PDA

View Full Version : Gold calculator out there?

Thumpr
02-16-2015, 07:10 PM
Pb made one awhile ago, but I think he retired and retired the website he maintained. Did anyone pick it up or create a new version? Thread for reference is below.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?77156-Community-Tool-LTQ-Energy-amp-Gold-Calculator/page3

And this was a way to determine how much gold you'd need to finish an ltq based on time left, energy regen, etc..

Annihilator2
02-17-2015, 09:31 AM
Does somebody continue to buy gold in this game that goes to die?

NexusImperium
02-17-2015, 04:32 PM
Lol a lot more people are buying gold than you realize. This game isn't anywhere close to its death.

In essence, the gold spenders are the dark forces that keep a zombified corpse animated.

And who am I to complain? These folks are the ones to whom we (those of us who enjoy the game) owe a debt of gratitude.

Thumpr
02-18-2015, 03:23 PM
So....not so helpful... guessing the answer is no then. PB's tool was really useful for planning out what events were remotely possible or just slightly out of reach etc. was hoping someone picked up powerbang's mantle.

& The Horse U Rode In On
02-19-2015, 01:32 PM
I asked danimal in a note attached to a contribution a while back because that link is still in every spreadsheet, but got no answer. And it isn't about buying gold any more, it is about using wisely that which you have left.