PDA

View Full Version : Why am I going to the forum when trying to start the game

Helios Von Elisar
02-19-2015, 04:34 AM
Gree, you need to stop bouncing me to the forum when I try to get into the game. Three times in the last two days. It just happened again and I made sure I was hitting only OK buttons or close dialog buttons and nothing said it was going to take me out of the game. I'll go to the forum when I want to. I don't need you eating my data.

Dave Gould
02-19-2015, 04:44 AM
one of the opening pop up messages has a link to the forums. You have done one tap too many when it's loading and it's registerd it and taken you to forum

Agent Orange
02-19-2015, 04:50 AM
No not a pop up if you try to swipe to ungrey your base you are punted here. It's damn frustrating after waiting a longer than normal time to log in all of a sudden. My suggestion if you keep getting punted here, post a very negative feedback.

virginiavenom
02-19-2015, 04:58 AM
jesus christ, wtf. fix this ****ing ****!

Ozymandias
02-19-2015, 05:00 AM
The irony is of course that there's no more information here than on the splash screen

virginiavenom
02-19-2015, 05:16 AM
and of course it takes 5 freakin minutes to get back into the game.....and it does it AGAIN! at GREE, there is no QC QA

Jg48
02-19-2015, 05:23 AM
Gree at its best f...ing up as usual. Damb tired of it.

Helios Von Elisar
02-19-2015, 05:36 AM
That is what is happening. The screen goes modal (grey or dim background) and when you touch it you are off to the forum. There should be a window up telling you something but there isn't. I've been doing this game for some time, I know about unregistered taps. That is not the issue here. When it does this you have no option, you are going to the forum. Please fix.

CC1
02-19-2015, 05:46 AM
.... I'll go to the forum when I want to. I don't need you eating my data.

How else could they pretend to listen, solicit your feedback, then ignore it?

Agent Orange
02-19-2015, 05:57 AM
and of course it takes 5 freakin minutes to get back into the game.....and it does it AGAIN! at GREE, there is no QC QA

Yes, you have to answer the survey, might I suggest a no, or say yes and then pick none of these.... That clears this stupid poll finally otherwise on IOS you keep getting redirected.

Agent Orange
02-19-2015, 06:00 AM
How else could they pretend to listen, solicit your feedback, then ignore it?

That is the sad reality isn't it. Bet the results are not made public.

sstuutss
02-19-2015, 06:25 AM
lol you've got to see the funny side of this. Can they get nothing right?

That is the sad reality isn't it. Bet the results are not made public.
I'm pretty sure they will be,...............on a scale of 1 to 10 what would your level of trust that the result was infact the real one and not just what gree wanted the result to be?

ezmunie
02-19-2015, 09:05 AM
No not a pop up if you try to swipe to ungrey your base you are punted here. It's damn frustrating after waiting a longer than normal time to log in all of a sudden. My suggestion if you keep getting punted here, post a very negative feedback.

Mine does the same on all my iOS devices, but not on android.

I use my computer to connect here, not on my game device.

Kefa
02-19-2015, 09:08 AM
The irony is of course that there's no more information here than on the splash screen

Post of the day!

KCjamss
02-19-2015, 09:13 AM
Hopefully keeping this post the first thing that comes up with it happens will at least get some entertaining comments.

kmg108
02-19-2015, 09:47 AM
glad to see this post. This is an issue I've been facing as well, and I couldn;t determine why it was happening. Glad to see that I'm not alone on this.

Sheldor Sir
02-19-2015, 10:54 AM
greeD such great customer relations spend ages trying to load game then you kick us back out to ask us our opinion on something we didn't ask for or want! which after chasing for 2 months you then remove!!! I am tempted to rant but don't want points on my licence

Hermes101
02-19-2015, 11:46 AM
It's so annoying, one more straw to hate Gree... They always how to teasing players... Players dropping like flies