PDA

View Full Version : Felix Waller is broken

Sparkle
02-14-2015, 07:47 AM
He was going along nicely and then bam! He doesn't show up until I restart the app. And when he opens he runs away before I can hit the button to shoot him. I have been trying to get to 100 kills and only reached 29 because of this despicable behavior. Is that happening to others?

truthteller
02-14-2015, 07:56 AM
what is happening to me is that

I hit the boss and HP bar does not change or changes just a bit
example

I hit the boss and 1/10th of HP is gone of 1 cash hit, then on second cash hit, boss is dead,
OR
I hit boss and HP does not move, then on 4th hit boss is dead

so I have been guessing how long to kill each boss, because in ALL my devices this is happening and I have ipad, ipoh and iphone

TheDanimal
02-14-2015, 08:03 AM
damage meter bar appears to be broken.

Steve101
02-14-2015, 08:08 AM
happened the same on droid level 52, managed to cure by doing update

Annihilator2
02-14-2015, 09:08 AM
Problem with damage indication is reported in number of threads already.

bashir
02-14-2015, 04:43 PM
Same thing happened to me reinstalled the app and event got working again

good gawd noooo
02-15-2015, 04:02 PM
so far I have had no display issue with boss I have 3 accounts 2 over 100 already and 1 In the 80's all 3 android

good gawd noooo
02-15-2015, 04:03 PM
ok about 3 in my faction reporting same issue.. but personally hasn't happened to me

Little T
02-15-2015, 04:44 PM
I hit force attack and boss health doesn't change at all, even though I lose 1/4 of my health. It was working up to level 80. Now is not working. Please fix

Bonanza
02-15-2015, 05:05 PM
Boss health bar not working on iOS. BIG thank you to Gree for bringing back the Epic Boss.

Ninuzzo
02-16-2015, 06:50 AM
Dear gree can you please do or say something about this???

Your boss event is broken.
Please fix ir at least say something!

samtex666
02-16-2015, 08:06 AM
Did you really expect a working event here????

italius
02-16-2015, 12:44 PM
I hit force attack and boss health doesn't change at all, even though I lose 1/4 of my health. It was working up to level 80. Now is not working. Please fix

I am having the same issue and Gree is telling me that this is part of the game. It seems to be affecting IOS players only. A few people in my faction have reported the same thing, but it does not correspond with everyone else's game experience, which leads me to believe that my game experience is not part of the overall game experience reply that Gree support gave me.

ezmunie
02-16-2015, 01:07 PM
Other than the boss is broken for some, not for others, many with broken bosses will miss out on the Felix Waller temp bonus offered in the Individual events of German Gambit. With 3 days left, I still may not be able to past lvl 55-60 boss that's needed for the bonus, since it takes at least 2 hrs to kill one boss.

Annihilator2
02-16-2015, 01:08 PM
Clementine, or other mod, where are you? Who shall communicate with us and describe what is happening?
Clementine, you said that boss will not have 20 billions health. Why do you not say true that real boss health is hundreds of billions (not absolute values when our attack is reduced without any logic)?

-Commando-
02-16-2015, 01:26 PM
What I am seeing on both my iOs accounts is: First hit 25% cost - No damage indicated; Second hit 25% cost - No damage indicate; Third hit 25% cost - 70-80% damage indicated. The damage seems right, but the display is wrong. It makes it impossible to gauge whether a free of cash hit is needed. (By design? Hmmmm)

Wufnu
02-16-2015, 04:08 PM
It makes it impossible to gauge whether a free of cash hit is needed. (By design? Hmmmm)

You're giving them way too much credit at programming. :p

East Coast Bias
02-16-2015, 04:58 PM
What I am seeing on both my iOs accounts is: First hit 25% cost - No damage indicated; Second hit 25% cost - No damage indicate; Third hit 25% cost - 70-80% damage indicated. The damage seems right, but the display is wrong. It makes it impossible to gauge whether a free of cash hit is needed. (By design? Hmmmm)

Interesting, on my iOS, first hit nothing, second hit nothing, third hit 1/10 damage indicated, fourth hit boss down. No idea how much health is left. I thought these clowns were holding back EB to make improvements.

ezmunie
02-16-2015, 05:08 PM
Gree fixed it and it wasn't broken to start with. All they had to do was increase the boss' health, instead, they screwed it up.

On my iOS, first hit nothing, second hit nothing, third hit nothing, fourth hit nothing, fifth hit nothing, sixth hit nothing, seventh nothing, eighth hit 1/10 damage, ninth hit about 3/4 damage, tenth hit and the boss goes down. And this is only lvl 14 boss. I'm making free hits because even doing the force hits, the boss health meter stays the same. I'm not spending cash or gold on a broken boss.

Gree's answer to my problem: A fix is in the works but it has to go through Apple.

Meanwhile, I'm not holding my breath.

Rolinz
02-16-2015, 08:52 PM
At least GREEdy gave us a couple more days to try and complete a near impossible event!

Another EPIC FAILURE for GREEdy!!!

I wonder what is the exact health was for the bosses for Level 300 Players!

pick_sax
02-16-2015, 09:05 PM
no response from gree! you guys are failures at customer service! thanks!

MW Flake
02-16-2015, 11:07 PM
no response from gree! you guys are failures at customer service! thanks!

Of course not. As always they drop new stuff unannounced on Fri. and then take off for a three day weekend.

Danyal
02-17-2015, 01:19 AM
Fm a full bar..hits n wait 1 minute n hit again. Regen +1 minute for 2 hits. Did that for full 2 hours n boss 102 escapes. Can't seem to kill it. Can't tell how much damage made bcos boss health bar stayed full throughout.
Tried again on full bar..plus 4x full refills. Boss health does not move n still can't be killed.
This is ridiculous. It's not EB..its IB..Immortal Boss!!!

elangomatt
02-17-2015, 11:59 AM
Fm a full bar..hits n wait 1 minute n hit again. Regen +1 minute for 2 hits. Did that for full 2 hours n boss 102 escapes. Can't seem to kill it. Can't tell how much damage made bcos boss health bar stayed full throughout.
Tried again on full bar..plus 4x full refills. Boss health does not move n still can't be killed.
This is ridiculous. It's not EB..its IB..Immortal Boss!!!

To maximize your hits, you should only wait for 25% of your health +1 minute and take 2 hits. That gives you 8 hits in the same time that it would normally take for your health bar to fill up and get 5 hits.

Laurence1
02-17-2015, 02:47 PM
As was the case lower levels easy to kill boss higher not so much. If your higher your hits are doing damage it just can't be seen till you have done enough to make the final kills. Just assume the health bar goes way off screen lol

Relic
02-17-2015, 02:57 PM
Sorry for the frustration. The team is aware and it's being investigated currently. We'll keep you updated with new information as it comes.

Also, I apologize for the delayed response. Yesterday was a holiday and, thus, a three-day weekend for both Clem and me. We're getting caught up on posts currently.

Web323
02-17-2015, 04:09 PM
Sorry for the frustration. The team is aware and it's being investigated currently. We'll keep you updated with new information as it comes.

Also, I apologize for the delayed response. Yesterday was a holiday and, thus, a three-day weekend for both Clem and me. We're getting caught up on posts currently.

It is a little late for most of players that gave up on the boss.

corey0025
02-17-2015, 04:42 PM
Think an extra zero was added to boss health...this is stupid...my lvl 128 is on 105 with five cash hits at 3.2 bil attack, my lvl 300 is at 6 cash hits on 73 with 16 bil attack. If the point is to kill the game your doing a great job. Holiday or not, the lack of communication here recently isn't limited to the last three days.

Rolinz
02-17-2015, 11:39 PM

How about a new MW policy? No event will run if no one is around to answer any questions!

Relying on CS is a joke! They are a skeleton crew over the weekend when most major events are occurring, does that sound like a good policy or good operating procedures?

It is like having a playoff game without any referees, does that sound like a good idea?

As for keeping us updated, should we expect some kind of answer when there is 1 day left in the event? When? Any estimate would be appreciated!

It is like you guys have no clear understanding of the importance of responding quickly on time-sensitive events and problems!

Jhenry02
02-18-2015, 04:34 AM
Hmm,
Apparently, I have been away too long. So we have a new community manager. *le sigh*

Is anyone surprised of another Gree blunder on an even that worked fine for months?
This is why I have basically left this game in the dust and moved on. I still have an account, and am still around.

Wish us luck on a future.

Danyal
02-18-2015, 10:11 PM
I hv been playing way before faction even started n I know abt the 25% wait n how to maximize my hits. The issue is not abt how to maximize my hits but abt how ridiculous n broken this boss event is..