PDA

View Full Version : Do you think this is okay?

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-14-2015, 08:20 PM
You fight the big, bad, boss man.
You draw down, bang, bang, bang; boss falls.
You win.
A flash screen appears revealing your super, duper prize (or is that YOUR prize?):

Here is the GREAT, super neat prize:

Later, while you're looking over your super, duper loot; you're shocked to see this:
:rolleyes:

Its like asking for change for a twenty dollar bill, expecting to receive two tens; and you receive two fives.

I'm shocked to see this unusual occurrence.
You don't think this is happening on purpose do you?
I'm shocked to see swindling going on, baiting and switching isn't legal, is it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Say it ain't true, Shoeless Joe, say it ain't true. You're breaking this kid's heart, Shoeless Joe! :confused:

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
02-14-2015, 08:25 PM
You win.
A flash screen appears revealing your super, duper prize (or is that YOUR prize?):

Later, while you're looking over your super, duper loot; you're shocked to see this:

Its like asking for change for a twenty dollar bill, expecting to receive two tens; and you receive two fives.

I'm shocked to see swindling going on, baiting and switching isn't legal, is it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Say it ain't true, Shoeless Joe, say it ain't true. You're beraking this kid's heart, Shoeless Joe! :confused:

Boss, this is why you is the boss. LOL

I ain't see that Boss.
Then I check like you said and I is sad.

I feel I been lied to boss. I go cry to my mommy now

bobthebuilder654
02-14-2015, 08:37 PM
It is a bug on droid. Everything you win shows 2000/2000 but it is actually higher or lower.

You win.

Say it ain't true, Shoeless Joe, say it ain't true. You're breaking this kid's heart, Shoeless Joe! :confused:

Seph
02-14-2015, 09:04 PM
It is a bug on droid. Everything you win shows 2000/2000 but it is actually higher or lower.

Shut them up with one comment. Too funny!

SUPpose So
02-14-2015, 10:50 PM
lol.... The proof above that Dewen Nuttin isn't Doing Nothing lol.... He's playing the game.....

Captain Buck Slayer
02-14-2015, 11:13 PM
Just quit the game "DEWIN NUTTIN" if you hate modern war and or gree so much.

dpham6761
02-15-2015, 02:41 AM
Really nice. Well done.
Cheers,
Resmas

bam bam.
02-15-2015, 06:46 AM
Addict, me too. I have snuck n a few taps. The boss is all screwed up, the health bar has no idea what it's doing. But the old crew got through all the goals inside 24hrs so that's nice. ultimately it's another GReE up. Same old same old

Rolinz
02-15-2015, 09:41 AM
The GREEdy MATH effect!!!

good gawd noooo
02-15-2015, 02:40 PM
You win.

that is low end reward and the android disply glitch has been showing every reard as 2k for long time.. supposedly gree has fixed this as of last update but not working yet on mine.. good news is that when youw in a reward that shows 2k stats then look it up and find out that the reard has a couple hundred k stats

Annihilator2
02-16-2015, 09:31 AM
Why is this so interesting or important?
All units below 20k are not in army...