PDA

View Full Version : Is it bonus or gold that makes the difference?

Jts
02-19-2015, 09:36 AM
Reading around forum, Many people mention goldspenders. I dont know when CC startet, and i had my thought about how some guys Can be so strong and make so Many points.
But what about those players that have played from the start and always been in the top where the Real bonus are won.
Think about what XX Energy bonus and XX healt Regain they have.
Those bonus are for the few but Can make Hell of a difference.

Any Big players Want to share Info with all of us, some think it all about gold or is it?

t12pm
02-19-2015, 09:44 AM
It takes gold to be in the top and get them bonuses so it is all about the gold,

Beamer 420
02-19-2015, 09:47 AM
TAW isnt the best because of their syndicate bonuses......hope that answers it for you.

Jts
02-19-2015, 10:08 AM
TAW isnt the best because of their syndicate bonuses......hope that answers it for you.
So you Think they have standard 3 Energy/54sec and recharge health in 1h40min?

t12pm
02-19-2015, 10:11 AM
Hmmmm but how did they get the bonuses no matter how you look at it the answer will be gold

Winnson
02-19-2015, 10:20 AM
The correct answer is always time.

Time conquers all.

-Batman-
02-19-2015, 10:28 AM
Money Conquers all in this game mate has well

Jts
02-19-2015, 10:34 AM
Hmmmm but how did they get the bonuses no matter how you look at it the answer will be gold
Bonus you win in the wars. It change every battle. Some times it is 1st place other is 7nd and so. Winning +1energy or 2% faster health Regain. Playing from the start and finish up in those rewards for years, i bet they get fast Energy ang Regain healt just a little faster Then my standard.

Jts
02-19-2015, 10:37 AM
Come on topgunners, let the avg players know what kind og Energy and health Regain you guys Got.

Winnson
02-19-2015, 10:52 AM
Money Conquers all in this game mate has well

Put in enough time over enough time, and money gets beat every time.

Time conquers all.

Evan1000
02-19-2015, 10:55 AM
The correct answer is always time.

Time conquers all.

Couldn't stop laughing

Gold will always conquer all, but effort can still get you far in this game.

Not so much anymore though..

Evan1000
02-19-2015, 10:57 AM
Come on topgunners, let the avg players know what kind og Energy and health Regain you guys Got.

TAW has at least +20 energy regen, SAS has a few, and maybe some of the Top 5

Winnson
02-19-2015, 11:00 AM
Time always wins.

Gold can do a lot of wonderful things, build empires even, but time crushes those empires.

Allow me to reiterate; the winner is time, every time.

Gold can do some amazing stuff quick, so time doesn't win all the time, but over time, time wins. Every time.

Let me know if there are any questions.

sister morphine
02-19-2015, 11:01 AM
I remember Bill said he had +28 energy regen bonuses, and some others in TAW had more than that.

It's probably reasonable to assume that over an average event, any of them could generate more energy than a regular player does in a month. ;)

Jts
02-19-2015, 11:04 AM
Ok +20 Energy, thats about 7 times more the standard. I bet they Got more.

Jts
02-19-2015, 11:29 AM
I remember Bill said he had +28 energy regen bonuses, and some others in TAW had more than that.

It's probably reasonable to assume that over an average event, any of them could generate more energy than a regular player does in a month. ;)
Ok, and what about health Regain?

TZora
02-19-2015, 11:33 AM
Time always wins.

Gold can do a lot of wonderful things, build empires even, but time crushes those empires.

Gold can do some amazing stuff quick, so time doesn't win all the time, but over time, time wins. Every time.

and what if we're out of time? who wins? :p

Killer p
02-19-2015, 11:51 AM
No gold no bonuses, no bonuses not enough time, Not enough time? Buy gold! Gold wins!

Jts
02-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Time always wins.

Do you have Any + Energy or - health Regain?

Weasel
02-19-2015, 12:24 PM
Ok, and what about health Regain?

There have not been any health regen bonuses in Crime City. I expect there will be at some point because that playing field is still relatively equal, excluding IP bonuses that the major addicts have accumulated from placing in the top war ranks.

Jts
02-19-2015, 12:34 PM
Ok. And free gold from looking at videos is like 2-4 on my iPhone.
I know from modern war that android phones give much more free gold. Would it be same issues here in CC?

Morgz
02-19-2015, 12:57 PM
It varies Jts. There have been times droid users get more free gold, and times iOS users have gotten more free gold. There have been times where one or the other platform got none at all.

sister morphine
02-19-2015, 02:29 PM
Does Android still get 100% drop rate?

TZora
02-20-2015, 03:42 AM
No gold no bonuses, no bonuses not enough time, Not enough time? Buy gold! Gold wins!
greed wins :)

willis3
02-20-2015, 05:59 AM
UHealth regain is the same across all players. 1h40 till full. In wars and RB , same health regain as the rest of cc.

As for energy regain, I have +20, but still can't complete LTQ gold free lately. Get to 18/20 and then got to use gold.

And yes we use gold to achieve the best placement in taw both syndicate place and individual, that's where our bonuses come from.

Not to mention high activity, great players and making sure we all help in sltq etc.

sister morphine
02-20-2015, 07:51 AM
UHealth regain is the same across all players. 1h40 till full. In wars and RB , same health regain as the rest of cc.

As for energy regain, I have +20, but still can't complete LTQ gold free lately. Get to 18/20 and then got to use gold.

http://gapingvoid.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/sisyphus-1008ww.jpg
This is your job in Gree game. :)

willis3
02-20-2015, 08:43 AM
Yet you're playing it too... Pot, kettle, black much??

Weasel
02-20-2015, 10:36 AM
Yet you're playing it too... Pot, kettle, black much??

Swing and a miss.

Winnson
02-20-2015, 01:12 PM
and what if we're out of time? who wins? :p

Then you really don't care anymore.

Ain't life grand?

Winnson
02-20-2015, 01:12 PM
And I only have the goodfella bonus I think in terms of energy and stamina.

I don't think there are health regens here.

Jts
02-20-2015, 01:16 PM

And yes we use gold to achieve the best placement in taw both syndicate place and individual, that's where our bonuses come from.

Not to mention high activity, great players and making sure we all help in sltq etc.

Thanks for the Info. I Got a Hell of work to do

montecore
02-20-2015, 04:37 PM
Reading around forum, Many people mention goldspenders. I dont know when CC startet, and i had my thought about how some guys Can be so strong and make so Many points.
But what about those players that have played from the start and always been in the top where the Real bonus are won.
Think about what XX Energy bonus and XX healt Regain they have.
Those bonus are for the few but Can make Hell of a difference.

Any Big players Want to share Info with all of us, some think it all about gold or is it?

At one point, the people who had been in FC/TAW since day 1 were able to complete some LTQs for free thanks to their +35 energy refill or whatever it is. But then Gree changed LTQs, so if you want the best prize you have to finish it within 24 hours.

The IP mods are nice, as it allows another FC/TAW/SAS original member to score 1m IP off 830 hits or so (assuming a 1200 per hit average) whereas for someone without any IP mods it would take 4000 hits (assuming a 250 per hit average).

I have no idea what the top IP modded players are scoring and actually have no idea what players with no IP mods score but those numbers are in the ball park.

The stat mods are essentially meaningless unless you are willing and able to spend so much that you can either:

1) Rob/attack 100% of the players in the game (many can). This can get expensive but isn't as bad as #2:
2) Not be robbed/attacked by any players in the game (tam came very close, and some in TAW may have been this way before accomplices were stripped). This is insanely expensive if not borderline impossible.

I used to be in group 1. I wasn't there for very long relative to other players. Eventually I couldn't rob tam, then heather, and then Gree started giving a lot of mafia defense mods for first place and high indie scorers and over time I couldn't rob several other TAW players as I started playing in SAS3 more, quit doing LTQs, etc. But at the end of the day, unless you really want to be in one of these two groups, the mods are mostly worthless.

There is always someone who you can rob and attack.
There is always someone who can rob and attack you.

I have a good target on every syndicate. I have a high IPH. That's all you need to do help your syndicate in battle or in SA, and of course you may need some gold depending on your syndicate's requirements.

If you don't want to get robbed, collect on time. If you don't want to get attacked, go play candy crush. If your goal is to someone who can't be attacked or robbed by anyone in the game, make sure you are ready to be the biggest spender the game has ever seen and ask V (from silent assassins, not gree support) for advice on how to do it.

Thatkidyouknow
02-21-2015, 05:59 AM
Most of them can do most of elite free with the energy regen they have

Thatkidyouknow
02-21-2015, 06:18 AM
Lol Evan that estimate is wrong. There was an EB a LONG TIME AGO that gave a plus 2 energy regen for completion. There were 10 different bosses and a side LTQ to complete to get the reward. Many have a small energy regen boost.