PDA

View Full Version : Wth? Price of gold going up?

Wardaddy
02-16-2015, 08:01 AM
I've heard that the price of gold is going up 20%? Possibly only for US players. First they tell me my precious accomplices I've spent so much gold on are no good for battle but good for Raidboss. Now they are saying they are raising price of gold but are going to have more frequent sales. So raise the price 20% but have more frequent 20% sales? I'm not the sharpest tool in the shack but that saves me no money. I love Gree they are great company and I will keep playing and spending but I'm starting to think they are taking advantage of us. They are smart business people, they probably just need the extra money to make the game better which I respect.

Africa

Evan1000
02-16-2015, 08:25 AM
Ha, we have a new troll here. Welcome to the forums, you'll fit right in

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
02-16-2015, 08:29 AM
He doesn't even play the game anymore lmao.

The_
02-16-2015, 08:48 AM

villagerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wardaddy
02-16-2015, 10:06 AM
Ha, we have a new troll here. Welcome to the forums, you'll fit right in

Why would you call me a derogatory term over my post. I assume you talking about my body type/appearance by calling me a troll? I assure you I don't look anything like a troll. I'm 29/m/Ohio, green eyes, brown hair, 180pds, 6,1, athletic build. I'm not new here I just rarely post due to nasty comments and I'm shy. If you want me to prove I'm no troll please send me your yahoo messenger I.d.. I will send you a selfie. I don't look like a troll, I look like a man. Please be aware your malice remarks might have a different effect on someone in a bad state of mind. Thank you.

I play crimecity everyday, all day. I've got 7 accounts. Most of them in the t10

BrisingrBoss
02-16-2015, 12:20 PM
interesting to note that you are using a new account. what happened? did you get your old one banned?

1Shot
02-16-2015, 12:27 PM
Please keep this on topic or I will have to close the thread.

Morgz
02-16-2015, 12:33 PM
I think all a lot of us need is a little incentive to stop playing. This may be it

John_Locke
02-16-2015, 12:34 PM
Why would you call me a derogatory term over my post. I assume you talking about my body type/appearance by calling me a troll? I assure you I don't look anything like a troll. I'm 29/m/Ohio, green eyes, brown hair, 180pds, 6,1, athletic build. I'm not new here I just rarely post due to nasty comments and I'm shy. If you want me to prove I'm no troll please send me your yahoo messenger I.d.. I will send you a selfie. I don't look like a troll, I look like a man. Please be aware your malice remarks might have a different effect on someone in a bad state of mind. Thank you.

I play crimecity everyday, all day. I've got 7 accounts. Most of them in the t10

Did this guy really offer to trade pics with a minor? That's got to be illegal.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
02-17-2015, 03:16 AM
Did this guy really offer to trade pics with a minor? That's got to be illegal.

Rotf, lmao. He sure did.

Wardaddy
02-17-2015, 07:05 AM
Rotf, lmao. He sure did.

Really if your minor you should not be playing the game.
Reasons -
1. It depicts violence and crime.
2. Free players are useless
3. Grim reaper Zc plays crime city

Now on that note Id like your parents information to inform them about actividitys

Evan1000
02-17-2015, 09:15 AM
As of right now free players are winning the game if you take a quick glance at the boss health

This game does not depict violence and crime much as it depicts poor business ethics and advanced forms of human stupidity, if anything this game is teaching me something on what not to do in life.

He has a point in that last one..

Go back to clash of clans

Klb
02-17-2015, 11:29 AM
Now on that note Id like your parents information to inform them about actividitys

Me too.. You're grounded. Go to your room. NO DESSERT.

Relic
02-17-2015, 11:48 AM
This thread has gone off-topic and is going no where good. Locking it up!