PDA

View Full Version : The Latest and best glitch yet.

Steve101
02-21-2015, 12:47 PM
Android only I believe, as Im sure most of you any where near top 250 in your factions will have noticed a massive increase in opponents stats, almost instantly.

This is due to an unfortunate error by gree , surprise/surprise, the astounding thing is that some respected top25 factions have used the latest glitch blatantly to gain an advantage , by the way thats not sour g****s, I just think its pathetic. If you are a constant top 25 , why cheat ?

anyone wishing to know what the glitch is ask ?

you may be thinking why is this **** writing this, I can completely accept that many of us would be tempted, however when several members in same faction take a huge leap in defensive stats then thats when I begin to question it.

my case rests, if anybody wants to know who then Im happy to publish.

NaRciS
02-21-2015, 12:53 PM
We have come up against this same problem being used by many players in top 50 factions - stats will jump as much as 40 billion in a few minutes.

supertypek
02-21-2015, 01:38 PM
Its not cheats. Gree give chance to do it for all. But unfair is that many players are locked out when rest play with glitch during WD..

BaziOne
02-21-2015, 01:46 PM
If everyone could glitch those units it wouldn't be an issue, but when only android players can then it is an issue.

NaRciS
02-21-2015, 01:49 PM
If everyone could glitch those units it wouldn't be an issue, but when only android players can then it is an issue.

What he said

narsly
02-21-2015, 01:57 PM
Soooo.... its all good when IOS gets the arjun tank glitch... but not good when Android gets this one?

Fair is fair...:rolleyes:

clown
02-21-2015, 02:08 PM
iOS can get it too... Just have to be linked to an android device and log in through that

BlGTEX
02-21-2015, 02:10 PM
Soooo.... its all good when IOS gets the arjun tank glitch... but not good when Android gets this one?

Fair is fair...:rolleyes:

as far as recycling arjun tanks droid was able to do it as well that glitch was used by diff devices!
you should have said the airplane glitch that was the one that was ios only!
plz get your facts straight b4 replying to threads!

free play
02-21-2015, 02:16 PM
So what, the game is ****ed. Play the game for what **** it is,

good gawd noooo
02-21-2015, 02:20 PM
What he said

although I do agree BOTH platforms should be able to take advantage the same I do find it incredibly ironic that the same people saying it isn't fair.. as the ones that laughed about the gold glitch for ios allowing for purchase of units that android couldn't get. now I am NOT saying the person I quoted is one of the people that bragged about the gold unit glitch .. but I am saying many that are posting have. unfortunately what it boils down to is the difference in programming for different operating systems. ironically I was locked out on two ids could get in on third so decided to try to change ids using the shared link to a device.. now the one id that wasn't locked I cant get into because it is trying to get into the other id. so basically I am locked out for over half this war good thing I made 40 walls yesterday

solowalker
02-21-2015, 02:21 PM
as far as recycling arjun tanks droid was able to do it as well that glitch was used by diff devices!
you should have said the airplane glitch that was the one that was ios only!
plz get your facts straight b4 replying to threads!

To be consistent with facts. Droid had an airplane glitch as well. Though it was patched while the IOS version kept running. Both are supposedly dead now.

SausageFear
02-21-2015, 02:50 PM
40 Billion?

NaRciS
02-21-2015, 02:52 PM
although I do agree BOTH platforms should be able to take advantage the same I do find it incredibly ironic that the same people saying it isn't fair.. as the ones that laughed about the gold glitch for ios allowing for purchase of units that android couldn't get. now I am NOT saying the person I quoted is one of the people that bragged about the gold unit glitch .. but I am saying many that are posting have. unfortunately what it boils down to is the difference in programming for different operating systems. ironically I was locked out on two ids could get in on third so decided to try to change ids using the shared link to a device.. now the one id that wasn't locked I cant get into because it is trying to get into the other id. so basically I am locked out for over half this war good thing I made 40 walls yesterday

I have never taken advantage of any glitches nor bragged about the gold glitch, although I do get your point.

To be honest its the same **** different glitch.

Not sure why I bother posting anymore.

Cheers

General Luke
02-21-2015, 02:53 PM
Just don't be dumb about the glitch like Zass...their DL Gypsy is lvl 220, 57B def. Definitely no where close to Apollo rank. Guessing their leader is locked out too for glitching because he/she has not changed DL.

NaRciS
02-21-2015, 02:57 PM
Just don't be dumb about the glitch like Zass...their DL Gypsy is lvl 220, 57B def. Definitely no where close to Apollo rank. Guessing their leader is locked out too for glitching because he/she has not changed DL.

We are fighting them now and it looks like there dl has done well jumping from 9.8 to 57billion def

Preacher Wolf
02-21-2015, 02:59 PM
Post the glitch so gree knows exactly what it is. Hopefully they can fix it sooner than later.

Maestro
02-21-2015, 03:13 PM
Gree still denies the tank glitch! Don't think you could convince them there is an issue.

Maverick0073
02-21-2015, 03:27 PM
Russian Empire 2 (ranked 150+ ) have a dl with 65b Really????

Kefa
02-21-2015, 03:44 PM
When someone jumps from 2b def to 32b def in 10 minutes just because they happen to own an android device, that's a pretty significant field changer.

Archer59
02-21-2015, 04:21 PM
Red Alert Alpha's DL: lv 150 with 43.8 billion defense. The player owns 2932 ADVANCE ASSAULT SHIPs; 1,134,000 A/D each. Is this the glitch that is being discussed? Just curious as GENERAL LUKE was still taken out with the 2 PAs. Oh....I'm not suppose to mention names here. My bad.

Greeny1
02-21-2015, 04:30 PM
The glitch is open to all, go and use and abuse to your hearts content. Gree will fix this as soon as they have time.......

Bob Belcher
02-21-2015, 04:40 PM
BLACK BERET REBELS also feel the need to exploit this glitch. I guess these people feel the need to do this as they aren't true warriors! hope they all get locked out!!!!

Maestro
02-21-2015, 04:49 PM
Not open to all only droid users

Maestro
02-21-2015, 04:54 PM
Correction people with a droid device able to do it but getting locked out on droid device. people only on iOS not able to do this. People linked to both ? Hum FIX THIS GREE.

Greeny1
02-21-2015, 05:00 PM
Correction people with a droid device able to do it but getting locked out on droid device. people only on iOS not able to do this. People linked to both ? Hum FIX THIS GREE.

Agree, but seriously, has Gree ever really fixed any problems? If they do then surely another bigger glitch will occur!

PITA4PRES
02-21-2015, 05:08 PM
I am in a T25/50 faction and have faction members that took advantage of the glitch but sold the units for the valor and cash because they know Gree won't take the cash or valor away. I think everyone who hasn't reached the rank should have all cash and valor removed from their accounts. Make them start over in a sense for using the glitch.

gero
02-21-2015, 05:59 PM
Yup, battling a faction and a level 181 player went from 3 billion to over 30 billion in between 3 attacks on the player...gree care to explain this? Unless they have released new defensive buildings with 10 billion defense at level 1 I have to say cheater.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-21-2015, 06:04 PM
Today is Saturday.
Saturday is one of two weekend days.
I enjoy the discussion these actions generate so much more than the actions themselves.
Certain people go MIA on any given weekend, especially holiday and MW weekends.

Allday
02-22-2015, 04:50 AM
What he said
Coming from a bird. Of course he thanks of everyone could do it it would be ok.

Moose02364
02-22-2015, 05:10 AM
General luke 150 43B *****cheater 2932 apollo rank units 1m/1m *********
Hand Gernade99 #2 .. mid ... 144 2.6B <--
Hand Grenade99 (2nd from Neo) 144 2.6B <--

5 deleted records (listdel to view)

DieselPowered
02-22-2015, 05:54 AM
either my droid is broken or gree has fixed this bad programming because all of the apollo ships in the store are locked on my device.

tererey
02-22-2015, 11:50 AM
I am so tired of hearing all this BS!! Who died & made you all gree police? Since when is anything in life fair? Manage your own lives - you can't control others & their choices!! (& no I have none of the units being cried over)

Mikelord
02-22-2015, 12:00 PM
Only thing I'll say, is when I saw a faction memeber on android have 716million valor and I've been saving up hard on IOS for 15million for the next set of valor units that come out. That's when I told myself, I'm quitting this game soon, if u don't take advantage of these things then your just falling behind massively. This captain is going down with his ship