PDA

View Full Version : Glitch in Communications outpost, developers please look

Superdude
02-21-2015, 12:34 PM
I have made this a ticket for more than 2 weeks now to no change and now that the missions actually count for something am being impeded because I cannot continue until this is fixed. The top satellite uplink in the communications outpost cannot be tapped so I cannot complete the mission. Please actually do something and fix or skip me and others who are stuck ahead to the next one

Merc_mw
02-21-2015, 02:10 PM
I had a similar issue with the tug boat on emir island. Delete the game and reloading it fixed the problem

ogel45
02-21-2015, 07:58 PM
It took a long time but I finally found a tiny spot to click the target. It's way to the lower left. Almost in the silo area

manbeast
02-22-2015, 10:51 AM
High mountain village- mud hut

Impossible to click. Cannot continue missions

Annihilator2
02-22-2015, 11:45 AM
I re-install each time when I meet with this problem.

Hobbs
02-22-2015, 11:49 AM
Guys try to click on the ? On the mission box,then try to hit your target.
This has worked for some,hope it does for you.
I don't have these new missions so cannot confirm!

Area51z
02-22-2015, 12:01 PM
It took a long time but I finally found a tiny spot to click the target. It's way to the lower left. Almost in the silo area
Thanks. It worked!

Agent Orange
02-22-2015, 12:50 PM
I have made this a ticket for more than 2 weeks now to no change and now that the missions actually count for something am being impeded because I cannot continue until this is fixed. The top satellite uplink in the communications outpost cannot be tapped so I cannot complete the mission. Please actually do something and fix or skip me and others who are stuck ahead to the next one

Yup just checked and on IOS it is still broken.

MrFister
02-22-2015, 12:59 PM
I ran into this same issue so I jumped to the goals of hitting every target to finish the map. Seems I had about 4-5 of these goal chains I didn't finish. Once I finished one, another would pop up and so on.....blah blah. After I cleaned up all these goals then I could go back and hit the target. Who knows, worked for me

Laurence1
02-22-2015, 01:37 PM
Ok so heres how the maps work.
You must complete in the order that is shown in your folder.
You only have to finsh one lvl on each of the maps
If you encounter a stuck target delete mw and reinstall I had to do this at emir island and it then worked fine.
We now have another energy quest distraction for players now. Was gear now map missions. Good luck getting fltqs out guys.

Sheldor Sir
02-22-2015, 02:22 PM
still missing half the prizes, finished EVERY Map Goal over 18 months ago........