PDA

View Full Version : Street Assault Problem

Therisa Perry
02-15-2015, 12:50 PM
I am stuck on mission 11/15 on individual street assault, when I have over 3 mill deploy points... Has anyone else had this problem?

Weasel
02-15-2015, 01:21 PM
Deploy anoter unit. The game is broken because Gree sucks, but the easy work around is to just send out another deploy.

We shouldn't have to come up with workarounds just to get the game to function properly, but it happens with Gree sometimes. Been happening since the Funzio days.

PhantomNine
02-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Some players don't know that you have to score the required points in one battle. If the required points are not reached during that one battle, the counter resets to zero.

aarondavidsdad
02-15-2015, 04:03 PM
Yes lots of folks have seen this. In my last attempt at 4m I had to refill when my deploys were in excess of 4m because the game did not recognize the achievement.

Therisa Perry
02-16-2015, 12:40 AM
Some players don't know that you have to score the required points in one battle. If the required points are not reached during that one battle, the counter resets to zero.

It does not say that on the mission description, and my syndicate members have earnt them all over a number of battles...

sister morphine
02-16-2015, 01:12 AM
It does not say that on the mission description, and my syndicate members have earnt them all over a number of battles...
My game's not currently open, but I'm pretty certain it does say that.

wibble4321
02-16-2015, 04:48 AM
My game's not currently open, but I'm pretty certain it does say that.

Actually it doesn't for the individual quest (on Android), it just says 'Earn xxxxxxx Deploy points in SA:Crimson Alley'

It does say 'recalculated after every war' on the Syndicate event, but not the individual. I had assumed the individual worked the same way as the syndicate, but it doesn't actually state that it does.

sister morphine
02-16-2015, 05:29 AM
Actually it doesn't for the individual quest (on Android), it just says 'Earn xxxxxxx Deploy points in SA:Crimson Alley'

It does say 'recalculated after every war' on the Syndicate event, but not the individual. I had assumed the individual worked the same way as the syndicate, but it doesn't actually state that it does.
That would be nice indeed, but pretty simple even for free players to complete. :)

TobysPaw
02-16-2015, 07:22 AM
Logically it was never going to be overall total. Be realistic.

Cats
02-16-2015, 10:47 AM
We are in a final fight now and game will go from 18m to 45m points then back. Not sure whether the counter is jacked or it is going to screw us in the end because the game believes what the score says when the counter reaches 0