PDA

View Full Version : Gold purchase not credited

Drew9386
02-21-2015, 07:52 AM
Has anyone purchased gold and not receive it? I recently purchased gold for the WD and was charged but haven't been credited for the purchase. I contacted Apple support and Gree but am wondering the response time and when to expect the credit. My guess, it will be long after the event is over and may, fingers crossed, be there before the next WD event. I'm just checking to see if anyone has gone through this mess before. Nothing like purchasing something, being charged, and not receiving the product.

Jetwit
02-21-2015, 08:49 AM
this happened to me before on Ios. all I did was go back to start the buying process again, and as soon as I tapped the gold vault, my original purchase showed up in my account.

1Shot
02-21-2015, 12:23 PM
If you still have not received your gold, just wait for a response from GREE. They can track the purchase and credit the gold, if you have not received it.

Dirty Mind
02-21-2015, 04:08 PM
As much as it pains me to say this, Jetwit is right. His fix will take seconds while a ticket to Gree will take days. I'll never hear the end of this in chat.

Jetwit
02-21-2015, 07:20 PM
As much as it pains me to say this, Jetwit is right. His fix will take seconds while a ticket to Gree will take days. I'll never hear the end of this in chat.

I'm going to take a screen shot Dirty Mind and post it every time you disagree with me

Rolinz
03-10-2015, 10:12 PM
this happened to me before on Ios. all I did was go back to start the buying process again, and as soon as I tapped the gold vault, my original purchase showed up in my account.

I agree with Jetwit. This worked for me.