PDA

View Full Version : Lock snyicates during raidboss please.

Wardaddy
02-20-2015, 12:22 PM
When will Gree lock snyicates during raid boss? Players should of have to use gold and account power to complete raidboss. Any jumpers should be considered cheaters and have there accounts banned. Im sending a ticket every ten minutes to Gree. If a snyicate can't beat a boss themselves they don't deserve to beat the boss. It's time Gree steps up and takes a stand against this type of cheating.

aarondavidsdad
02-20-2015, 12:39 PM
When are the mods going to ban trolls like you? Your last few posts have hardly even been worth reading let alone commenting upon. If you're going to troll better up your game.

HavingFun
02-20-2015, 12:45 PM
When are the mods going to ban trolls like you? Your last few posts have hardly even been worth reading let alone commenting upon. If you're going to troll better up your game.

Yet you were first to comment.

Winnson
02-20-2015, 12:46 PM
Snyicates locked.

Happy?

Jeronimo
02-20-2015, 01:17 PM
Lol this guy :D

Morgz
02-20-2015, 01:28 PM
Is OP kidding? I have no friends in real life. The social aspect of jumping allows me to communicate with others who have like interests. Plus, I help their syns and feel good about myself. It boosts my self esteem :)

Oasis
02-20-2015, 01:31 PM
Taken right from the home page of Crime City forum (written by Gree)

"Trade Requests

Want to trade syndicate items, or need some assistance for a tough raid boss? Go here!"

Hansell
02-20-2015, 01:41 PM
When will Gree lock snyicates during raid boss? Players should of have to use gold and account power to complete raidboss. Any jumpers should be considered cheaters and have there accounts banned. Im sending a ticket every ten minutes to Gree. If a snyicate can't beat a boss themselves they don't deserve to beat the boss. It's time Gree steps up and takes a stand against this type of cheating.

I LOLed when he called it cheating. Happy trolling mate

Relic
02-20-2015, 02:02 PM
I'm going to lock this thread since it's heading nowhere good.

Also, please let the moderators and Community Managers make the call on who is a troll and who isn't. Posting an opinion isn't trolling. Let's not make this a place where voicing opinions, feedback, and suggestions are attacked.

Thank you.