PDA

View Full Version : What is the point of this Forum...

Rolinz
02-17-2015, 11:07 PM
if GREEdy hardly comments or reply or answer to any questions or concerns the players may have?

Blest@iBOB!.mw
02-18-2015, 12:00 AM
It gives "mods" a place to lie to us...

Anzzi
02-18-2015, 12:08 AM
Where else woud we be crying over all these problems we encounter? It's for the peer support mate, always good to know u are not alone with these glitches and unreal requirements :)

Bluehavana2
02-18-2015, 04:24 AM
Remember we are all playing modern war.
This forum is simply embedded psychological warfare employed in the battle.
It's all part of the master plan for world domination

Annihilator2
02-18-2015, 12:15 PM
This forum is for us. We help one to other. Simple example is Walkthroughs

Selfproclaimed
02-18-2015, 10:11 PM
It used to be quite the social place before factions came along.

Speed ump
02-19-2015, 08:57 AM
It was quite entertaining back when Ferr was still around, all the proclamations, and the great pr battles waged here. I do miss that. Of course the winner of any kind of battle always views it differently than the ones who lost. The sup bashing and trolls have mostly slunk away, so it's a bit more boring, but possibly more informative.

vball
02-19-2015, 09:35 PM
I think Gree does listen and watch, they just do not comment. But many things said here (stupidly) quite often have been implemented.

1. Low players can now successfully attack much higher than in the past. I was raided by someone with less than 1/3 my stats. In the past, that would not have happened.
2. Release of the LE buildings. Stupid as this has dramatically changed the entire game and where long time players who are much higher and therefore should have some benefit now have none. If I was smart, would have started a lvl5 guy and saved tapjoy and bought as many as I could. This has dramtically changed FL, stats, etc. How many now have thousands of growlers.
3. The whiners and enabled players who think Gree owes them the ability to finish every event now rule this board. I see a few familiar names who try and bring reason, but not many.

The list goes on, glitches, hacks, equipment, now no equipments, etc from Gree side.

In the end, SP is right, it was a fun place and some good people and good memories. A place for us, but with big brother listening to the whiners most of us have taken our conversations off board. In the end, its probably better as we can pick and choose who we want to hang out with.

East Coast Bias
02-19-2015, 10:10 PM
It was quite entertaining back when Ferr was still around, all the proclamations, and the great pr battles waged here. I do miss that. Of course the winner of any kind of battle always views it differently than the ones who lost. The sup bashing and trolls have mostly slunk away, so it's a bit more boring, but possibly more informative.

Never found Ferr to be entertaining bc he never backed it up. All the back and forth was wasted bytes in cyberspace. Even now, with so many chat rooms where pirates and birds still go at it seem completely stupid. Most of us minions keep thinking, shut up until you guys actually win one.