PDA

View Full Version : Where are our community rewards for EB???

Britbandit
02-19-2015, 04:38 PM
Title says it all!
Last update i saw of the communities running total we had well over enough kills for the top rewards, so gree where are our rewards????

Selfproclaimed
02-19-2015, 04:53 PM
They were just Greeing with ya.

Relic
02-19-2015, 04:54 PM
You should be receiving these VERY soon!

Tony81
02-19-2015, 04:59 PM
You should be receiving these VERY soon!

I'll commend Gree for once. They've decided to forego using the word "will" and replacing it with "should." ... As in, I SHOULD stop playing this game.

beebs
02-19-2015, 07:06 PM
as usual, gree screwed them up again, i only got the top prize only and it's a 2% alliance attack not defense like the pop up screen shows, way to go gree

Tony81
02-19-2015, 07:10 PM
as usual, gree screwed them up again, i only got the top prize only and it's a 2% alliance attack not defense like the pop up screen shows, way to go gree

I got the best reward of all... Cannot connect to server.

Milburn Pennybags
02-19-2015, 09:32 PM
Sorry for the delay, these rewards have been placed into inventories and the gold from the care package reward has been directly added to your total as well.

psyconaz
02-19-2015, 09:44 PM
Sorry for the delay, these rewards have been placed into inventories and the gold from the care package reward has been directly added to your total as well.

We cant see inventory special section on ios after the update

dan2407
02-19-2015, 09:45 PM
Well
No new units when you click on newest units in inventory so where are they?

ezmunie
02-19-2015, 11:09 PM

Yes, I got the gold, energy and health packs in my inventory. Thanks.

bashir
02-20-2015, 01:30 AM
Yes, I got the gold, energy and health packs in my inventory. Thanks.

Me too but still don't see the 2% alliance defence (elite mercenary leader)

Pidgeot
02-20-2015, 01:38 AM
What were the prizes? I cant find them.

superman007
02-20-2015, 09:59 AM
I can't see the 2% Alliance Defence for Elite Mercenary Leader (I) unit either in my inventory.

Elite Merc Economy (+5% Building Output) and Elite Merc Defence (+5% Infantry Defense) are available in the Individual Bonuses. These bonuses are not associated with any type of unit so they will show-up in your Individual Bonuses. Go to Profile --> Click View All (Permanent Bonus section) --> Scroll all the way to the bottom of Individual Bonuses and you'll see it there.

I believe Care Package includes - (50 Gold, 5 Health Packs, 5 Energy Refills, 5 Stamina Refills). I am little doubtful about the Energy/Stamina Refills but I have received 50 Gold and 5 Health Packs.

bashir
02-20-2015, 10:10 AM
I can't see the 2% Alliance Defence for Elite Mercenary Leader (I) unit either in my inventory.

Elite Merc Economy (+5% Building Output) and Elite Merc Defence (+5% Infantry Defense) are available in the Individual Bonuses. These bonuses are not associated with any type of unit so they will show-up in your Individual Bonuses. Go to Profile --> Click View All (Permanent Bonus section) --> Scroll all the way to the bottom of Individual Bonuses and you'll see it there.

I believe Care Package includes - (50 Gold, 5 Health Packs, 5 Energy Refills, 5 Stamina Refills). I am little doubtful about the Energy/Stamina Refills but I have received 50 Gold and 5 Health Packs.

I have the Same plobrem can anyone from gree explain thanks

kmg108
02-20-2015, 10:27 AM

I can see the Merc leader in my inventory. Also, my attack did increase with it. I am also seeing the care package goodies that arrived.

superman007
02-20-2015, 02:07 PM
Elite Merc Leader with 2% Alliance attack was a wrapper prize for completing the Epic Boss Individual and Faction goal. The EB community award - Elite Mercenary Leader with 2% Alliance defense is what is missing from Inventory or Individual Bonuses for everyone.

Mikelord
02-22-2015, 12:03 PM
Did they fix this or did they hope it would go away?

Atego
02-22-2015, 12:58 PM
They did not fix this issue. CS is totally confused. I wrote tickets and mails with CS but they did not Know whats going on or whats wrong. First answer is, that the USA Community Reward is into my Inventory. Thats right, but the wrong answer because the wrong event.
Next Reply is, the MERC Unit (Wrapper Bonus for 100 Boss Defeats) is always in my inventory. Thats right, but the wrong Unit. I sent screenshots with the splash screen where Gree announced the Rewards. Now the CS didnt say anything. No Answer, No Rewards. Weeekend till Thursday? Clementine, Relic, please care about this issue and help

Atego
02-23-2015, 07:46 AM
Bump this to the top. Why is the Elite Mercenary Leader not given?

bashir
02-23-2015, 08:16 AM
Bump this to the top. Why is the Elite Mercenary Leader not given?

I have the unite but no bust

kmg108
02-23-2015, 08:19 AM
Elite Merc Leader with 2% Alliance attack was a wrapper prize for completing the Epic Boss Individual and Faction goal. The EB community award - Elite Mercenary Leader with 2% Alliance defense is what is missing from Inventory or Individual Bonuses for everyone.

The rewards were already given. They are too inept to realize that two different units have names that are too similar to distinguish between. They probably can't figure out how to do it.

"Elite Merc Leader" with 2% Alliance attack
"Elite Mercenary Leader" with 2% Alliance defense

I don't even want the unit now that it will further expand the gap that android has with the units glitch.

Atego
03-09-2015, 11:44 AM
The rewards were already given. They are too inept to realize that two different units have names that are too similar to distinguish between. They probably can't figure out how to do it.

"Elite Merc Leader" with 2% Alliance attack
"Elite Mercenary Leader" with 2% Alliance defense

I don't even want the unit now that it will further expand the gap that android has with the units glitch.

I still miss this Unit: "Elite Mercenary Leader" with 2% Alliance defense. Tickets i sent to CS are closed again and again. They dont know whats going on.

& The Horse U Rode In On
03-24-2015, 05:38 AM
Bumping this to the top so Gree doesn't get what they want -us to forget. My latest ticket reply gives the same B.S. 'display error'. No, 2% alliance defense is what was advertised and with the new huge units is even more important than ever. Please stop telling me I got what I was supposed to get because I have the Elite Merc Leader in my inventory. That was MY effort to get the wrapper. The Elite Mercenary Leader was all of our efforts to get the number of boss kills required. Pay up

& The Horse U Rode In On
03-30-2015, 06:36 AM
Another bump because I get another incorrect response:

"Your account was credited with the 'Elite Merc Defense 5% Infantry Defense on 3-25-15. You now have all community rewards from this event"

No my friend. Elite Merc Defense was never listed as a community reward; Elite Mercenary Leader with 2% Alliance Defense was the prize and it is still missing from my inventory. Don't try the bait-and-switch with me.

And for the record, this Elite Merc Defense is not in any of my inventories as stated

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee95/graltig/IMG_6031_zpsfyhisick.png

& The Horse U Rode In On
04-02-2015, 05:37 AM
For all those wondering, you will never see this unit. I have received a 'final' reply with a spreadsheet of all community rewards for this event

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7RbxMQakbHKOVVNZkpVeXFzRm8/view?usp=sharing

As you can see, the top prize - Elite Mercenary Leader with 2% alliance boost - has been replaced with Elite Merc Captain 300k unit with no boost! Yes, the top prize has no bonus.

A clear case of bait and switch that is not permitted in commerce.

WBS
04-02-2015, 07:44 AM
Keep that post going as if you are correct it proves gree is illegally bait and switching.