PDA

View Full Version : unable to enter arena

Aneria Heals
02-20-2015, 11:37 AM
I didn't play my android account for a while and when i came back to it on tuesday, it needed an update in order to play (which i did from the google play store). Since then, I cannot access the arena, I just keep getting the window that says "Tournament has ended and winners will be announced shortly." I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling, as well as pulling the account to another android device via email with no luck. I have seen a few other forum posts regarding this issue and hope posting will help fix mine as well. I did submit a ticket, but maybe I'm just getting impatient. I have spent real money in this game so far, and would really like to have access to all the game has to offer. I had hopes that the new arena starting yesterday would solve the issue, but it did not.

for reference, my friend code is WBC-BCY-DFY and my ticket number is 2265339

thank you for any assistance you may give me.

Scabs
02-20-2015, 12:20 PM
A friend of mine quit the game, then logged in a month or 2 later and received 1 push notification after another. They eventually stopped once they were all pushed out.

Aneria Heals
02-20-2015, 03:01 PM
I'm not getting any push notifications. Just the message of "tournament has ended" anytime I try to enter the arena. Sigh.

Really enjoy the game on IOS (t25-t10 in several war/raids), would be nice to be able to play fully on my android account too ��. I'm hopeful that gree see this and fix my issue quickly. Won't be spending any more real money on android till they do.