PDA

View Full Version : Free Agent Option

Beamer 420
02-19-2015, 07:29 AM
CC desperately needs a free agent option......what I envision is the "new" player posts himself as free agent. Then best offer from a team secures player for cc cash offer. Obiviously would have to be some type of locked in period. Syndicates pay with cc cash from syndicate bank. This would help with recruiting and help players build there city's.

Dipstik
02-19-2015, 08:15 AM
The feature you're describing already exists. New players begin as "free agents" by default and can be recruited by any team under whatever terms they can agree to. I predict that any attempt to actually code a "Free agent" system into the game would result in it being far more difficult to actually join a syndicate. This is Gree we're talking about, right?

Vile Lynn
02-19-2015, 05:23 PM
...and then there are jumpers.

Camper
02-20-2015, 12:17 PM
CC desperately needs a free agent option......what I envision is the "new" player posts himself as free agent. Then best offer from a team secures player for cc cash offer. Obiviously would have to be some type of locked in period. Syndicates pay with cc cash from syndicate bank. This would help with recruiting and help players build there city's.

I like your idea. Also they should create an option for a building to really act as a loan shark. The idea would be one player with this building upgrade could loan cc money to another but the cc money must be paid back with interest within a certain period of time. If not paid back they could incur a temporal penalty to their stats and the amount owed would be automatically deduced from the player collects until paid back. Once paid back the temp stat decrease will be restored. If the loan was paid back normally with interest no ill effects. This is obviously just thought, I'm sure that the Greedy monkeys would find the concept over their heads.

Weasel
02-20-2015, 12:22 PM
I like your idea. Also they should create an option for a building to really act as a loan shark. The idea would be one player with this building upgrade could loan cc money to another but the cc money must be paid back with interest within a certain period of time. If not paid back they could incur a temporal penalty to their stats and the amount owed would be automatically deduced from the player collects until paid back. Once paid back the temp stat decrease will be restored. If the loan was paid back normally with interest no ill effects. This is obviously just thought, I'm sure that the Greedy monkeys would find the concept over their heads.

Even if they understood and liked the concept, they would break the whole game trying to make something like that work.

Red BD
02-20-2015, 03:05 PM

Great idea

HavingFun
03-02-2015, 01:05 AM
Great idea

Not
extra..