PDA

View Full Version : Map Levels

Rycoss
02-18-2015, 02:38 AM
Can anyone help? I used to be able to complete level ups on the map page. Now when I try to go up a level, it doesn't show me which units I have left to attack. The green arrows do not appear. I have checked and I am not on max levels for these maps.

MW Flake
02-18-2015, 02:56 AM
You need to press around where the option to toggle the targets on and off used to be. It is still there, just not visible.

OLIVIER VFF
02-18-2015, 03:48 AM
was not easy , but I found it ; thanks flake !

Rycoss
02-18-2015, 04:47 AM
You need to press around where the option to toggle the targets on and off used to be. It is still there, just not visible.

Thanks Flake, but I can't find it, don't even know where the toggle on/off used to be. Sorry to seem stupid but where exactly is it?

Saint Anger
02-18-2015, 09:38 AM
Rycoss - took me some poking to find out what MW Flake meant (and he's correct).

Go to the Map you want, press the Question Mark in the Green Box to pull up the Area Mastery Box. There you will see the "Complete All Missions in This Area to reach the next Mastery Level!" box with the Area name, Current Mastery level, and Progress status.

At the bottom is the Reward indicator with XP and Valor. Beneath that "row" of XP and Valor, there is a box that does not display that will return the green arrows back on the map itself. Just press around in the black space beneath the XP and Valor rewards, and and the green arrows for remaining targets will pop up again on the map itself.

Rycoss
02-18-2015, 12:08 PM
Thanks Saint Anger, found it, brilliant, thanks to Flake too ��

MW Flake
02-18-2015, 04:27 PM
No credit to me guys. I just remember someone else posting that's how they got it back.

2000y2k
02-18-2015, 07:24 PM
Wow is anything working in this game anymore?? At least we have players helping players when Gree is silent on most every issue. I'm