PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Expansion Pack Details

Clementine
02-20-2015, 10:13 AM
Attention Modern War Players! The next big expansion has landed!

New Features Include:

Level Cap increase from 300 to 350
Player base land expansion
Vault capacity increase
Additional PvP ranks added
Mission and prize improvements
New items
Building levels increased to level 20 - Arriving later today
LE Items now have bonuses attached
Classic WD is back!
Race to 350 - Level up to 350 by March 31st to receive a special unit
Expansion Platoon available to fill out your Army! - Arriving later today
Amazing new units for PvE goals! Be sure to check out the final prize!*

* Please note that those players who have already completed these goals will still be awarded these new prizes.

http://i.imgur.com/5eUKEBc.jpg

Captain Buck Slayer
02-20-2015, 10:17 AM
It doesn't work, Clemintine.

-Commando-
02-20-2015, 10:18 AM
Can we have a list of the prizes and bonuses we missed, so we know what to include in the inevitable support tickets?

Speed ump
02-20-2015, 10:24 AM
Can you define classic wd? No streaks? That was classic wd. And no limits on number of times you could match a team.

Clementine
02-20-2015, 10:25 AM
It doesn't work, Clemintine.

Can you provide more details?

Can we have a list of the prizes and bonuses we missed, so we know what to include in the inevitable support tickets?

Which bonuses are you referring to? Please provide details so that I may assist you better.

Big John
02-20-2015, 10:26 AM
What's expansion platoon?

MW Flake
02-20-2015, 10:28 AM

Which bonuses are you referring to? Please provide details so that I may assist you better.

At least now you know what it feels like when we try to get info from Gree. The only difference is, we will actually get back to you with more relevant info.

Kefa
02-20-2015, 10:38 AM

There's several threads on the front page describing the many issues.

For starters:

-When raiding, stats do not appear in the correct assignment. Army atk and def shows up under army equpment, while army atk and def shows 0.

-For those who already reached level 300, all the maps but the first one lock and can't be opened, as though they are a brand new game at level 1.

-Some level 300 games instantly jump to level 301, while others stayed at 300.

-All the health packs, stamina refills and energy refills disappeared from inventory (they're still there I believe, but they no longer appear in inventory)

-Standard map quests cannot be completed. The mission "Disrupt Command and Control" say's, "Tap on the Satellite uplink and do the mission in Mountain Pass", but the Satellite Uplink with the green arrow is no longer a live target and cannot be selected.

-Standard map quests cannot be completed. The mission, "Rescue Assault" say's "Tap on Mud Brick Hut and do the mission in High Mountain Village", but the Mud Brick Hut with the green arrow is no longer a live target and cannot be selected.

-Standard map quests cannot be completed. The mission "gag order" requires a hit on the satellite uplink. Arrow appears but unable to select it to hit.

-So many outstanding bugs from the last update that are left unaddressed while new features are pushed out.

Speed ump
02-20-2015, 10:43 AM
Even this forum is glitched, this thread shows a diff last poster than the one that did,lol.

Rolinz
02-20-2015, 10:46 AM
@Clementine: I appreciate you following up on this today.

I hope you continue to keep us posted when "Arriving later today" is.

And more details on all you have listed so far.

psyconaz
02-20-2015, 10:46 AM

1-Some mission are broken when we cant click on it to complete campain mission
2- no new buildings
3 no new items

Web323
02-20-2015, 10:53 AM
•Building levels increased to level 20 - Arriving later today

Looking forward to that

NexusImperium
02-20-2015, 10:53 AM
It appears the update for Android isn't out yet - do we have an ETA on this?

Thief
02-20-2015, 11:11 AM
Can you define classic wd? No streaks? That was classic wd. And no limits on number of times you could match a team.

Stupid long match times? Haha

Sheldor Sir
02-20-2015, 11:42 AM
every map up to goverment area in Western Europe is done to lvl5, but no extra regen or units, he'll my inventory is now completely empty was only 'Specials' missing earlier ����

-Commando-
02-20-2015, 12:05 PM

I'm referring to the list of map/mission units that have been updated and are to be added to the inventory of players long past those missions.

Sethanon
02-20-2015, 12:08 PM

Prolly the bonuses and units from already completed PvE missions? I for one have not seen anything in inventory while it supposedly should have been added prior to WD, hence a list with these new prizes would make it easier to know what to look or rather what to ask for.
Cheers Seth

ju100
02-20-2015, 12:34 PM
yep, my current mission is on the boom bahia map, but i've not seen any unit/boost added prior to WD or even until now...

Big John
02-20-2015, 12:50 PM
We now get gold for ranking up, is this getting backdated?

GSF Wingman GRI
02-20-2015, 01:11 PM
Must be a mistake that new rank units can be bought with cash and old "crappy" units with valor. Make all cash or all valor.

ju100
02-20-2015, 01:27 PM
Must be a mistake that new rank units can be bought with cash and old "crappy" units with valor. Make all cash or all valor.

could it be to "correct" the tanks' investment?

MW Flake
02-20-2015, 01:37 PM
Long, long ago, wasn't it that some were cash and some valor?

supertypek
02-20-2015, 02:47 PM
Im high rank. Now ranks pay gold. Do i will get gold for all done ranks before?

KjaLLe
02-20-2015, 03:10 PM
•Building levels increased to level 20 - Arriving later today

Looking forward to that

What buildings is included?

Unit?
Boost?
Money?
Denfence?

Web323
02-20-2015, 03:25 PM
What buildings is included?

Unit?
Boost?
Money?
Denfence?

It was part of Clem's post. No idea since I still cannot go above 10 on my buildings

Trouble_SR
02-20-2015, 04:48 PM
Hey,

So the Building levels increased to level 20 and the more land expansion, when is that happening as I see for far nothing new.

Thanks,

MW Flake
02-20-2015, 05:54 PM
"Blah blah blah... I'll look into it and get back to you."

Cue the silence.

psyconaz
02-20-2015, 06:41 PM
Attention Modern War Players! The next big expansion has landed!

New Features Include:

Level Cap increase from 300 to 350
Player base land expansion
Vault capacity increase
Additional PvP ranks added
Mission and prize improvements
New items
LE Items now have bonuses attached
Classic WD is back!
Race to 350 - Level up to 350 by March 31st to receive a special unit
Expansion Platoon available to fill out your Army! - Arriving later today

* Please note that those players who have already completed these goals will still be awarded these new prizes.

http://i.imgur.com/5eUKEBc.jpg

So we are later today and still no buildings and items
And no platoon expension

Cannot Connect To Server
02-20-2015, 07:10 PM
i have newest update but nothing new no missions nothing new same cr#p as year ago.

beerandbones22
02-20-2015, 07:30 PM
Any news on when we will get the units from the maps we have previously completed?

Faktoreq
02-20-2015, 09:41 PM
It's 9.40 PM already and still nothing :(

CC1
02-21-2015, 02:42 AM
Still freezes when attacking from News Feed. Oddly this was specifically mentioned as one of the fixes in the update details in App Store. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

CC1
02-21-2015, 02:50 AM
Oh, and inventory "specials" wiped out. Items do still show quantity owned in Store--->Specials just not inventory

Cannot Connect To Server
02-21-2015, 03:16 AM
still no missions not a damn thing.

Sheldor Sir
02-21-2015, 03:27 AM
Would it be silly to assume that as normal map goals now have increased importance that we can expect reduction in LTQ's???

free play
02-21-2015, 04:05 AM
Notting here either, sure what's new ��������

free play
02-21-2015, 04:16 AM
Just finished emir island and only cash and xp rewarded, ??????????

Theblacklamp
02-21-2015, 04:41 AM
It has nothing to do with completing a map you must follow the missions in the goals folder. If you have already completed the mission's then just sit back and wait for the almighty gree.

Sheldor Sir
02-21-2015, 05:32 AM
only goals I have are force deg & 5xx build xxx buildings, mini now can't hit guard tower in border guard complex so is now stuck :-(

Annihilator2
02-21-2015, 05:34 AM
I don't see most of declared things
New Features Include:

Level Cap increase from 300 to 350 - I attacked player with 301 level
Player base land expansion - where?
Vault capacity increase - maybe; my vault is not maximized; don't sure that maximizing has meaning
Additional PvP ranks added - in place, but I don't understand for what we need these new ranks...
Mission and prize improvements - there is real change here in my opinion and prizes are meaningful.
New items
LE Items now have bonuses attached - will see when LE will run. But kind of bonuses is critical here. All money, valor and similar bonuses are not interesting at all. Or did you add energy and health regen bonuses...
Classic WD is back! - it is not exactly. Very large difference is in got WD points. Defference was much less in original classic WD in three years ago.
Race to 350 - Level up to 350 by March 31st to receive a special unit - What is a unit? 3k attack / 3k defense with no bonus?
Expansion Platoon available to fill out your Army! - Arriving later today - ?

I don't see any improvement in start loading or any other performance items

Wow, I found improvement: space centers in communications outpost. These centers are from my own base and are shown in maps.

beerandbones22
02-21-2015, 08:42 AM
The game crashes a lot since the update. Mostly when opening the WD interface but not always, sometimes when raiding also.

Annihilator2
02-21-2015, 10:39 AM
Game loading speed is the same as before. No change/improvement.
I am tired from re-installing the game for doing missions. See thread http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107021-Map-targets-not-working!&p=1469567&viewfull=1#post1469567

free play
02-21-2015, 11:27 AM
Finished natural gas plant following the goal line in goals tabs and only got cash and xp

DT_[HH]
02-21-2015, 11:54 AM
Maybe it would be a good time to give us an update on those "expansion" updates. Still nothing and even worse than that my game in Iphone doesn't load 9/10 time (working OK for Ipdad). So basically no idea when and what to expect.

DSH
02-21-2015, 12:20 PM
Can someone explain why my attack/defense stats increased yesterday? Thx

-Commando-
02-21-2015, 01:07 PM
The game freezes every time I try to reload without restarting my iPhone now. It's makes 2 accounts on one device pointless. I've reinstalled twice.

Mikelord
02-22-2015, 12:39 PM
I wanna know what the prize for rushing to 350 is lmao I remember the prize for 300 was something hella ****ty compare to today

JTK83
02-22-2015, 06:00 PM
1st building that you can upgrade past level 10 is the last LTB radar listening post.

kmg108
02-22-2015, 07:20 PM
The game freezes every time I try to reload without restarting my iPhone now. It's makes 2 accounts on one device pointless. I've reinstalled twice.

same here. I only have one account, but I have to restart my phone constantly in order to get into the app. This did not happen prior to latest update.

Bobble64
02-22-2015, 09:05 PM
Clementine / Pennybags

You've had plenty of time to respond. I'm calling you out for lack of interest in your own "sticky" thread.

When will we see compensation for all goals/ranks that have already been completed? Retroactive rewards should have been at the top of the list of important things to do when making changes to a game! Not an afterthought...is that all us seasoned players are to you guys anymore?

superman007
02-22-2015, 09:30 PM
I believe there are two set of rewards that player accounts are entitled to receive retroactively for the maps
- All the player accounts that have successfully completed mission/goal chains associated with a map that takes from Level 1 to Level 2 map.
- All the player accounts have completed most of the maps from Level 2 to Level 5.

Hobbs
02-23-2015, 08:21 AM
Still no rewards for,those already completed map goals!!!
Also how about the Alliance defence boost get fixed to actually work!!! Posted a thread on this 3 weeks ago and no reply,also know others on forum sent PMs regarding this issue.

psyconaz
02-23-2015, 12:24 PM
So what about the

new buildings
News items
Bulding upgrade to level 20
Land expansion

Bluehavana2
02-23-2015, 12:25 PM
So what about the

new buildings
News items
Bulding upgrade to level 20
Land expansion

My guess is there could be bigger issues from the weekend right now.

psyconaz
02-23-2015, 12:29 PM
My guess is there could be bigger issues from the weekend right now.

My guess is they are already aware of the other problem but ty your reply help us alot

MW Flake
02-23-2015, 12:30 PM
My guess is, they shouldn't have pulled this crap, yet again, on Friday.

Clem, at what point will your company get it through its thick head?

beerandbones22
02-23-2015, 08:46 PM
I was wondering when more of the new expansions will be rolling out? Namely the increase of level to the buildings to 20.

rixon
02-23-2015, 10:04 PM
Can someone explain why my attack/defense stats increased yesterday? Thx

Mine jumped about 15% as well, I figured it was from the retroactive application of new goal rewards. I did get 50 gold each account, presumably from the new Gold awards for ranking.

Sheldor Sir
02-24-2015, 08:23 AM
got some units not Emir Island reported prizes! the 50 Gold was fm Epic Boss community Event, still waiting for reply as to whether the gold on offer for rank ups will be back dated as well!

alexmodernwar
02-24-2015, 09:01 AM
Are the level 20 buildings going to apply to old buildings or is it only new ones? i am unable to upgrade my arctic righs and AC's beyond level 10

Web323
02-24-2015, 09:13 AM
Are the level 20 buildings going to apply to old buildings or is it only new ones? i am unable to upgrade my arctic righs and AC's beyond level 10

Just the new buildings, maybe this cycle we will get a decent 24hr building

Cannot Connect To Server
02-24-2015, 10:55 AM
still dont have missions

cant upgrade to 20

cant raid

so many issues.... and not much of the above.

Speed ump
02-24-2015, 12:33 PM
What is the unit for reaching Lvl 350, and what is the reach by date?

kmg108
02-24-2015, 01:18 PM

I believe they are providing a deadly tree sniper for this amazing accomplishment. The stats will surely not be worth the effort. Sorry, I didn't mean to call you Shirley.

Gannister
02-24-2015, 05:04 PM
Come on Gree, what's the deal with the map bosses? You gotta get this stuff fixed

-Commando-
02-24-2015, 06:26 PM
All my cash buildings can be upgraded past 10 now and I received the Overclocked Shilka with the +1 energy!

Gannister
02-25-2015, 05:20 AM
COME ON GREE!!!!!! Where are the rest of my map units? What do I need to do to get them, I have completed maps
and don't have the boss reward units. How about you quit sitting on your heads and let us know what's going on

AfterHours-Oliver
02-26-2015, 02:04 AM
Kefa highlighted a number of unselectable targets and I am stuck with my minis on a number of missions. Is there an ETA for a fix on this, just to set expectation? There's a number of other targets I can't select with various minis in addition to these.

There's several threads on the front page describing the many issues.

For starters:

-When raiding, stats do not appear in the correct assignment. Army atk and def shows up under army equpment, while army atk and def shows 0.

-For those who already reached level 300, all the maps but the first one lock and can't be opened, as though they are a brand new game at level 1.

-Some level 300 games instantly jump to level 301, while others stayed at 300.

-All the health packs, stamina refills and energy refills disappeared from inventory (they're still there I believe, but they no longer appear in inventory)

-Standard map quests cannot be completed. The mission "Disrupt Command and Control" say's, "Tap on the Satellite uplink and do the mission in Mountain Pass", but the Satellite Uplink with the green arrow is no longer a live target and cannot be selected.

-Standard map quests cannot be completed. The mission, "Rescue Assault" say's "Tap on Mud Brick Hut and do the mission in High Mountain Village", but the Mud Brick Hut with the green arrow is no longer a live target and cannot be selected.

-Standard map quests cannot be completed. The mission "gag order" requires a hit on the satellite uplink. Arrow appears but unable to select it to hit.

-So many outstanding bugs from the last update that are left unaddressed while new features are pushed out.

groovy shags
02-26-2015, 02:11 AM

I think it is a ceramic coated Kevlar vest. 14 def for hero...oh wait, those are useless. Something that will be useless 4 months from now! What a dumb question!

Big John
02-26-2015, 02:21 AM

Ghost March 31st, Ghost of Gree.

Stubby1113
02-26-2015, 06:50 AM
Kefa highlighted a number of unselectable targets and I am stuck with my minis on a number of missions. Is there an ETA for a fix on this, just to set expectation? There's a number of other targets I can't select with various
minis in addition to these.

Just reinstall game. Not a fix but it's a work around

groovy shags
02-26-2015, 11:48 AM

The entire game is broken!

crazeejay
02-26-2015, 12:39 PM
The entire game is broken!

Not broken for the muppets...lol

supertypek
02-26-2015, 01:18 PM
Do we will get gold for all previous ranks like rewards from PvE?

AfterHours-Oliver
02-26-2015, 11:44 PM
Just reinstall game. Not a fix but it's a work around

Thanks dude, that's sorted it. Always quicker to ask here than send a ticket!

The Pharoah
03-01-2015, 09:26 AM
Uh, so, is anyone going to tell us what the new boost buildings do, or do we have to buy them and take our chances? All gold, I see...

supertypek
03-01-2015, 12:03 PM
20 levels of building, 4% atk bonus each level. The cheapest is 4% all def boost