PDA

View Full Version : HEY GREE, How about commenting on the problems and concerns everyone has posted???

Rolinz
02-20-2015, 07:19 AM
Ever since the Advanced Combat Expansion came out, a lot of people has been posting problems and concerns with this.

Why not post a thread to address all or some of the issues?

It is the the weekend yet so you guys still have one work day left.

Maybe answer some questions before WD starts?

kmg108
02-20-2015, 08:13 AM
Haha...you used the words "Gree" and "commenting" in the same sentence.

Seriously though, it would be terrific if the community could appreciate the upgrades without experiencing glitches. Why on earth would this roll out with problems just before WD? I never cease to be amazed...which is why I just dropped to a gold free team.

Relic
02-20-2015, 11:11 AM
All the bugs/issues reported here have been forwarded to the development team and several are being worked on at the moment. Sorry for the delay commenting, I was putting the information together to send them.

Kefa
02-20-2015, 11:14 AM
All the bugs/issues reported here have been forwarded to the development team and several are being worked on at the moment. Sorry for the delay commenting, I was putting the information together to send them.

Thanks, Relic. It's hard when there's no reply to indicate that anyone even read the reports.

Sheldor Sir
02-20-2015, 12:03 PM
you would have thought a sensible course of action would be to release MAJOR update on Monday AFTER WD finishes so they would have 3 weeks to iron out 'any' bugs that show up?

goblue21
02-20-2015, 12:10 PM
you would have thought a sensible course of action would be to release MAJOR update on Monday AFTER WD finishes so they would have 3 weeks to iron out 'any' bugs that show up?

Now is a perfect time. It only makes sense...