PDA

View Full Version : Can We Hit a Reset Button to before the Data Push?

Sigg
02-21-2015, 09:59 PM
Does Gree have that option? Because there is no other winning scenario here. Gree won't ban aggressive (well-paying) players who made use of this glitch. And we sure as heck can't have the kind of 200billion disparity between droid and iOS that just materialized in the last 48 hours.

Let's hit that reset button and all pretend this flustercuck didn't happen.

2000y2k
02-21-2015, 10:16 PM
It's been said many times but the end of this game may be close.

I doubt Gree has the ability to turn back the clock or remove units from players who have them that shouldn't except doing it one by one. Gree was unable to remove the planes purchased in the past with valor unless specific players were identified.

Plus the mass cash and now huge amounts of valor out there has given many an unfair advantage that I doubt Gree can correct. Still Gree is off for the weekend and os making no effort to correct anything and the number of players taking advantage goes up.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-21-2015, 10:17 PM
One day I hope a few of you learn that stats mean NOTHING in this game.
The ones that chase those stats will always be chasing their nonexistent tails.
The ones complaining about the ones who devise clever ways to chase the stats, relax, it doesn't matter.
You don't have to cheat in this game.

Stumps
02-21-2015, 10:37 PM
Im reporting ALL i see below lvl225 with 40b plus def with SS of them and their faction. Not sure what else to do.

Bob Belcher
02-21-2015, 10:49 PM
one day i hope a few of you learn that stats mean nothing in this game.
The ones that chase those stats will always be chasing their nonexistent tails.
The ones complaining about the ones who devise clever ways to chase the stats, relax, it doesn't matter.
You don't have to cheat in this game.

constant forum troller always chasing the next post!!!!! Always postin sumtin!!!!!

MW Flake
02-21-2015, 10:52 PM
Sucks that he's right though bob.