PDA

View Full Version : When is the new "stuff" coming?

ju100
02-16-2015, 11:19 AM
Hello,

Could anyone well informed tell us when all the new things announced through an in game splashscreen earlier this month/year will be available?

Thanks in advance.

Ju

MW Flake
02-16-2015, 11:38 AM
Nobody knows.

kmg108
02-16-2015, 11:42 AM
Nobody knows.

That song is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

mieyb3270
02-16-2015, 12:21 PM
They are too busy screwing up the EB event and Folder drop rates to make REAL bug fixes, and to actually make the game fun again.....don't they realize happy customers make for spending customers? I'm not sending one more dime to GREE until the game is fun again, and doesn't take a small fortune to get a whopping lousy 5% boost item that doesn't even make your stats move LOL.....but they sure like making those stats meaningless by upping all the challenges........A good team of programmers could really create a competitive game that would make all the MW fans jump in a second!!!

Pidgeot
02-16-2015, 02:09 PM
They are too busy screwing up the EB event and Folder drop rates to make REAL bug fixes, and to actually make the game fun again.....don't they realize happy customers make for spending customers? I'm not sending one more dime to GREE until the game is fun again, and doesn't take a small fortune to get a whopping lousy 5% boost item that doesn't even make your stats move LOL.....but they sure like making those stats meaningless by upping all the challenges........A good team of programmers could really create a competitive game that would make all the MW fans jump in a second!!!

I'm looking to make such a game but I need programmers and artist.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-16-2015, 02:53 PM
Hello,

Could anyone well informed tell us when all the new things announced through an in game splashscreen earlier this month/year will be available?

Thanks in advance.

Ju

I'm sure a Gree official will be along shortly with a precise answer. :rolleyes:

Atego
02-16-2015, 03:10 PM
I'm sure a Gree official will be along shortly with a precise answer. :rolleyes:

OMG, Take your medicine. You have hallucinations. :rolleyes:

2000y2k
02-16-2015, 04:43 PM
I'm looking to make such a game but I need programmers and artist.

So does Gree.

Big John
02-16-2015, 05:01 PM
New stuff is coming when they fix the old stuff.

good gawd noooo
02-16-2015, 05:43 PM

I suppose meds was a possible option however I was more curious as to what he may of smoked...

good gawd noooo
02-16-2015, 05:44 PM

so your saying NEVER?????

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-16-2015, 05:46 PM
OMG, Take your medicine. You have hallucinations. :rolleyes:

I choose to CENSOR myself, rather than allow, well you know :rolleyes:

never smoke anything, I'm happy just saving my $$$$$$

major willy
02-16-2015, 06:15 PM
so your saying NEVER?????
Never is even giving them credit. Their next upgrade will lock us out of the game until we can pay 500 gold to get back in. These programmers they have are hired from where. What quality control they have. LMAO.

Rolinz
02-16-2015, 08:48 PM

That is NEVER then?!?!

Annihilator2
02-17-2015, 09:33 AM
All announced things are bad for players.

ju100
02-17-2015, 10:07 AM
no words from Gree?

Speed ump
02-17-2015, 10:07 AM
It will come out ten minutes before wd, any bets on what glitches we will see

Pidgeot
02-17-2015, 10:35 AM

Everyone's stats would be 0 and Android would be locked out?

nocebl
02-17-2015, 07:40 PM
Everyone's stats would be 0 and Android would be locked out?

I hope so. Only thing that will be still functional is 40% gold sale.

sstuutss
02-17-2015, 07:45 PM
;
I think there is enough gambling in the game already. :)
Besides gree does seem to be able to find new ways to shoot itself in the foot, which must take some doing given how many times some of these events have been run.

Brandon Barber
02-17-2015, 08:02 PM
no wonder greed has no idea how to fix anything, if ever a developer checked their official forum they would jump out of greed tower and swan dive to the payvment.....or just laugh and go buy a lambo

kmikulz
02-17-2015, 08:56 PM
1.) Enough with the nonstop events. How about 1 WD a month, 1 FL a month, 1 ILTQ, 1 FLTQ, 1 combined LTQ. Give us something to look forward to instead of another ltq to dread.
2.) If your bringing Epic Boss back, fix it! Preferably back to 100 kills, as 150 is as monotonous as watching paint dry.
3.) ghost NPC's, need I say more
4.) game load time still is bad, try clash of clans and you will see how a game should load
5.) cant attack from my news feed, then why post it
6.) raise vault to billions not millions for personal cash
7.) if bringing back pvp tournaments make it fun, ask us for ideas for a change
8.) please revamp defense buildings
9.) please let us reset skill points, how many times do we have to ask?
10.) raise cap level to 500
11.) make cash and valor units meaningful
12.) make recycling in mass easier
13.) mix up prizes in all events
14.) bring back health regen bonuses, new players at a huge disadvantage(maybe cap it at some level)
15.) have 2 new ltb per cycle, the crappy ones are getting old
16.) we should be able to see inventory for equipment, make it useful for something meaningful, again ask us
17.) raise attack wins by 10x more cash or come out with some good bonuses for it
18.) reduce vaults to $20-$40 range and I bet your overall income increases
19.) create a base editor like clash of clans, would be a great feature for MW
20.) let us recycle crap we dont need above and beyond units. We spent alot of gold and energy on those trinkets, they should be worth something

I could go on and on, but these are a few to consider to improve overall game play

Sheldor Sir
02-17-2015, 10:41 PM
New equipment and content will be release when the devs reach the Great City of Oz at the end of the yellow brick road and the wizard freezes hell over, I heard this from the wicked witch

CC1
02-18-2015, 05:12 AM
All announced things are bad for players.

So prophetic. I've been conditioned to dread a CM post that starts "Exiciting News soldiers..." I wish they'd just be honest and say "Bend over soldier we're making a change you won't like and won't work..."

Jaguar69
02-18-2015, 06:54 AM
i'm sure a gree official will be along shortly with a precise answer. :rolleyes:

ahuahauahuahuahuahauahuahuahauhauhahuahauahuahauha huauhahuaauhahu!!!!!
;) :d

Ozymandias
02-18-2015, 07:00 AM
So prophetic. I've been conditioned to dread a CM post that starts "Exiciting News soldiers..." I wish they'd just be honest and say "Bend over soldier we're making a change you won't like and won't work..."

Any use of the words "exciting", "fun" or "awesome" always leads to trouble.

levelhead
02-18-2015, 09:43 AM
1.) Enough with the nonstop events. How about 1 WD a month, 1 FL a month, 1 ILTQ, 1 FLTQ, 1 combined LTQ. Give us something to look forward to instead of another ltq to dread.
2.) If your bringing Epic Boss back, fix it! Preferably back to 100 kills, as 150 is as monotonous as watching paint dry.
3.) ghost NPC's, need I say more
4.) game load time still is bad, try clash of clans and you will see how a game should load
5.) cant attack from my news feed, then why post it
6.) raise vault to billions not millions for personal cash
7.) if bringing back pvp tournaments make it fun, ask us for ideas for a change
8.) please revamp defense buildings
9.) please let us reset skill points, how many times do we have to ask?
10.) raise cap level to 500
11.) make cash and valor units meaningful
12.) make recycling in mass easier
13.) mix up prizes in all events
14.) bring back health regen bonuses, new players at a huge disadvantage(maybe cap it at some level)
15.) have 2 new ltb per cycle, the crappy ones are getting old
16.) we should be able to see inventory for equipment, make it useful for something meaningful, again ask us
17.) raise attack wins by 10x more cash or come out with some good bonuses for it
18.) reduce vaults to $20-$40 range and I bet your overall income increases
19.) create a base editor like clash of clans, would be a great feature for MW
20.) let us recycle crap we dont need above and beyond units. We spent alot of gold and energy on those trinkets, they should be worth something

I could go on and on, but these are a few to consider to improve overall game play

Great list :) but GREE only deals with one thing at a time. Seems like the team cannot multi task. At present there dealing with the airplane glitch. Which is not on your list. So no surprise if you don't get any feedback from GREE.

Annihilator2
02-18-2015, 12:19 PM
Great list :) but GREE only deals with one thing at a time. Seems like the team cannot multi task. At present there dealing with the airplane glitch. Which is not on your list. So no surprise if you don't get any feedback from GREE.

And makes things, something like equipment which nobody asked:)

Stubby1113
02-19-2015, 04:22 PM
Rolling out today

Sigg
02-19-2015, 11:05 PM
I like soup.

ju100
02-20-2015, 12:05 AM
nothing on android...

sstuutss
02-20-2015, 06:19 AM
nothing on android...