PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Weekly Feedback (2/17/15)

Relic
02-17-2015, 11:03 AM
Hello Modern War Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

mieyb3270
02-17-2015, 11:30 AM
You're joking right? Are you actually going to follow up?

what the hay, I'll give it a go!

Rework your algorithm on Epic Boss, doesn't make sense a new game only two weeks can get to level 105 boss using less than 5 cash hits, when a game that's been played almost daily for 3 years takes 8 hits!

Purchased units with game cash should be counted towards your attack strength in all NON PVP events. For Epic and Raid Boss, any unit in your inventory should go against these.

Fix Android devices so when you win a prize it shows the correct attack/defense.

frontline energy regen should take into account health regen bonuses

There is absolutely no advantage to long time level 300 players, in fact it's a disadvantage! Level 300 players should get 5 free gold a week, and instead of refilling just 1000 when they use an energy pack, it refills 1250 or 1500!

Increase the amount of energy we can store!!! I wake up every morning full! would be nice if I can store more energy!

The list can go on.....let me see you guys actually do something with these items, then I'll post more.

Thanks,

Michael

ezmunie
02-17-2015, 11:31 AM
I opinion of the game has changed drastically over the past week. I was a medium happy camper. Now, I'm not a happy camper at all. The screw up in the EB is totally unreal with no explanations from Gree at all.

If Gree makes a change, Gree should announce it immediately as it affects the game overall.

As long as there's problems... major problems in your programming and execution of events, these should be taken care of before anything new is released.

Do you guys even read these threads or are they just to appease the masses, thinking Gree is actually listening?

killlerb
02-17-2015, 11:31 AM
Here's a question for you -- how much storage should this app take on my device? The game itself shows 86.5 MB but then 1.8 GB worth of documents and data. None of my other apps come close to this except for music which has hundreds of songs and takes up 2.2 GB.

sstuutss
02-17-2015, 11:38 AM
Well this should give you a few ideas.
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105586-Modern-War-Weekly-Feedback-(02-10-15)
Do you really expect people to waste their time again?
Talk about being greeed.

Annihilator2
02-17-2015, 11:49 AM
All is unacceptable. We gave feedback so much times without any response...
Feedback without responses is nothing.

Rolinz
02-17-2015, 12:08 PM
WOW! Gree is really not going to at least comment at any of the feedback given from last week?

Another failure in communication to the players???

Looks like Relic just went through all of the games in these forums and closed the old "Feedbacks" and started new ones and yet no response to any feedbacks.

sstuutss
02-17-2015, 12:19 PM
Yes great idea. Try and keep all.the complants in one place, then close the thread every week(hey why not just delete it? then you wouldn't have to wait for it to fall off the first page never to be heard from againl. Well Played gree

J1mcrane
02-17-2015, 01:35 PM
Ok, here goes my friend!

*Why is my 10 billion defence still getting raided by 5 billion attack players?
*I still can't attack players who have attacked me and lost from my newsfeed
*Ghost NCPs
*the lag in Frontline is beyond unplayable at times, what's going on?
*Im still waiting for my soldier equipment that went missing during FLTQ and have been told "it's being looked into" How far into looking into this are you?
*My game on iOS 8 still takes forever to load!

Oh and finally

Web323
02-17-2015, 01:43 PM
Ok, here goes my friend!

*I still can't attack players who have attacked me and lost from my newsfeed
*Ghost NCPs
*the lag in Frontline is beyond unplayable at times, what's going on?
*Im still waiting for my soldier equipment that went missing during FLTQ and have been told "it's being looked into" How far into looking into this are you?
*My game on iOS 8 still takes forever to load!

Oh and finally

Wait, are you sure you want to know why your 10 billion defense is still getting raided by 5 billion attack players?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Simple Answer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GREE made them do it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-17-2015, 01:57 PM
Here's a thought, to all Gree officials:

Each week, why not select 25 random factions and gift each player in that faction one vault of your Gree Gold?
You could post the lucky winners on the forum and ask someone from their faction to share a couple things about the faction with the forum.
Imagine ho that'll make your company look on FaceBook? :o Sweet, huh? ;)
See, there you go, Gree, winning the hearts, minds, and index fingers of the masses. :cool:

mieyb3270
02-17-2015, 01:58 PM
Nah, I don't think he cares about his 10 Billion defence still getting raided by 5 billion attack players.....think he just wants to know why his 10 billion defense keeps getting raided by 5 billion attack players

hahahahahahahahahaha

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-17-2015, 01:59 PM
Oh and finally

Its them stealth boots, homes, and all that other really cool EQUIPMENT. LOL

J1mcrane
02-17-2015, 03:18 PM
Its them stealth boots, homes, and all that other really cool EQUIPMENT. LOL

Yeah and the fact that someone had their buildings upgraded to 10, buildings hold attack properties too! I can almost hear the speach now!

Bluehavana2
02-17-2015, 03:27 PM
I know it's already been said, but I feel that gree needs to know this isn't the opinion of a few individuals, so I'll say it again...

Asking for feedback without giving any feedback in return is a total waste of time for both those posting and those reading. Until I see some response to this I will not provide any other input into these feedback threads (and like others, I'm considering deinstalling and reclaiming my life)

2000y2k
02-17-2015, 04:12 PM
How about fixing your game and keeping promises?

Modern War Forum GF
02-17-2015, 04:20 PM
Stop starting FAKE threads..

Start answering to REAL issues and question being asked over and over

Stop changing entire game every chance you get..cheating more and more problems

Start fixing longtime issues

plavine
02-17-2015, 05:11 PM
Here's a question for you -- how much storage should this app take on my device? The game itself shows 86.5 MB but then 1.8 GB worth of documents and data. None of my other apps come close to this except for music which has hundreds of songs and takes up 2.2 GB.

Delete your app and reinstall , it helped me

kmikulz
02-17-2015, 08:31 PM
1.) Enough with the nonstop events. How about 1 WD a month, 1 FL a month, 1 ILTQ, 1 FLTQ, 1 combined LTQ. Give us something to look forward to instead of another ltq to dread.
2.) If your bringing Epic Boss back, fix it! Preferably back to 100 kills, as 150 is as monotonous as watching paint dry.
3.) ghost NPC's, need I say more
4.) game load time still is bad, try clash of clans and you will see how a game should load
5.) cant attack from my news feed, then why post it
6.) raise vault to billions not millions for personal cash
7.) if bringing back pvp tournaments make it fun, ask us for ideas for a change
8.) please revamp defense buildings
9.) please let us reset skill points, how many times do we have to ask?
10.) raise cap level to 500
11.) make cash and valor units meaningful
12.) make recycling in mass easier
13.) mix up prizes in all events
14.) bring back health regen bonuses, new players at a huge disadvantage(maybe cap it at some level)
15.) have 2 new ltb per cycle, the crappy ones are getting old
16.) we should be able to see inventory for equipment, make it useful for something meaningful, again ask us
17.) raise attack wins by 10x more cash or come out with some good bonuses for it
18.) reduce vaults to $20-$40 range and I bet your overall income increases
19.) create a base editor like clash of clans, would be a great feature for MW
20.) let us recycle crap we dont need above and beyond units. We spent alot of gold and energy on those trinkets, they should be worth something

I could go on and on, but these are a few to consider to improve overall game play

MW Flake
02-18-2015, 02:52 AM
1.) Enough with the nonstop events. How about 1 WD a month, 1 FL a month, 1 ILTQ, 1 FLTQ, 1 combined LTQ. Give us something to look forward to instead of another ltq to dread.
2.) If your bringing Epic Boss back, fix it! Preferably back to 100 kills, as 150 is as monotonous as watching paint dry.
3.) ghost NPC's, need I say more
4.) game load time still is bad, try clash of clans and you will see how a game should load
5.) cant attack from my news feed, then why post it
6.) raise vault to billions not millions for personal cash
7.) if bringing back pvp tournaments make it fun, ask us for ideas for a change
8.) please revamp defense buildings
9.) please let us reset skill points, how many times do we have to ask?
10.) raise cap level to 500
11.) make cash and valor units meaningful
12.) make recycling in mass easier
13.) mix up prizes in all events
14.) bring back health regen bonuses, new players at a huge disadvantage(maybe cap it at some level)
15.) have 2 new ltb per cycle, the crappy ones are getting old
16.) we should be able to see inventory for equipment, make it useful for something meaningful, again ask us
17.) raise attack wins by 10x more cash or come out with some good bonuses for it
18.) reduce vaults to $20-$40 range and I bet your overall income increases
19.) create a base editor like clash of clans, would be a great feature for MW
20.) let us recycle crap we dont need above and beyond units. We spent alot of gold and energy on those trinkets, they should be worth something

I could go on and on, but these are a few to consider to improve overall game play

Do none of that. Fix what's broken first, then MAYBE consider making some changes. The game needs to be fixed before adding more broken crap to it.

Mila Relyt
02-18-2015, 11:26 AM
5 gunners for last place in frontline or more balanced matchups.
A way to secure gold from accidental expenditure.
I like the unintended way the current epic boss has worked out, my bottom 4000 team will be able to complete all of the faction goals sometime today. I'm guessing it's too easy for the top 3999 teams.
How about adjusting unit stats for inflation so that a prize earned today has comparable power to one earned next year with the equivalent amount of effort.

MoD
02-18-2015, 01:16 PM
Answer the following post from this thread as it has been unrecognized by GREE moderators for 5 days now:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105718-Soldier-Equipment

My Questions originally posted 02-13-2015, 09:21 AM:

I will not be another GREE basher here as I still play the game and will go on playing. I guess at one point I will be upset enough and quit. Or even not that; one day I will overcome my addiction and quit.

So, as I want to still play and compete (probably as many others), and knowing that ranting will not help a bit, I will try to figure out what the OP was trying to say - as i fear I might not have understood everything correctly. And as I tend to seek hidden messages in GREE's communication, due to being *beep* in the *beep* too many times to be trustful.

Message: Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations.
Question 1: Will Army Equipment also no longer factor into battle calculations?
Question 2: Will all equipment be of no effect in any action in MW for the time being?

Message: ...battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats.
Question 1: Are these army stats including the equipment?

You see, GREE, for me this message was not clear enough, so please clarify. It might be due to the language barrier. Then still clarify for me and all non native english speakers. Thank you.

East Coast Bias
02-18-2015, 06:19 PM
Answer the following post from this thread as it has been unrecognized by GREE moderators for 5 days now:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105718-Soldier-Equipment

My Questions originally posted 02-13-2015, 09:21 AM:

I will not be another GREE basher here as I still play the game and will go on playing. I guess at one point I will be upset enough and quit. Or even not that; one day I will overcome my addiction and quit.

So, as I want to still play and compete (probably as many others), and knowing that ranting will not help a bit, I will try to figure out what the OP was trying to say - as i fear I might not have understood everything correctly. And as I tend to seek hidden messages in GREE's communication, due to being *beep* in the *beep* too many times to be trustful.

Message: Soldier Equipment will no longer factor into battle calculations.
Question 1: Will Army Equipment also no longer factor into battle calculations?
Question 2: Will all equipment be of no effect in any action in MW for the time being?

Message: ...battle calculations will be calculated using only Army Stats.
Question 1: Are these army stats including the equipment?

You see, GREE, for me this message was not clear enough, so please clarify. It might be due to the language barrier. Then still clarify for me and all non native english speakers. Thank you.

MOD, what you fail to understand is that in most cases, non native speakers have a much better command of the English language vs those who grew up with English. Americans are some of the worst at grammar, spelling, etc. You can find people from South Asia who know strunk and white from cover to cover vs the typical American. I remember 1.5 years ago when I made the comment that gree should outsource their customer support function to India, then I got banned for two weeks. I think this is still worth considering as its a chance at better customer service.

MW Flake
02-18-2015, 07:17 PM
Yeah, because trying to communicate with the outsourced support my cable company has is such a peachy time. No thanks.

Pidgeot
02-18-2015, 07:58 PM
Whats the deal with the Radar Listening Post being upgradable past LV 10? Is this intentional or am I wasting my time? I got it to LV 12 right now and dont want to waste time and money upgrading this if its a bug thats going to get fixed.

Tramp78
02-18-2015, 11:21 PM
1. How about actually DOING gold confirmation instead of just talking about it? Try doing it before someone sues you fraudulent business practices.
2. Why does every number in the game have commas except attack and defense stats? Money, concrete, folders, building costs, everything... but attack and defense is still one long string? Hire better programmers and fix it.
3. Co faction leaders.
4. Stop giving us stuff we never asked for (army equipment) while ignoring the above requests that have been repeated for at least a year.

nocebl
02-19-2015, 07:31 AM
Thank you for your feedback. See ya on 24th when we post new Modern War Weekly Feedback.

Cannot Connect To Server
02-19-2015, 07:43 AM
they already put their disclaimer on the post saying please note this thread..... etc.

thrs not enough staff at gree to read it all they too busy counting money and sun bathing probably.

the game is full of bugs... most grees fault some not.i think some down to the diff os and devices and its a lot to write for so many different things.... maybe they should...that might bring stability....

ie mw for ipad vxxxx
mw for android 2/3/4

and thrs multiple versions on apps stores so we get most compatible version or hv compats and standard.

lot if hard work tho so wld nvr be done by gree imo.

we cant all afford newest devices or even upgrade what we hv. but gree seem to makes games for those who do have samsung s5/6/7,531 and iphone 6/7/843.xyz+ new colour whatever..

most bugs are down to gree tho they broke the maps the store the ltqs was fun now hard work and only for gold players.

and the hundreds of other things.

fix the existing bugs even the trivial tiny ones before knocking out new buggy stuff.

we will help u gree we the customers are ur biggest employees but we get crapped on by ur staff for doing better jobs than those u hire.

hundreds of ppl here know btr ways and things than it seems anyone at ur entire company.

so.its about time u actually read posts tips and bug reports from these ppl.

the players here and those who take the time to do tickets are trying to help you so we too can play our games.

you need to listen more.

you need to see these ppl as ur help as were fed up rescuing u and getting **** on while u run back into the fire with.more unfixed long term issues.

please listen.

please fix the game.

Rolinz
02-19-2015, 09:14 PM
Whats the deal with the Radar Listening Post being upgradable past LV 10? Is this intentional or am I wasting my time? I got it to LV 12 right now and dont want to waste time and money upgrading this if its a bug thats going to get fixed.

GREE still has not address this! WOW, what a surprise!

Mr P
02-20-2015, 06:38 AM
Latest update has killed even more. Daily scratcher awarded me a blank screen with 0 attack 0 defence. The payout table for scratchers is blank and when you try to contact support ingame it crashes

Merc_mw
02-20-2015, 09:17 AM
Hi,
With map events now being relevant again; the orange "hide mission" / "show mission" button on the area mastery screen (press ? On map) is invisible on IOS. It functions if you know to push the black screen, but the button visual doesn't exist as it does on droid.

ezmunie
02-21-2015, 12:35 PM
When are we going to get an option to set minimums for WD events? There's so many freeloaders out there, that we don't know who we have until a war, then they do nothing, yet get the same rewards as everyone else who've worked their butts off. I'd like for them to get their just reward... like nothing. Please give us this option. thanks

ezmunie
02-21-2015, 12:37 PM
Hi,
With map events now being relevant again; the orange "hide mission" / "show mission" button on the area mastery screen (press ? On map) is invisible on IOS. It functions if you know to push the black screen, but the button visual doesn't exist as it does on droid.

I'm on iOS and all my orange buttons are visible... on my iphones and ipads.

ezmunie
02-21-2015, 12:38 PM
Latest update has killed even more. Daily scratcher awarded me a blank screen with 0 attack 0 defence. The payout table for scratchers is blank and when you try to contact support ingame it crashes

This has been fixed. Mine was blank yesterday. I got very good units this morning.

ezmunie
02-21-2015, 12:39 PM
GREE still has not address this! WOW, what a surprise!

This has been addressed. All buildings can now be upgraded to lvl 20.

Max Power
02-21-2015, 07:37 PM
With this new faster load time, now half the time it wont load at all. I suppose I should be grateful at this point.

Big John
02-22-2015, 08:03 AM

Just money buildings or all buildings?

I can't upgrade any yet.

Bluehavana2
02-22-2015, 11:29 AM
F
Just money buildings or all buildings?

I can't upgrade any yet.

looks like just the money buildings, boost building show maxed at lvl 10. Not sure about def buildings (if anyone really cares about these)

Annihilator2
02-22-2015, 11:42 AM
When are we going to get an option to set minimums for WD events? There's so many freeloaders out there, that we don't know who we have until a war, then they do nothing, yet get the same rewards as everyone else who've worked their butts off. I'd like for them to get their just reward... like nothing. Please give us this option. thanks

This option is not needed.
You take people into faction with your own risk. You hold not helpful people with your own choice.
Gree will do much better if they will stop to give new "features" and will really resolve performance issue and other real problems.

Captain Buck Slayer
02-23-2015, 02:03 PM
The Arjun Tank glitch ruined the value of faction bonuses, ruined frontline, ruined the value of IPH (The LE building re-release helped with that as well) and now this stupid Apollo Glitch?!? That ruins Raid Boss, WDE, and makes FLTQ's USELESS! There is nothing left in the game unless Gree fixes this, and soon! You will be losing so many players it's not even funny Gree if you don't fix it.

Web323
02-23-2015, 02:52 PM

Cannot upgrade any buildings past 10 except for the last LE. Also, there are no new buildings out

ezmunie
02-24-2015, 12:26 AM
This option is not needed.
You take people into faction with your own risk. You hold not helpful people with your own choice.
Gree will do much better if they will stop to give new "features" and will really resolve performance issue and other real problems.

Actually, this option was brought up in one of the threads here some time ago. I'd like to have that option.

At the same time, an option to 'hide' a few players during the WDE events. This is good too.

ezmunie
02-24-2015, 12:27 AM
I don't think the upgrading of all buildings to lvl 20 has been implemented yet.