PDA

View Full Version : A lot of Unhappy Customers - Do They Care No?

fan139
02-16-2015, 04:34 PM
So you improved SA, but in the same cycle

You Robbed players of real money
You made RB pointless
7 day war after this?!

My real question is are you trying to ruin your own business, or are there people telling you that people will spend no matter what.....

If you dont see a decrease in revenue I will be shocked - With the amount of refunds that are being handed out i wouldn't be surprised if you owe apple and google money instead of receiving it.

I am not sure why I wrote this, falling on death ears....

Hansell
02-16-2015, 05:08 PM
So you improved SA, but in the same cycle

You Robbed players of real money
You made RB pointless
7 day war after this?!

My real question is are you trying to ruin your own business, or are there people telling you that people will spend no matter what.....

If you dont see a decrease in revenue I will be shocked - With the amount of refunds that are being handed out i wouldn't be surprised if you owe apple and google money instead of receiving it.

I am not sure why I wrote this, falling on death ears....

Death ears ?!? ... I LOLed

On another note, videos seem broken. Click ,then black screen ,then poof... Awesome

fan139
02-16-2015, 05:23 PM
Death ears ?!? ... I LOLed

On another note, videos seem broken. Click ,then black screen ,then poof... Awesome

Send a ticket, get an automated response, they dont care.....

I see a pattern emerging here

spiderman
02-16-2015, 06:26 PM
Ditto mate. Quit, it's your option. Go play Candy Crush, it could be better suited for others. Happy gaming mate.

cloud strife
02-16-2015, 06:33 PM
Let's all boycott gree!

Winnson
02-16-2015, 06:43 PM
At this point, it really does seem like a sociological experiment in customer abuse.

Well it worked on me. I will not be spending real money on this game again.

Sandukan
02-16-2015, 06:48 PM
At this point, it really does seem like a sociological experiment in customer abuse.

Well it worked on me. I will not be spending real money on this game again.

I keep thinking this exact thing.
I wouldn't be surprised if the game is ran by lab animals as part of an experiment.

-Batman-
02-17-2015, 12:04 AM
How long until fubar EB and ruin another event

Gr3g
02-17-2015, 12:18 AM
Japanese mobile gaming giant Gree reported dismal results for the second quarter of its fiscal year 2015 today, writing off JPY 7.6 billion (US$65 million) in net losses. It’s Gree’s second net loss as a public company, after landing JPY 311 million (US$2.6 million) in the red during the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2013. The firm listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2008.

Trust me they'really talking a loss...GREE sell the game to me please I have a background in mobile development (java, html5, xml, MYsql) or hire me I have an IQ higher then most of your monkeys but I guess that makes me over qualified then lol

If you sell me the game I get a discount For the $12,465 I spent right?

sister morphine
02-17-2015, 12:41 AM
Trust me they'really talking a loss...GREE sell the game to me please I have a background in mobile development (java, html5, xml, MYsql) or hire me I have an IQ higher then most of your monkeys but I guess that makes me over qualified then lol

Gree had an extraordinary loss of ¥11.69 billion (that's $99 million) so yes, they're hurting - 2nd quarter report 2015 (http://v4.eir-parts.net/DocumentTemp/20150217_052325798_iln04z55a2yeyiiv0umpuxyg_0.pdf) - coming on top of declining sales.

For Crime City, some very short-sighted decisions designed to suck money out of 'top players' have come home to roost as those players have become over mighty compared to all others. How many of them even do LTQs now? Would they get any meaningful stats boost for their gold if they did (even more so now modifiers have been removed). How many regular players do LTQs now when you can't even complete normal without gold and the prize for doing so is a joke really.

Raid Boss health hike presents an opportunity for the top teams to send a clear message to Gree. Come to an agreement to stop at a given point so no team gains an advantage over the others, and then send a joint letter to Gree telling them they have agreed to stop playing the event because the hike has destroyed any fun for the vast majority of the player base and do Gree really expect the biggest spenders to bankroll them to reduce their financial losses this quarter.

Dipstik
02-17-2015, 04:22 AM
Brags about his IQ... In the same post he tells us he spent $12k on crime city...

cynicalmofo
02-17-2015, 04:50 AM
Brags about his IQ... In the same post he tells us he spent $12k on crime city...

He didn't brag about his IQ, he said it was higher than most of the Gree Monkey's IQ's.

That basically makes it above 70 which is still classed as well below average.

Nighteg
02-17-2015, 05:37 AM
In 2014 Gree had a net income of 146.1m USD (compared 189.6 in 2013 and 403.9 in 2012).
Quarterly, they started losing during Q2 of the 2014 fiscal year, with -64.4m USD. Exclude the extraordinary loss, you'll get a pretty steady profit, even slightly increasing from quarter to quarter.

Max Power
02-17-2015, 06:24 AM

LOL...that is the first thing that popped into my head. If you spent 12k of a phone game, I think the monkey has a strong case.

aarondavidsdad
02-17-2015, 06:33 AM
$12k is a lot of jack, Jack. I could make more than 12 months of house payments with that sitting around but to each his own.

sister morphine
02-17-2015, 06:45 AM
LOL...that is the first thing that popped into my head. If you spent 12k of a phone game, I think the monkey has a strong case.
Still chump change compared to some, lol

Max Power
02-17-2015, 06:51 AM
Still chump change compared to some, lol

Or.....chimp change!

<rim shot>

bruner
02-17-2015, 11:58 AM
Does anyone have a good clan in Clash of Clans? Looking to start a new game.

kimberleyj
02-17-2015, 12:58 PM
Rb health was raisen in mw I guess it was a big money maker seen as they brought the health increase to cc .

MK Loves You
02-17-2015, 01:29 PM
Gree is a troll. The more you get upset about what they do the happier they are.

bevsxrs
02-17-2015, 01:57 PM
maybe they are looking for us to fund their merger and dissolve of FEYNMAN CO LTD.

spiderman
02-17-2015, 05:13 PM
Please send in a ticket to GREE support. Happy gaming mate.

Gr3g
02-18-2015, 04:44 AM

Well I said I’d never talk to you or your boyfriend again but I’m going to lie. I’m going to say something people say all the time to you, you just can’t comprehend it so you continue to aggravate and piss everyone off, you and your boyfriend goofy love to stir the pot and I’m not talking on this forum in every one you ever post in thus that name fits you :D YOU CAN’T TAKE A JOKE OR GET SARCASM even the simple kind.

But let me explain it to you on how to understand what I said so maybe I can crack some of those rocks floating around up there

Hire me I have an IQ higher than most of your monkeys but I guess that makes me over qualified then lol

let’s start off with “Hire me I have an IQ higher than most of your monkeys” first off if I was applying for a job or if I really wanted a job with a company like gree I wouldn’t refer to my possible follow co-workers as “Monkeys” that's just stupid, let alone on my interview but you miss read that. Second Animals don’t use the IQ system so again what I said about having a higher IQ then a monkey was a joke, they use something called “Animal cognition” look it up. Thirdly I’m implying that the people who work for Gree aren’t intelligence to human standers and what they have been doing doesn’t seem smart.

Now to that part about me spending $12K+ “If you sell me the game I get a discount For the $12,465 I spent right?“ Again a joke witch was missed by some people anyway I was talking about the money Gree has lost at that time and to quote myself (again) so you understand this next part “writing off JPY 7.6 billion (US$65 million)” so yes I have spent $12,465 on the game it’s just that, that money is JPY and not USD so I’ll do the math its $104.53 USD haha XD

I just never told you that :)

You never say the right thing or know what you’re talking about half the time and I don’t know if you don’t realize it or not but you seem to spin people the wrong way you need to mature or try talking in a different way. I’m not trying to be a jerk or be mean it’s just that basically you’ve call me a stupid, a baby, a hack, and hacker witch by the way using a file explorer on an android device to clear data is a big hack so big you’ll do 4-6 years if you get caught (Sarcasm I’m joking) you’ve told me to enjoy my ban I’m still here but I know what you’re going to say “I never said some of that” and I’d say yes you did, words actually mean stuff to people like me so when you say stuff like “in the same post he tells us he spent $12k on crime city” that really means hey look who’s really stupid this guy witch if you read the post or could of heard my tone of voice when I said it you would of known what I meant. You can’t hear tone in text that’s what people miss all the time and sometimes it becomes offensive and irritating to people…its ok to admit your mistakes and let other people be cool for once without you jumping down their throats when they’re taking about how they feel and their frustrations (God Forbid someone do something like)and I’m just not talking to Dipstick here this is for everyone you don’t have to attack other people when all they want to do is say how they feel that’s why someone is always fighting in here. Why don’t you get out of your house and worry about the real problems like world hunger or our brave men and women dying overseas? Huh? What’d you say about that? Why don’t you Contact a Recruiter and join the military and fight a real war. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GROW UP, YOU FIGHT ABOUT STUPID STUFF BE HAPPY YOU’RE ALIVE AND LIVING IN A HOME WHERE YOU CAN AFFORD THE PC, PHONE OR TABLET YOU PLAY ON OR WHY DON’T YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR HEALTH? Oh I know because it matters so we don’t talk about that’s what’s wrong with this world Have a nice day

My Sources

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_cognition
https://www.google.com/#q=JPY+to+USD
https://www.techinasia.com/

Winnson
02-18-2015, 05:22 AM
Who's the whatsit now?

Weasel
02-18-2015, 05:46 AM
Well I said I’d never talk to you or your boyfriend again but I’m going to lie. I’m going to say something people say all the time to you, you just can’t comprehend it so you continue to aggravate and piss everyone off, you and your boyfriend goofy love to stir the pot and I’m not talking on this forum in every one you ever post in thus that name fits you :D YOU CAN’T TAKE A JOKE OR GET SARCASM even the simple kind.

But let me explain it to you on how to understand what I said so maybe I can crack some of those rocks floating around up there

let’s start off with “Hire me I have an IQ higher than most of your monkeys” first off if I was applying for a job or if I really wanted a job with a company like gree I wouldn’t refer to my possible follow co-workers as “Monkeys” that's just stupid, let alone on my interview but you miss read that. Second Animals don’t use the IQ system so again what I said about having a higher IQ then a monkey was a joke, they use something called “Animal cognition” look it up. Thirdly I’m implying that the people who work for Gree aren’t intelligence to human standers and what they have been doing doesn’t seem smart.

Now to that part about me spending $12K+ “If you sell me the game I get a discount For the $12,465 I spent right?“ Again a joke witch was missed by some people anyway I was talking about the money Gree has lost at that time and to quote myself (again) so you understand this next part “writing off JPY 7.6 billion (US$65 million)” so yes I have spent $12,465 on the game it’s just that, that money is JPY and not USD so I’ll do the math its $104.53 USD haha XD

I just never told you that :)

You never say the right thing or know what you’re talking about half the time and I don’t know if you don’t realize it or not but you seem to spin people the wrong way you need to mature or try talking in a different way. I’m not trying to be a jerk or be mean it’s just that basically you’ve call me a stupid, a baby, a hack, and hacker witch by the way using a file explorer on an android device to clear data is a big hack so big you’ll do 4-6 years if you get caught (Sarcasm I’m joking) you’ve told me to enjoy my ban I’m still here but I know what you’re going to say “I never said some of that” and I’d say yes you did, words actually mean stuff to people like me so when you say stuff like “in the same post he tells us he spent $12k on crime city” that really means hey look who’s really stupid this guy witch if you read the post or could of heard my tone of voice when I said it you would of known what I meant. You can’t hear tone in text that’s what people miss all the time and sometimes it becomes offensive and irritating to people…its ok to admit your mistakes and let other people be cool for once without you jumping down their throats when they’re taking about how they feel and their frustrations (God Forbid someone do something like)and I’m just not talking to Dipstick here this is for everyone you don’t have to attack other people when all they want to do is say how they feel that’s why someone is always fighting in here. Why don’t you get out of your house and worry about the really problems like world hunger or our brave men and women dying overseas? Huh? What’d you say about that? Why don’t you Contact a Recruiter and join the military and fight a real war. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GROW UP, YOU FIGHT ABOUT STUPID STUFF BE HAPPY YOU’RE ALIVE AND LIVING IN A HOME WHERE YOU CAN AFFORD THE PC, PHONE OR TABLET YOU PLAY ON OR WHY DON’T YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR HEALTH? Oh I know because it matters so we don’t talk about that’s what’s wrong with this world Have a nice day

I’d like to say sorry to the mods (the ones that don’t work for gree and do the work around here like 1shot) I think I voided the ToS twice but whatever

My Sources

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_cognition
https://www.google.com/#q=JPY+to+USD
https://www.techinasia.com/

You just simultaneously lost the game and went full rtard.

cynicalmofo
02-18-2015, 06:10 AM
"Thirdly I’m implying that the people who work for Gree aren’t intelligence to human standers and what they have been doing doesn’t seem smart. "

Stopped reading at this part.

Mrs Cash
02-18-2015, 12:55 PM
So, let me get this straight.
People spend some money to play this game. Some people pay a lot.
Gree in turn ups the ante so people will have to spend more money to complete their goals.
And these people comply and continue to spend?

The only way Gree will get the message is for EVERYONE to stop spending...duh.

legalious
02-18-2015, 01:09 PM
Please refrain from naming and shaming other members. Thanks.

[]GoD[] Foxy
02-18-2015, 01:35 PM
Well I said I’d never talk to you or your boyfriend again

About as far as I got.

sometimes less is more

Morgz
02-18-2015, 01:43 PM

Their decision to completely ignore all inquiries regarding this change is very telling. They have clearly read what was is posted here, seen the tickets, and chosen to either ignore us, or stick their head in the sand. Either way, we aren't getting an answer, which should tell us, as community, what they think of our opinion.

Codys
02-18-2015, 01:53 PM
...Gree aren’t intelligence to human... spent ¥12,465 on the game it’s just that, that money is JPY and not USD so I’ll do the math its $104.53 USD...
...hacker witch by the way... really stupid this guy witch if you read...offensive and irritating...they’re taking about how they feel...fight a real war.

Mkay, guy witch.

JSTUNNA
02-18-2015, 02:17 PM
Go ahead and just make Level 100 raid boss health 500 trillion for next RB. You know you want to GREE!

When all taw and Sas players go bankrupt, then who's gonna keep you afloat?

bevsxrs
02-18-2015, 03:07 PM
Their decision to completely ignore all inquiries regarding this change is very telling. They have clearly read what was is posted here, seen the tickets, and chosen to either ignore us, or stick their head in the sand. Either way, we aren't getting an answer, which should tell us, as community, what they think of our opinion.

clearly their forums are a place only for us to vent....and that's it. until we are enlightened as to what their goal is...we will all continue to be frustrated with the game...and at times each other.

Codys
02-18-2015, 03:38 PM
clearly their forums are a place only for us to vent....and that's it. until we are enlightened as to what their goal is...we will all continue to be frustrated with the game...and at times each other.

Then why do you keep buying gold, as a group? Scream complete GOTCHA back at them, and play free and be free. Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose. Stop losing, every time you buy. Don't buy? How can you consume, if you don't buy? How about consuming for FREE, instead of for FEE? If you don't pay, some one will.

Green Drake
02-18-2015, 03:50 PM
Didn't know Kris Kristofferson played crime city. Pretty cool.

Gr3g
02-18-2015, 04:17 PM
You just simultaneously lost the game and went full rtard.

And what you're not? who are you? Mr. perfect? but your name says it all so I understand #Dipsticks_boyfriend (https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%23dipshtick_boyfriend&src=typd)

if you're looking for a fight i'll give you one

Codys
02-18-2015, 04:40 PM
Didn't know Kris Kristofferson played crime city. Pretty cool.

Whom is this Kris person that you are referring? If they play CC, then they are cool.

!Radar
02-18-2015, 04:41 PM
Whom is this Kris person that you are referring? If they play CC, then they are cool.

He is in Bobby McGee's syndicate. The forum is becoming more entertaining than the game.

Bad Beak
02-18-2015, 04:42 PM
And what you're not? who are you? Mr. perfect? but your name says it all so I understand #Dipsticks_boyfriend (https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%23dipshtick_boyfriend&src=typd)

Homophobic much?

Bad Beak
02-18-2015, 04:45 PM
Look, folks, you should know what to do. It's not really that difficult. If you're on GroupMe, word should have gotten to you. Same for Line. I don't post much here, but it is easy to get connected. Do the right thing. Be strong. Get united.

This should be an enjoyable and fun experience.

Gr3g
02-18-2015, 04:53 PM
Homophobic much?

I thought dipstick was a woman because of their picture...I'm sorry then my mistake

Dipstik
02-18-2015, 05:34 PM
It's always amusing to see how many newbies seem to be completely obsessed with me...

aarondavidsdad
02-18-2015, 05:39 PM
It's always amusing to see how many newbies seem to be completely obsessed with me...

Not interested in pissing contest. Some of your posts come across with a pompous tone. That may or may not be intentional. Not interested either way, just making an observation.

HavingFun
02-18-2015, 05:58 PM
I thought dipstick was a woman because of their picture...I'm sorry then my mistake

I think you are in dire need of a pony in your life, sir.

StreetDwellaz
02-18-2015, 06:31 PM

No, you were right.....He is a women. Lol

Bad Beak
02-18-2015, 06:34 PM
So far as I know, Dipstick is a pony, a well-groomed pastel pony.

Dipstik
02-18-2015, 07:16 PM
Not interested in pissing contest. Some of your posts come across with a pompous tone. That may or may not be intentional. Not interested either way, just making an observation.

Only some? I must be going native...

TheJess
02-19-2015, 06:44 AM

Don't feed the troll...

Killer p
02-19-2015, 08:17 AM
Look, folks, you should know what to do. It's not really that difficult. If you're on GroupMe, word should have gotten to you. Same for Line. I don't post much here, but it is easy to get connected. Do the right thing. Be strong. Get united.

This should be an enjoyable and fun experience.

So what's the word?
the the the bird bird bird, the bird is the Word?
No but seriously!

Weasel
02-19-2015, 09:00 AM

I'm just going to sit here and laugh at you because you don't deserve a well thought out reply.

Do your worst. Thanks in advance for the laughs and entertainment.

Rd64
02-19-2015, 09:08 AM
How can they have such a loss when they don't really sell anything.

t12pm
02-19-2015, 10:04 AM
Lol you must be new

Relic
02-19-2015, 11:16 AM
I'm sorry to hear the sentiment toward GREE is that we don't care about our customers. This thread has been passed along and seen by the higher-ups.

We welcome your feedback, and if you want to continue providing it here, please do, but I have to ask that you return to the thread topic and stop attacking each other. Also, you all are an articulate group and I'm sure you can find a way to provide your feedback to us without reducing it to calling GREE and its staff names. It would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sam@
02-19-2015, 11:55 AM
I'm sorry to hear the sentiment toward GREE is that we don't care about our customers. This thread has been passed along and seen by the higher-ups.

We welcome your feedback, and if you want to continue providing it here, please do, but I have to ask that you return to the thread topic and stop attacking each other. Also, you all are an articulate group and I'm sure you can find a way to provide your feedback to us without reducing it to calling GREE and its staff names. It would be appreciated.

Thanks

Maybe we could establish a group of players that could talk with you and developers monthly on kakao or line and discuss where the game is from a player standpoint?

Killer p
02-19-2015, 11:55 AM

Thanks

So you have noticed the feedback on this last RB, hows about an explanation on the 150% health increase?
Quick i see you still online!

aarondavidsdad
02-19-2015, 12:12 PM
So you have noticed the feedback on this last RB, hows about an explanation on the 150% health increase?

It isn't just the huge increase with the level 100. The lower level bosses saw a huge increase in health. Way larger than 150%.

It's also the much larger cost of uzis in RP. Now a level 5 costs 50,000 RP. Previously it cost 10,000 RP.

The whole event has amounted to joining the higher ranked syndicate jump rooms and laying down a QA. If that was the intention of the developers, they got it. As an active player I'd much prefer to stick with my syndicate and accomplish goals together.

Morgz
02-19-2015, 12:22 PM
I'm sure you can find a way to provide your feedback to us without reducing it to calling GREE and its staff names. It would be appreciated.

ThanksIt goes both ways. There are quite a few issues the players wish Gree would acknowledge and address, but that doesn't happen. I'm not calling any names here, and I'm staying on the topic of "Gree doesn't care about customers", so please leave this for your higher ups to read as well. Ask them to please quit sticking their heads in the sand (figurative assumption on my part, but very accurate "feel" to what's going on), and answer to all the questions of why you have altered the game in a way that makes it less fun for a very large percentage of players...ones that play free and ones that spend money.

Weasel
02-19-2015, 12:42 PM

Thanks

One view would be that the majority of those who regularly visit this forum are some of the more dedicated players. They care enough to continue visiting, looking for updates, and engage with fellow players. And a lot of them are very articulate, as you pointed out.

When those people are "reducing to calling GREE and its staff names", this should be an alarm bell going off that Gree is not doing something right. It's not the player's/customer's responsibility to tell Gree HOW to fix things, or make things better, that's Gree's job. Players have been providing constructive feedback on the forum for over three years, and for just as long it has gone widely ignored or completely unnoticed.

Go figure that after being ignored, unnoticed, or otherwise dismissed, your most dedicated players reduce to calling Gree and its staff names. Gree doesn't answer to any of the actual constructive feedback, whether in writing on the forum or in action via game improvements. Want proof? There has been constructive feedback posted on this forum for years, and now Gree is posting a weekly feedback thread for people to post in. Positive gesture, but it does suggest that the rest of the forum is irrelevant for posting any sort of feedback.

Relic
02-19-2015, 12:48 PM

I can't answer this question since I'm not a Developer on the game, but I can try and get an answer for you. If I do, I'll post it.

It goes both ways. There are quite a few issues the players wish Gree would acknowledge and address, but that doesn't happen. I'm not calling any names here, and I'm staying on the topic of "Gree doesn't care about customers", so please leave this for your higher ups to read as well. Ask them to please quit sticking their heads in the sand (figurative assumption on my part, but very accurate "feel" to what's going on), and answer to all the questions of why you have altered the game in a way that makes it less fun for a very large percentage of players...ones that play free and ones that spend money.

You're feedback is very constructive, which is great and appreciated. As far as it going "both ways", I have to disagree a little bit. There are plenty of ways to get a point across (like you've just done) that doesn't include name calling and insults. I'm very hard pressed to find a company that actively responds to inquiries that are abusive in nature because a certain amount of civility is a reasonable request.

Maybe we could establish a group of players that could talk with you and developers monthly on kakao or line and discuss where the game is from a player standpoint?

Actually, Clem and I have something in the works that is very similar to this idea! Details will be coming soon!

Morgz
02-19-2015, 12:54 PM
Fair enough Relic. At least you are on here communicating. That is a positive step.

Sam@
02-19-2015, 01:06 PM
Sounds good Relic looking forward to seeing this in the near future.

Nighteg
02-19-2015, 01:17 PM
There are plenty of ways to get a point across (like you've just done) that doesn't include name calling and insults. I'm very hard pressed to find a company that actively responds to inquiries that are abusive in nature because a certain amount of civility is a reasonable request.

You know what they say - what goes around, comes around. I'm very hard pressed to find a company that has been doing the exact opposite of what their costumers want on a regular basis.

Relic
02-19-2015, 01:41 PM
You know what they say - what goes around, comes around. I'm very hard pressed to find a company that has been doing the exact opposite of what their costumers want on a regular basis.

Indeed, what comes around does go around. However, Karma doesn't have to be insult-laden.

Now, let's get back on topic and not discuss what is acceptable language to use when addressing the forums.

Jeronimo
02-19-2015, 01:59 PM
Indeed, what comes around does go around. However, Karma doesn't have to be insult-laden.

Now, let's get back on topic and not discuss the what is acceptable language to use when addressing the forums.

Don't just react to 'insults'. As a community manager you are the spokesperson between the company and the customers. If you don't have information, make sure you talk with one of the developers to get that information. Enough said.

Relic
02-19-2015, 02:05 PM
Back on topic, please. I'd hate to close this thread since it does provide some good information to the team.

Clementine
02-19-2015, 02:10 PM
If you don't have information, make sure you talk with one of the developers to get that information. Enough said.

Please remember that there are some pieces of information that can not be shared, even if we would like it to.

Jeronimo
02-19-2015, 02:55 PM
Please remember that there are some pieces of information that can not be shared, even if we would like it to.

Why wouldn't it be shared? Look, we all know GREE is a business and we all know that businesses want to make money, but this game has switched from 'a little bit of gold and a lot of fun' to 'a lot of gold and a little bit of fun'. I hope the developers understand that.

I actually feel bad for you guys, cuz you have to reply to all this sh*t. I have the feeling that there are orders from above ('the big boss') and that the main goal of this game is to suck money out of the customers. You know, a lot of people are able and willing to pay for gold because this game is fun to play, but when events become so hard that nobody can beat it without massive amounts of gold, than people won't buy it because it is not worth it for what they're getting.

Not trying to be offensive here, but it's just the feeling that a lot of us have atm

Eagle_one
02-20-2015, 10:46 AM
Here's just one thought.
You announced over a week ago that accomplices and how they are used is changing.
We have no further news on that change a week later.
I'm still getting the splash screen.
I was so annoyed at the total lack of information that I asked Apple to look at the frankly fraudulent idea of accomplices and the encouragement to use gold to build them up.
They refunded the gold I used (a serious amount, my choice) because they agreed that the terms of sale and use of accomplices were reneged on.
Why make that change?
You are losing money.
You make ridiculous changes to the latest boss event. I have spent zero gold. My syn has stopped. We pride ourselves on finishing early and helping others.
If there are no worthwhile changes, explanations and announcements soon (and I don't mean in 4 weeks) people like me will find another game to play at another organisation. Then we'll tell everyone on groupme and line about a different game and you'll be even more out of pocket.
All because of some of the worst CRM skills I've ever encountered.

montecore
02-20-2015, 04:26 PM

What are some examples of information that "can not" be shared? I assume you mean "will not" be shared, because "can not" implies a metaphysical impossibility whereas we all know that any information you "will not" share is simply due to company policy.