PDA

View Full Version : Keep going GREE

Evil Mastermind
02-19-2015, 07:07 AM
Ok so you nullified soldier/army equipment. Nice work. Should have never been implemented in first place. Now just remove it from game altogether and it will be like it never happened. So what if a few that chased it whine. They will whine about something else regardless.

Next, please remove the tedious, boring, monotonous FLTQs & LTQs. I can't imagine anyone really enjoys these. The rewards are no good and require gold to complete. Double Fail.

Give players a weekly or at least a monthly break. Your shortsightedness in running nonstop events to make a profit is driving players away. Nobody wants this GAME as a full time job. One or two days each week without an event would be welcomed and appreciated.

Next, make health on RB challenging yet realistic. Current health...Fail.

Lastly, revamp EB by reducing number of boss kills. Make the health challenging as you progress but 30 or 40 bosses is plenty. 150 bosses...tedious, monotonous, boring....fail.

Just go back to the way the game started. Fewer events would make people get excited when it actually was time for an event to go live.

dan2407
02-19-2015, 07:16 AM
Probably the most hypocritical and ridiculous thing I have ever read, you say people will whine about equipment getting removed and yet your whining that you want LTQ's removed, just think about what would happen if they removed them, imagine you were a top player who has spent thousands chasing energy regen so now they can finally finish master for free to the find energy events had been removed, think before you speak.
Secondly why do we have to have days off events? YOU CHOOSE WEATHER YOU HAVE DAYS OFF, so many absolute cry baby's on this forum it's an absolute joke

Dave Gould
02-19-2015, 07:28 AM
Probably the most hypocritical and ridiculous thing I have ever read, you say people will whine about equipment getting removed and yet your whining that you want LTQ's removed, just think about what would happen if they removed them, imagine you were a top player who has spent thousands chasing energy regen so now they can finally finish master for free to the find energy events had been removed, think before you speak.
Secondly why do we have to have days off events? YOU CHOOSE WEATHER YOU HAVE DAYS OFF, so many absolute cry baby's on this forum it's an absolute joke

wow someone rattled your cage

Bongo
02-19-2015, 07:38 AM
He's right though....too many people like op want to be spoon fed...its pay to play...otherwise just tag on the end of gold players and be thankful for what you achieve for free

600fonz
02-19-2015, 07:38 AM
I agree with the original poster 100%

Sorry but if you have been playing the game a long time and value your account at all or have a faction that actually competes for top places then just skipping events isn't gonna happen.
If your a bit part player who has sucky stats or in a low faction then your priorities are totally different to the large majority of the forum posters so think about the validity of your posts before jumping and say don't play, skip events etc.
Some people just don't grasp that the complaints are aimed at making the game more enjoyable.

Bongo
02-19-2015, 07:45 AM
If you are a bit part player with suck stats then why would gree cater for you...what are you bringing to the table....nowt...gree caters for people that pay...

Speed ump
02-19-2015, 08:10 AM
Sorry evil, what you want will never happen. As they have said in the past, they have diff levels of events so that people at diff levels each have something to accomplish. The Ltqs all have diff levels. Maybe you can't do the top one, that will be for those that spend gold, or have spent enough gold to earn rewards to help negate the extra energy costs. The issue is that some people seem to think that they should make events so that everyone can complete them all. I would not hold your breath expecting that to happen. More than a few chased the equipment, so I can understand why they are upset after such a short time. Most didn't care for them to start with, but felt compelled to do so to keep at the top level. Dan, I do have to agree with about everything you said. It may not be what people want to hear, but it's the truth.

Cannot Connect To Server
02-19-2015, 08:11 AM
we all pay. gree sell our data and info.even if gold players halved they still mk millions off selling data amd trash to anyone like google and that guy prob named dave who wrote pet ur goat app or anyone who wants it.

we all pay we all get robbed.

ppl will always complain cos the game has always been designed to be unfair advantage to those with big pockets long before facs and ltqs was ever tht of. its always bn a gold game. but just cos thr is an event it doesnt mean we hv to do.them its just players want to play and try win without hvn to get ur pocket burned off.

i wonder if all the free players and low golds quit and only the high gold spenders stayed how different wld it be with just a top 25/50 or 74 and the ranks end there. would gree still do hundreds of ltqs... wld the teams still find it challenging... wld u still find it fun? no way to recruit unless u hv rich buddies who spend on virtual nothings..

for the 74 to 1,000,000(guesing) lower players and teams out thr we hv a hard fight to get anywhr.we play the game for real and fight challenges withput short cuts to advance.its just a lot of ppl like the game and want to get better but were just not rich or just need food over a virtual cartoon.

both post 1/2 have valid points. but u hv to think too we all play diff we all started diff days years we all hv diff yeams and times we can play and so many randoms.

the game is different for everyone outside gold as imo inside gold and getting higher seems now more how big ur bank balance is over playing. im not dissing any gold players or free ones we all play diff my friend liked being in sup he bought gold to play and to hv real life and time off. but imo the real fight in any and all games since day one space invaders and pacman to mario and beyond is the players ability to use their skills to beat it by playing as far as u can without " insert coin to continue ". all gree games are buy gold u will beat ur rival but u wont cos thrs always someone richer than you.

play free play for real feel the real challenge.

crazeejay
02-19-2015, 08:28 AM
If the muppets continue to think they need to do every event possible, why would Gree take it away from them? Lots of us know what's really going on. Too many refuse to accept it. hahahahaha

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-19-2015, 08:43 AM
You tappers just need to accept the fact Gree gonna be Gree.
That doesn't mean you gotta do this or that.
That means you need to know, Gree gonna be Gree.
So, you gotta be you and do it your way.
Gree isn't your master.
You aren't Gree's slave.
I don't care what Gree does.
I just stay in my lane, and run my Burger King, grilling things my way.
We know the deal, and we just don't care. WHY? We have our own deal.
This ain't Gree says, its just a game thrown out there by Gree.
Play it Gree's way, or play it your way.
Your call, you can be your own boss, or let some make believe leader drive you like a government mule.

Compared to real stuff, this isn't a 10 minute visit to your porcelain throne.

Perspective tappers, get it all into perspective.

You play the game, don't let the game play you!

I can do more with a few junky, dilapidated trash accounts than most of you tappers can do with a 20,000,000,000+ account.

Why?

Because, I can take it or leave it, and I put it in perspective.

Speed ump
02-19-2015, 08:45 AM
Simple, enough people cried that they could not longer attack people, and they want everyone to be able to attack everyone. For those here who say the game is designed to give advantages to the bigger spenders, you have that backwards. It actually takes away from them. At one time no one but ripper could attack most of us in sup. They took that away, so the lower spenders would continue to play, feeling good because they could attack the bigger guys. The bigger spenders have a few advantages because of what they spent, as has been said here over and over, pay to play. You pay to play at the level you wish, or can afford. There is no denying this, so why do some of the lower or free spenders feel like they should be able to compete head to head with the bigger ones. That's not what this game is, and it never was. You might try console games, or the ones where you buy once and there are no in app purchases. You made the choice. We all have, and as long as you do play the game, you continue to do so. You always have the choice to stop, and find another style of game that better suits what you would like to see.

J1mcrane
02-19-2015, 08:50 AM
Well said Ump! I also agree with the original posters opinions tbh!

Speed ump
02-19-2015, 08:51 AM
Mr dew, I think we both said pretty much the same thing, except your last sentence. Leaders generally put in huge time and effort to run a faction, and they do so for the members. They make nothing from it. If someone is in a faction, it's because they wish to be, not because anyone has forced them to be. There are many factions avaible to chose from, so there's something for everyone. If you join a top faction, yes you will be expected to spend. If you chose not to spend, but wish to be active, I know of many factions that put in a good effort like that too, for their level of play. And if you want to just veg out, there ae factions for that, just don't expect all the goodies if you're not willing to put in the required efforts in time or money to play at certain levels. It's like real life, don't expect a good job if you're not willing to work hard. Even that is no guarantee, just a general guideline.

Evil Mastermind
02-19-2015, 11:51 AM
Nice to see I could get PJ and Stephen out and about in one post. Still up to their same old tricks, as am I.

Don't know who Dan is or who did what in his cornflakes this morning but glad to see that it still doesn't take much for me to push a few people's buttons.

LMAO

Evil Mastermind
02-19-2015, 12:10 PM
He's right though....too many people like op want to be spoon fed...its pay to play...otherwise just tag on the end of gold players and be thankful for what you achieve for free

Lol. It is not pay to play. If you pay to play then ....WOW are you being taken. I don't spend a dime and I can raid anyone on my rivals list. LMAO.

Evil Mastermind
02-19-2015, 12:13 PM
Additionally I think some missed the point. It's not that I care that I can't finish an LTQ...I don't want to, nor are the prizes worth it. 5% boost doesn't move my stats. Lol.

It's not that I can't conplete 150 kills on EB for free. Why would I want to? No incentive to endure the mind numbing tapping and waiting to do it.

The only reason I am still around is because I enjoy WD and FL. Those are still fun.

Annihilator2
02-19-2015, 12:58 PM
All games is "free to play" and "pay to succeed".
Why do you query that MW will be fully free?

Evil Mastermind
02-19-2015, 01:12 PM
All games is "free to play" and "pay to succeed".
Why do you query that MW will be fully free?

For me it is free to play and free to succeed. I have one of highest IPH in the game, can raid 100% of my rivals and attack 90% or more of players in the game. What am I missing? Why should I pay GREE anything? Lol

What is your definition of "succeed"?

dan2407
02-19-2015, 03:54 PM
Lol your buttons must of been pushed to create the thread, who cares if your gold free when you've spent money in the past

Kefa
02-19-2015, 04:16 PM
Ok so you nullified soldier/army equipment. Nice work. Should have never been implemented in first place. Now just remove it from game altogether and it will be like it never happened. So what if a few that chased it whine. They will whine about something else regardless.

Next, please remove the tedious, boring, monotonous FLTQs & LTQs. I can't imagine anyone really enjoys these. The rewards are no good and require gold to complete. Double Fail.

Give players a weekly or at least a monthly break. Your shortsightedness in running nonstop events to make a profit is driving players away. Nobody wants this GAME as a full time job. One or two days each week without an event would be welcomed and appreciated.

Next, make health on RB challenging yet realistic. Current health...Fail.

Lastly, revamp EB by reducing number of boss kills. Make the health challenging as you progress but 30 or 40 bosses is plenty. 150 bosses...tedious, monotonous, boring....fail.

Just go back to the way the game started. Fewer events would make people get excited when it actually was time for an event to go live.

All very good points, EM. Definitely agree that they failed by not listening to their customers' wishes before deploying equipment, then doubled down and lost. RB def. needs to be rolled back by about 50%, then can increase gradually. Not every faction in the world should be able to finish master, but full teams of good players should at least have a shot at it. EB is exactly spot on. Remember when it was an indy event with a wrapper at 50? Then they made it a faction event with daily goals and a wrapper at 100, and now 150... 50 was fine, even 100 is okay when combined with daily faction goals. 150 is tedious.

I miss those days with one 3-5day event per week, and one 3-day event every other weekend. The game was really fun then, and if I'm not mistaken, it made more cash then, too.

Speed ump
02-19-2015, 09:08 PM
Ever seen a used car salesman. They tend to talk faster when they think they're losing you, as if they throw enough words out, something will catch your attention and reel you back in. It's a sign of desperation. their idea does probably keep some spending, or spending more, to complete everything, so that they don't fall behind. In the meantime many have left because of the extreme time requirement for this. Even though we do have the choice to pick and chose which events we want, we feel we must do all, or none. I stopped caring about what the stats show long ago, all you need is enough to beat others, and no amount will keep others from hitting you. Anything more is just bragging rights. I've been the strongest in the game for a long period of it, and near the top when I wasn't. Don't need or care any more. Regen is the biggest thing that matters, and double and triple strikes. Wd and do are ways to show what your team does as a whole, and those are the events that matter most for many.

crazeejay
02-19-2015, 09:18 PM
****YAWN****