PDA

View Full Version : Solution to the equipment confusion

Tramp78
02-20-2015, 12:31 PM
The main issue with the equipment is that they seem to trump whatever your existing attack and defense stats are. I lost to a guy with half of my stats but his equipment was better. This makes attack and defense meaningless. To solve this, just have the equipment values calculate additional point to the existing attack and defense stats. That way we can still tell who is more or less powerful. A level 1 knife might add 1 million attack, a level 2 might add 4 million. Calculate it anyway you want. It might be a multiplier or a % increase. Level 1 might be a 10% increase and so on. But whatever it is, make it change the existing attack and defense values so we only have to look at ONE number to know what our odds are of winning a fight.

Kefa
02-20-2015, 12:42 PM
Guess you missed the announcement... equipment is no longer relevant as of today.

goblue21
02-20-2015, 12:56 PM
Guess you missed the announcement... equipment is no longer relevant as of today.

Best post ever!

Tramp78
02-20-2015, 01:03 PM
Actually they just said they wouldn't be used for battle calculations. Then they said, and I will quote, "More details to come on how Soldier Equipment will be used to enhance your army." My suggestion was how they could be used to enhance our armies in the future, seeing that right now they are a bit of a PITA.

maxpayne421
02-20-2015, 01:18 PM
If u spent money on equipment if they deny u contact google wallet if your android or itunes for apple products. They will refund u and contact gree. Get a refund for this issue.

MW Flake
02-20-2015, 01:46 PM
Actually they just said they wouldn't be used for battle calculations. Then they said, and I will quote, "More details to come on how Soldier Equipment will be used to enhance your army." My suggestion was how they could be used to enhance our armies in the future, seeing that right now they are a bit of a PITA.
Guess you missed the poll too? Maybe head over to the announcements section and take a look.

Annihilator2
02-20-2015, 11:08 PM
The equipment MUST be totally removed. And we shall forget about it.