YourWorstNightmare
02-19-2015, 10:39 AM
Does gree ever reply to email or anything

-Batman-
02-19-2015, 10:42 AM
if your lucky and it will be a standard BS reply

Winnson
02-19-2015, 10:43 AM
Sometimes it takes a while. Usually within 3 weeks if you put in a ticket.

YourWorstNightmare
02-19-2015, 10:43 AM
Don't they care about the players and people who spend gold

Da Don
02-19-2015, 10:51 AM
Nope..

Extras

Morgz
02-19-2015, 10:52 AM
Don't they care about the players and people who spend gold

Unfortunately, their actions show that they do not care.

If you submit a ticket, you may be lucky and get a canned response like "I'm very sorry this issue has frustrated you so much. If it were me, I would be frustrated too. It is my job to do everything I can to correct this issue and make you happy. That is why I am passing this issue along to the appropriate staff and escalating the issue to resolve this matter"

Then you won't get any satisfactory resolution.

Winnson
02-19-2015, 11:20 AM
That doesn't always happen. At times you can get your account back within a day and they're really helpful.

Other times they just kind of drop the ball and you can't get a straight answer for weeks.

I lost my old toon because of one of the latter times. 3 weeks of nothing right when the stat explosion started happening - when I joined this forum, LOL!

Yeah, that 'customer service' sucked on toast.

1Shot
02-19-2015, 08:30 PM

Hey there.
Gree receives hundreds of emails each day from players, so a response can take up to a couple days. All you can do is wait and be paitent for the time being.

Locking thread now as the question has been answered.

1Shot
02-19-2015, 08:30 PM

Hey there.
Gree receives hundreds of emails each day from players, so a response can take up to a couple days. All you can do is wait and be paitent for the time being.

Locking thread now as the question has been answered.