PDA

View Full Version : If Raid Boss health is more than doubled...

Oh_TheHorror
02-14-2015, 02:11 PM
There's a graphic making the rounds in some GroupMe rooms that is very disturbing if it's real. Some troll may have had too much time on his or her hands, but the picture shows that this upcoming Raid Boss health will be more than doubled since last time. Level 100 health is over 20 billion. Level 95 health is over 17 billion. Level 90 is almost 15 billion. Level 85 is 12 billion. Like I said, this graphic could be completely made up, but this would mean that a Level 85 this time would be FOUR BILLION MORE health than the Level 100 last time. I would like to say to the powers that be, if this is true, you have completely erased the good things you have done this cycle. The nice LTB, eliminating accomplices, the good prizes during Street Assault, changing up the battle prizes and putting buildings in certain tiers...all of that will mean NOTHING if you have more than doubled the health in Raid Boss. When top 150 teams are struggling to take down a Level 70, the event is ruined. I sincerely hope this isn't true. However, if it is true, it's going to have a real negative impact on this game. You guys were doing so good. You've been taking a few steps forward. This would be a giant leap back.

HavingFun
02-14-2015, 02:54 PM
RB has prizes for beginner, normal, and elite. Why does every syndacite feel they should finish all events for free. I'm glad they have finally raised health boss to complete elite. Kind of not elite if everyone can do it lol

cooch
02-14-2015, 04:15 PM
Get ready for the free whiners to overwhelm board. Most top 250 plus will finish easy. Much fewer normal. Very few elite. Lots of jumping. Assuming there is a wrapper. Buy gold b4 event as you will need it. Is what it is.

sister morphine
02-14-2015, 04:23 PM
RB has prizes for beginner, normal, and elite. Why does every syndacite feel they should finish all events for free. I'm glad they have finally raised health boss to complete elite. Kind of not elite if everyone can do it lol
Who completes raid boss for free? Teams that put the effort in should have a real chance of doing so (completing that is, not completing for free) that isn't merely dependant on spending thousands of dollars. If by "elite" you really mean "rich" just be honest and say it. ;)

spiderman
02-14-2015, 05:07 PM
Indeed mate. Everybody should not be able to complete every event. What's the point in that? As events are done, it should become harder to complete them, as players are getting stronger. Crime City goes on with or without some players. Happy gaming mate.

Evan1000
02-14-2015, 05:09 PM

What do you presume the "elite" should be? When the boss health was 11b, T20's struggled to finish.

Oh_TheHorror
02-14-2015, 05:54 PM
I'd like to know what syns you guys are in. The passive people who think only the uber rich should be able to finish RB are either one of those uber rich people who are on a Top 10 team, or you're in a Top 500 team. You don't get any of the great prizes as it is, so of course you don't care about them raising the health. If true, this negatively impacts everyone. The uber rich are going to have to spend more, and the Top 500 teams are gonna struggle to finish Normal. How is that fun? How does that make for an enjoyable game experience?

aarondavidsdad
02-14-2015, 05:55 PM
A strong team in the top 100-200 should be able to finish elite with a diligent effort. This rumor, if true, is exactly why this company continues to urinate on its customers. One step forward, two enormous leaps backward. Why is it so difficult for this group to find a balance between fun and angering their customers? Nice job monkeys.

Weasel
02-14-2015, 05:59 PM
Indeed mate. Everybody should not be able to complete every event. What's the point in that? As events are done, it should become harder to complete them, as players are getting stronger. Crime City goes on with or without some players. Happy gaming mate.

That's the exact kind of counter intuitive mentality that has resulted in this game being where it is today.

No game ever should become more difficult based on how long you play or how much success you have. That is the same as saying the more experience you get the worse you become, or being successful will only increase difficulty levels to the point of being too challenging or too expensive to complete.

"Elite" should mean that new and inexperienced players won't likely finish unless they spend a lot of time or money. The more experienced veteran players who have been around long enough to know how to get the goals done are the "elites" who should be able to finish all the Raid Boss syndicate goals.

kimberleyj
02-14-2015, 06:18 PM
sounds fake to me , if they have raised rb it will probably be 10/11 b for lvl 100. The thing is with rb the ones that are willing to spend alot of gold on the event can do it gold free because of spending alot on other events. Then you got the middle gold range syn they will just use mainly jumpers and some gold if needed ,then you got your low /free syn they won't even bother on the bits that cost gold . I think the reason why they made the rb more easy was because when they kept raising it alot of syn just refused to spend gold on the event so i doubt they would raise it so high.

Dipstik
02-14-2015, 06:21 PM
If this is true, I hope they also found a way to put a stop to syndicate jumping.

narsly
02-14-2015, 07:18 PM
I see it coming... They did a Massive increase in MW just this past week. Boss 150 was 48 Billion. then they made it 108 Billion. So a little over a 100% increase. The bosses between (which matter the most) had anywhere from a 200-700% increase. Good times.... It will come here...

narsly
02-14-2015, 07:22 PM
Not to mention the current epic boss they brought back after many cycles... horrible ..... Thanks again gree!!! YOU ROCK!!!

spiderman
02-14-2015, 09:39 PM
I see it coming... They did a Massive increase in MW just this past week. Boss 150 was 48 Billion. then they made it 108 Billion. So a little over a 100% increase. The bosses between (which matter the most) had anywhere from a 200-700% increase. Good times.... It will come here...

Great, anything gained easy, isn't worth having. Happy gaming mate.

sister morphine
02-14-2015, 11:19 PM
Not to mention the current epic boss they brought back after many cycles... horrible ..... Thanks again gree!!! YOU ROCK!!!
Given Gree's own statement that participation in epic boss events (in MW anyway) is on the low side, massively increasing the health seems counter-intuitive.

As always, these decisions are driven by bean counters. Such people should never ever be allowed to run a business.

sister morphine
02-14-2015, 11:46 PM
Great, anything gained easy, isn't worth having. Happy gaming mate.
That makes no sense. The object of the game is to become stronger in order to make events a bit easier to complete each time (not necessarily for free). Gree just reduce it to a Sisyphean task by awarding prizes that should help the player then snatching it back by making the events a bit harder the next time around.

Sandhawk
02-15-2015, 12:02 AM
As always, these decisions are driven by bean counters. Such people should never ever be allowed to run a business.

AMEN to that Sister!

HavingFun
02-15-2015, 12:53 AM
Object of the game is to build a stronger character. The amount of gold usage should create a gap from those that choose not to use gold. If a team can't finish an elite part of the event it shouldn't be looked upon as something negative or a flaw. All team events have been way too easy lately. Either way the game goes on.

HavingFun
02-15-2015, 12:57 AM
What do you presume the "elite" should be? When the boss health was 11b, T20's struggled to finish.

The parameters of elite will be set by the players, not me Broski but nice try.

sister morphine
02-15-2015, 01:13 AM
Object of the game is to build a stronger character. The amount of gold usage should create a gap from those that choose not to use gold. If a team can't finish an elite part of the event it shouldn't be looked upon as something negative or a flaw. All team events have been way too easy lately. Either way the game goes on.
You're saying that from a lofty position in the number one team, I believe. So your experience is hardly typical of the vast mass of the player base.

Nighteg
02-15-2015, 01:29 AM
Object of the game is to build a stronger character.

Object of the game is to have FUN. Nothing more, nothing less.

sister morphine
02-15-2015, 01:38 AM
Object of the game is to have FUN. Nothing more, nothing less.
The mindset of the "elite" 1%ers is to dominate whatever sphere they happen to be operating in - it matters not whether that's in business or a silly phone game. That's why some of them will spend any amount so not to have a splash of red on their news that tells them they ain't in control. It's rather sad.

MadMeat0606
02-15-2015, 02:08 AM
great changes. you cant buy uzi for rp any longer.

Thatkidyouknow
02-15-2015, 03:37 AM
great changes. you cant buy uzi for rp any longer.

Where did you get this? There is no way gree is going to ruin raid boss, people aren't likely to spend money on it either way. The only thing they would try to be doing is to get more gold out of select players. They don't care if teams who used to finish free don't finish anymore they just want people to buy more gold in the end.

MadMeat0606
02-15-2015, 03:42 AM
Where did you get this? There is no way gree is going to ruin raid boss, people aren't likely to spend money on it either way. The only thing they would try to be doing is to get more gold out of select players. They don't care if teams who used to finish free don't finish anymore they just want people to buy more gold in the end.

Year thats your wishes. But i have to woke you up from youre dreams :-)
Gree is actually ruining this game. Wait and see. Look at the costs (uzi`s) to spawn a lvl 100 boss...
Happy gaming mate.

sister morphine
02-15-2015, 04:29 AM
Year thats your wishes. But i have to woke you up from youre dreams :-)
Gree is actually ruining this game. Wait and see. Look at the costs (uzi`s) to spawn a lvl 100 boss...
Happy gaming mate.
Before latest update you could "donate" more uzis than you held and up would pop the window to buy more. Now I'm just getting a "do jobs to get Uzis for raid boss" message. So unless you know something, this is bs.

willis3
02-15-2015, 08:22 AM
Before latest update you could "donate" more uzis than you held and up would pop the window to buy more. Now I'm just getting a "do jobs to get Uzis for raid boss" message. So unless you know something, this is bs.

You can only buy Uzis with RP once raid boss starts

1Shot
02-15-2015, 10:03 AM
I would not believe a lot of whats posted in those chat rooms.

sister morphine
02-15-2015, 11:30 AM
You can only buy Uzis with RP once raid boss starts
Yeah, we know that. :)

MadMeat0606
02-15-2015, 01:16 PM

No problem sis. You can think its bs. You all can Dream your DREAMS further and hope. I See the posts here People whining about it...happy farming g.tards

fan139
02-15-2015, 02:03 PM

so are you saying this is fake? and the health wont be 20bil?

aarondavidsdad
02-15-2015, 04:01 PM
The previous leaked raid boss screens have been accurate. Given the nice prizes on SA I would not be surprised at a huge increase in the boss health. A 150% increase? Well I wouldn't put anything past this crew would you?

Mystruss
02-15-2015, 06:28 PM
The previous leaked raid boss screens have been accurate. Given the nice prizes on SA I would not be surprised at a huge increase in the boss health. A 150% increase? Well I wouldn't put anything past this crew would you?

Dammit, where's my LIKE button!!!

Oh_TheHorror
02-16-2015, 11:21 AM
Well, well, well...looks like some troll didn't create the graphic I was talking about. All you passive people who supported this astronomical jump in boss health, I hope you enjoy the next five days. Only the "elite" should be able to finish, right? Big kiss.

Winnson
02-16-2015, 11:25 AM
They will still need uzis and jumpers.

Whatever. This game is pretty much done.

aarondavidsdad
02-16-2015, 11:27 AM

What's up 1shot? Guess we shouldn't believe all this nonsense we hear in chat rooms and such.

Oh_TheHorror
02-16-2015, 11:38 AM
And Droid users can't even buy Uzis with respect points. Oh, this is fantastic. When GREE decides to really tear something down, they nuke it.

cooch
02-16-2015, 11:42 AM
What's up 1shot? Guess we shouldn't believe all this nonsense we hear in chat rooms and such.

Oneshot is currently focused on only one item and not gree issues. Blocking his vision. Happens to be about one team in a game that ended a couple of weeks ago. How they carry themselves to win it all.

navanodo
02-16-2015, 11:44 AM
Can't be bothered with this - used to spend gold on the event but not now - I won't be jumping to help others either - well done Gree you've succeeded in ruining another event

aarondavidsdad
02-16-2015, 11:49 AM
The developers just gave us a Cleveland Steamer. Nice work developers.

PACDROID
02-16-2015, 11:52 AM
[QUOTE=navanodo;1465852]Can't be bothered with this - used to spend gold on the event but not now - I won't be jumping to help others either - well done Gree you've succeeded in ruining another event[/QUOTE

Agreed, they just completely ruined this event.. and why is there a difference in ios and android for buying uzis? That literally makes no sense.
Literally.

cooch
02-16-2015, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE=navanodo;1465852]Can't be bothered with this - used to spend gold on the event but not now - I won't be jumping to help others either - well done Gree you've succeeded in ruining another event[/QUOTE

Agreed, they just completely ruined this event.. and why is there a difference in ios and android for buying uzis? That literally makes no sense.
Literally.

I am sure they will either change for droid or change for iOS. If droid players use $ to buy iOS will change. If not may take away from iOS anyway. Who knows. Don't let it bother you

Let the event requirements and awards splash screens plus gold plus jumping most of event for wrapper make u decide to work for a game or take a holiday until war

BrisingrBoss
02-16-2015, 12:12 PM
That's the exact kind of counter intuitive mentality that has resulted in this game being where it is today.

No game ever should become more difficult based on how long you play or how much success you have. That is the same as saying the more experience you get the worse you become, or being successful will only increase difficulty levels to the point of being too challenging or too expensive to complete.

"Elite" should mean that new and inexperienced players won't likely finish unless they spend a lot of time or money. The more experienced veteran players who have been around long enough to know how to get the goals done are the "elites" who should be able to finish all the Raid Boss syndicate goals.

Weasel I couldn't Agree with you more. I understand if you are a veteran player and managed to get some respectable amount of game stats you should have an easier time finishing this. but making every event a gold grab even if you have managed to accumulate stats, its ridiculous. We didn't triple our stats since last raid boss. this is not even to account for growth this is their desperate way to try and get more gold sales. they don't realize that most top 250 teams have light gold players that will spend a little bit of gold to help just finish an event, but will not spend a vault each time. also, right now what GREE needs is to try and hold on to all players they got, not get rid of the few that they got now.

rabid1
02-16-2015, 12:12 PM
You don't have to believe whats in a chat room, go into the summon screen and look at the boss health yourself. The chat room chart is correct, 20 bil health for a lvl 100. Lvl 75 has the same health as a 100 from last rb.

If this game is all about taw, how about they just pay gree directly for new content? Clementine can we get them a price chart for their own event ?

aarondavidsdad
02-16-2015, 12:17 PM
The event is inaccessible for teams below the top 50. The syndicate I'm in will have a huge grind to just finish normal. We generally rank 100-150 so no small fish. Really, really poor move.

Thatkidyouknow
02-16-2015, 12:34 PM
I run game servers in different games....much like crime city, we are funded off of donations from people, so it is in our best interest to make ALL OF THEM HAPPY. You never know who's gonna donate.......

Nighteg
02-16-2015, 12:40 PM
What i don't get is why 20.7? Is there some ration behind it? Let's make it 200b next time.

the.webjunky
02-16-2015, 12:42 PM
i still say lets boycot gree and not buy /use free gold for a month

PACDROID
02-16-2015, 12:48 PM
[QUOTE=PACDROID;1465858]

I am sure they will either change for droid or change for iOS. If droid players use $ to buy iOS will change. If not may take away from iOS anyway. Who knows. Don't let it bother you

Let the event requirements and awards splash screens plus gold plus jumping most of event for wrapper make u decide to work for a game or take a holiday until war

still makes no sense man, I could have a million gold and still I would not be able to buy uzis, yet everyone on ios can? No gree is 100% wrong for doing this.

Morgz
02-16-2015, 12:58 PM
The uzi on iOS and not on Droid issue just has to be a mistake. What reasoning in the world would they have to do something so irritating on purpose?

TheWarthog
Yall know this is our punishment for not liking their rediculous accomplices scheme, right?

aarondavidsdad
I'm puzzled why any corporation would act in the manner Gree is behaving. Alienating a large group of players is not how you stay in business, if that is indeed what you want to do with Crime City. Why not make the game challenging to the largest group of players to build goodwill and enlarge the gold spending population? The big spenders will spend regardless of event. That is true in every game. The middling player is who needs to be targeted and brought into the spending-fold. This is because that is by far the largest group, size-wise, of the gaming population. Gree does the opposite of enlarging its gold spending population and I'm uncertain why. Not a single ounce of goodwill is expended to the masses that are not in TAW, SAS, or any of the other multi-vault per player per event syndicates.

cool1
02-16-2015, 12:59 PM
Not to mention that the second street assault ends, Raid Boss begins. And the increase is epic, you make no damn sense.

Cereal K!ller
02-16-2015, 01:05 PM
They only listen to one team and that's it. No one else's opinions or complaints matter because the money that matters doesn't come from the rest of us. That is why all your complaints fall on deaf ears. Im surprised syndicates weren't locked as well. That would have made it all perfect.

PACDROID
02-16-2015, 01:25 PM
The uzi on iOS and not on Droid issue just has to be a mistake. What reasoning in the world would they have to do something so irritating on purpose?

I hope it is a mistake. But if they "forgot" to put the option on android then that right there goes to show you how retarded they are.

Sirius
02-16-2015, 01:40 PM
Hey Guys,

The issue with android players unable to purchase uzi's is indeed a bug and it should be fixed any min now. I do apologize for the time its taken to get it fixed for everyone.

the.webjunky
02-16-2015, 01:43 PM
Hey Guys,

The issue with android players unable to purchase uzi's is indeed a bug and it should be fixed any min now. I do apologize for the time its taken to get it fixed for everyone.

mistake ??? real pro programmers do not make mistakes like that!
i dont think you should get of scott free with only a apoligize , RB should be canceld and start over in few hours otherwise this is a unfair competion

Oh_TheHorror
02-16-2015, 02:25 PM
Yall know this is our punishment for not liking their rediculous accomplices scheme, right?

This actually wouldn't surprise me. I can imagine the vindictive thinking now..."They crapped all over accomplices and kingpins to the point where we had to abandon ship on that, so, you know what? F them! We'll get them back somehow." Yes, I do think that Crime City is ran by immature, childish, vengeful dirtbags.

Oh_TheHorror
02-16-2015, 02:27 PM
Hey Guys,

And what about the obscene boss health raise? What say you on that?

cooch
02-16-2015, 02:42 PM
Droid can buy now confirmed.

PC77
02-16-2015, 02:58 PM
Hey Guys,

I think the saying goes "You just can't teach stupid", something like that. It seriously applies to you guys. This latest RB event is on a different Lvl of stupid, even by your already exceptionally high standards.
Between this and your idiotic plans for a 7 day war straight afterwards, you are putting the final couple of nails into the coffin of this once fun game. Top 10 team member here btw

t12pm
02-16-2015, 03:11 PM

Lmao guess you can believe it. You would think a company would want to keep the customers happy

-Batman-
02-16-2015, 03:36 PM
Take it Sirius has gone back into hiding

spiderman
02-16-2015, 03:44 PM
I think the saying goes "You just can't teach stupid", something like that. It seriously applies to you guys. This latest RB event is on a different Lvl of stupid, even by your already exceptionally high standards.
Between this and your idiotic plans for a 7 day war straight afterwards, you are putting the final couple of nails into the coffin of this once fun game. Top 10 team member here btw

Ok. Quit now please, before it's too late. GREE will go on without you and any others that choose to walk away. Happy gaming mate.

Oh_TheHorror
02-16-2015, 04:18 PM
Ok. Quit now please, before it's too late. GREE will go on without you and any others that choose to walk away. Happy gaming mate.

You're the kind of person GREE loves. You just bend over and take whatever they give you. People like you are the reason games, movies, music and other forms of entertainment go downhill. You blindly support them and don't seem to care about the quality of product that's being shoved up your anus without any lubrication.

fan139
02-16-2015, 04:25 PM

I good to know he is full of bull on here as well as in game, at least this guy is consistant

AZZ.
02-16-2015, 04:56 PM
Come to the dark side PC and quit this stuff.

pete775
02-16-2015, 06:47 PM
Come on GREE, just give us a complete with credit card button and forget the other BS

nazgul
02-17-2015, 05:06 AM
Take it Sirius has gone back into hiding

I see what you did there. Well played. :o

PC77
02-17-2015, 08:41 AM
Come to the dark side PC and quit this stuff.

What's up Azz�� Save me a seat dude, I need to get away from this asylum

Dee man/cc
02-17-2015, 09:59 AM
It's a shame that GREE raised the bosses to level's that make it almost impossible for the average free/low gold spending teams/player's to finish even the normal level goal in this event. I could see/understand raising points by 2 level's under the point's formula to make it more difficult, but 5-6 level's which is what it looks like to me, is idiotic to do all at once. Incremental increases as needed if to many team's finish elite because it's too easy is part of the game.

kimberleyj
02-17-2015, 11:16 AM
well done gree you ruined one of the best events.

Sandukan
02-17-2015, 11:27 AM
I refuse to believe that so many "professionals" at a multimillion dollar international corporation could be that stupid.
So there must be something they are banking on.

Could it be that they determined that around 600 people are driving their revenue so they only need to focus on that 600.
Thus, make the events difficult enough that these individuals who are already primed to spend get a chance to spend.

The rest be damned.

bruner
02-17-2015, 11:54 AM
Hey Sirius, you douche bag.....answer the questions. Or are you greetarded too? Why the increase in boss health?

bruner
02-17-2015, 11:56 AM
beings this should be my last post before I get banned.....Have a great day!

kimberleyj
02-17-2015, 04:18 PM
Why does rb always start during the weekdays instead of the weekends?.

Oh_TheHorror
02-17-2015, 05:22 PM
I refuse to believe that so many "professionals" at a multimillion dollar international corporation could be that stupid.
So there must be something they are banking on.

Could it be that they determined that around 600 people are driving their revenue so they only need to focus on that 600.
Thus, make the events difficult enough that these individuals who are already primed to spend get a chance to spend.

The rest be damned.

It's felt like that for a while, but with this Raid Boss, it's a little more obvious. This is GREE's middle finger to 90% of the players. All I know is, they pretty pray to every God and Goddess they can think of that the 10% never turns their back on the game. That's a small basket to put all your eggs into.

fuzzy
02-17-2015, 07:51 PM

So u go around locking threads tonight but u do not wish to comment on how you where wrong on the raid boss health chart floating around before it started....

You shared your opinion before it started and now that it is started u know longer wish to share it with us

Why ?

spiderman
02-17-2015, 08:27 PM
So u go around locking threads tonight but u do not wish to comment on how you where wrong on the raid boss health chart floating around before it started....

You shared your opinion before it started and now that it is started u know longer wish to share it with us

Why ?

Well mate. Maybe he's a bully, like the ones Indian Nation is looking for. They answer to nobody mate. Happy gaming.

1Shot
02-17-2015, 10:01 PM

Why ?

I said "most" things in those chat rooms are false. I did assume that the RB health would increase this cycle as it usually does, but definitely not to this extent. I predict the top 10, 20, and maybe some of the top 30 will only finish sadly ;/

smokey77
02-18-2015, 12:32 AM
Well mate. Maybe he's a bully, like the ones Indian Nation is looking for. They answer to nobody mate. Happy gaming.

*mate

not enough characters

spiderman
02-18-2015, 03:02 AM
*mate

not enough characters

Welcome mate. Indeed. Happy gaming mate.

Winnson
02-18-2015, 03:36 AM
Pip pip cheerio

Dirty Larry
02-18-2015, 03:41 AM
Get ready for the free whiners to overwhelm board. Most top 250 plus will finish easy. Much fewer normal. Very few elite. Lots of jumping. Assuming there is a wrapper. Buy gold b4 event as you will need it. Is what it is.

I suspect you are a gree employee venting to the masses.