PDA

View Full Version : Survey: In which event should accomplices be used. Select them all

stepxhenlockwood17
02-17-2015, 07:14 PM
Didnt we fight and pay for them to be used in all events? If you like the accomplices. Please select all the options so they will be back in play fully

Vile Lynn
02-17-2015, 07:16 PM
<select> None.Zero events.

Pocos_Peros_Locos
02-17-2015, 07:17 PM
None.................

spiderman
02-17-2015, 07:33 PM
<select> None.Zero events.

Ditto mate. NONE. Scarp them and let's move on from here. Happy gaming mate.

Captain Torgue
02-17-2015, 08:49 PM
They should only be used against the epic boss.

Sorry but if you weren't busy collecting accomplices then you don't deserve to beat the epic boss.

SR-Dixie
02-18-2015, 12:32 AM
None. Zero events

cynicalmofo
02-18-2015, 06:23 AM
Makes no difference, Gree will do what they want.

Frankly, if they said you needed accomplices to collect your buildings, you'd find them useful again.

fuzzy
02-18-2015, 07:14 AM
None

Extra..............

stepxhenlockwood17
02-18-2015, 08:40 AM
This must be input from feeders/campers who sit in a good syndicate....let everyone else win the prizes for you so you dont level up by playing the sltq's and the ltq's. Obviously they dont like it when the playing field gets leveled up for those who actually play the game properly. All events....all the time. Whatever happens with accomplices....I pray gree makes it impossible to sit in a syndicate and feed off of those who play all events.

stepxhenlockwood17
02-18-2015, 08:44 AM
Just the title of this thread alone has served its purpose.....thanks for all other input though. There are plenty out there who needed to know to select them all...not just one!

TheJess
02-18-2015, 08:52 AM
OP wasn't really interested in everyone's opinion, which was NONE.

TZora
02-18-2015, 10:33 AM
greedy introduced accomplices and pissed off everyone. people got over it and began spending again. now greedy nerfed accomplices and a lot of people are happy but a few are unhappy because they spent money.

wait a few days and they'll do something to ensure everyone's pissed off again lol. hey it's greedy we're talking about :)

stepxhenlockwood17
02-18-2015, 03:42 PM
I agree with you on that. ....

Savages
02-20-2015, 07:10 PM
None of them

bevsxrs
02-20-2015, 07:34 PM
accomplices...don't care either way. with mine..I have to laugh when my level 38 player can beat the same level 145 player that my level 116 can beat....only because he has accomplices and he doesn't....I suggest everyone stocks up on any that they can find. they will factor in again I'm sure.

stepxhenlockwood17
02-20-2015, 07:45 PM
Just wanna thank everyone who keeps getting this thread bumped back to the top.....its working perfect for me. Even those of you who simply put none of them. It puts my post back on top. People actually get to see that there is a survey to take.....but most importantly it will influence those who like accomplices to know they can vote and select multiple events for them to be in. Viva les accomplices! And thanks so much for all of you support. :-)

t12pm
02-20-2015, 10:03 PM
This must be input from feeders/campers who sit in a good syndicate....let everyone else win the prizes for you so you dont level up by playing the sltq's and the ltq's. Obviously they dont like it when the playing field gets leveled up for those who actually play the game properly. All events....all the time. Whatever happens with accomplices....I pray gree makes it impossible to sit in a syndicate and feed off of those who play all events.

All especially PVP (robs and attacks)

spiderman
02-20-2015, 11:21 PM
Just wanna thank everyone who keeps getting this thread bumped back to the top.....its working perfect for me. Even those of you who simply put none of them. It puts my post back on top. People actually get to see that there is a survey to take.....but most importantly it will influence those who like accomplices to know they can vote and select multiple events for them to be in. Viva les accomplices! And thanks so much for all of you support. :-)

Welcome mate. Happy gaming.

jmeijer
02-21-2015, 01:41 PM
The obvious answer would be none.

Red BD
02-22-2015, 04:08 PM
Robberies and fights only. I actually thought they made that part of the game better.

HavingFun
03-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Ditto mate. Happy gaming mate.