PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (2/17/15)

Relic
02-17-2015, 10:08 AM
Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (02/17/15)
Hello Kingdom Age Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Kingdom Age. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

• In-Game Events
• Customer Support
• Community Support
• Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Gal
02-17-2015, 10:27 AM
Please respond to this post...
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?106454-Open-letter-to-Gree-from-the-Founders-of-Kingdom-Age

Konan-Barbarian
02-17-2015, 12:28 PM
Weekly feedback ? What's the point. If you don't communicate back to us.

My opinion of the game is gong down hill, especially over the last week due to the more than usual gree-ups in the game events.

Lets see.
-New release only says "bug fixes". This is a total lack of communication. Some new features were added that we have to seek out and find. Word by players is getting around faster than any word from Gree. I think you added more bugs than you fixed.
-New building requires honor. Well that's ok, but then to upgrade it steals more honor if you have enough, otherwise it just steals your gold without upgrading. Then mid event it is changed to gold only, cheating all those that tried at first out of honor.
-One could build the blistering baths before the LTQ appeared in the quests, while that in itself is not all bad, it is just one more greed-up event.
-Next confusing issue is apparently in the quild epic boss event which runs about 7 days, that after 4 days you would be getting a prize with a bonus to help in the wilted fidelity event which ends only after 4 days. Now the conquest event menu shows that wilted fidelity is still active after it ended 3-4 days ago.
-Same conquest event menu also shows that Blisterfoot GLTQ has ended, when it is still going on.

OK so some of that is trivial, but it sure makes the game less fun, less appealing and makes me wonder why I am playing. I think I could find some other fun game without all the issues.

Oh lets see, heres a big one, War changed to 6 days long. There is plenty on this subject already in the forum so i'll just add this, I saw in the news not long ago, I think it was in Taiwan, were a game player at an internet café whom had been on a 3 day game binge, died from a heart attack while bingeing. This was the second reported case. You want to add stress to your player base. OK, expect less players. This is supposed to be fun, not stressful.

I certainly have enough sense to stop playing before I get stressed out, which seems to be getting closer.

Samskill
02-17-2015, 01:19 PM
All The feedbacks are already in this forum. What else u need?

Fromm
02-17-2015, 04:23 PM
Why is the only posts anyone from Gree has made are related to weekly feedback from us. Why can't we get feedback regarding all the issues we have recently had? There are a plethora of issues that require attention and the best you can do is ask us to post feedback in a weekly feedback thread? This is appalling!

[rudy]
02-17-2015, 04:24 PM
I think we need to have war EVERY WEEKEND because the players are obviously not spending enough for GREEd to hire real developers for this game.

[there you go, you can now adapt this "positive feedback" and put it as one of the bullet points in your ppt to present to management]

Toddiekska
02-18-2015, 05:48 AM
http://i.word.com/idictionary/feedback

Feedback

Full Definition
1 :the return to the input of a part of the output of a machine, system, or process (as for producing changes in an electronic circuit that improve performance or in an automatic control device that provide self-corrective action)
2 a :the partial reversion of the effects of a process to its source or to a preceding stage
b :the transmission of evaluative or corrective information about an action, event, or process to the original or controlling source; also :the information so transmitted

Gree employees, please review your definition of feedback and communicate with the KA players. Please and thank you.

E-I
02-18-2015, 11:37 AM
Here is your feedback Relic:

This post was deleted before, hopefully by mistake

Dear Gree KA Game Designer and Key Decision Maker:
Once again I am writing to represent many of the guilds in Kingdom Age. I am writing to share with you both concerns and kudos.
The biggest concern by all of the players is the upcoming planned 6 day war. Most of your players are gainfully employed (as are you) with families. This planned war is not popular because many of us do nothing during wars, but war. Playing a war that covers that much of the work week will be a hardship, and likely cause another large exodus from the game. We hope that you will reconsider and reduce this to the standard 3 days. This is a change that benefits all of us.
We really appreciate the shake to collect feature. That simplifies game play and should reduce the number of players accidentally selling buildings. We are also grateful on behalf of the newer players for the opportunity to acquire both through war prizes and purchase the +1 build feature. I’m sure that you are aware how popular that one is.
I tried to participate in this past weekend’s beta which included that feature. I can’t understand how the release occurred while it was still being beta tested.
We also appreciate the better drops/prizes on Epic Boss – everyone loves to see the health potions (we really missed these on Raid Boss last time and hope that they will return), but on the other hand, winning “expired” prizes is no fun and is quite frustrating. Receiving rewards for a temp time reduction on a box event that is over – or the prizes from the box is just frustrating players and makes them less likely to spend to complete the event.
Obviously, there are many other changes that we’d like to see and greatly appreciate that you are listening to many of our requests. But I want to reiterate that the biggest complaint overall is the planned 6 day war. Please review the schedule and see if we can help you achieve your goals other ways than a 6 day war.
Thank you from the Founders in Kingdom Age:
ATW Juniper
AoS Red Bob
BDD Mafi Mushkilla
BDK Tubes
BFF Queen of Hearts
CBD Hazzard
DLH Carrie
DSS Sere
DGG King Slayer
DG2. SlayerKing
DOF - Zoey
FiB Ryan
FiB2 Mace
FIB3 MiniXaviGalf
FMB Jomama
FUA Papa DLZ
GBG RichardLion
H€F Shalom
HLO Grug
HW Hilo3
HQ Lucas
IW .......
IK Ices
IL KingMarco
JFB Greg
KA1 Saibaby
KAR Chloe
KH Lor'slaw
KQJ Cryztal
KME Ina / G2
KWSN Ladybug
M&M Ronin
ME. Dennis
MOE Granny
MoM KeTiHa
MW Ken
MW2 Marke
Ni & BXK WE
NK Frothers
ODB Boefman
PFJ Shluggy
РОССИЯ Dragonfly
POF Slay Jr
RBN Don Juan de Marco & Espirit
RK 0 DragonLord317
RKSB1 TK good Queen
RoM Greg
RP doom reborn
SBE Fulcrom
SBG Joe Black
SBV Grand Dragon
SI Bo, Rally Squirrel
STS Golden Heroine
SoS SeaSerpent
TAP Toka
TCK Krissy
TFS Deb
TGK Dream Angel
TKE Sparhawk
tKC Fk Foo/ G2
TRB Warrior
TRJ Mrbillby
TRK Hotspur
TRL IceLady
TSA Vachau
TWS The WIld Crab
UK Jeremy
WLD Buljo@WLD@
XWRK Aneon

This represents founders of all of the top spending guilds, and many other guilds throughout KA. Quit ignoring it.

Relic
02-18-2015, 03:52 PM
All The feedbacks are already in this forum. What else u need?

Clem and I have decided on a weekly feedback thread so we can have a consolidated place to easily report your input to the development team on a more frequent basis. It's also easier to direct them to this thread to view your sentiments. While the dev team does check the forums, when doing our more frequent reporting it's nice to point them to a specific thread they can view. This gets them back to work on the game sooner, and less time navigating the forums.

Please respond to this post...
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?106454-Open-letter-to-Gree-from-the-Founders-of-Kingdom-Age

I am neither a Founder nor am I decision-maker on the game; however, the post you've linked here has been brought to the attention of the development team. The responsibility of reporting feedback to the team falls on the shoulders of Clem and me, and we actively do so. Please keep in mind that the final decision in making changes within the game is up to the development team and not the Community Managers.

Please do keep civilly posting constructive feedback -- both positive and negative -- in these designated threads. We want to do the best job we can in forwarding your thoughts on the game to the team, and these threads make it easier for us to do so.

truthteller
02-18-2015, 04:24 PM
Clem and I have decided on a weekly feedback thread so we can have a consolidated place to easily report your input to the development team on a more frequent basis. It's also easier to direct them to this thread to view your sentiments. While the dev team does check the forums, when doing our more frequent reporting it's nice to point them to a specific thread they can view. This gets them back to work on the game sooner, and less time navigating the forums.

I am neither a Founder nor am I decision-maker on the game; however, the post you've linked here has been brought to the attention of the development team. The responsibility of reporting feedback to the team falls on the shoulders of Clem and me, and we actively do so. Please keep in mind that the final decision in making changes within the game is up to the development team and not the Community Managers.

Please do keep civilly posting constructive feedback -- both positive and negative -- in these designated threads. We want to do the best job we can in forwarding your thoughts on the game to the team, and these threads make it easier for us to do so.

What is the point of Feedback if the developers will still do what "they think is best" and not listen to the community??
all prior feedback on RB have been Negative and asking to reduce RB health, yet, current RB was increased 89% across the board

and please do not state that most guild finish RB in a few hours...........because maybe 1 or 2 guilds do finish RB heroic on day 4, but the rest barely finish normal and a few levels of heroic

Tojo
02-18-2015, 05:14 PM
It seems ever since these ask the developer anything forums the events have gotten
out of control. Some where there is a disconnect. In my opinion the developers
Are in need of generating cash and really don't understand the game or the play of
The game. I have seen this in many business models through out my career
Put mods, programmers and development in the same room for 1 month.
Bring management in once a week and present, not ideas but facts.
Your separation is obvious and the game ignorance is shining.
Help yourselves and us !

Saint-BEL
02-19-2015, 12:22 AM
Relic, all the feedback in the world isn't going to save this game when you guys keep screwing us over with insane events like the current raid boss.

Lord Vyper
02-19-2015, 01:08 AM
feedback... hmmm....
First of all: It's a great idea to have a weekly feedback thread here. It will be really good if we get answers from gree to our issues here - if not than this weekly feed back thread will be useless.

1. Nothing more to say about the 6 day war... (we all have familys, jobs and so on - please don't do that to us!)

2. Bug in the guild-trial reward.... Many player have the problem that the guild-trial part of the heroic trial quest in unchecked after opening the bog chest. This happens in the 2nd cycle now and most have thought that you solved the problem. Since it is an important reward you should help those player. The answer some of my guild mates got from the support was like 'sorry, but there is nothing what we can do about that - your fault that you oppened the chest before finishing indi-trials'. This answer is inappropriate and not helping to motivate you player - I think none of this player will spend gems in the upcoming war after being treaten like this.

3. EB daily rewards: temp bonusses are bad - but temp bonusses for past events??? That's at least something new :D Please change it in a way that it will work for the next box event too....

4. RB: RB health was a problem last time... to raise the health by 89% is not really helpful. Beside the problem that only a few top guilds will finish heroic RB many smaller guilds will fail to finish even RB normal - this will kill the fun for them in this event. What happens is the following: Before the health changes were made my guild was close to finish RB heroic. We planned to do so with gems for the next time (because it would have been possible with an reasonable amount of gems...) - than Boss health was increase by nearly 300%... we finished normal and farmed bosses. No need to spend gems because we would have need an insane amount.

5. Off topic: You can check my accounts: I'm a mid-gemmer and I really pay for this game... I normally use 90% or more of my gems during war. I will use the same amount during a 24h war or a 6 day way - this is what I want to pay for the game. I will not spend gems for RB or EB - If I can finish more events and get good rewards than I'm motivated to spend gems during battle to use my new units/equipment. Many members of my guild think the same way. If you kill the fun in the events dbetween war it will lead to less gem usage

Vclone
02-19-2015, 03:37 AM
This thread seems pointless. We can give you all the feedback you want, it seems like you are not bringing our very valuable information to the developers. It is also possible the the developers are not listening to what you tell them. Either way, I feel like this forum has become useles as we are ignored. If the Raid Boss health stayed the same or went down, then you would have our trust (and money). An 89% increase after all of last month's feedback destroyed any faith or trust that I have in this type of post.

You asked for feedback...there it is. Feedback is worth nothing here.

E-I
02-19-2015, 05:46 AM
This thread seems pointless. We can give you all the feedback you want, it seems like you are not bringing our very valuable information to the developers. It is also possible the the developers are not listening to what you tell them. Either way, I feel like this forum has become useles as we are ignored. If the Raid Boss health stayed the same or went down, then you would have our trust (and money). An 89% increase after all of last month's feedback destroyed any faith or trust that I have in this type of post.

You asked for feedback...there it is. Feedback is worth nothing here.

^^^^^This.

candii
02-19-2015, 04:16 PM
I'd like to request that the community managers make an additional sticky, and post the developers' response to our feedback the prior week

Jnsolberg
02-19-2015, 05:27 PM
I'd like to request that the community managers make an additional sticky, and post the developers' response to our feedback the prior week

Great idea!
Assuming we get any response from them.

Valid or
02-19-2015, 07:11 PM
Would be great if we had some line to the people we have the most issues with, the management team, they tell the devs what they want and the developers make it happen.
Since our biggest concern is how it looks like gree is trying to increase there revenue, by making events harder so we have to gem more.
Well then management would have told the devs "we need to increase this" and they complied.
We need to get gree management to look at it, to be able to fix it.
But all we have to complain/ state our thoughts and feelings to are the community managers, the development team, and the forum mods, and none of these people have the power to adressed our concerns.
If this could happen, then the development team could do the job they enjoy doing(which is develop the game), without playing the middleman for upper management.

grantsmith1
02-20-2015, 06:35 AM
since the new allies were added taking the max to 525 if I go over 500 allies I can only see players with exactly 525 allies and cant see anyone over level 207 .... I know from talking to other members that others have the same issue and with the PvP event due to start today this places a serious disadvantage on anyone that has this issue as both the number and quality of opponents in our battle lists is affected. Please get this sorted ASAP

The red Baron
02-20-2015, 11:26 AM
I was happy to get a PvP again, but this is a mess.
The temples most are still upgrading, little chance to find 1 to raid and the market place ( i still search a temple) nearly nobody has one. A bad gem building.
Means we have to use hours to find nothing.
Bad done

Jant114
02-20-2015, 11:46 AM
I found a temple to raid pretty quicky. But a marketplace? I've never even seen one. I had to go into the store to see what it looked like. And after prowling around to a bunch of sites, can't find one. I'm not going to waste my time further. Actually, I came here to see if 'marketplace' was a typo or bad translation and the building w need to attack is actually a different one. Oh well.

truthteller
02-20-2015, 11:47 AM
that is not all................. 99% of players did not waste gems buying for example the marketplace and that is 2/5 goal, I guess the other goals will be the other buildings that 99% of players did not buy

great evet GREEdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truthteller
02-20-2015, 11:48 AM
I found a temple to raid pretty quicky. But a marketplace? I've never even seen one. I had to go into the store to see what it looked like. And after prowling around to a bunch of sites, can't find one. I'm not going to waste my time further. Actually, I came here to see if 'marketplace' was a typo or bad translation and the building w need to attack is actually a different one. Oh well.

Same here, I have "visited" lots of the top 10 guilds rivals.........and Nothing, nada, zero, zip, marketplace

Konan-Barbarian
02-20-2015, 11:54 AM
I'm not sure. It took me about only 20 visits to find a raidable temple. I'd say less than half had one as unraidable and most were like level 4 or 5 so I'm sure they were still upgrading. I did get lucky and find one that had already been raided 2 times, so it was nice the other players didn't totally sack it.

As for the marketplace, I don't think i've ever seen one in the past week of raiding, I didn't buy any myself.

I don't see much success in completing this quest, let alone 3 days of it.

update:
out of about 50 kingdoms visited I found 2 marketplace carts, unreadable. One was even a level 4 so I bet it is still upgrading.

Saint-BEL
02-20-2015, 11:56 AM
Yea, I think almost none will be able to finish individual swamp assault which is quite a shame cause it looked like fun.

Guess I will just keep myself busy completing guild part :)

Perhaps next time use ordinary gold buildings that most people have and simply increase the amount of raidings you need to do?

Gal
02-20-2015, 12:07 PM

Ditto - I had no clue what a marketplace was. Once I figured it out, I realized I was done. I don't know a soul who bought one.:mad:

the_bob
02-20-2015, 12:26 PM
A bad gem building.

Are you kidding? The Marketplace is a pretty decent building and it's only 60 gems. Most people can get that from the free TapJoy gems in about an hour.

The problem is that any Marketplaces out there right now are more than likely still upgrading. Even if they aren't they have an 18 hour collect time. Finding one ready to raid is the closest thing to impossible that Gree has ever expected us to do.

I've already found several Marketplaces and several Stone Quarries. Not a single one was raidable.

Edit: Found a raidable Stone Quarry. No Marketplace yet.

Valid or
02-20-2015, 01:28 PM
This shows how much our feedback actually gets listen to now.
Everything we have said, the opposite was done. We said the raid boss health was increased too much..it got increased again. We said it was a bad idea to use buildings that people are currently upgrading(as the way the game is designed makes them unraidable) in a quest where we have to raid them, and now we can't find what we need to raid, as they are being upgraded.
The only thing you have not done that was opposite has been the 6 day war, we have said its not a good idea to run a 6 day war, so you going to make it 12 days now? Why not your batting 1000 here.
Sarcasm aside, please take a min to review what your players have said. At this rate you won't have meany players left, for KA or any other of your games.
Good news or good reviews take time to spread, bad news or bad reviews spread like wildfire or faster, how long before we start to leave bad reviews on sites and the App Store, when we see the name gree?

Ryosaeba
02-20-2015, 10:05 PM
They should rename the event "Needle In a Haystack."

OlderNDirt
02-21-2015, 01:59 PM
MARKETPLACE- don't waste your time. Found 3 out of 86 visits, all from hackers with over 3 billion points. Found a low level player, but was upgrading. Clearly no one is wasting gems on this low payout build. Waste of time and an event that is u winnable being stuck at level 2.

Konan-Barbarian
02-23-2015, 06:09 AM
The Swamp Assult was the worst event I have ever seen and that is the kindest thing I can say about it.
-
I spent 5 hours searching for a raidable marketplace one day, maybe 8 hours over time the next day. Out of about 300-500 kingdom visits, I found about 3 that were within my attack range, but still unraidable. The other 7 were about my stats and I tried to raid the only one that was raidable and failed, which didn't count. That is about 2% of kingdoms have a market place. Very poor odds. And the time spent was way too much required.

Valid or
02-23-2015, 07:39 AM
Swamp assault,
Day one, found a temple after about 2 hours, so not too bad, a lot were upgrading or already raided.
5 hours on looking for a raidable marketplace. No marketplace.
Day 2, 10 hours, no marketplace that was raidable by me. Saw two, but the stats on those kingdoms, ouch, over 2b a/d.
Day 3, 10 hours, found one marketplace with one hit left on it. Am now at 1/2 for marketplace.
End of day 3 of the event..heading back to see if I can complete this part..of if this is it.
visited Aprox 20-30 kingdoms an hour Throughout the event. By the end of today, will have visited 550-600+ kingdoms looking for one building.

Fromm
02-23-2015, 10:13 AM
Swamp Assault would have been a great event if you would have made it a little more attainable. If you made the event based on limited time buildings that had a quest associated with them we would have more to choose from. I understand you don't want to make the quests easy for us to complete, but at least make them reasonable. I would enjoy the event if it was tied to buildings more readily available.

Tachyon
02-23-2015, 02:19 PM
Some suggestions to improve the game:

* Do away with the battle animations, they are pointless, time-consuming, and add to the game's bloat.

* It is frustrating when one can't find a weak-enough opponent to attack or raid, what if you could do a double-strength attack by using two stamina points instead of one? And triple-strength with three points, etc. One variation of this idea is already in effect, the mega-attacks that one can do during CoK - although the rules and scoring make that an inviting option only when attacking the guild guardian.

* When I visit a rival's kingdom and want to attack that rival, I often have a hard time finding him or her to do that attack. An option for doing the attack that didn't require finding the rival's avatar would be appreciated.

Valid or
02-23-2015, 04:28 PM
Hmm, not a word from gree, was hoping they might acknowledge the difficulty we had attempting that quest just to fail in the end...finished on part 2 1/2.