PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Weekly Feedback (2/17/15)

Relic
02-17-2015, 11:01 AM
Hello Crime City Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Sam@
02-17-2015, 11:06 AM
Relic any updates on skill points reset?

Sandukan
02-17-2015, 11:08 AM
The game is ruined.

1. The accomplice debacle has not been suitably dealt with.
2. Raid Boss health is ridiculous.
3. 7 day war is unconscionable.
4. LTQs are not worth the trouble
5. Higher level players punished for playing (read: leveling up).
6. Game crashes when high activity events are on.
7. Items earned this month are obsolete next month.
8. No real correlation between effort put in event and prizes awarded.

I could keep going.
But I won't.
We all know what goes in here doesn't matter.

aarondavidsdad
02-17-2015, 11:14 AM
Seriously? Do you really need this thread to understand the magnitude of the community's anger regarding the raid boss and accomplice changes?

Nighteg
02-17-2015, 11:24 AM
What's the point of these feedback threads? When's Engram going to come out of hiding and do an AMA?

aarondavidsdad
02-17-2015, 11:31 AM
Ok, ok, I have a very valuable question you can pass along to the developers. When will you make all the events in the game accessible to all players? Can't wait for the answer to this one.

Oh, I have another one. Why is the management of Gree intent upon taking all the fun out of this great game?

These are my questions/feedback for this week. I'm sure it will be filed right next to my comments from last week which was at the bottom of the trash barrel.

Heapsofblue
02-17-2015, 11:32 AM
M
The game is ruined.

I could keep going.
But I won't.

I completely agree with this thread, Gree u seem set on ruining the game. Cost of gold is also far too high.

Gr3g
02-17-2015, 11:33 AM
i'd like to know if some actually reads this? like people that work for gree and no those mods who sit at home all day and dont really work for gree. because like you guys did nothing with it so why is it here? and i'd like to know whats up with "Gamer extermination 6.1" as for feedback I liked the game now not so much

Hey Relic nice to see a new fish lol you should read up on this its very...very unique

bevsxrs
02-17-2015, 11:36 AM
The game is ruined.

I could keep going.
But I won't.

you nailed it.

bruner
02-17-2015, 12:05 PM
you nailed it.

Agreed. extra

jfgarzon
02-17-2015, 12:07 PM
Why do you waste your time posting on here nothing is ever done with the feedback. They never address any concern. Have they explained anything about accomplices yet? Have they stated what was the reasoning for the insane raid boss life? No. They don't care they did a couple Ama ' s to make you believe they cared about your opinions. ......

abnugget
02-17-2015, 12:14 PM
The game is ruined.

I could keep going.
But I won't.

GREE read this and realize that MANY players agree with Sandukan's anger. You ruined Raid Boss. And what kind of serious game punishes high level players to the same extent that Gree does? You're ruining this game Gree

kimberleyj
02-17-2015, 01:27 PM
The game is ruined.

I could keep going.
But I won't.
What this person says ^ . Let's get rid of accomplice false stop ,it was a stupid idea and should never have gotten past the beta stage. The rb is so high my syn had somone from a top 5 team asking for our help that is how hard it is . The is still time to cut boss 100 down. I perfered Funzio.

Weasel
02-17-2015, 01:58 PM
What this person says ^ . Let's get rid of accomplice false stop ,it was a stupid idea and should never have gotten past the beta stage. The rb is so high my syn had somone from a top 5 team asking for our help that is how hard it is . The is still time to cut boss 100 down. I perfered Funzio.

Funzio was not any better, the game was just slower in those days. With no syndicates, events few and far between, their screw ups weren't as constantly obvious as they are now. There was time to forget, or mostly forget, one screw up before the next one came along. Now it's just a continuous stream.

At least there is consistency and it's reasonable to expect things to become screwed up before they do. Intelligent individuals take that as a sign to spend their disposable income anywhere but with Gree.

Camper
02-17-2015, 02:28 PM
The game is ruined.

I could keep going.
But I won't.

Couldn't have said it better.

sister morphine
02-17-2015, 02:47 PM
What's the point of these feedback threads? When's Engram going to come out of hiding and do an AMA?
Maybe he resigned when accomplices were sold in the store after he'd specifically stated they would not be. Someone must have overruled what had been a sensible decision, which would have prevented a few players spending insane amounts to gain immunity by accomplice.

lordsagacity
02-17-2015, 03:06 PM
You guys better find another company or switch to another profitable Gree team. CC is sinking fast...

ploop
02-17-2015, 03:21 PM
The game is ruined.

I could keep going.
But I won't.

Bingo. Well put.

Nighteg
02-17-2015, 03:28 PM
Maybe he resigned when accomplices were sold in the store after he'd specifically stated they would not be. Someone must have overruled what had been a sensible decision, which would have prevented a few players spending insane amounts to gain immunity by accomplice.

You could have a point if that was the only thing he lied about. But it wasn't. He made a very deceitful impression on me.

sister morphine
02-17-2015, 03:50 PM
You could have a point if that was the only thing he lied about. But it wasn't. He made a very deceitful impression on me.
Fair point, but neither he nor any of the other staffers who pop up here are ultimately the ones making the decisions.

Oh_TheHorror
02-17-2015, 05:37 PM
Hello Crime City Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Is this guy serious? Do you not read the forum? Let me simplify this. We hated accomplices/kingpins. We're glad you pulled the plug on them and no new ones are being released. However, we hate that the accomplices/kingpins we have acquired have no value now. If you don't know how to make them useful, just remove them from our inventory and we can pretend like that debacle never happened. We hate the Raid Boss health increase. Level 75 bosses are just as hard as the Level 100's last time. You can't possibly justify that. We hate 7-day wars. We hate that you only seem to be interested in making money as opposed to, you know, having a quality and enjoyable game. If all you care about are the uber rich players in the Top 20 teams, just tell us. I would rather you be honest about that than act like you give you a damn about the rest of the players.

aarondavidsdad
02-17-2015, 05:41 PM
What Horror said ^^^^^

bevsxrs
02-17-2015, 05:43 PM
Is this guy serious? Do you not read the forum? Let me simplify this. We hated accomplices/kingpins. We're glad you pulled the plug on them and no new ones are being released. However, we hate that the accomplices/kingpins we have acquired have no value now. If you don't know how to make them useful, just remove them from our inventory and we can pretend like that debacle never happened. We hate the Raid Boss health increase. Level 75 bosses are just as hard as the Level 100's last time. You can't possibly justify that. We hate 7-day wars. We hate that you only seem to be interested in making money as opposed to, you know, having a quality and enjoyable game. If all you care about are the uber rich players in the Top 20 teams, just tell us. I would rather you be honest about that than act like you give you a damn about the rest of the players.

pretty much sums it up...and I agree with you....however....no doubt someone will reply with sarcastic bs remark.

Winnson
02-17-2015, 06:21 PM
What do you plan to do with the feedback from the last thread?

Nothing, right?

Wipe it and put up a new one each week.

Gee, that‘s terrific.

aarondavidsdad
02-17-2015, 06:48 PM
How about getting some forum mods that aren't completely useless and have some ounce of sense?

Joe Pound
02-17-2015, 07:13 PM
I have played this game for over 3 yrs...and it has went from fun to feeling like its a 2nd job! Clash of Clans is looking pretty good right about now.

spiderman
02-17-2015, 09:23 PM
1. Raid Boss health increase is really to high of an increase for most syndicates, even with jumpers.
2. No Epic Boss this cycle?
3. Lengendary prizes are too low in stats , the add nothing to many players stats at all
4. Time to rise the syndicate bonus from 10 to 15, or something else. They have been maxed out and with the giving away of reduced banking %, limited timed building back and higher IPH's. It's time for an update.

Chris Boa
02-17-2015, 10:14 PM
The game is ruined.

I could keep going.
But I won't.

Couldn't have put it better, why are they destroying the game?

Cain!!
02-17-2015, 10:41 PM
this is bull ****

Habakuk
02-17-2015, 10:54 PM
The game is ruined.

I could keep going.
But I won't.

I agree with all.

Plus: At the moment it makes no sense to spend money on this game because you need crazy amounts to make a difference. I guess gold sales have dropped dramatically. That should hurt your developers and management most: they are not only ruining the fun in Crime City but also their jobs. Most who quit CC won't touch a Gree game again.

Captain Torgue
02-18-2015, 12:42 AM
I don't care what people say, I have nothing but positive things to say about Gree. Please keep up the good work and I'm absolutely loving the changes.

Ignore the haters Gree, they are just jelly.

Dirty Larry
02-18-2015, 03:56 AM
Raid Boss is not really fun. Kinda lame now.
Sweet move changing the accomplices. Started as overly important to win a fight. Then kinda important. Now not important at all. I would like the option to have my accomplices start a cult and ritualistically off themselves from my profile.

Tame the blame
02-18-2015, 04:25 AM
This is my take on the current events in crime city. I for one don't mind changes. They are changes and can always just change again. The people quitting and "retiring" just give my syn a jump to the top. I have played this game for a while, and have spent money like everyone else. You DON'T have to play it alll the time. I don't get why people think if you stop playing fot a week or two the world will explode and your account will dissappear. I see a lot of "keeping up with the jones", where if u stop playing everyone is gonna pass you up and you will be weak. Just play the game, and do the events you can complete. Though this game has got much harder, the real reason I keep playing is my syn/family.
That is all.

Winnson
02-18-2015, 05:10 AM
Raid Boss is not really fun. Kinda lame now.
Sweet move changing the accomplices. Started as overly important to win a fight. Then kinda important. Now not important at all. I would like the option to have my accomplices start a cult and ritualistically off themselves from my profile.

If we could perform graphic accomplice murder, or have them perform hari kari, that would be really cool.

Winnson
02-18-2015, 05:11 AM
And I will adjust my signature accordingly for each one I murder or that offs themselves.

Killer p
02-18-2015, 07:23 AM
The game is ruined.

I could keep going.
But I won't.

Yep 1 more, nailed it!!!!

rabid1
02-18-2015, 09:51 AM
The game is ruined.

I could keep going.
But I won't.

9. Information isn't given to us.
10. Information from us isn't considered.

plavine
02-19-2015, 11:57 AM
An example :
Current LTQ 11/15 needs 4300 energy for a reward under 2k/2k .
The accomplices have actually benefitted me , but I know I am in the minority.
Raid boss is insane !!!!uzi drops are minimal

aarondavidsdad
02-19-2015, 12:05 PM
The accomplices have actually benefitted me , but I know I am in the minority.

I'm with you. Accomplices benefit gamers who are active. I like them a lot and am disappointed they are essentially useless now.

spiderman
02-19-2015, 01:19 PM
I'm with you. Accomplices benefit gamers who are active. I like them a lot and am disappointed they are essentially useless now.

Thanks mate. It's great to hear from the other side of view, on this matter. Happy gaming mate.

Winnson
02-20-2015, 12:44 PM
Accomplices - replace each accomplice you have with an additional mafia member.

Winnson
02-20-2015, 12:57 PM
That would be a decent trade I think.

TZora
02-20-2015, 06:40 PM
no no no... this is not all useless, trust me. they will take all feedback from here, get in a round table meeting, discuss all the points and then work on those that makes them more money and the rest of the bs will go in the bin.

see ya next week :)

Chris SlimMaybe Bernard
02-22-2015, 07:28 PM
OF COURSE...most of you dont like the accomplices....a LOT of you cheated and glitched to get your 250m att/def with your outrageous iph.....the accomplices evened the playing field and gave some of us who didnt get the 1billion $$$ glitch or the gold glitch......if they arent gonna bring back the accomplices. ...then they should change the system...so you have a chance to rob ppl instead of getting robbed by those who have 50m more att/def than you.

Weasel
02-22-2015, 08:23 PM
OF COURSE...most of you dont like the accomplices....a LOT of you cheated and glitched to get your 250m att/def with your outrageous iph.....the accomplices evened the playing field and gave some of us who didnt get the 1billion $$$ glitch or the gold glitch......if they arent gonna bring back the accomplices. ...then they should change the system...so you have a chance to rob ppl instead of getting robbed by those who have 50m more att/def than you.

If someone cheated to get 250m attack/defence stats, they're doing something very wrong. There are legit players with stats in the billions.

Most of the people who liked accomplices have bad stats, don't know how to improve them, and can't afford the amount of gold it would take to catch up to some of the veteran players. Accomplices wiped the relevance of mafia stats and people were winning against people they shouldn't have legitimately been able to beat, mostly because buying the number of accomplices required to accomplish that was a fraction of a fraction of what it would have cost to buy mafia stats.

Good riddance to that non sense. If Gree really wants to try out a new system for fights and robberies, they are a multi-million dollar corporation, they can come up with the resources to try it in a new original title.

Captain Torgue
02-22-2015, 10:43 PM
no no no... this is not all useless, trust me. they will take all feedback from here, get in a round table meeting, discuss all the points and then work on those that makes them more money and the rest of the bs will go in the bin.

see ya next week :)

I doubt it, they will discuss it in their weekly meeting as seen here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81MWIsj2Kmc