PDA

View Full Version : Battle for EC: Duel for the Deuces Details

Clementine
02-19-2015, 06:13 PM
Battle for EC: Duel for the Deuces

Event Runs: 2/21 1PM PST to 2/28 2PM PST

Win just one war with your syndicate for each day of the Duel for the Deuces Battle for Empire City event to receive some awesome prizes!

http://i.imgur.com/8ioxbBP.png

Syndicate and Individual Prize Details Here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?106945-Prizes-Battle-for-EC-Duel-for-the-Deuces)

More info on cool bundles during Duel for the Deuces here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107413-Crazy-Deuces-Bundle-Packs-for-Battle-for-EC-Duel-for-the-Deuces!&p=1472252#post1472252

Eagle_one
02-20-2015, 10:57 AM
Is there a point to rewards everyone gets?

Cain!!
02-20-2015, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the update. Happy gaming buddy

1Shot
02-20-2015, 11:09 AM
Would prefer an IP mod in there, but better than nothing ;)

Kitty McPurr
02-20-2015, 11:25 AM
Is that a prize package that includes gold?

Weasel
02-20-2015, 11:26 AM
Is there a point to rewards everyone gets?

Yes. They trick new players into thinking they're having fun. For anyone who has played long enough to understand things, they don't mean much if anything.

The stats on the items for days 1 and 3 are negligible. Even my mini account won't use them. 2% mods are better than nothing, but not very meaningful (especially when applied to defence). 4x energy... I hope that means 4x "refills", but either way, 4 or 4000 energy towards an LTQ is barely a drop of water in the ocean with the way Gree has those set up, and is even more pointless if used outside of an LTQ. 10 gold/day seems to be about the best thing on offer here, but 10 gold alone won't get you anything worth having... In fact, neither will 70 gold.

Edit: The cash and respect point prizes are a complete joke. 2011 called and said "you're doing inflation wrong."

So it's basically all smoke and mirrors to show Gree cares about their players. If they really cared, they wouldn't be constantly looking for the next best way to wreck things for profit.

bevsxrs
02-20-2015, 11:26 AM
I appreciate any extra rewards I can get! thanks!:cool:

Evan1000
02-20-2015, 11:37 AM
Cool some free gold, finally ;)

Rodimus
02-20-2015, 11:38 AM
Finally! gold given out as rewards is a nice change. Thanks for the update, Clem.

Kitty McPurr
02-20-2015, 11:43 AM
70 Gold isn't meaningless, it can buy you a Big Top Burlesque...one of the Largest LTBs ever. LARGE!!! And for only 50 gold...you still have 20 gold for an henchman (17 gold) and 3 left for 30mins early completion of a building.
Done.

Weasel
02-20-2015, 11:53 AM
70 Gold isn't meaningless, it can buy you a Big Top Burlesque...one of the Largest LTBs ever. LARGE!!! And for only 50 gold...you still have 20 gold for an henchman (17 gold) and 3 left for 30mins early completion of a building.
Done.

Maybe not useless, but what you've posted here is the very definition of meaningless in this game.

Nighteg
02-20-2015, 11:56 AM
Clementine, maybe you can start releasing some other, none atk/def mods, like you do in MW? These items are a joke.

Sandukan
02-20-2015, 12:10 PM
If you complain about everything they will continue to ignore you.
These are free additional prizes that anyone can get. What were you expecting for just winning one war a day?

Some of you need to chill.

Weasel
02-20-2015, 12:14 PM
If you complain about everything they will continue to ignore you.
These are free additional prizes that anyone can get. What were you expecting for just winning one war a day?

Some of you need to chill.

I was happy with the zero prizes we were getting before. Throwing useless stuff at us is mostly without purpose. The only people who won't immediately recognize that are the new players Gree wants to hook into spending.

Killer p
02-20-2015, 12:36 PM
Yes. They trick new players into thinking they're having fun. For anyone who has played long enough to understand things, they don't mean much if anything.

The stats on the items for days 1 and 3 are negligible. Even my mini account won't use them. 2% mods are better than nothing, but not very meaningful (especially when applied to defence). 4x energy... I hope that means 4x "refills", but either way, 4 or 4000 energy towards an LTQ is barely a drop of water in the ocean with the way Gree has those set up, and is even more pointless if used outside of an LTQ. 10 gold/day seems to be about the best thing on offer here, but 10 gold alone won't get you anything worth having... In fact, neither will 70 gold.

Edit: The cash and respect point prizes are a complete joke. 2011 called and said "you're doing inflation wrong."

So it's basically all smoke and mirrors to show Gree cares about their players. If they really cared, they wouldn't be constantly looking for the next best way to wreck things for profit.

Nailed it, doesn't mean im complaining, but doesn't excite me either, its just kinda HHMMMMM ok!

Saying that i get a funny feeling we might get punished next cycle for such "incredible rewards" Stay tuned

Cain!!
02-20-2015, 12:47 PM
I was happy with the zero prizes we were getting before. Throwing useless stuff at us is mostly without purpose. The only people who won't immediately recognize that are the new players Gree wants to hook into spending.

Hi bud. The game seems to be getting you down you post alot of negative stuff, may I suggest you take a break maybe try playing hey days looks like a cracker of a game. Good luck and happy gaming buddy

Winnson
02-20-2015, 12:48 PM
That is definitely a step in the right direction.

Props

Red BD
02-20-2015, 03:00 PM
Free gold is better than no gold

Jason_Bourne
02-20-2015, 03:11 PM
Win just one war with your syndicate for each day of the Duel for the Deuces Battle for Empire City event to receive some awesome prizes!

This is good but I wish there were also prizes for winning 3, 5, or 10 battles in a day. That would make things more challenging.... these are good but since pretty much everyone will end up getting them, they are kinda pointless.

Mikeerhymes
02-20-2015, 04:20 PM
$10k & 150 RP, awesome :rolleyes:

Sandukan
02-20-2015, 05:09 PM

Happy with zero? Makes no sense.
You do yourself and the rest of us who would like to see real change a disservice.

Your constant negative posts gives credence to the thought that we are a monolithic bunch of whiny losers.

Clementine
02-20-2015, 05:25 PM
Updated Syndicate and Individual Prize Details Here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?106945-Prizes-Battle-for-EC-Duel-for-the-Deuces

Assasin
02-20-2015, 06:24 PM
This nag popping up every time I open the game in NOT bloody annoying at all! Please make this a permanent feature! !!

paglerusa
02-20-2015, 06:40 PM
Thank You...

gtisdale
02-20-2015, 06:40 PM
Good looking

paglerusa
02-20-2015, 06:41 PM
Thanks You!...

Faith Ann
02-20-2015, 08:31 PM
Ok whatever already! I just want to play my damn game!

paglerusa
02-20-2015, 10:49 PM
That sounds good...

HavingFun
02-20-2015, 10:59 PM
Looks good, sounds good, tastes good.

Knujoh
02-21-2015, 07:32 AM
Would actually think an IP mod was in the end of this 7 Year War

Jewlz
02-21-2015, 02:16 PM
Would actually think an IP mod was in the end of this 7 Year War

Exactly. Especially as a streak prize for the 120 wins in a row. The mod on that prize could be much improved.

Mcockbur
02-21-2015, 03:30 PM
I stopped playing on syndicate a few weeks ago. Gree screwed the game a long time ago and I waited too much to stop... Now i realize i have an important part of my life back...i just collect my money and bank it, until i decide to stop definitely. Prizes for these events are a joke... Enjoy the game if you still see something that engages you.. For me was my good friends playing..

dirtyshame
02-21-2015, 05:12 PM
I just want to collect my money,not visit this page everytime! Fix this crap,pleas

-Batman-
02-21-2015, 05:18 PM
This is boring without the surprise element of would you win/lose of old system or with accomplices.

Weasel
02-21-2015, 05:34 PM
I just want to collect my money,not visit this page everytime! Fix this crap,pleas

If you don't want to visit the forum, don't tap the button that says 'visit forum'! Simple!

Tap on the round red button with the white X on it. Freakin' geniuses playing this game lately.

This is boring without the surprise element of would you win/lose of old system or with accomplices.

It's boring either way, but at least without accomplices there is no longer the frustration of losing to someone with stats less than half your own. Those losses were ridiculous and lead to a lot of long-time players quitting or deciding to permanently stop paying Gree for their particular brand of bullsht.

bevsxrs
02-21-2015, 06:17 PM
If you don't want to visit the forum, don't tap the button that says 'visit forum'! Simple!

Tap on the round red button with the white X on it. Freakin' geniuses playing this game lately.

It's boring either way, but at least without accomplices there is no longer the frustration of losing to someone with stats less than half your own. Those losses were ridiculous and lead to a lot of long-time players quitting or deciding to permanently stop paying Gree for their particular brand of bullsht.

absolutely agree with both responses. I'm happy my stats ( while I'm sure not the greatest) are good enough not to rely on the accomplices boost to win match ups.

sister morphine
02-21-2015, 10:25 PM

He's probably been having the same problem I've had; either the X in the corner doesn't appear for some reason (meaning you have to exit the game and relaunch), or worse, the window is there but invisible so you tap anywhere on the screen and end up here. :(

Winnson
02-22-2015, 12:43 AM
If you push the back key, you don‘t get redirected.

Martinez34
02-22-2015, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the upgrade

gtisdale
02-22-2015, 12:02 PM
What's up wit survey

td2
02-22-2015, 01:40 PM
Our syndicate won a battle yesterday and got the prize. We won one today and got nothing. What's up?

Weasel
02-22-2015, 02:06 PM
Our syndicate won a battle yesterday and got the prize. We won one today and got nothing. What's up?

Was the goal live? It only went live an hour ago. If your win happened at any time before 1pm Pacific/4pm Eastern, tough luck. Try again in any of the remaining 22 hours and 54 minutes.

Gileas
02-22-2015, 08:10 PM
I love these forums. It's like watching Christians being fed to lions in Ancient Rome, I figure. Who is playing whom, and after all the dirt is soaked with blood there is the vomitorium to drop by on my way to the orgy. Ahhhh. I wonder what sort of new and exciting announcement will be floated next, to the jeers and derision of the folks who understand, the applause of the ones who think they do and believe they are gaming the gamers, and the next-level mind games designed to pry cash dollars from fingers who either don't know the real game or who do but don't care because, well, you gotta feed the monkey, right?
Right?!
Good stuff everyone keep it coming.

Dertin
02-23-2015, 02:43 AM
Well, just checked my inventory.
I already had the first day prize with mod and guess what?
The 2% Melee Attack did not stack.
I know for sure because I keep track of all my mods.

But I dont have in my inventory the 3rd day prize.... Lucky me!!!!

HavingFun
02-23-2015, 03:08 AM
Well, just checked my inventory.
I already had the first day prize with mod and guess what?
The 2% Melee Attack did not stack.
I know for sure because I keep track of all my mods.

But I dont have in my inventory the 3rd day prize.... Lucky me!!!!

Lol, Gree upping their troll game this war cycle. Can't wait to see the prizes for day 4-7.

meanmillie
02-23-2015, 04:10 AM
Me too. When I hit the collect button it still brings me here. Sad

smokey77
02-23-2015, 04:56 AM
I`m getting this too , although red X button appears now on my mobile but not on my tablet , pressing the back button gets rid of it once you close the other 435 splash screens that appear when you open the game . How about having a button on these splash screens that says "Press to confirm you have read" or something so it doesnt have to show it everytime you login ?

Daniel Ward
02-23-2015, 05:05 AM
This is annoying. Can't play game. This page comes up every time. Is this on purpose to generate page views?

gtisdale
02-23-2015, 05:50 AM
Ok. Don't see point in going to forum every time I try to play

Martinez34
02-23-2015, 11:28 AM
I just want to play the damn game this app is not letting me

cia
02-23-2015, 11:35 AM

Well perhaps you and long time players should get some accomplices then sally won't own you!!!
or as my daughters would say suck it up buttercup lol

Weasel
02-23-2015, 11:57 AM
Well perhaps you and long time players should get some accomplices then sally won't own you!!!
or as my daughters would say suck it up buttercup lol

I have plenty of accomplices. That's all fine and dandy, but I also have spent over three years building my mafia stats. Someone who just started playing in the past 12 months, has less than half my stats, and spent a hundred or two getting accomplices has no business beating a profile like mine (regardless who it belongs to) when, without accomplices, it would have cost them several thousand real dollars to compete at the same level.

If Gree thought an epic discount like that was going to make it rain, they don't collectively have half a brain among them.

bevsxrs
02-23-2015, 01:11 PM
I have plenty of accomplices. That's all fine and dandy, but I also have spent over three years building my mafia stats. Someone who just started playing in the past 12 months, has less than half my stats, and spent a hundred or two getting accomplices has no business beating a profile like mine (regardless who it belongs to) when, without accomplices, it would have cost them several thousand real dollars to compete at the same level.

If Gree thought an epic discount like that was going to make it rain, they don't collectively have half a brain among them.

sooooo completely agree with you.

gtisdale
02-23-2015, 03:41 PM
Oooooooooooooo

Big Hurt
02-23-2015, 08:29 PM
How come the daily prizes are not stacking, why offer a mod if they don't stack
Day 3 was Square Dire Delivery w/ 2% Armor Defense

stevenclarke04
02-23-2015, 10:12 PM
Yeah I hate this new bull****.

stevenclarke04
02-23-2015, 10:18 PM
Howcome I cannot play the game without having to post on this forum? Am I the only one having this problem?

sister morphine
02-23-2015, 10:40 PM
Howcome I cannot play the game without having to post on this forum? Am I the only one having this problem?
If you are getting a screen with no x in the corner to dismiss it you'll need to exit the game and relaunch. It's incredibly frustrating.

smokey77
02-24-2015, 12:08 AM
You don`t need to completely exit the game and re-launch on either of my devices , just get rid of all splash screens and press the back button , once the final splash screen has gone if the re-directing link is still there the screen will be a slightly different colour to normal . Maybe different on other devices but I`m not having to re-launch everytime thankfully

sister morphine
02-24-2015, 12:53 AM
You don`t need to completely exit the game and re-launch on either of my devices , just get rid of all splash screens and press the back button , once the final splash screen has gone if the re-directing link is still there the screen will be a slightly different colour to normal . Maybe different on other devices but I`m not having to re-launch everytime thankfully
Back button? Is that a 'droid thang?! :)

smokey77
02-24-2015, 01:19 AM
Ah you must be on IOS I take it :rolleyes: Both my devices are android so obviously this must only work with android , I`m getting an iPhone in april for my upgrade can`t wait to be able to suffer from the problems on both platforms !

Mila Relyt
02-24-2015, 02:17 AM
It is an issue on all my droid tablets but not my iphones. On all my tablets, Double Power, Ematic, and Nextbook, there is an red circle x close button that appears on the top right of the invisible window, just about where the XP bar is. It needs to be tapped after all the pop-ups except for the "you have leveled up" window, if it appears, which should be closed after the invisible window. Just have to close the pop-ups slowly so I don't accidentally make one too many taps and end up here.

HavingFun
02-24-2015, 03:14 AM
If you are getting a screen with no x in the corner to dismiss it you'll need to exit the game and relaunch. It's incredibly frustrating.

A RB hated by most, no epic boss, accomplices taken away, Pathetic prizes for a 7 day war, daily prizes that don't stack, syn prizes that probably won't stack, indi prizes that won't stack, and now a stupid link from the game to the forum. Hahahaha Gree is on a roll, can't wait until April Fool's Day.

vicker
02-24-2015, 04:22 AM
Why do I keep being forced to the forums when I just wanna play my game? Help me

smokey77
02-24-2015, 04:24 AM
Why do I keep being forced to the forums when I just wanna play my game? Help me

Read the posts above yours , most have the same problems .

Weasel
02-24-2015, 08:08 AM
A RB hated by most, no epic boss, accomplices taken away, Pathetic prizes for a 7 day war, daily prizes that don't stack, syn prizes that probably won't stack, indi prizes that won't stack, and now a stupid link from the game to the forum. Hahahaha Gree is on a roll, can't wait until April Fool's Day.

There's going to be a 60% off sale, followed by the servers being pemanently shut down on April 2nd. Without warning, of course.

sister morphine
02-24-2015, 08:23 AM
Not in CC, but add to that MW freezes when you attack someone back off your news feed (despite claims the latest update had fixed that) and that buildings which pay out don't get the dollar symbol appear nor the collect all button whilst you're sitting on your base waiting.

stevenclarke04
02-24-2015, 04:06 PM
I know this is incredibly crazy. When I hit any button it takes me right back here to this website. I am having trouble playing the game.

stevenclarke04
02-24-2015, 04:15 PM

I'msorry to say brother that I am in the same boat that you are in. This is like its not a game anymore it's a forum how we can talk about how we used to play the game ridiculous, crazy, dammit!Lol

paglerusa
02-24-2015, 06:19 PM
I'm just about to dump this game as a money trap...it SXXKS....

Renee Pleshett
02-24-2015, 07:04 PM
Its really fun I play it all the time

vicker
02-24-2015, 09:40 PM
Why do I keep getting redirected to this forum when all wanna do is play? Please help

vicker
02-24-2015, 09:43 PM
This is stupid. Just wanna play.

quick dollaz
02-25-2015, 11:32 AM
Why it won't let me play the game

Dipstik
02-25-2015, 11:40 AM
Lol! Well played, developers! :)

smokey77
02-25-2015, 11:53 AM
Given that this has been going on for a few days now , I`m starting to think its some kind of scam to get visitor numbers up for the forum .

sister morphine
02-25-2015, 11:57 AM
Lol, was going to say that :)

shaft04
02-25-2015, 03:41 PM
Hilariously funny!

polly
02-25-2015, 04:10 PM
The mod prizes are repeats so they don't stack. And as the stats are so poor they don't even count in our stats.

The gold is the only thing worth getting and that's not much.

BrownMONSTA
02-26-2015, 12:32 AM
It's GREE lol what you expect? Not to be sarcastic but their idea of free is incomprehendable haha

Marcelo Avellaneda
02-26-2015, 05:22 AM
Hi Spanish site ?

Winnson
02-26-2015, 10:45 AM
Wait until the prizes come for this 7 day war that everybody already has.

I wonder if this will still be linked up to the game then. That will be fun!

Jack Bauer 24
02-27-2015, 09:43 AM
Does anyone know if the empire battle health refills are good in future battles or just this current battle?

Vile Lynn
02-27-2015, 10:05 AM
Does anyone know if the empire battle health refills are good in future battles or just this current battle?
I want to assume they will stay in our inventories until we use them during this war or future wars.
(Those daily 10-gold rewards better not disappear after war if I don't use it.)

Weasel
02-27-2015, 10:09 AM
"Refills" awarded for goals are special items added to your inventory. They are consumable and can't be removed unless used.

Source: Pretty sure there were health packs given out before, and that's how they worked.

Jewlz
02-27-2015, 04:45 PM
Is war over yet?!? Smh. The worst event in cc history.

Vile Lynn
02-27-2015, 04:55 PM
It's almost over. What a long, dragged out event. *yawn*
KA is having a 5/6 day war now; MW's is coming. Freaking joy!

Does GREE like MW more than KA & CC? MW always gets 40% off sales.

Correction: GREE doesn't like CC. KA gets 40% sales, too.

Mscosmo
02-28-2015, 03:43 AM
Hey there Weasel, we've crossed paths a few times. I have to say I agree with you on this one. The newbies probably think that they are cleaning up! LMAO! But, us veterans to the game aren't really being awarded or recognized for our commitment to CC. =[ AAHH, CC BUG!!!

Vile Lynn
02-28-2015, 02:10 PM
*cheers!*

IT'S OVER!

Oh_TheHorror
02-28-2015, 02:13 PM
Let's never do that again.

Winnson
02-28-2015, 02:22 PM
What did that do for your stats?

I still have three of those health refills. I wonder if I'll get to use them.

Blaggard
02-28-2015, 02:23 PM
What did that do for your stats?

Boosted mine 35M from start to finish.

Weasel
02-28-2015, 02:25 PM
What did what do? There was something going on in the game this week?

I couldn't tell, my event schedule was temporarily replaced by something useless.

Oh_TheHorror
02-28-2015, 02:28 PM
My team finished Top 150 and I already had all those prizes from previous wars. Since the mods don't stack, I saw very little change to my stats. We got a few streak prizes, but aside from that, this 7-day war was pretty pointless for me.

Big Hurt
02-28-2015, 03:42 PM
Yep, none of the prizes with mods are added to your stats, what joke Gree as become. Looks like refund again for false advertisement a breech of there contract