PDA

View Full Version : Good bye

Jaguar69
02-17-2015, 07:52 AM
Together with 5 members of my team, we're leaving the game due to a too poor management.
Was great "meeting" all of you, a good sample of humanity.

Take care.

mieyb3270
02-17-2015, 08:07 AM
Getting pretty close to joining you on that!

Rolinz
02-17-2015, 08:48 AM
Together with 5 members of my team, we're leaving the game due to a too poor management.

Take care.

Good Luck! I wish I had your determination to leave this game like you.

Getting pretty close to joining you on that!

I think a lot of people feel the same way. I admit I am an idiot for thinking GREEdy will get their heads out of their you know what!

CC1
02-17-2015, 09:15 AM

Take care.

I just came to the same decision. Congratulations! "FREEDOM!!!!!"
It's awesome on the other side.

mieyb3270
02-17-2015, 09:19 AM
I think it's hard to leave because many of us have invested not only real money, but a lot of time into the game and walking away from it seems like a huge waste.....puts a bad taste in your mouth....so I'm weaning myself away from the game.....left a top 15/25 team a couple weeks ago, started two small mini's up, and have a nice little 4 team faction that I play at MY leisure, not when an officer decides it's time, when I'm ready to play, and when I want to play, I play. Sure it'll drive my stats down, sure my base will be devalued over time, but GREE does that to us every update.....Their business model is to make SUP and the top 5 teams happy. So they continue to spend a crap load of money on absolutely nothing.....at the end of the day, what can you show for it? You use to be able to show progress in your stats, and your game. As you progressed you were able to do missions easier, and have a lot of fun. Now that's all gone, so they can make it challenging for about 300-400 players, while the people who only spent a small fortune, or nothing at all are left behind.

I don't know how to increase my attack stats any higher without spending $200-$300 a month, I have 500 allies, which equates to what 2000/2500 units (I have no idea anymore how many units each ally brings in), a small +49 bump in alliance which god knows how many actual more units I can bring in knowing GREE's math.....I have 17,000 units, even if I buy using game cash the most expensive units, it does nothing to my Attack/Defense because I'm maxed out. It really sucks, great game, horrible management, and really poor QA staff.

Ok ranted long enough gotta get ....back to work!

Speed ump
02-17-2015, 10:15 AM
The changes GREE makes sure arnt to keep SUP happy. In reality we should be untouchable, everytime a few of us are, they change something so we are not. If anything it caters to the masses, to keep them happy, because they can attack so much higher up. Long ago we were told they never had a plan that included people staying so long at the top. It went against their plans. We just learn to adapt and keep winning despite the changes

2MblaZ
02-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Goodbye Cruel [GREE] World!!!.... :rolleyes:

2MblaZ
02-17-2015, 10:32 AM
The changes GREE makes sure arnt to keep SUP happy. In reality we should be untouchable, everytime a few of us are, they change something so we are not. If anything it caters to the masses, to keep them happy, because they can attack so much higher up. Long ago we were told they never had a plan that included people staying so long at the top. It went against their plans. We just learn to adapt and keep winning despite the changes

Maybe that's what kept you motivated and still stay on top. Had they not changed anything, perhaps you'd have all folded long ago simply out of boredom. GREE knows how addictive gaming is so they very smartly change game so top [not only top 1] teams/players stay on their toes and keep spending high in order to stay on top... it's business in the end, and they do all they can to keep that $ coming their way in the first place...

DelAWOL
02-17-2015, 05:38 PM
I did the same, I nuked both bases accounts recycled everything and donated as much as I could to a faction, I enjoyed the game and most of the people I "met" but the way the game has gone has made it pointless to continue, I could have carried on gold free but would have been uncompetitive and unable to raise my stats to make what I considered to be a worthwhile impact even though I finished top 500 India in the last 2 WD's.
My reasons....first as an iOS user in the UK it cost me more to buy gold than anyone else, not only in the world but in the UK.
Second the complete lack of customer service and feedback from Gree, I appreciate the Mods on here are well intentioned but when things are really bad Clem and co go into hiding as do the Devs. The events are flawed and full of glitches, the clock has a mind of its own, the events are either ridiculously easy or put so far out of reach they are unobtainable. My faction managed to complete Masters in the RB 3 events ago, a first for us and we felt a good sense of achievement , Gree then put that out of our reach with increased health or lower drop rates, it would take several cycles to get back to the point where we could once again complete.
A game is meant to be fun Gree, sadly you've taken all the fun away, if it wasn't for the players you would have no game and no income, you would do well to remember that Gree

Boss Roger
02-17-2015, 07:35 PM
Seems like alot of people are missing the point. Its a silly game in your phone to pass the time while sitting in your dentist's waiting room. Nothing more. I spent the first year of that game (and a few thousand dollars) thinking otherwise.
There is a social aspect to the game designed to create the necessary sense of competiveness required to appeal
to your ego, and hence, your wallet.

Play, don't play, but quit whining. The game won't miss any of us.

sstuutss
02-17-2015, 07:40 PM
Play, don't play, but quit whining. The game won't miss any of us.
No, but it will sure miss all of us. Of course gree are the only ones that (should) know what the numbers really are.

Boss Roger
02-17-2015, 07:47 PM
Point taken sstuutss, but "all of us" won't actually quit will we? One thing the world will never run out of is dummies with disposable income. GREE knows that better than anyone!

FireCracker
02-17-2015, 08:00 PM
I know the feeling

Brandon Barber
02-17-2015, 08:11 PM
So if they arent catering to sups and the other full time die hard idiots spending our nations and worlds wealth on virtual "time passers" sense of "fun" and "challenge" how come the exact same events are getting more and more out reach as my power and energy gain and gain and gain???? Did anyone see how much just iOS micro purchases raked in last year........ $100b usd........the end is near people and gree plans to sit pretty when it all comes crashing down around us

Boss Roger
02-17-2015, 08:21 PM
Seems likely doesn't it. The same big spenders will simply relocate their addictive behaviour to Clash of Clans so they can have these same discussions over there in 6 months. Apple could care less which cartoon pictures we buy in which cartoon.

WBS
02-17-2015, 08:35 PM

I'm guessing you are right about gree making changes so you are not untouchable by those who spend a little less money than you. But come on speed ump you haven't adapted you just continue to spend the most money. Nothing more nothing less. You are smarter than your comment.

Wildblue
02-18-2015, 04:29 AM
Right on. A lot of us are at that tipping point as well. Everybody has that straw that breaks the camel's back, crosses the line, and makes them finally quit. I'm close.

Jhenry02
02-18-2015, 04:40 AM

Yeah! Way to go you weiner!
I am only still around, because I just want to outlast speed ump. Once he retires; so do I. It's probably the only way I can ever truly beat a pirate; aside from a spelling bee.

-J

iamnasty
02-18-2015, 06:07 AM
The choice is yours ☠.........moo™������

King little fruit fly
02-27-2015, 04:17 PM
Cough, cough, why is it so quiet here? Lol;)