PDA

View Full Version : GREE - The REWARDS for a 7-day war are INSULTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bdub
02-20-2015, 06:37 PM
As the title says.

GREE, you really need to start respecting the players a little more. +5% mafia attack and a building for 1st place in a war over twice as long as a normal war....seems a bit counterintuitive.

Please get the prizes adjusted to be commensurate with the time and effort before the event starts.

bdub

Weasel
02-20-2015, 06:40 PM
You're complaining about the first place prize? Lmao.

I'll trade you spots for a war so you never have to look at it. As a bonus for you, you'll get to learn what insulting prizes really look like.

Go eat your cake.

bdub
02-20-2015, 06:41 PM
Just an example - productive comments desired.

Wardaddy
02-20-2015, 06:57 PM
I have to disagree with you mr bdub. I think two prizes for #1 is one to many prizes. 5% attack mod is offered because they wanna stop stat inflation. You still the glory of #1 that by its self is worth all the gold. If I worked for Gree bdub I make you a accomplice and offer you as top prize for your loyal spending

montecore
02-20-2015, 07:01 PM
over/under on beers bdub has had?

bdub
02-20-2015, 07:08 PM
over/under on beers bdub has had?

None - drinking coffee and working tonight.

madnoob
02-20-2015, 08:03 PM
You're complaining about the first place prize? Lmao.

I'll trade you spots for a war so you never have to look at it. As a bonus for you, you'll get to learn what insulting prizes really look like.

Go eat your cake.

What he said

t12pm
02-20-2015, 09:58 PM
Pretty simple answer don't line their pockets maybe some changes will happen then

Captain Torgue
02-20-2015, 11:12 PM
As the title says.

GREE, you really need to start respecting the players a little more. +5% mafia attack and a building for 1st place in a war over twice as long as a normal war....seems a bit counterintuitive.

Please get the prizes adjusted to be commensurate with the time and effort before the event starts.

bdub

Didn't you retire broseph?

Gungho
02-21-2015, 12:30 AM
GREE changed it from 15% mafia defense to 5% mafia attack 1 day after original announcement, very interesting. Maybe TAW has become too powerful, since they give them attack.

Nighteg
02-21-2015, 08:17 AM
Most of us couldn't care less about the top spots, but a 4k item for top 150? You expect people to battle for 7 days to get a 4k item?

bdub
02-21-2015, 08:30 AM
As I said, top spot example was just that, an example. Nevertheless, the fact remains thst across the board the prizes are not commensurate with a 7 day event.

1Shot
02-21-2015, 10:43 AM
Rewards for T100 and below are very disappointing.

fuzzy
02-21-2015, 10:50 AM
Trying to force all light gold spenders to drop there 150/200 teams and step up into top 100

Have no idea why people spend gold in 150/200 teams anyway

But...soon there will be no space for free players in top 100

The Governor
02-21-2015, 11:02 AM
As the title says.

bdub

Let's review:

Totally remove accomplices after offering them at every turn including in store after saying they wouldn't be offered there.

Raid Boss was ridiculous! Only top 10 syndicates could complete it.

Original war prizes were decent but subpar for a 7 day war. Then they change them to prizes that are insulting even in a 3 day war.

While war is active 2 additional events will be running....ltq and box.

Gree if you are trying to satisfy your customers you have to be the worst in history at it.

If you are trying to totally destroy this game and force customers to quit......Great Job! I'm sure it's working.

I say you will be out of business in less than a year.

bevsxrs
02-21-2015, 11:11 AM
Rewards for T100 and below are very disappointing.

I see this post as...yes...our post/complaints are being read and that someone agrees that the rewards don't seem very rewarding to players less than top 100.

at least it is a response. thanks! :)

Nighteg
02-21-2015, 11:17 AM
I see this post as...yes...our post/complaints are being read and that someone agrees that the rewards don't seem very rewarding to players less than top 100.

at least it is a response. thanks! :)

He's just a player. He doesn't work for gree.

bevsxrs
02-21-2015, 11:24 AM
He's just a player. He doesn't work for gree.

I sit corrected then..thought a moderator was something..since they are closing threads etc. etc. ...still new to the forum..posting in it anyway...been an avid reader for sometime...didn't get to involved until recently...because I've seen too many posters get **** on. lmao.

thanks!:)

1Shot
02-21-2015, 12:20 PM
I sit corrected then..thought a moderator was something..since they are closing threads etc. etc. ...still new to the forum..posting in it anyway...been an avid reader for sometime...didn't get to involved until recently...because I've seen too many posters get **** on. lmao.

Indeed. Just a player of this game myself, but help moderate the forums here. I can report some of the info/suggestions I find though.

Max Power
02-21-2015, 12:21 PM

Moderators are volunteers for abuse, nothing more. I have no idea why they do it.

Evan1000
02-21-2015, 12:46 PM
Individual prizes suck, but at least the syndicate prizes are back to normal.

No more separate T20/30 prize though, back to T25, so almost back to the way things were. But back then, T250 prizes didn't royally suck, so it's another change for the worse

-Batman-
02-21-2015, 12:50 PM
This game is seriously going downhill getting worse at every event

Weasel
02-21-2015, 01:07 PM

No more separate T20/30 prize though, back to T25, so almost back to the way things were. But back then, T250 prizes didn't royally suck, so it's another change for the worse

All the individual prizes are listed as "TOP - whatever". So either they are better than ever since you win the prize for your rank and every rank below it, or Gree's blundering oversight monkey has struck again.

We'll know in a week. :rolleyes:

Evan1000
02-21-2015, 01:18 PM
All the individual prizes are listed as "TOP - whatever". So either they are better than ever since you win the prize for your rank and every rank below it, or Gree's blundering oversight monkey has struck again.

You should get all the tiers below it with these prizes, but I wouldn't be surprised with how GREE has been lately

Captain Torgue
02-21-2015, 01:24 PM
Moderators are volunteers for abuse, nothing more. I have no idea why they do it.

Some people like to be abused.

Winnson
02-22-2015, 10:57 AM
The greatest of the sadists and the masochists too, screaming please hit me, and I'll hit you!

HavingFun
02-23-2015, 03:20 AM

My vote goes to the latter.

sister morphine
02-23-2015, 04:00 AM

I got two sets of those wonderful boxes from separate tiers last time out! :)

Big Hurt
02-23-2015, 08:27 PM
How come the daily prizes are not stacking, why offer a mod if they don't stack
Day 3 was Square Dire Delivery w/ 2% Armor Defense

Oh_TheHorror
02-24-2015, 12:23 AM
How come the daily prizes are not stacking, why offer a mod if they don't stack
Day 3 was Square Dire Delivery w/ 2% Armor Defense

A damn fine question. Day 1 and 3 were mods that didn't stack. So, we really just got a crappy 3K prize. I can't wait to find out what kind of fraudulent prize will be behind Door #4.

t12pm
02-24-2015, 06:14 AM

Too bad they are all dupes and won't stack

Oh_TheHorror
02-24-2015, 12:44 PM
Have the gold users not realized this? Unless you're aiming for the top, there's really no point in using gold for recycled prizes with mods that don't stack.

Gileas
02-25-2015, 02:03 AM
I'm not spending a dime.
This event had the effect GREE *seems to want* to produce in me, I swear it. Everything I've seen them do since & including the SA has been more and more off putting.
I saw a glimmer of hope in the accomplices. The idea that a game should include some way to shake the security of the people who are squatting like toads at the top of a pyramid built on exploits, cheating, exchanging money for stats and being in the group who knows the latest way to exploit the crappy code. The slightest hint that a player might be able to come to the game tomorrow and in a year or two be on top honestly, and without spending more than an average person could afford. And something slightly new, barely interesting, at least until they drove it into the ground.
But no. Add the cramming of more repetitive crap into less time, so that now there isn't even a break where you could sleep between the events, the pressure to help your "friends" in your syn - don't let them down! Then add the accomplices being hyped, released, and yanked after one group of whiners whined, (now another group is whining of course, myself included) and the cherry on top is the 7 day war with a turd all nice and polished up for your effort. Yes, those are retreads you see. I've got some of them in my inventory. I'm waiting to hear the screams of outrage when it dawns on folks that they don't stack. The individual awards don't bear mentioning. But let me. Ummm. Two refills, wait not refills exactly, make that two partial energy charges? When the ltq take 36,000 energy for the normal level? Does anyone do ltq? Oh yeah the people who spend money for the speed event prizes, that's a deal. Gain two levels and spend $200+ for +9 to a stat. Nice trade there. As for those previously released not-to-be-stacking faction prizes. You got one of those rings already? That tesla? Sorry that part of the prize, your faction reward after a week of this crap isn't actually going to add to your modifiers, GREE would apologise but they don't so instead you get a boss event that has a day shaved off with a +10% to the bosses hitpoints. But on the bright side gold is 25% off so chump up, chumps.
I usually spend the free gold I have from watching videos, maybe a little money to show willing for my syn. But as soon as this came out I started to quit then decided it would be less predictable to not spend any money, not participate in this ridiculous excuse for an event and see how people enjoy it. So far so good. I've received free gold and haven't spent a dime. It's a habit I am enjoying, and am curious to see what GREE does to force more people to realise this game is not worth a dime. Maybe it's not worth their time, either.
I have only one explaination for the way GREE is manipulating their games right now, it's right up their alley, too, and that's the "we are experiencing cutbacks and will be closing shop and so we will use every tactic we can to really screw these morons for every cent before we spring the news on them by just turning off the servers." Someone somewhere will quickly report the news these games are gone, and the boys from GREE will be laughing their asses off at the posts of outrage online. And going to sleep on beds of your money.

HavingFun
02-25-2015, 02:20 AM
I'm not spending a dime.
This event had the effect GREE *seems to want* to produce in me, I swear it. Everything I've seen them do since & including the SA has been more and more off putting.
I saw a glimmer of hope in the accomplices. The idea that a game should include some way to shake the security of the people who are squatting like toads at the top of a pyramid built on exploits, cheating, exchanging money for stats and being in the group who knows the latest way to exploit the crappy code. The slightest hint that a player might be able to come to the game tomorrow and in a year or two be on top honestly, and without spending more than an average person could afford. And something slightly new, barely interesting, at least until they drove it into the ground.
But no. Add the cramming of more repetitive crap into less time, so that now there isn't even a break where you could sleep between the events, the pressure to help your "friends" in your syn - don't let them down! Then add the accomplices being hyped, released, and yanked after one group of whiners whined, (now another group is whining of course, myself included) and the cherry on top is the 7 day war with a turd all nice and polished up for your effort. Yes, those are retreads you see. I've got some of them in my inventory. I'm waiting to hear the screams of outrage when it dawns on folks that they don't stack. The individual awards don't bear mentioning. But let me. Ummm. Two refills, wait not refills exactly, make that two partial energy charges? When the ltq take 36,000 energy for the normal level? Does anyone do ltq? Oh yeah the people who spend money for the speed event prizes, that's a deal. Gain two levels and spend $200+ for +9 to a stat. Nice trade there. As for those previously released not-to-be-stacking faction prizes. You got one of those rings already? That tesla? Sorry that part of the prize, your faction reward after a week of this crap isn't actually going to add to your modifiers, GREE would apologise but they don't so instead you get a boss event that has a day shaved off with a +10% to the bosses hitpoints. But on the bright side gold is 25% off so chump up, chumps.
I usually spend the free gold I have from watching videos, maybe a little money to show willing for my syn. But as soon as this came out I started to quit then decided it would be less predictable to not spend any money, not participate in this ridiculous excuse for an event and see how people enjoy it. So far so good. I've received free gold and haven't spent a dime. It's a habit I am enjoying, and am curious to see what GREE does to force more people to realise this game is not worth a dime. Maybe it's not worth their time, either.
I have only one explaination for the way GREE is manipulating their games right now, it's right up their alley, too, and that's the "we are experiencing cutbacks and will be closing shop and so we will use every tactic we can to really screw these morons for every cent before we spring the news on them by just turning off the servers." Someone somewhere will quickly report the news these games are gone, and the boys from GREE will be laughing their asses off at the posts of outrage online. And going to sleep on beds of your money.

You should consider moving to a state where weed is legal.

sunfire
02-26-2015, 08:11 AM
Most of us couldn't care less about the top spots, but a 4k item for top 150? You expect people to battle for 7 days to get a 4k item?

Used to be excited on the 3-4 days battle once month, then later Gree make it twice, after that becoming Street Assault, now this 7 days war makes me get sick and some point don't even bother wanted to battle anymore. Not sure what is Gree thinking...sigh

Jeronimo
02-26-2015, 08:18 AM
In just a year the war will never end

Winnson
02-26-2015, 01:35 PM
While 'Duel for Deuces' is a good name for this 7 day marathon to try to get a deuce, a better name might be:

The 7 Day War of Prizelessness!

Seriously man. The longest war you've experienced yet and your prizes? Yeah you already got those so they're worthless.

In a way, that's kind of hilarious when you think about it.

Rock on Gree. Rock on.

Winnson
02-26-2015, 01:41 PM
Maybe Gree is teaching us a much deeper lesson about war.

That no matter how you rank, no one really wins.

War. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing, say it again!

Captain Torgue
02-26-2015, 02:48 PM
I'm not spending a dime.

Too long didn't read.

ghetto69143
02-26-2015, 03:43 PM
apparently, this is the only time a Gree Moderator will give a response. when the answer is general knowledge. what's the point of World Domination? to conquer a battle against a rival syndicate. what's the point of getting a higher rank if the reward is not worth it in the case of this present World Domination, the risk outweighs, significantly, the reward. I have a better chance purchasing store items as opposed to prizes. The Bundle packs are of no significance. as far as I know, everyone here wants to get stronger by increasing stats. Gree seems to be counterproductive to this concept. well I'm saying f... it thanks for the refills and the petty gold. not gonna use it for anything....
better yet, why don't you call a Funzio employee to ask them what you could do. but then again, you're Gree. why would you listen

Greeny1
02-26-2015, 03:48 PM
Yep, it's basically a free event unless you want a good Indy rank. No point fighting for worthless duplicate rewards when they don't stack. Couldn't organise a pee up in a brewery comes to mind....

-Batman-
02-26-2015, 06:46 PM
anyone know if the current refills on daily challenge can be saved for future wars

t12pm
02-26-2015, 11:02 PM
apparently, this is the only time a Gree Moderator will give a response. when the answer is general knowledge. what's the point of World Domination? to conquer a battle against a rival syndicate. what's the point of getting a higher rank if the reward is not worth it in the case of this present World Domination, the risk outweighs, significantly, the reward. I have a better chance purchasing store items as opposed to prizes. The Bundle packs are of no significance. as far as I know, everyone here wants to get stronger by increasing stats. Gree seems to be counterproductive to this concept. well I'm saying f... it thanks for the refills and the petty gold. not gonna use it for anything....
better yet, why don't you call a Funzio employee to ask them what you could do. but then again, you're Gree. why would you listen

Quit reading at World Domination��, all useless prizes and look at the top teams lol this is a good reason nothing changes for the good

ghetto69143
02-27-2015, 04:43 AM
I, along with many others, felt the need to put one, or two, cents into the mix. I figure what's the point of a battle? The risk outweighs the petty rewards.
I am still scratching my head looking at items stats with 3000 attack and 600 defense (just an example) and wondering what does Gree logic see in this?
What is the point of putting modifiers on battle rewards knowing they will not stack?
Try leaving just the item..It was sad to see a "Special daily reward" with a modifier, even though I had it already.
Oh, wait, Gree is trying to let the new players catch up. That's how the expect to "balance" the game.
Gree, have no fear the new players will catch up, when they put the time in.
I was addicted to the game for some time now, but not so much. spent my fair share of money just for the fun of it. Since this last update, I guess it's time to build the hood higher.
In the words of Spiderman, happy gaming mate.
✌✌
Rock on Gree. Rock on(Thanks Winnson����)

Gileas
02-27-2015, 04:59 AM
You should consider moving to a state where weed is legal.

Weed is legal? That's it! Finally a reason to move to Mississippi!

Gileas
02-27-2015, 05:06 AM
Too long didn't read.

Too long to read, but worthy of sarcasm, story of my life, man... Zombie, you're breaking my heart. I put all that effort in there. I hear you can buy the cliff notes and still pass the exam and I will see what I can do about having it made into an Aqua Teen Hunger Force cartoon just for *you* Rumour has it mc chris is going to read my part.

Winnson
02-27-2015, 05:25 AM
Does MC Chris know all the prizes for this war are being recycled and it's essentially a 7 day battle of worthlessness for anyone that has played the game for a while?

If not don't tell him. He might not read for the part.

Killer p
02-27-2015, 05:39 AM
Gree vice president to Gree president (bet you i can piss off the players more than you)
Gree President (ill take that bet)
Gree vice president (i removed Epic Boss event)
Gree president (i removed accomplices)
Gree vice president (oh yeah, i raised RB health by 150%)
Gree president (oh yeah, i made war last 7 days)
Gree vice president (oh yeah, i duplicated the war prizes lol)
Gree president ( players are pretty pissed, lets call it a draw, and why don't we lock the syndicates for SA)
Gree vice president ( why lock syndicates for SA?)
Gree president (cause we can)

cool1
03-01-2015, 07:42 AM
Indeed. Just a player of this game myself, but help moderate the forums here. I can report some of the info/suggestions I find though.

And shouldn't you be un-biased? Puhleeze