PDA

View Full Version : Everything Gree changes, they use a sledgehammer!

Flidai
02-18-2015, 02:26 PM
Have you noticed that more people are quitting the game then starting to play the game??? It's so bad that most factions are needing to merge because they can't possibly recruit enough team members to fill their factions from the players they've lost. ​

WHY? I THINK ITS BECAUSE Every time Gree makes a change they OVER REACT!

RAID BOSS:

Gree went from way too easy which made the top factions complain, to way too hard so that even the Top 100 level faction can't complete the Masters level event! SERIOUSLY, WAY OVER 4 times as much health for level 150 boss!!!

LTQ:

The current event the rewards are lame and most of the faction LTQ events are way too difficult!

FOLDERS:

Last time we had lots of folders and this time we will have none for an event that we won't be able to complete anyway because the health requirements are way to high!

EPIC BOSS:

Unless you completed it on day one any boss over level 100 you'll need a couple vaults of gold if you are going to finish AS THE HEALTH REQUIREMENTS TO KILL a 100+ Boss are CRAZY, CRAZY HIGH!

WD:

They switch it over to the new equipment and give the new equipment way too much weight in the battle match ups. If you are lucky enough to get a double or triple strike you went from winning the battle to losing the battle because you had a double or triple strike. So then we all go out of our way to get lots of equipment, now they're not going to use it at all. Don't give me wrong, I didn't like it. But again it's typical that they go from one extreme to the other they don't make gradual changes they make massive changes. They don't think about the impact of the changes that they're making is going to have on the game... they don't think it through... they don't test it... They simply make us have to live with whatever they've done!

CRATE EVENTS:

I used to be able to get 10 of 10 crate items if I was consistent and tried on the hour every day. But now unless you use gold I haven't received 10 out of 10 for probably a year.

SIMPLE RIVAL FIGHTS:

Ever since they released version 5.0, I have not been able to have a simple fight against a rival. If they attacked me and I received a news bulletin, and I click on ATTACK, my game freezes and I must restart. If I click on Riebl list and choose to fight or battle someone, my game freezes up and I must restart. I turned in a trouble ticket several times now and it's been several months and it still doesn't work.