PDA

View Full Version : Should I log back in or will i just be mad?

mieyb3270
02-21-2015, 03:31 PM
I have to admit this latest update makes the whole Epic Boss debacle look like fun times....I last logged in this morning and my 300 lvl account that has done every map mission goal still doesn't have any of the rewards promised, no new units or buildings, still couldn't upgrade any buildings past level 10.....so I left all devices at home and enjoyed the afternoon interacting with real things, like humans and animals, and the sunshine, had a great lunch with my family, did a little shopping (yeah, got something I could actually touch and hold for that $99, something that will last longerthan an LTQ/WD/FL event, go figure).........This latest horrible buggy version of the game has made me realize I just have to stop supporting a company who doesn't give two cents about it's customers. Would you return to a restaurant after paying top dollar for a meal if the service and food were horrible time and time again? No you wouldn't, at least I wouldn't.....

The worse thing is the lack of communication from Gree, we have no idea if they acknowledge the fact we have all these issues, and if so when are they planning on fixing them?

So I'm logging in one last time this evening, let's see if they fixed anything or is Gree off enjoying their weekend after all the hard work they did putting in to make this latest update possible LOL

PollekeW
02-22-2015, 02:27 AM
Don't log back in and be glad, not mad