chose not to use this congrats be proud of yourself... if your ios and couldn't then ask gree to open it up for you guys.. and if your droid and did use it congrats again this time for stat growth and saving a ton of money... but this topic is already dead let it go move on .. you cant change what has happened its history now.. and regardless of your continued posts or not gree will see this note it and deal with it their way..so why keep beating a broken horse

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 05:47 PM
So what you're saying is...... it's my fault that I didn't cheat and that I have integrity by not doing so? Why thank you Pididiot.... you are so kind.

Are your only arguements against this ad hominems and strawman?

Twist of Cain
Im entitled to everything GREE releases to me in game, assuming I can afford it. I could afford the ships and had access to them so I bought them. Also, you dont need to use a glitch to benefit from it. Does your faction have max bonuses? Did you gain units from the free energy glitch used by others in the faction? Have you accepted "glitched" money or concrete from others? Have you received help from those who have glitched? In US law, being a accessory to a crime, which is still a big deal.

Why do you keep assaulting people who you have know idea if they or their faction have done anything wrong? You know have cheated and you know are a cheater. accept it it and move on.

ezmunie
It is a issue. I had to use it because the faction we were against used it and I wasn't going to lose to it. I sold them all after the war and bought the again for the next because they used it as well. I did not know the 32 bit integer on android was going to be a issue because it isn't a problem for games released today. My fault for thinking it would work right.

hahahaha not your fault you cheated, you had to. hahahaha

mieyb3270
02-22-2015, 05:48 PM
They have made the game worthless now with this....I'm done....playing to build base and get what bonus I can, just not participating in WD events anymore.....The game is worthless if your opponents cheat, they need to strip every faction that cheated from the leader board ..... that would move teams who have never been in the top 25 up and be the rightful winners of that place.

Still don't have any of the rewards for finishing map goals a year ago, no special units/buildings......at this point I'm like Modern What? Who cares anymore...... I'm done with Gree, MW for a while....Good luck folks! There is life after MW

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 05:53 PM
At cain and ezmunie, its no cheating so... yeah...

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 05:54 PM
A cain and ezmunie, its no cheating so... yeah...

Keep telling yourself that...I'm sure you will feel better eventually :D

maxpayne421
02-22-2015, 05:56 PM
Blah blah blahnios users are mad shut up cry babys.. and if your a droid user its not cheating because gree has fed all of us with their game problems and not giving refunds for money spent to buy equipment. Shut up

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 05:59 PM
Blah blah blahnios users are mad shut up cry babys.. and if your a droid user its not cheating because gree has fed all of us with their game problems and not giving refunds for money spent to buy equipment. Shut up

I'm not a cry baby and I have no intentions of shutting up. Get over it.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 05:59 PM
Keep telling yourself that...I'm sure you will feel better eventually :D

It's not. GREE has defined what a cheat is. This is a glitch and it may be dealt with.

Mr T Perfect
02-22-2015, 06:01 PM
Lets be frank here.

Gree are here to make money

Top teams are using this error in coding.

Top teams spend money

So.. what are gree going to do... Cut off their own nose to save there face to the masses..

Now let me think about this - loss $100k a cycle by banning players. to make players that spend 1K happy

I dont think that will ever be in the business plan.....

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 06:02 PM
It's not. GREE has defined what a cheat is. This is a glitch and it may be dealt with.

Please show me in the TOS where Gree has defined glitches. I will wait here patiently.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 06:09 PM
Please show me in the TOS where Gree has defined glitches. I will wait here patiently.

It was said that players will not be punished for glitches as it was the fault of GREE. This is clearly a glitch.

HaystaK760
02-22-2015, 06:10 PM
The ones crying are ios users. The boats I'm sure will be taken away. And I'm sure the ones crying built there stats flying airplanes for over a year lol gtfo

Brown Out
02-22-2015, 06:14 PM
No matter what happens, this has made the forum a fun read.

Monteverdi
02-22-2015, 06:21 PM
The ones crying are ios users. The boats I'm sure will be taken away. And I'm sure the ones crying built there stats flying airplanes for over a year lol gtfo

Actually, the ones that are crying are not IOS users, they are the ones that enjoyed playing a game that now has become meaningless.

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 06:23 PM
It was said that players will not be punished for glitches as it was the fault of GREE. This is clearly a glitch.

Please show me where in the TOS that it states what you are stating. I think you maybe a compulsive liar.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 06:24 PM
Please show me where in the TOS that it states what you are stating. I think you maybe a compulsive liar.

A mod has came out and said this. Maybe a developer.

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 06:25 PM

If you can't, than you are a liar and a cheat. You should probably ban yourself. :D

Speed ump
02-22-2015, 06:26 PM
The ones crying are legit players who won't use and obvious glitch to get ahead. Please don't try to deny what we all know. You're not owed something because of what you perceive that GREE has not done for you. I would not care if every other team used the glitch except mine, and therefore my team lost because of the glitch. It's not justification. I'm sure some can live with themselves for taking advantage, I could not. I agree with what most believe, that gree will end up removing the units. I've said many times in the past, if you feel it's ok to cheat, and yes it is cheating, in a game, then I'm sure you also find ways to justify it in real life. I also get it's the same people who come here and try to degrade top players for thinking they're something because they are at the top I a video game. Yet what do they do the moment the opportunity presents itself. In the end all it will get you is noticed for what you really are.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 06:29 PM
The ones crying are legit players who won't use and obvious glitch to get ahead. Please don't try to deny what we all know. You're not owed something because of what you perceive that GREE has not done for you. I would not care if every other team used the glitch except mine, and therefore my team lost because of the glitch. It's not justification. I'm sure some can live with themselves for taking advantage, I could not. I agree with what most believe, that gree will end up removing the units. I've said many times in the past, if you feel it's ok to cheat, and yes it is cheating, in a game, then I'm sure you also find ways to justify it in real life. I also get it's the same people who come here and try to degrade top players for thinking they're something because they are at the top I a video game. Yet what do they do the moment the opportunity presents itself. In the end all it will get you is noticed for what you really are.

I do want the units to be removed but these DLs need to go down.

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 06:29 PM

I agree Speed. I hope Gree fixes this problem.

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 06:30 PM

This makes no sense.

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 06:31 PM

I think what he is saying is that if everyone cheats, then I should cheat to. Is this correct Pidjot?

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 06:33 PM
I think what he is saying is that if everyone cheats, then I should cheat to. Is this correct Pidjot?

Strawmaning again? They are call logical fallacies for a reason.

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 06:34 PM
Strawmaning again? They are call logical fallacies for a reason.

Whatever gets you to sleep at night. Try less cheating....it works like a charm.

Robespierre
02-22-2015, 06:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jckdsuF.gif

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 06:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jckdsuF.gif

Too funny...LOL

Speed ump
02-22-2015, 06:42 PM
pidgoet if gree had set early on or would set an example now, and make the consequences for doing these things much more severe than what they have, it would stop. Unfourtionatly you put yourself in the same boat as the ones who have used it, you just have a different reasoning for why you did. You're probably not the only one. For those of you saying that it's ok because gree made it so you can do it, think about this. You check your bank account and you suddenly have an extra million there. You know it's not correct, but the bank put it there. I promise you that if you take the money, that you will for sure have to return it, and there are cases of people being prosecuted for it, just as if it were a regular theft. If you don't believe that, do some research. It's not money your bank gave you, nor is it French fries at McDonald's. Nothing is exactly the same as something else if you don't want to believe it is. If you don't understand this, then it's easy to see where your personal morale compass is.

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 06:52 PM

Amen! I completely agree.

Twist of Cain
02-22-2015, 06:54 PM
Well, I guess Pigeon gave up. Thats what cheaters eventually do. Good night Pidgeon.:D

Allday
02-22-2015, 07:00 PM
Players have worked very hard for the rank required to get those units. It's disrespectful for people take advantage of a gree mistake. In our faction if anyone did the glitch they would be removed.

sstuutss
02-22-2015, 07:00 PM
. If you don't understand this, then it's easy to see where your personal morale compass is.
Well now I'm not so sure someone in your position should be throwing around terms like that, some may question justwhich way your moral compass points. I have my opinion, you have yours, we many even agree on many things, so lets not start name calling.

Allday
02-22-2015, 07:02 PM
Well now I'm not so sure someone in your position should be throwing around terms like that, some may question justwhich way your moral compass points. I have my opinion, you have yours, we many even agree on many things, so lets not start name calling.
Lol you must be a glitcher

Speed ump
02-22-2015, 07:15 PM
tuuts, someone in my position? Please do elaborate what my position might be. I stand by my words. I'm sure you'd like that to be a matter of opinion.

sstuutss
02-22-2015, 07:15 PM

Maybe you need to read my last post again. I am of course making a assumption there.

sstuutss
02-22-2015, 07:23 PM
tuuts, someone in my position? Please do elaborate what my position might be. I stand by my words. I'm sure you'd like that to be a matter of opinion.
I'd rather not, as my opinion on some of your 'moral decisions' is of little value to the forum or yourself.
Your words are fine speed, claiming the moral high ground isn't.

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 07:26 PM
Players have worked very hard for the rank required to get those units. It's disrespectful for people take advantage of a gree mistake. In our faction if anyone did the glitch they would be removed.

I agree with you. If anyone in my faction has those units and has not earned the right to own them, they will be removed. I've never had a cheater faction and I'm not about to start now.

Allday
02-22-2015, 07:26 PM
I'd rather not, as my opinion on some of your 'moral decisions' is of little value to the forum or yourself.
Your words are fine speed, claiming the moral high ground isn't.
If you are gonna throws things out there then you need to back it up.

sstuutss
02-22-2015, 07:32 PM

If you are gonna throws things out there then you need to back it up.
Well off you go, back it up.

Allday
02-22-2015, 07:33 PM
I agree with you. If anyone in my faction has those units and has not earned the right to own them, they will be removed. I've never had a cheater faction and I'm not about to start now.
Yep exactly.

Allday
02-22-2015, 07:37 PM
Well off you go, back it up.
This thread is in reference to cheaters who used a specific glitch. You took a position that seemed to support them. Then you went off topic and criticized someone's character. This thread had nothing to do with speeds character. My post was on topic

Allday
02-22-2015, 07:39 PM
Your post was pro glitcher, therefore I made the assumption that you are a glitcher.

Captain Buck Slayer
02-22-2015, 07:40 PM
80% of factions are doing it. More and more are doing it so they can actually stay competitive. Blame GREE not the factions doing it!

Brown Out
02-22-2015, 07:40 PM
Just transfered my account to a friend with an Android phone. She has tons of money from the Arjun Tank glitch.
Just transferred it back to me, MY STATS ARE CRAZY!!!

Love you GREE!

Allday
02-22-2015, 07:41 PM
80% of factions are doing it. More and more are doing it so they can actually stay competitive. Blame GREE not the factions doing it!
Not my faction

Allday
02-22-2015, 07:44 PM
Just transfered my account to a friend with an Android phone. She has tons of money from the Arjun Tank glitch.
Just transferred it back to me, MY STATS ARE CRAZY!!!

Love you GREE!
That's great bro, can you pm your Id so I can send you a Allie request?

Speed ump
02-22-2015, 07:44 PM
Yes, maybe I am doing that. I do consider not cheating to be a higher morale ground than not. Maybe that's just me. Maybe I shouldn't expect everyone else to believe as I do. Apparently there's a lot of people who feel it's ok to do as little ng as it can be done. Maybe it's just me who fails to see how that makes the world a better place if we took that way of thinking to all parts of life. It's ok to cheat on my wife as long as she dosnt find out. What she dosnt know can't hurt her, right.

sstuutss
02-22-2015, 07:45 PM
This thread is in reference to cheaters who used a specific glitch. You took a position that seemed to support them. Then you went off topic and criticized someone's character. This thread had nothing to do with speeds character. My post was on topic
Then I suggest you read my post again. Though I am coming to the conclusion that my above mentioned assumption was incorrect.

Your post was pro glitcher, therefore I made the assumption that you are a glitcher.
oh wow you got me, with evidence like that you must be right

Allday
02-22-2015, 07:47 PM
I've always though, man if these guys cheat in a game what would they do in real life.

Allday
02-22-2015, 07:48 PM
Then I suggest you read my post again. Though I am coming to the conclusion that my above mentioned assumption was incorrect.

oh wow you got me, with evidence like that you must be right
I have no interest in rereading your posts

Brown Out
02-22-2015, 07:50 PM
That's great bro, can you pm your Id so I can send you a Allie request?

ID: 557-248-831

Faction Name: GREE can't touch us

Allday
02-22-2015, 07:51 PM
Great Allie request coming

Brown Out
02-22-2015, 07:53 PM
Great Allie request coming

You're in bro.

sstuutss
02-22-2015, 08:00 PM
I have no interest in rereading your posts

And no interest it backing up things you throw out there either, yet argue that others should. There is a word for that.

Nicely done on getting the id btw lol there is always someone ..............

maxpayne421
02-22-2015, 08:00 PM
Blah blah blah ios users are mad shut up cry babys.. and if your a droid user its not cheating because gree has fed all of us with their game problems and not giving refunds for money spent to buy equipment. Shut up

Allday
02-22-2015, 08:03 PM
Blah blah blah ios users are mad shut up cry babys.. and if your a droid user its not cheating because gree has fed all of us with their game problems and not giving refunds for money spent to buy equipment. Shut up
I know plenty of Driod users that have not touched the glitch and will not. Do you thing legit Apollo captains are being treated fairly. Do you know how hard and how much they have spent to get there?

good gawd noooo
02-22-2015, 08:09 PM

Your post makes it appear that the entire team has used glitch. that simply isn't true. I am sorry you feel the way you do and congrats and respect for taking a stand for YOUR beliefs. My team has worked very hard for what they have and yes some may of used glitch but then again since it became known we have faced tons of teams that have also used it. I get that you worked very hard and spent real cash to get that awesome stats you have and again much respect. However you cant get mad at anyone that benefitted from grees programming mistake. To single out my team or the few members that used the glitch and to imply that the entire team is bad is wrong. Hell I don't feel any on my team were wrong . You made your choice by leaving mid war and much respect for your choice. Unfortunately at times like this every person has to decide for themselves to either use it and keep up or to NOT use it and be true to whatever belief they have that this is unfair. I stand by my teammates and their choices (all of them those that did and those that didn't). My teams placement in this war has not improved nor suffered due to this glitch an is the same for last two wars we are in the top 150(at least at this time ) we most likely wont make top 100 and I a hoping we don't drop to 250(still a damn good rank). but those that have used glitch still haven't tilted the wheel so much to alter our placement. Personally I believe your anger is that you paid real money to get to were you are(great that you can afford to and chose to do that) and now players are able to equal or surpass your strength for free. I very valid feeling... But I think your anger is misplaced as it should be at gree not any player or team that uses what gree's gives us to the best of our/their ability. I hope you don't take my reply as an insult to you or anyone that is unhappy about the glitch as that is not the intention. the intent is to clarify that my team is not innocent in use of glitch but also no more guilty then any other team. And as for fairness as I have stated before in other post on this glitch I believe gree should either open glitch up for ios users(to be fair) or remove the boats from everyone inventory. I wouldn't be upset by either choice. AND to point out that overall war wise my team has neither benefitted or suffered because of glitch.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 08:10 PM

To many factions were using them against us. I sold them after the war. I dont currently have any in my inventory.

Allday
02-22-2015, 08:11 PM
Your post makes it appear that the entire team has used glitch. that simply isn't true. I am sorry you feel the way you do and congrats and respect for taking a stand for YOUR beliefs. My team has worked very hard for what they have and yes some may of used glitch but then again since it became known we have faced tons of teams that have also used it. I get that you worked very hard and spent real cash to get that awesome stats you have and again much respect. However you cant get mad at anyone that benefitted from grees programming mistake. To single out my team or the few members that used the glitch and to imply that the entire team is bad is wrong. Hell I don't feel any on my team were wrong . You made your choice by leaving mid war and much respect for your choice. Unfortunately at times like this every person has to decide for themselves to either use it and keep up or to NOT use it and be true to whatever belief they have that this is unfair. I stand by my teammates and their choices (all of them those that did and those that didn't). My teams placement in this war has not improved nor suffered due to this glitch an is the same for last two wars we are in the top 150(at least at this time ) we most likely wont make top 100 and I a hoping we don't drop to 250(still a damn good rank). but those that have used glitch still haven't tilted the wheel so much to alter our placement. Personally I believe your anger is that you paid real money to get to were you are(great that you can afford to and chose to do that) and now players are able to equal or surpass your strength for free. I very valid feeling... But I think your anger is misplaced as it should be at gree not any player or team that uses what gree's gives us to the best of our/their ability. I hope you don't take my reply as an insult to you or anyone that is unhappy about the glitch as that is not the intention. the intent is to clarify that my team is not innocent in use of glitch but also no more guilty then any other team. And as for fairness as I have stated before in other post on this glitch I believe gree should either open glitch up for ios users(to be fair) or remove the boats from everyone inventory. I wouldn't be upset by either choice. AND to point out that overall war wise my team has neither benefitted or suffered because of glitch.
boot the glitchers, we would

sstuutss
02-22-2015, 08:13 PM
Yes, maybe I am doing that. I do consider not cheating to be a higher morale ground than not. Maybe that's just me. Maybe I shouldn't expect everyone else to believe as I do. Apparently there's a lot of people who feel it's ok to do as little ng as it can be done. Maybe it's just me who fails to see how that makes the world a better place if we took that way of thinking to all parts of life. It's ok to cheat on my wife as long as she dosnt find out. What she dosnt know can't hurt her, right.

As I have implied, this isn't really the place for arguement about morals. By all means have your opinion(for what its worth you spot on about 85% of the time.......in my opinion.......which of course is only of any value to me). If you want to restrict your high moral ground to this giltch, then by all means go ahead.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 08:14 PM
I've always though, man if these guys cheat in a game what would they do in real life.

People cheat in real life all the time. How do you think they get to where they are? Ever ask a friend to get you that interview?

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 08:22 PM
I know plenty of Driod users that have not touched the glitch and will not. Do you thing legit Apollo captains are being treated fairly. Do you know how hard and how much they have spent to get there?

What you dont understand is those legit apollo captians ARE ALSO ABUSING THE GLITCH. They are selling back a 12.2m ship for 18.8m, making a 6.6m profit per ship sold back. They make 20+ billion selling back large numbers. iOS also doesn't suffer from the 32 bit integer like android so they are getting billions and can store the value without server crash.

Allday
02-22-2015, 08:25 PM
What you dont understand is those legit apollo captians ARE ALSO ABUSING THE GLITCH. They are selling back a 12.2m ship for 18.8m, making a 6.6m profit per ship sold back. They make 20+ billion selling back large numbers. iOS also doesn't suffer from the 32 bit integer like android so they are getting billions and can store the value without server crash.
Nope not all of them. Most have high enough IPH not to mess with that. My guys are not doing it

Shred
02-22-2015, 08:25 PM
You guys seem to forget this is a game. By definition, "game- an activity for entertainment or amusement." Some people's entertainment is finding ways to increase stats within the confines of the program. Others purchase gold to heighten their enjoyment. You guys need to quit being fun Nazis and let players have fun however they see fit within the games design.

Allday
02-22-2015, 08:27 PM
You guys seem to forget this is a game. By definition, "game- an activity for entertainment or amusement." Some people's entertainment is finding ways to increase stats within the confines of the program. Others purchase gold to heighten their enjoyment. You guys need to quit being fun Nazis and let players have fun however they see fit within the games design.
Fun nazis. You are very dramatic

Pidgeot
Nope not all of them. Most have high enough IPH not to mess with that. My guys are not doing it

How do you know that? Have they not even sold one? Doing so means you are exploiting a glitch.

major willy
Are you really cheating if gree messed it up in the first place? Blame the developer not the players. Too bad it's not available on my account. Lol

Allday
02-22-2015, 08:32 PM
Are you really cheating if gree messed it up in the first place? Blame the developer not the players. Too bad it's not available on my account. Lol
Yes you are cheating, sh1t if a tree fell in the Forrest

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 08:33 PM

Again, its been said time and time again its not cheating. You haven't provided and evidence it is cheating.

Robespierre
02-22-2015, 08:34 PM
http://www.artifacting.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/trainwreck.gif

Shred
02-22-2015, 08:37 PM
Fun nazis. You are very dramatic

Well, its not your place to dictate how players should or shouldn't play their game.

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 08:40 PM
I've given my guys the rest of the war off. They can spend their 'war' time with their families.

When Gree gets this straightened up, we'll play war again, but not until then.

Archer59
02-22-2015, 08:42 PM
You all were quiet when the ytank glitch was on, i bet that if this glitch would have worked on ios as well you would all be happy. Gree should put those units available in store for all people, that would be the only fair situation. Otherwise, top 25 factions will be out of reach for ever, you cannot fight stats of trillions with billions. It's not cheating when gree makes it available, we were all trying to keep a low lvl to have good scores in wd and this latest update just made that look stupid..

Hmmm.....I believe you will find your name on the Cheating thread that was recently closed.

rambo 1st blood
02-22-2015, 08:44 PM

No it is not bloody cheating. .if its up for sale its been bought fair and square . You guys need to wake up and check the law. No one has hacked anything or been deceitful . They have simply purchased a unit in the game and it was allowed by GREE. There programmers have put it in for this to happen. No one has hacked there system to do it.

good gawd noooo
02-22-2015, 08:45 PM
I think the ones most upset about this either are ios users(with every reason sucks to not be able to do it as well) or android users that thought they got over on everyone and now are pissed that everyone else is catching up so the benefit is gone....or........ those that spent thousands on their stats only to be passed up by players using this glitch for free(again valid as it would suck). But if your the one that spents thousands its on a game that you own nothing in so you were out the money to begin with .... if you spent money you couldn't afford to get this pretend stats and are now upset because others got it for free.... well don't spend the money

maxpayne421
02-22-2015, 08:46 PM
Anybody being threaten for using glitches to make ends meet to stay conpetitive leave your faction after wd and joing me with my current faction. Your leader is trash for not looking out whats best for the team instead of his morals and ethics because guess what if everyone is using it then u must. Open your eyes.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 08:55 PM
Anybody being threaten for using glitches to make ends meet to stay conpetitive leave your faction after wd and joing me with my current faction. Your leader is trash for not looking out whats best for the team instead of his morals and ethics because guess what if everyone is using it then u must. Open your eyes.

Get off your high horse. You act like you have never done anything wrong in your life. You are not perfectly moral so don't ask like you are. Most factions dont want to deal with DLs with billions of defense so the best thing to do is get your attack higher than they defense if you can? A PA is worth 25 gold or 2 dollars and 50 cents. Thats how much you lose from the attack, thinking your 9.87b attack would be enough to drop most or any PA.

If that how this WD is, the stay competitive, if you choose to not do it and lose because of it, then dont complain when the option is open to you as well. Im sure your factions benefits from all those gunners dropped using glitch money each frontline.

ezmunie
02-22-2015, 08:57 PM

According to your definition, I must be trash.... but then, so are other members of my team. They don't want to play with cheaters either. We have shut down our war machine.

Shred
02-22-2015, 09:09 PM
All this talk about morals is making me sick. Food for thought. All that money you guys spend on gold. Where do you think it goes? Mind is blown.

Speed ump
02-22-2015, 09:34 PM
Pidget, now you're looking for any tie to legitimize your case. It's ok because everyone else is doing it is not a valid argument. It's a glitch when we all know that gree intended for no one to buy that unit until a certain rank. I believe the price and recycling of those ships is correct and is as intended. Shred, as even you mentioned, entertainment, within the divines of the game as gree intended it. They did not intended for people below the proper rank to be able to buy those units. It's obvious those of you taking advantage of the glitch are going to try to gaildate your actions. It's also obvious no one is going to comnvince you that it's wrong. Just be prepared to have them removed next week, and don't bother to cry about it. Gree will then have defined that it indeed was a glitch if they do this then you have indeed violated their tos, please refer to it if you have any questions. We all know they won't ban anyone for it, but your gains will be short term, by either them removing them, or opening it up to all , and then everyone will be back on a level playing field again. So enjoy your short term fun, for now

Speed ump
02-22-2015, 09:38 PM
Shred, maybe that sick feeling is your conscience. What is your point about the money anyone might spend. That just makes you sound jealous that people have money to spend. I bet you knock on doors of homes that are over the median where you live and berate them for this, instead of donating to charities. Get real bro.

Bravo Zulu
02-22-2015, 09:57 PM
Pidget, now you're looking for any tie to legitimize your case. It's ok because everyone else is doing it is not a valid argument. It's a glitch when we all know that gree intended for no one to buy that unit until a certain rank. I believe the price and recycling of those ships is correct and is as intended. Shred, as even you mentioned, entertainment, within the divines of the game as gree intended it. They did not intended for people below the proper rank to be able to buy those units. It's obvious those of you taking advantage of the glitch are going to try to gaildate your actions. It's also obvious no one is going to comnvince you that it's wrong. Just be prepared to have them removed next week, and don't bother to cry about it. Gree will then have defined that it indeed was a glitch if they do this then you have indeed violated their tos, please refer to it if you have any questions. We all know they won't ban anyone for it, but your gains will be short term, by either them removing them, or opening it up to all , and then everyone will be back on a level playing field again. So enjoy your short term fun, for now

Over 3 years in this game. C'mon, why are we even trying to discuss this? It's not cheating or hacking, but it is taking advantage. And that's ok, except you won't get to keep them. If it had been an error that didn't result in 100 billion stat inflation maybe. But not now. If you have been around long enough- you have seen this before.

Gree will take the units. May even roll back the game- it's been done before. They will throw a bit of gold and maybe an "I'm sorry" unit our way because it happened during WD. Things will go back to whatever normal is. We will play. It will happen again. It's the Gree cycle.

Pidgeot
02-22-2015, 10:06 PM

I'm not legitimizing anything. I know its a glitch but to stay competitive, for faction floating around top 100 to 500, you need to use it. Like I said, I sold all the ships back after the war. I dont have a single copy in my inventory but that still doesn't people are using it to get wins.

Its a necessary evil to use it, which is a argument I never use. I'm not taking advantage of the glitch, simply using it to level the playing field. This WD is screwed and its showing. My faction has not used a DL with defense over 50b but others are, which was costing us gold and health packs. Easy choice to use the glitch against them.

Shred
02-22-2015, 11:11 PM
Shred, maybe that sick feeling is your conscience. What is your point about the money anyone might spend. That just makes you sound jealous that people have money to spend. I bet you knock on doors of homes that are over the median where you live and berate them for this, instead of donating to charities.get real bro.

My conscience is fine. You got awfully defencive when money was brought up. Looks like your conscience is weighing heavy on your shoulders. My point wasn't about money spent but rather the talk about it being morally wrong to purchase units from others inventory. That feature has been part of the game for a long time, if not the begining. Then turn around and support, probably the most immoral company.

archambeau
02-22-2015, 11:25 PM
Everyone here that calls this cheating is so obviously an iOS user. Android users didn't get billions and trillions of dollars from the tank issue. Did Gree take the cash back from these accounts? No!! iOS also had an energy "glitch" they could use for a very long time that droid could not use. Did Gree remove the ltq & fltq units from the iOS accounts that obviously didn't use gold to complete every ltq for months??? So android finally got a chance at benefiting from the horrible programming that is Gree gaming. If you don't like it either buy a droid device and link your game and join in or quit! I am an iOS user myself and can't take advantage of this particular Gree error but I'm certainly not going to say everyone that has should be banned from the game because I'm jealous!!! Get over it and move on. They will fix the error. Hey they may even remove the units from all android users inventory but in the mean time there's nothing any of us can do about it. So if you like playing the game.... play it! If you can't handle the constant screw ups in the game QUIT! But moaning on the forums in my experience has never accomplished a thing. Lol

Stumps
02-22-2015, 11:54 PM
Cheating or not....IMO, this is the biggest error made by gree.. Ever. Units need to be removed- perhaps those entitled can raise a ticket requesting their return. In comparison:

Gold glitch- i didnt see the effect but it didnt increase stats by tens of billions.

Tank- made ppl rich but it didnt increase stats by tens of billions.

Airplane- possibly increased stats by millions (and levelled ppl up) but it didnt increase stats by tens of billions.

This error is 10-100x worse than all others, combined.