PDA

View Full Version : epic boss - the health patch by gree

yoyo1
02-14-2015, 10:42 PM
gree worked around the server limitation of 2.15b (2^31)
they are reducing the attack power instead of increasing boss health.
So if the boss health should be 4.3b your attack will be decreased by 50%

that's just my observation from watching the damage of FA decreasing as I go up the boss levels and the health is at 2.15b

Pidgeot
02-14-2015, 11:05 PM
That's a neat insight.

Theblacklamp
02-15-2015, 05:36 AM
That's also a crock of crap them reducing stats that you worked hard to gain.

Demolisher VFF Rebels
02-15-2015, 06:10 AM
Might help if I could see if im doing any damage to the boss . The health bar doesn't even move ahhhh

Mcm2013
02-15-2015, 07:17 AM
Might help if I could see if im doing any damage to the boss . The health bar doesn't even move ahhhh

Pissing me off, and woke up to finish off a boss later first hits couldn't have registered, either that or I went from 7 cash hits for 101 to more than 16 needed for 102. How about this gree employ a weekend staff and fix your sh!t

Rolinz
02-15-2015, 09:38 AM
it would be nice if Gree would explain how much damage a free hit and a cash hit and a PA hit does based on your stats.

as usual no information shared at all when they make these changes!

i think they dont really even know how the changes they did affects the new epic boss event.

is this another effect of the GREE MATH???

I do not believe their thinking that discovering these events on our own is fun for us!

It is just frustrating realizing that half way thru, you will need to spend more gold!

Seems like a bait-and-switch to me!

good gawd noooo
02-15-2015, 02:46 PM
with my 3 ids I am actually pleaser my main will have to struggle to complete 100 but the two lower ids are over 100 alredy but doubt they will finish 150

garen argon
02-16-2015, 11:53 AM
Two choices all.

Play the event or don't.

I'll get my accounts to 100; after that the boss health increases are gigantic...
if you are a free player; it's an easy call.

ezmunie
02-16-2015, 12:04 PM
When it's 7 hits and the boss health doesn't move at all, then it's not fun. And they certainly aren't getting any gold purchases from me when a force attack does no damage.

My main acct. has barely reached lvl 13 boss with the problems starting at lvl 7. Gree's response is that a fix is in the works but it depends on Apple to release it. Sorry, but EB will be over by then. My main acct is screwed.

My other ID started having no damage problems at lvl 60. It's increasingly getting worse with each boss lvl. The boss health should freaking move when damage is done, instead of taking 7 hits and get nothing and the next hit takes it all the way down the bar.

Not fun.

Dborg
02-17-2015, 05:08 AM
My other ID started having no damage problems at lvl 60. It's increasingly getting worse with each boss lvl. The boss health should freaking move when damage is done, instead of taking 7 hits and get nothing and the next hit takes it all the way down the bar.

Not fun.

Exactly the same for me :mad:

Laurence1
02-17-2015, 02:57 PM
The force attack does damage you just can't see it I did cash only hits and then force on the same level boss to see the difference 11 cash vs 3 force and 2 cash hits for the same level boss(let the first one escape so I could check the difference)
It all related to ur level

Apollo13
02-17-2015, 03:10 PM
I am not sure. I am on level 171. I have 15bil Attack. I have been killing the bosses from level 120-145 with 3 cash hits. So, boss health might still be capped but can't tell if my FA been reduced.