PDA

View Full Version : What's the goal?

dbell525
02-17-2015, 10:53 AM
What are you hoping to achieve by increasing RB health so significantly? And oh yes, this is a serious question. So now most syns won't finish even normal let alone the whole thing. Is the goal to get everyone to buy more gold to finish? I sure hope players send the appropriate message being, NO! Is the goal to level the playing field? Well since no one can finish, I guess not. Is the goal to display the highest level of ignorance possible? NAILED IT!

aarondavidsdad
02-17-2015, 10:58 AM
I believe their ultimate goal is to siphon as much money from the top teams then shut the game down. Apparently the plan is in full motion.

Sam@
02-17-2015, 11:02 AM
The game would be bought by another company before they shut it down.

spiderman
02-17-2015, 04:30 PM
Ok. Mate, your goal is to complete the task at hand. No quitters allowed, only the strong survive. Happy gaming mate.

Tame the blame
02-18-2015, 04:32 AM
I know many syns that are working together to finish rb, and it seems to be working. Maybe gree just wants every syn to get along and work together. Good to have allies.

Therisa Perry
02-18-2015, 04:59 AM
A strong, active syndicate can easily finish, easy, normal, and most of elite. To finish elite, you would have to have mega high stats, and a lot of active members which is doable. My syndicate will probably finish them all, using only a bit of gold for level 100 boss. A few refills per person should hopefully do it. Raid Boss is doable, unlike the limited time elite missions!! I never have full energy, so I use up as much as physically possible, and only reach mission 14 or 15. Wtf?!?

Nighteg
02-18-2015, 05:08 AM
A strong, active syndicate can easily finish, easy, normal, and most of elite.

Blah blah blah.... blah.

cynicalmofo
02-18-2015, 06:21 AM
The only real logical thing would be if they added up every player's FA, multipled the value by 2 (2 FA's per boss) and then divided that total by the number of players to get the average score for 2 FA's - They then multiplied that by 60 to get the L100 health.

Syndicates above the average will be ok, those below are ****ed.

The game is heavily weighted towards the top 10% so the bottom 90% are ****ed in this case.

Dipstik
02-18-2015, 06:37 AM
I have a feeling that if they honestly used your formula, the raid boss would have like 2M health at level 100. Even if they only used players who have logged in in the past month or so it would still be unbelievably low. Elite mode should be a challenge for the teams that spend lots of gold. If you can't spend gold to distinguish yourself from the masses, then what's the point? People SHOULDN'T be able to finish elite mode for free.

Now crack down on jumpers, Gree.

Killer p
02-18-2015, 06:58 AM
I have a feeling that if they honestly used your formula, the raid boss would have like 2M health at level 100. Even if they only used players who have logged in in the past month or so it would still be unbelievably low. Elite mode should be a challenge for the teams that spend lots of gold. If you can't spend gold to distinguish yourself from the masses, then what's the point? People SHOULDN'T be able to finish elite mode for free.

I agree with you on everything you just posted except the last part, the teams/players that spend a lot of gold already get a massive advantage by ranking high in war, getting all box events and sltq's done! I dont think anyone can deny the fact that 20 Billion health is ridiculous!
Another thing a lot of people are forgetting is that this game is advertised as free, but actually if you play for free you wont get anywhere! and 1 more thing, When did actualy putting time and effort into a game become meaninless, i mean there is times i dont sleep for 72 hours to get more points during war and open more boxes or something like that AND THAT **** DOESNT GET REWARDED.
AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU GET REWARDED FOR HOW MUCH MONEY (NOT EFFORT) YOU PUT IN THE GAME!

Killer p
02-18-2015, 07:02 AM
To answer this thread i can only think of 1 thing, Top 10 are mad cause of the ammount of money they spent on accomplices, so gree is making it up to them by ensuring only they will finish!

Dipstik
02-18-2015, 07:11 AM
You play for free, but I'm willing to pay $1000 to beat the pants off of you. I might be an idiot, but Gree would have to be stupid not to give me that chance. If everyone gets the same prize for finishing the raid boss, why would I give Gree my $1000? If you don't like how the game works, play a different game.

fuzzy
02-18-2015, 07:11 AM
A strong, active syndicate can easily finish, easy, normal, and most of elite. To finish elite, you would have to have mega high stats, and a lot of active members which is doable. My syndicate will probably finish them all, using only a bit of gold for level 100 boss. A few refills per person should hopefully do it. Raid Boss is doable, unlike the limited time elite missions!! I never have full energy, so I use up as much as physically possible, and only reach mission 14 or 15. Wtf?!?

Its more then a few refills per person

Level 100 - 20,793,114,451

60 players at 346.5m FA attack to drop a level 100 for free

How many do you have at that FA strength?

Then you need to wait 1 hour 40 minutes before you can start your next boss if everyone hits at the start of it.

Time will start to become a factor. You need more then a little gold.

Run the numbers of your team.

spiderman
02-18-2015, 07:36 AM
You play for free, but I'm willing to pay $1000 to beat the pants off of you. I might be an idiot, but Gree would have to be stupid not to give me that chance. If everyone gets the same prize for finishing the raid boss, why would I give Gree my $1000? If you don't like how the game works, play a different game.

Ditto mate. It's that simple, players have choice to go elsewhere and play another game. Happy gaming mate.

Killer p
02-18-2015, 08:23 AM

Let me repeat myself since you dont know how to read, you pay and you get extra in almost all events, especially WAR, BOX, LTQ!

Let me do an example as i see that in fact you are an idiot! (your words not mine)
Free player in top 100=
finish EB = +10% Armour mod
finish RB = +4% mafiar mod maybe w****r+4%mafia mod
rank top 100 war = +10% gun mod +ok indi prize
rank top 100 sa= +7% explosive mod + ok indi prize

1000 dollar idiot=
finishes all
box event= +10% gun mod + indi 5% explosive mod
EB = +10% Armour mod
RB = +4%mafia plus w****r +4%mafia
2 times ltqs = +5% vehicle mod and +5% melee mod
War rank 1-5= 10% mafia mod + building or accomplice + good individual prize
sa rank 1-5= +5 % mafia mod + good indi prize

AFTER 20 DAYS
free player gets +10% Armour mod++4% mafia mod(maybe wrapper)+10% gun mod +ok indi prize+7% explosive mod + ok indi prize
1000 dollar idiot gets +10% gun mod+5%explosive+10%Armour+8%mafia+5%vehicle+5%mele e+10%mafia+good indi+5%mafia+good indi

And thats how it used to be and im not even counting the difference you get in raw stats!
Also if all free players quit and all was left were 1000 dollar idiots then why would you still give gree 1000 dollars, YOU NEED FREE PLAYERS MORE THAN YOU KNOW, TO AT LEAST MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON MORE THAN PIXELATED WEAPONS!

TheWarthog
02-18-2015, 08:50 AM
I get what you are saying and don't disagree that if a person is dumb enough to sink a mortgage payment into a "free" game every month (and assuming he isn't on the gub'ment dole or spending him/herself into bankruptcy that someone else will have to pay for), then hey...it's yor money. Throw it away how you like. This I have to take issue with...

If you don't like how the game works, play a different game.

I LIKED the way RB WAS, and the way the game WAS...and Gree changed it. That isn't dissatisfaction with the way the game works (or has historically). Thats dissatisfaction with the bastardization of the game.

For those of you (maybe mods included?) who seem to be unable to differentiate real "ugly words" from legitimate words that you don't really undestand, lemme help you out.

"bastardization - an act that debases or corrupts"

Exactly what has happened with RB.

Dipstik
02-18-2015, 08:53 AM
I see you are skilled in the arts of arguing on the internet... The time tested "Ad Hominem followed by straw man" technique.

I counter with... TL;DR!

Seriously, dude... I stopped reading after you made it clear that you're not worth listening to in the second line. If you want anyone to care what you think, try to be a little less obnoxious.

Killer p
02-18-2015, 09:00 AM
Another thing is when my customers dont like something we look at the problem and then we resolve it, but if i ever hear my staff saying well you can go somewhere else they would be fired straight away, even if a costumer was in my place telling another customer to go somewhere else he would get kicked out!
Now why are the mods not doing something about that, not only is dippy telling people to play something else but also spiderman, i feels like he works for candy crush the way he advertises it all over the crime city forums!

Killer p
02-18-2015, 09:10 AM
I see you are skilled in the arts of arguing on the internet... The time tested "Ad Hominem followed by straw man" technique.

I counter with... TL;DR!

Seriously, dude... I stopped reading after you made it clear that you're not worth listening to in the second line. If you want anyone to care what you think, try to be a little less obnoxious.

If that was stated at me fair enough, i was obnoxious, only because i hate trolls, and by definition that is what you are!

Troll
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Dipstik
02-18-2015, 09:14 AM
I have fun around here. What's your excuse? Doesn't change the fact that I'm still right.

http://jubageek.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/successful_troll.jpg

Killer p
02-18-2015, 09:26 AM
Good one! bored now!

Therisa Perry
02-18-2015, 01:14 PM
Ok, I didn't see that increase in raid boss health. I was talking about last rb... Now it is impossible...

Morgz
02-18-2015, 01:25 PM
Ok, I didn't see that increase in raid boss health. I was talking about last rb... Now it is impossible...
LOL really? So your post on the first page of this topic was written before you saw how much RB strength has been increased this time? I know more than one of us were thinking what top 10 syn do you play in?

Because most of the rest of the syns have zero chance. Its the same old argument. Sure, not every syn should be able to finish elite. That would be silly, and not very elite. The question is, where should the line be drawn? Should only top 10 syns be able to do elite? Top 50? Top 125? I think if ONLY top 10 syns can finish the event and win the prize, it won't be too long before they are so strong they have no one to play with except each other

I think the "goal" of this is to just weed a bunch of the free or low paying players. Maybe running some of those off will free up their server load, and allow them to cater more to the teams that are spending big gold.

JSTUNNA
02-18-2015, 02:13 PM
From my calculation, a bare minimum of 100 vaults per player on a 60 man syn is what it takes to complete this raid boss. Sorry, not worth $10,000.

Red BD
02-18-2015, 03:38 PM
Now crack down on jumpers, Gree.

But Gree loves jumpers cause the gold pockets love them.

willis3
02-18-2015, 08:04 PM
From my calculation, a bare minimum of 100 vaults per player on a 60 man syn is what it takes to complete this raid boss. Sorry, not worth $10,000.

You clearly failed math didn't you?