PDA

View Full Version : Update problems for level 300

Greg76
02-19-2015, 06:23 PM
After updating i can no longer visit any maps, it says level required. Well im now level 301 and can only visit 1st map

Thief
02-19-2015, 06:29 PM
After updating i can no longer visit any maps, it says level required. Well im now level 301 and can only visit 1st map

Can you still participate in LTQ? Are you able to earn a skill point for completing the first map again? :D

Greg76
02-19-2015, 06:56 PM
Yes i can do ltq, and no to the skill points, it shows i completed all 5 stages of 1st map

crazeejay
02-19-2015, 07:06 PM

Droid or iOS?

Kefa
02-20-2015, 12:10 AM
Can confirm this from a faction mate. Also all special,items disappeared from inventory, including health packs, energy refills and stamina refills.

ju100
02-20-2015, 12:18 AM
Droid or iOS?

did any android got the update?

Cannot Connect To Server
02-20-2015, 03:12 AM
There is no update out for Android yet so the iOS users are the dogs and scape goat bug testers oops i mean those players fabulous and special enough to be being granted the unique and wonderful opportunity to try out the newest version of the of this incredible game! woo hoo!!

And all just in time for the new old classic revamped unchanged original vintage style WD event with added unknown tweaks. double woo hoo.

All top teams on iOS have a civic customer based duty to install this new update as soon as possible and to help out all those poor players on Android devices.

its fine! its ok! The Android users will help u back by posting here what goes on in the games upcoming events through March and April while you all marvel around with your new icon on your desktop.

Agent Orange
02-20-2015, 04:46 AM
Yup can confirm problems with the latest update for IOS. On iPad 2 current OS.

All specials in inventory are invisible, this btw occured after a server push upon updating and restarting. Splash screen for new 'features' appeared.

Android linked accounts on IOS still freeze when doing an attack from news feed.

Sheldor Sir
02-20-2015, 05:45 AM
if you look in store under 'specials' it still shows how many refills/med packs u own

Cannot Connect To Server
02-20-2015, 05:47 AM
if u look at new ranks...u hv to get - negative points to go next rank up. lol.