PDA

View Full Version : Pilots are flying again, and many new ships are sailing the seas of Gree.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-21-2015, 10:25 PM
Well, after all that many of you have endured because a few of you wanted those unlicensed pilots grounded, look what we have now.

We have unlicensed ship captains, unlicensed pilots, creepy warriors, and a whole lot more marauding all over MW.

Brothers and sisters, all I can say is, I'm enjoying the buffoonery.

By the way, our little faction is as pure as a lily is white.

We are cruising to another top 700ish finish, by DEWIN NUTTIN.

I love this game.

MW Flake
02-21-2015, 11:04 PM
I hate to break it to every complaining of "cheating", but this is the new way of the game. It has been for some time. But you will all keep tapping and spending. So until you've got the guts to put it down and walk away AND NOT JUST STOP SPENDING, the only person to blame is the one in the mirror. You may not have done it yourself, but you enabled and encouraged it to happen by tap, tap, tapping away, and are as guilty as anyone for the happenings at Gree.

Gree looks at all of you, laughs at what idiots everyone is, and goes back to doing nothing but collecting a paycheck for DEWIN NUTTIN. Sorry Dew, Gree beat you to the punch with that concept.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-21-2015, 11:14 PM
I hate to break it to every complaining of "cheating", but this is the new way of the game. It has been for some time. But you will all keep tapping and spending. So until you've got the guts to put it down and walk away AND NOT JUST STOP SPENDING, the only person to blame is the one in the mirror. You may not have done it yourself, but you enabled and encouraged it to happen by tap, tap, tapping away, and are as guilty as anyone for the happenings at Gree.

Gree looks at all of you, laughs at what idiots everyone is, and goes back to doing nothing but collecting a paycheck for DEWIN NUTTIN. Sorry Dew, Gree beat you to the punch with that concept.

Yes, Gree has taught this poor, little, dumb country bumpkin well.
Gree is my hero, and I admire all Gree employees.