PDA

View Full Version : Driods Getting Locked Out

Rparker1979
02-21-2015, 06:08 AM
I'm getting reports from Droid team mates that are getting locked out. I have heard this is in response to them Glitching cash & valor from Apollo Rank players Units. If so congrats on a good job done but I have a guy that is Apollo Captain and locked out as well. Can you please look into this issue as it is war time and not the time to be loosing good players due to programmer error. Thanks in advance.

Also, can't wait to hear the feed back from other players so lets all start replying (AKA BASHING) as I know our wonderful community is so good for. Have fun mates!

major willy
02-21-2015, 06:59 AM
This is also happening to some players with IOS. I've tried 10 times to open app and it only loaded 1 time. Sits on the connecting to server screen and stays there.

Rparker1979
02-21-2015, 07:05 AM
I'm Actually amazed Gree decided to release an update on the start day of World Domination Event. Love the game but updates have never gone smoothly so you would think that they might have said to themselves (Is this a good idea?), Guess not! Kinda funny in some ways because the only ones able to buy the planes and ships seem to be in top teams as they have the most game time and or team mates that have had enough time/gold to tap that many Bps out. Wonder how many top players are now Locked out?

Naughty Toon
02-21-2015, 07:15 AM
In the middle of WD! I can't get into any of my accounts.

Bkharr
02-21-2015, 07:23 AM
Our leader just got locked out and he didn't glitch anything, please help....united elites of America

ju100
02-21-2015, 10:00 AM
if you encounter the same problem, AND if you linked your android account to an ios device: Log on ios and use some valor to drop under the 2,147,483,647 value, problem solved.
Nice programming from the Android Gree Team...
And I don't even get how it goes through testing...

chief tase
02-21-2015, 11:34 AM
if you encounter the same problem, AND if you linked your android account to an ios device: Log on ios and use some valor to drop under the 2,147,483,647 value, problem solved.
Nice programming from the Android Gree Team...
And I don't even get how it goes through testing...

Anybody here who has get bluestacjs 64bit version working?

ju100
02-21-2015, 11:47 AM
Anybody here who has get bluestacjs 64bit version working?

not working if problem is on server side, but worth a shot

chief tase
02-21-2015, 12:51 PM
not working if problem is on server side, but worth a shot

I think its because most of droids are 32 bit version and they dont understand over two million valor...
If you get your account any device with 64 bit, you can burn your valors and game starts to work again.

General Luke
02-21-2015, 02:46 PM
Zass DL is Gypsy lvl 220 57B def...lock them all out.

I'm getting reports from Droid team mates that are getting locked out. I have heard this is in response to them Glitching cash & valor from Apollo Rank players Units. If so congrats on a good job done but I have a guy that is Apollo Captain and locked out as well. Can you please look into this issue as it is war time and not the time to be loosing good players due to programmer error. Thanks in advance.

Also, can't wait to hear the feed back from other players so lets all start replying (AKA BASHING) as I know our wonderful community is so good for. Have fun mates!

good gawd noooo
02-21-2015, 03:16 PM
regardless of how this plays out the current war is compromised those that took advantage of glitch have increased stats those that are locked out cant play so increased stats or not the team wont get the points it should.. gree needs to declare this war over and restart it .. otherwise the real winners wont be the "real"winners

SevenO9
02-21-2015, 03:22 PM
some guy on my rival list jumped from 20bil to 190bil. that seems a littlle bit extreme. all this glitching make me sick

2000y2k
02-21-2015, 06:25 PM
some guy on my rival list jumped from 20bil to 190bil. that seems a littlle bit extreme. all this glitching make me sick

I went from 20B to 144B myself by purchasing the new Apollo Ops boats and I'm ranked that high.

So it is possible if you have good sea boosts. Most of my boosts were focused on ground when I had the option so sea was a bit low.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-21-2015, 06:59 PM
I find this all very Greelike. LOL

BlGTEX
02-21-2015, 08:27 PM
So even if you are apollo rank why make such a big stat unit buyable with in game cash just after you released the old LTBs x4. i guess when you look at it the strong get stronger and the weak stay weak. I think where GreeDy went wrong was this time last year when they inflated stats unit all those campers came out of camping to be stong cuz all they focused on was there iph not playin the game as it was intended. this past year gree has tried so hard to make the game more enjoyable when there wasnt really anything with the game b4. Famous "Quote" Dont fix it if it aint broken. when i 1st started playing i liked the game couldnt get me off it. Now its same ole gree trying to make more money which in fact looks like your losing money. People seemed to be quiting and so called retiring by the dozens. See merges weekly cuz so many are fed up with all the changes that wasnt tested before released. then you wanna lock out people just becuz of your own errors. Its not like there using a outside app/tool to increase stats its all grees fault. i dont blame people for trying to better themselves if there not using but whats in the game that the developers release. Next time before you release a update beta-test it. isnt that why you have the beta program. About the equipment you add equipment b4 testing it? then make everyone spend gold and coutless hours chasing it cuz it was more beneficial to have the equipment then not. Oh wait then you take it all away so all that was to try and squeeze more money out of players. So many things happen in the past year that could have all been prevented if you just test it or pole the community via forum or facebook. I Think this could be the straw that broke the camels back!

Gree is like a box of Chocolates you never know what you'll get next!!!!

twelve twelve
02-22-2015, 05:50 AM
regardless of how this plays out the current war is compromised those that took advantage of glitch have increased stats those that are locked out cant play so increased stats or not the team wont get the points it should.. gree needs to declare this war over and restart it .. otherwise the real winners wont be the "real"winners

GGN, as leader of Excellence, you have lead your team down. Glitching those units to recycle them for valor and cash isnt what a leader does. You have no honor. It'll be interesting for many to see your stats now from what it was when you posted. Or shall I post the screen shots of your members stats who glitched and the various conversations that took place in your faction chat? You have no honor. If you aint got the stats to do RB masters, dont teach your crew how to do cheat in order to do so.

To think I stepped out of a top 20 to play with you guys only to be faced with how many of your members cheat, disgusts me.

I did the honorable thing, I stepped out of your faction midst war rather than continue to be associated with you guys.

Jokidoki
02-22-2015, 12:22 PM
Im happy they locked out dropped d players damn glitchers hope the ban them

Mikelord
02-22-2015, 12:31 PM
So even if you are apollo rank why make such a big stat unit buyable with in game cash just after you released the old LTBs x4. i guess when you look at it the strong get stronger and the weak stay weak. I think where GreeDy went wrong was this time last year when they inflated stats unit all those campers came out of camping to be stong cuz all they focused on was there iph not playin the game as it was intended. this past year gree has tried so hard to make the game more enjoyable when there wasnt really anything with the game b4. Famous "Quote" Dont fix it if it aint broken. when i 1st started playing i liked the game couldnt get me off it. Now its same ole gree trying to make more money which in fact looks like your losing money. People seemed to be quiting and so called retiring by the dozens. See merges weekly cuz so many are fed up with all the changes that wasnt tested before released. then you wanna lock out people just becuz of your own errors. Its not like there using a outside app/tool to increase stats its all grees fault. i dont blame people for trying to better themselves if there not using but whats in the game that the developers release. Next time before you release a update beta-test it. isnt that why you have the beta program. About the equipment you add equipment b4 testing it? then make everyone spend gold and coutless hours chasing it cuz it was more beneficial to have the equipment then not. Oh wait then you take it all away so all that was to try and squeeze more money out of players. So many things happen in the past year that could have all been prevented if you just test it or pole the community via forum or facebook. I Think this could be the straw that broke the camels back!

That was beautiful my friend

Agent Orange
02-22-2015, 12:45 PM
I find this all very Greelike. LOL

Indeedy.....

LADY SIX
02-23-2015, 09:04 AM
I couldn't have said it better tex

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 12:11 PM
Whats being done about this?

kmg108
02-23-2015, 12:17 PM
Whats being done about this?

Read the forum threads. Clementine responded that it is being reviewed.

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 12:24 PM
Read the forum threads. Clementine responded that it is being reviewed.

I do read the forums. When something is said to be reviewed, it can mean anything. Would like to here something about android lockout.

MW Flake
02-23-2015, 12:34 PM
And as the person before you said, it's being reviewed. Sounds pretty self explanatory.

Pidgeot
02-23-2015, 12:45 PM
And as the person before you said, it's being reviewed. Sounds pretty self explanatory.

That can mean anything though. There are still accounts locked out from last year, even though they were reviewing and updating.

Codys
02-23-2015, 12:56 PM
pole the community... you never know what you'll get next!!!!

Yes, the community got the pole this time. It's Festivus, the celebration for the rest of us. Enjoy your Festivus pole.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcLrbUkIQAA6TlB.png

Moose02364
02-23-2015, 01:21 PM
Guess we could use as an adult dance pole just like the dance Gree is doing now!
All our money for a tease!