PDA

View Full Version : Regular map mission give out BIG units with modifiers..

Modern War Forum GF
02-20-2015, 06:49 AM
WOW GREE Nice curveball!!

THE regular map mission are since update giving big units with modifiers.

So how do you think a lvl300 done with all regular map missions not being able to get those units feels now?

Would appreciate a quick response by a mod!

Stubby1113
02-20-2015, 06:58 AM
Give an example

Modern War Forum GF
02-20-2015, 06:59 AM
Sgt Benson mission (final mission) gives a 1.861.600/1.718.400 inf unit with 10% alliance attack modifier..

Unreal GREE!!!

Now double time go make ALL them previous mission available for Everyone ..

Modern War Forum GF
02-20-2015, 07:05 AM
Extract THE mole mission on international quarter gives a black-out destroyer 228.000/228.000 sea unit +4% sea def modifier,

So what going to happen to all players that have already completed all those mission?

KCjamss
02-20-2015, 07:08 AM
Guess you will miss it. It's ok though. From what I have heard I missed all the -20% health regain bonuses. I'll trade you. :)

Rob TRK
02-20-2015, 07:17 AM
Encourages levelling and growth and a real alternative to LTQ - hurrah!.. 4% isn't a big deal when players who have been playing have boosts in the high hundreds or thousands by now.

Modern War Forum GF
02-20-2015, 07:28 AM
Guess you will miss it. It's ok though. From what I have heard I missed all the -20% health regain bonuses. I'll trade you. :)

Oh how I would love to have those ... Don't assume all lvl300 have them.

dan2407
02-20-2015, 07:41 AM
Emir island is +1 energy regen

GreenwichKid
02-20-2015, 07:43 AM
Classic, I'm way past that mission and I'm lvl 260 they release this but those ****ty EMP cannons that I paid a fortune on hey won't upgrade to something meaningful.... And the wonder why people complain

Gherik
02-20-2015, 07:47 AM
Awesome, guess we don't get those if we already completed the missions

Web323
02-20-2015, 07:52 AM
Awesome, guess we don't get those if we already completed the missions

Yup, screwed once again.

kmg108
02-20-2015, 08:05 AM
this seriously makes me wonder if Gree is trying to get people to start their games over from the beginning.

Web323
02-20-2015, 08:07 AM
this seriously makes me wonder if Gree is trying to get people to start their games over from the beginning.

Gree does not do QA so we all get screwed if you have done all the missions.

sbs2716g
02-20-2015, 08:10 AM
Gree does not do QA so we all get screwed if you have done all the missions.

They should awarded these units to those who have completed the missions

1brent1
02-20-2015, 08:13 AM
Sgt Benson mission (final mission) gives a 1.861.600/1.718.400 inf unit with 10% alliance attack modifier..

Unreal GREE!!!

Now double time go make ALL them previous mission available for Everyone ..

What level do you need to be to see this final mission? I'm level 241 and not seeing any above mentioned missions.
Thanks in advance.

robmurphy
02-20-2015, 08:29 AM
I'm on the Historic Runes Mission. Says the prize is only a small amount of cash. Do the prize units show up on the goal screens?

Web323
02-20-2015, 08:37 AM
What level do you need to be to see this final mission? I'm level 241 and not seeing any above mentioned missions.
Thanks in advance.

You have already done them would be my guess

Milburn Pennybags
02-20-2015, 08:38 AM
Players who have already done these missions are having those units added to their inventory since the missions are not available twice. This has already been completed for some of the missions and will be completed for the remainder prior to the start of the WD event today.

MW Flake
02-20-2015, 08:40 AM
Thank you for communicating this to us. However it is once again one of those things that should be done BEFORE a rollout, not after it becomes an issue.

Web323
02-20-2015, 08:40 AM
Players who have already done these missions are having those units added to their inventory since the missions are not available twice. This has already been completed for some of the missions and will be completed for the remainder prior to the start of the WD event today.

I don't have any in my inventory. Also, can you post a list of units?

Milburn Pennybags
02-20-2015, 08:42 AM
Appreciate your point, however the structure of the game is such that we couldn't award those units before the expansion was live. We did start this process last night and are wrapping it up this morning. Thanks for your patience.

robmurphy
02-20-2015, 08:46 AM
Appreciate your point, however the structure of the game is such that we couldn't award those units before the expansion was live. We did start this process last night and are wrapping it up this morning. Thanks for your patience.

Can you provide us a list of the map missions and the prizes that are awarded please?

Web323
02-20-2015, 08:47 AM

Can we get a list please so we can verify the units are there?

Kefa
02-20-2015, 08:50 AM
Some of the missions can no longer be completed because the targets assigned in the missions are no longer physically selectable. The mission points you to the target, and the green arrow appears over the target, but no matter where you tap, that building cannot be selected to attack.

Ozymandias
02-20-2015, 08:50 AM

You could have communicated what was going to happen though.

kguittar
02-20-2015, 09:02 AM
they did, they said mission prizes would be upgraded last week.

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/kguittar/0c132ed0-3304-413b-885c-084e0f0db8f0.png

Dixie_Boy
02-20-2015, 09:03 AM

Not true (yet)

Mission: Defeat Colonel Mustafa (Attack Site)
Reward: (Infantry) Flanking Recon : 46,000/54,000 : -5% Upgrade Cost

I am **WAY** past the Attack Site Missions and that item is not in my inventory.

Ozymandias
02-20-2015, 09:11 AM
they did, they said mission prizes would be upgraded last week.

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/kguittar/720x1280.png

That's hardly the required level of detail.

kguittar
02-20-2015, 09:15 AM
I like how gree makes a positive change to improve game play for new players and everyone complains about how its rolled out and the communication...blah blah blah...the point is they are making changes to increase the longevity of the game we all swear we aren't addicted to.

Wufnu
02-20-2015, 09:16 AM
Just finished Suspicious Village and got a skill point. Maybe we could start a thread with all prizes listed? Some of us haven't got halfway through doing the maps.

Bluehavana2
02-20-2015, 09:20 AM
Some of the missions can no longer be completed because the targets assigned in the missions are no longer physically selectable. The mission points you to the target, and the green arrow appears over the target, but no matter where you tap, that building cannot be selected to attack.

Confirmed! Mission "gag order" requires a hit on the satellite uplink. Arrow appears but unable to select it to hit.

Richard B
02-20-2015, 09:24 AM
These units payout after u finish level 5?

Dixie_Boy
02-20-2015, 09:27 AM
I like how gree makes a positive change to improve game play for new players and everyone complains about how its rolled out and the communication...blah blah blah...the point is they are making changes to increase the longevity of the game we all swear we aren't addicted to.

It is not complaining when the statement "Players who have already done these missions are having those units added to their inventory since the missions are not available twice." is made and then as people find out that it hasn't happened. We are simply pointing out issues so that they can be addressed.

Richard B
02-20-2015, 09:31 AM
I have not received any of the units yet... Hopefully they will come soon.

goblue21
02-20-2015, 09:33 AM

What does this mean?

kmg108
02-20-2015, 09:38 AM
What does this mean?

It means that when you finisg the missions on Emir Island, you get a +1 energy regen.

-Commando-
02-20-2015, 09:40 AM

A complete list so we can verify would go a long way to improving over all trust.

-Commando-
02-20-2015, 09:44 AM

Do you know the name of the unit that has that bonus?

Ozymandias
02-20-2015, 09:46 AM
Do you know the name of the unit that has that bonus?

Overclocked Shilka (G)

Capt. Envy
02-20-2015, 10:00 AM
Do need to complete all levels for the +1 energy?

Dirty Mind
02-20-2015, 10:01 AM
Its looking like this is ios only. Do any Android players have this option yet? WD Will be loads of fun if only ios players have all these attack boosts added right before it starts.

Seph
02-20-2015, 10:05 AM
Its looking like this is ios only. Do any Android players have this option yet? WD Will be loads of fun if only ios players have all these attack boosts added right before it starts.

I'm on iOS and I haven't seen any changes, other than some people at lvl 301.

Veccster
02-20-2015, 10:07 AM
I'm Android and just completed the Attack site and got 1 skill point.

goblue21
02-20-2015, 10:09 AM
I am on level 2 for the emir island and i have done 17/18. the yellow arrow is saying a boat, but i cant hit it. is anyone else having this problem?

MW Flake
02-20-2015, 10:24 AM
You could have communicated what was going to happen though.

Thank you. That was the point I was trying to make. Saying last week the mission prizes were improving is not the same as letting people know that if you already went through it, you were alutomatically getting them. It's the little things that just the tiniest bit of forethought that can help keep people from freaking out.

Addwind
02-20-2015, 10:29 AM
I'm Android and just completed the Attack site and got 1 skill point.

The 1 skill point for completing each map to level 5 has always been there. It is NOT a new feature.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?35864-Finish-all-levels-on-map&highlight=Finish+skill+point

Mikelord
02-20-2015, 10:38 AM
Can we get a list gree is that too much to ask, I have lvl5 mastered all the way to some of the last maps I would like to verify I get those units awarded too please

PRY
02-20-2015, 10:43 AM

One hour to go and I don't have any new units, I competed a ton this maps prior to Factions.

GeoffW
02-20-2015, 10:49 AM
It's the little things that just the tiniest bit of forethought that can help keep people from freaking out.
On the other hand some people freak out at the first opportunity. Giving it a few hours or even a day to fully roll out wouldn't hurt.

Bluehavana2
02-20-2015, 10:53 AM
I am on level 2 for the emir island and i have done 17/18. the yellow arrow is saying a boat, but i cant hit it. is anyone else having this problem?

Yep, Kefa and I already posted about this above

PRY
02-20-2015, 10:56 AM
One hour to go and I don't have any new units, I competed a ton this maps prior to Factions.

I have completed each map up to Natural Gas Facility 5 times. and up to Bom Bahia City one. I have yet to get any rewards.

1brent1
02-20-2015, 11:11 AM

I can't get past it either.

MW Flake
02-20-2015, 11:24 AM
On the other hand some people freak out at the first opportunity. Giving it a few hours or even a day to fully roll out wouldn't hurt.
It's all a vicious cycle that ultimately started with poor action on grees part.

PRY
02-20-2015, 11:31 AM
It's all a vicious cycle that ultimately started with poor action on grees part.

Yep should have just reset all the maps for everyone.

Utisz
02-20-2015, 11:41 AM
Yep should have just reset all the maps for everyone.

No Thanks to the reset maps
I spent my energy and earned the experience, not fair to have to do it twice
GREE is going about it correctly just taking a wee bit longer then all of us patient people expect
Hahahha

Sheldor Sir
02-20-2015, 11:45 AM
every map up to goverment area in Western Europe is done to lvl5 but no units at ALL in Inventry and regen not increased fm finishing EMIR island

Web323
02-20-2015, 11:46 AM
Remember the missions are for only finishing the map the first time.

bergmystr
02-20-2015, 11:52 AM
Remember the missions are for only finishing the map the first time.

I second that. Just 'cause the maps are done to level 5, doesn't necessarily mean your missions are there. When I started I would run each map to lvl 5 and not worry about the missions. Then I come to find out that even though the Train Station was done to 5, I only did missions up to the attack site.

Sheldor Sir
02-20-2015, 11:52 AM
finished every map !!! a long time ago gave doing to lvl5 when Ltqs came out not enough energy so long time players get short changed again

Web323
02-20-2015, 11:54 AM
finished every map !!! a long time ago gave doing to lvl5 when Ltqs came out not enough energy so long time players get short changed again

I am on the last new map that was added. All others are either 3 to 5

Sheldor Sir
02-20-2015, 11:57 AM
last map I have is training estate in Southern England, they used my backyard!!! that's at lvl2

Stridly
02-20-2015, 12:45 PM
I think some of you are confusing "completing maps" with "completing map missions". You need to complete the map related missions under the Goals menu in order to get those new prizes.

Tony81
02-20-2015, 12:53 PM
I think some of you are confusing "completing maps" with "completing map missions". You need to complete the map related missions under the Goals menu in order to get those new prizes.

First post ever for this guy and he's the only one here that has a clue. Haha. Kudos.

The big units are for completing the goals in your missions. The reason it is called "emir island goals" (and the likes) is because the goals work their way through the maps.

Mr llama
02-20-2015, 01:06 PM
Completed all missions up to j something mines but recieved no prizes

PRY
02-20-2015, 01:06 PM

i'm not all those missions complete. current mission is in Resistance Army Camp.

PRY
02-20-2015, 01:09 PM
First post ever for this guy and he's the only one here that has a clue. Haha. Kudos.

The big units are for completing the goals in your missions. The reason it is called "emir island goals" (and the likes) is because the goals work their way through the maps.

dude these MISSIONS DONE years ago

Tony81
02-20-2015, 01:21 PM
dude these MISSIONS DONE years ago

Then "dude," Gree hasn't given you the units yet. This isn't about completing maps.

Web323
02-20-2015, 01:22 PM
They have not gave me the units yet but just finished The Historic Ruins and got a 2 million stat tank with no bonus

Mr llama
02-20-2015, 01:27 PM
Then "dude," Gree hasn't given you the units yet. This isn't about completing maps.
He knows, we know the only one that is having trouble understanding is you. But you finally got it in the end, gree has yet to give us the units. Gold star for figuring out what all these people have been saying the entire thread

Stridly
02-20-2015, 01:32 PM
They are still pushing out these units to people who completed the map goals in the past. I am up 250 million attack and 300 million defense since last night. The last data update was in the last half hour. I am guessing that not all the web servers around the globe get the data updates at the same time so some people may have to wait longer then others depending where you are in the world. You must close and reopen the game to get the new units in your account.

Tony81
02-20-2015, 01:38 PM
He knows, we know the only one that is having trouble understanding is you. But you finally got it in the end, gree has yet to give us the units. Gold star for figuring out what all these people have been saying the entire thread

Don't be a troll and go read through 90% of the posts here. Maybe I wasn't talking to you in the first place. Jeez you guys live WAY too much through talking to virtual beings. I only commented to help those that don't get it... not argue with pricks. Good day sir.

Suspect5
02-20-2015, 01:45 PM
They have not gave me the units yet but just finished The Historic Ruins and got a 2 million stat tank with no bonus

That's where I'm at , nice unit to bad no boost

crazeejay
02-20-2015, 02:07 PM
Currently on one of the levels at Emir island. It's giving me a boat for a target but it doesn't do anything when I tap on it. So pretty much can't do anything else on these "missions" until the problem is fixed.

Tony81
02-20-2015, 02:18 PM
Currently on one of the levels at Emir island. It's giving me a boat for a target but it doesn't do anything when I tap on it

This may sound odd but try tapping in totally different areas of the map and see if it gets highlighted. I've seen some TERRIBLE 'syncing' (if that's what you'd call it) for tap-hitting.

Greasy
02-20-2015, 02:20 PM
Currently on one of the levels at Emir island. It's giving me a boat for a target but it doesn't do anything when I tap on it. So pretty much can't do anything else on these "missions" until the problem is fixed.

Same problem here

KillerDriller
02-20-2015, 02:54 PM

I don't have any missions showing under the GOALS. Haven't had any for quite some time.

Chris_
02-20-2015, 03:00 PM
I still haven't got any units from the missions I completed already

crazeejay
02-20-2015, 03:03 PM
This may sound odd but try tapping in totally different areas of the map and see if it gets highlighted. I've seen some TERRIBLE 'syncing' (if that's what you'd call it) for tap-hitting.

Just tried that with no luck.

Stridly
02-20-2015, 03:26 PM
Another tip, just in case. Don't look for the new units to show up as "most recent" in your inventory. You would think that when you sort by Newest you would see those new units, but Gree is giving them to you with the date that you completed the mission. That makes it difficult to find in a big list. Just check your stats (attack/defense) and see if that has gone up.

Web323
02-20-2015, 03:32 PM
Another tip, just in case. Don't look for the new units to show up as "most recent" in your inventory. You would think that when you sort by Newest you would see those new units, but Gree is giving them to you with the date that you completed the mission. That makes it difficult to find in a big list. Just check your stats (attack/defense) and see if that has gone up.

Still not there since my energy regen is the same

Sheldor Sir
02-20-2015, 03:39 PM
stats up by about a Bil but still no regen change

beerandbones22
02-20-2015, 03:43 PM
Droid user here still no past completed map mission units rewarded. I guess it's back to the drawing board in pushing the units out? haha

Demolisher VFF Rebels
02-20-2015, 04:05 PM
For anyone that can't hit the targets I had the same problem contacted gree and they told me it was a ram problem that I deleted as many things off my phone as possible uninstalled the app and reinstalled it left the game open for 10mins and I would be able to hit them. For me it worked once I cleared up asuch space as possible on my phone and reinstalled it I went straight to the map and hit the target and it worked . It was quiet a bit of work but did actually help at that time to finish 2 maps that were previously 17/19 and 16/18 hope this helps

sbs2716g
02-20-2015, 04:21 PM
Who have gotten a unit with 15% alliance defense ?

sbs2716g
02-20-2015, 04:23 PM
Seem like people are hitting maps at random n just wan to complete the maps targets. Actually you would need to follow back the goals instead.

TriciaMo
02-20-2015, 04:23 PM

Thank you so much for this tip. I had been stuck on Level 4 of the Naval Base for weeks. Now I can move on. Thanks again.

marcrochon
02-20-2015, 05:03 PM
Finally got the satellite uplink in comm outpost hit about 1/2 inch away at about 7 o'clock from the target same thing in naval battle hit the tail end of the ship and it worked

GrimAmoeba
02-20-2015, 05:10 PM
Ive never done missions with my mini so will post ss as I go. Here are a few early ones727372747275

Suspect5
02-20-2015, 06:03 PM
Some have dropped but not all, We need a list from gree somwe can check. I know I'm missing at Least 3 that I should have.

Cannot Connect To Server
02-20-2015, 07:05 PM
i hv no new missions just same crap like upgrade mill thats bn thr years.

GI Janers
02-20-2015, 08:04 PM
YES! :) exactly.

SaB Matt
02-20-2015, 11:11 PM
I have definitely not received units for missions I have completed but sure hoping it happens not optimistic it Will!

Pidgeot
02-20-2015, 11:49 PM
I think it's funny how the old timers complained when GREE re-release all the LTBs, saying it devalued their game and how it was not fair to them, yet when they can miss out on something, they complain because its not fair to them. I find it funny.

Don't worry though, I want you all to have them as well.^^

MW Flake
02-21-2015, 01:15 AM
You completely miss the point, now and always.

bam bam.
02-21-2015, 02:25 AM
You completely miss the point, now and always.

I concur with the now part

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

TriciaMo
02-21-2015, 04:56 AM

A faction colleague on Droid has just completed International Quarter, Lvl 1 Mission live and only received regular bonuses, (money and XP). Only received a small unit of 300/400 and, to date, has not received any new prizes for previous missions, although has updated to latest version 5.0.6.

CC1
02-21-2015, 05:18 AM
No retro-active rewards received yet

Atego
02-21-2015, 05:20 AM
Hi Tricia,
Theblacklamp wrote this in the Sticky Thread Modern War Expansion Pack Details:

It has nothing to do with completing a map you must follow the missions in the goals folder. If you have already completed the mission's then just sit back and wait for the almighty gree.

Kiko Matsing
02-21-2015, 06:16 AM
Finally got the satellite uplink in comm outpost hit about 1/2 inch away at about 7 o'clock from the target same thing in naval battle hit the tail end of the ship and it worked

It worked! Thanks bro, you saved me from agony of thinking what to do

Kiko Matsing
02-21-2015, 06:35 AM

Bro please share when you get past border guard complex, it has same problem but cant fint the spot to hit the tower

TriciaMo
02-21-2015, 06:43 AM
Hi Tricia,
Theblacklamp wrote this in the Sticky Thread Modern War Expansion Pack Details:

Hi Atego
I thank you for your response, perhaps I did not make myself clear, but my colleague was following the missions in the goals folder and completed the mission map but did not receive the said Blackout Destroyer 228K/228K plus 4% Sea Defence.

Apollo BSG
02-21-2015, 09:07 PM
Still no rewards for my two accounts! It's nice to see Gree take care of the long time players!��

Hobbs
02-22-2015, 03:31 AM
Same here,no rewards for 2 accounts!!
Thought we were getting ones we completed BEFORE WD!!
Also getting pounded by accounts with "THE SHIPS" even though I know they are not Apollo Capt Rank,so we get punished for not choosing to exploit a Android Glitch :(

AfterHours-Oliver
02-22-2015, 05:32 AM
Can anyone validate/substantiate the Emir Island +1 energy mission? Unit, mission name etc?

If I had the will to restart the game and do all the mission, I would. Gree must have a list, surely?

(Holds breath, turns purple, passes out)

Mikelord
02-22-2015, 12:18 PM
Re-reading up the forum, I stand corrected about saying u get them for completing 5/5 levels but the point still remains valid, in the "goals" folder I am way ahead of the lvl5 mastery on the levels so I should still be seeing the units or a unit list so I can check against it to make sure I got all the little upgrade cost health regen def addition goodies u are giving out with the new expansion

CC1
02-23-2015, 04:37 AM
Clementine or anyone, can you please respond? When will the retro active units be awarded? I haven't received mine. Also, can you confirm completing the Emir Island missions gives a plus 1 energy regen unit (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?106970-Regular-map-mission-give-out-BIG-units-with-modifiers)? A full list would be nice.

MW Flake
02-23-2015, 04:47 AM
Gree has never worked or responded on a weekend. Why do you think it's suddenly any different?

PRY
02-23-2015, 06:20 AM

didn't happen before WD like you promised so when will I get units?

Mikelord
02-23-2015, 11:33 AM
Gree when will we get s list from u and a update at adding the units into players profiles

GeoffW
02-23-2015, 03:49 PM
Also, can you confirm completing the Emir Island missions gives a plus 1 energy regen unit (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?106970-Regular-map-mission-give-out-BIG-units-with-modifiers)? A full list would be nice.
It does - I got the unit and +1 energy regen by completing the goal after the update. I am still waiting for the retro-active awards for earlier goals I completed before the update.

Web323
02-23-2015, 03:55 PM
It does - I got the unit and +1 energy regen by completing the goal after the update. I am still waiting for the retro-active awards for earlier goals I completed before the update.

It is the only one that I am missing

jimmyg3535
02-23-2015, 06:38 PM
I already completed Emir Island, if I do it again will I get the +1 Energy Regen?

GeoffW
02-24-2015, 02:05 AM
I already completed Emir Island, if I do it again will I get the +1 Energy Regen?
You can't do it again. You get the award for completing goals and they don't repeat. Goals use the maps, but they are not the same as doing the maps missions.

jimmyg3535
02-24-2015, 05:26 AM
You can't do it again. You get the award for completing goals and they don't repeat. Goals use the maps, but they are not the same as doing the maps missions.

I think I was given all the units from completing these in the past but don't see a +1 energy regen in my profile:-(

Skoalrulz
02-24-2015, 06:19 AM
I have not received the units

1brent1
02-24-2015, 07:45 AM

anyone know the name of the +1 energy unit for completing Emir Island goals?

Richard B
02-24-2015, 08:01 AM
Looks like top 10 factions got the units.. I've seen some peoples stats have jumped up to 400-500b attack. I've sent in a ticket days ago and Gree said they are working on it.. I sent a reply to their answer 2 days ago. No answer.

Guess there is even more advantage of being in the top factions..

PRY
02-24-2015, 08:25 AM
Looks like top 10 factions got the units.. I've seen some peoples stats have jumped up to 400-500b attack. I've sent in a ticket days ago and Gree said they are working on it.. I sent a reply to their answer 2 days ago. No answer.

Guess there is even more advantage of being in the top factions..

Did you not notice the glitch over the weekend. They have not got the units yet either.

Richard B
02-24-2015, 08:40 AM
No I did not see a glitch or hear about it.. Guess some sup players did as I just saw a 500b attack from one of them..

If GREE doesn't take the glitch results back then this game is forever doomed. It must have been a hell of a glitch as sup guys I raid regular went from 25b def to 140b def and 60b plus att to 400-500b attack.

What was the glitch?

Web323
02-24-2015, 08:42 AM
No I did not see a glitch or hear about it.. Guess some sup players did as I just saw a 500b attack from one of them..

If GREE doesn't take the glitch results back then this game is forever doomed. It must have been a hell of a glitch as sup guys I raid regular went from 25b def to 140b def and 60b plus att to 400-500b attack.

What was the glitch?

A lot of SUP players hit the rank needed for the ship and got them.